Chapter 29 : The stranger

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Yoona put her keys on the table and sat on the couch. She was smiling widely.

“Well, well,well… baby! Come here. Someone is acting like a fool now.” Hye Sun called her girlfriend.

“Yes baby? Oh, hey Yoona. Hm, you’re late today. It’s weekend, don’t tell me that you were working late? Can’t you just enjoy the weekend once awhile and—“

“Shh..shh.. baby, I don’t think she is listening to your nag. Look at her. I never saw her comeback from work with that kind of smile. So, surely she’s not at work today.”

Hyun Joo stopped and looked at Yoona who was oblivious of their presence. Hye Sun was grinning while Hyun Joo was curious with Yoona’s weird behaviour.

“Oh! Unnie! What are you two looking at?” Yoona finally realized that she wasn’t alone in the living room.

“Yah! We’ve been standing here for awhile and you just notice us?” Hyun Joo said.

Yoona scratched her head while grinning to the two girls. “Hehe.. sorry Hyun Joo unnie. My mind was somewhere else just now.”

“Where did you go?” She continued.

“Out. The Monet’s garden.”

“Huh? And your home this late?”

“Well, something happened. I help a girl. Her car broke down.”

Hyun Joo turned facing Hye Sun. Yoona never mentioned about any girl to them.

“Ah come on unnie! Stop making that weird face. It just some random girl that I bumped on my way back. She got problem so I just helped her. I sent her back to her hotel. That’s all. Hm.. I’m tired. Good night unnies! “ Yoona said before walking towards her room.

“Hm…some random girl huh?” Hye Sun was caressing her chin, thinking about the possibility.

“Who is this random girl, baby?” Hyun Joo asked her.

“I have no idea. But she sure is somebody because Im Yoona won’t be smiling like an idiot for any random person.”

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

Yoona just finished taking her bath. She took her camera bag and sat on her bed. She took out the camera and checked back all the photos that she has taken. Actually, not all. She wanted to look at the picture of a certain tanned girl that she met at the garden. The girl was too drawn into her surrounding that she didn’t realize that Yoona was capturing her picture. She looked like a model who was having a photo shoot at a garden.

“Beautiful.”

Yoona said and smiled. That night, she spent hours looking at the pictures before she dozed off.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

They were at the Carrousel du Louvre where the fashion show would be held tomorrow. It was really such a hectic situation in the hall. Everyone was doing their job in making sure the event will went well tomorrow. Among them was Kwon Yuri and her assistant Park Gyuri.

“I want all of this stuff on that side.” Yuri said to one of the worker.

Gyuri watched her boss. It’s true that she was the vice president and also the heiress of KY Corporation, but when it came to work, she never took it lightly. Outside, people might see her as gorgeous lady who kept having fun with girls and guys. But truthfully, she was just an ordinary girl who wish to have someone that she can love and be loved by. Sadly, with her status as one of the most influential person, it’s really hard for her to find her true love. That’s why she chose to just have fun with them.

“Yuri.”

Yuri turned to face her.

“Your car is ready. I already sent someone to pick it up.”

“Oh…” She looked disappointed.

“Is something wrong?”

“Hm..nothing.” She said and continued her work.

Gyuri frowned upon seeing her boss reaction. There must be something that cause her to be disappointed.

“Could it be because of the stranger?” Gyuri asked herself.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

Yuri’s POV

It was such a tiring day for both of us. We were doing the final check before the fashion show tomorrow night. I sat on the couch with my hand on my forehead and closed my eyes.

“Okay, spill it now.”

I opened my eyes and say Gyuri sat opposite me with her arm crossed.

“What?” I was confused with the sudden question.

“You’ve been really quit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter