Chapter 20 : Melt the snow

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Aishh... he’s dead when he reaches here. How could he make me wait here alone by myself for almost half an hour..” Hyoyeon said to herself. She did asked the “height different” couple to join her but both of the girls were acting kind of weird today. They declined and wish her a good luck.

“Yo! Dorky Hyo!”

She turned around to meet the guy that she was waiting for. To her surprise, he was not alone. There was another guy and a girl with him. She knew who the girl was, but not the other guy.

“Hi Hyoyeon. Nice to see you again.”

“Oh, Hi Sora.”

“Hey, sorry for making you wait. Got caught with some works just now.”

“Nah..it’s okay.” Hyoyeon forgot about her rage just now.

“By the way, let me introduce you to my friend here, Eunhyuk. Dude, this is Hyoyeon, one of my best friend that I have been telling you about.” Leeteuk said to his friend.

Both of the new friends bowed to each other. They were acting pretty awkward to each other.

“ Well, let’s go in. I’m hungry already.” He said while walking passed Hyoyeon. He winked and grinned at her only to be reply by a death glare by Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon was sitting beside Eunhyuk while the Lee-Sora couple sat opposite them. After ordering, Leeteuk tried to have the two of them to talk together. After awhile, Hyoyeon got comfortable with Eunhyuk and they managed to throw away the awkwardness that they had in the beginning. Suddenly, Hyoyeon’s phone vibrated. There was a new message came in.


<< How is he? Is he good looking? Tell us the story when your home. Can’t wait. And oh ya, we love you Hyo!
p/s: You should be thankful to me. It’s not easy for me to declined an offer that involve food! >>


“Those two are so dead! They all planned this. But, hm... it’s not that bad actually. Heheheh” She glanced at Eunhyuk who was eating. She giggled. “He’s cute!” She said to herself.

Leeteuk who saw it, smiled.


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


“Really Hara?”

“Yes, Taeyeon. She’s in Seoul. I already sent you the address just now. She’s living with her family now. Her parent just with her few weeks ago.

“ Oh. Hm, okay Hara. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.”

“I’m trusting you Taeyeon. Don’t make me regret this.”

“I know. This time I won’t do the same thing again. I’ve realised how much she meant to me. I really love her.”

Jessica. I really hope you could forgive me and accept me back in your life.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

*Jessica POV


Today was a bit more stressful than usual. I looked at all the files that were scattered on my desks. I glanced through the glass wall, some of the staffs were getting ready for home already. We’ve been working late this past few days and today was no exception. I looked at the room across mine. Although I couldn’t see the girl directly but I know she was focusing on her work as well. I turned back to my work.

I don’t think she had dinner yet. Hm, I better finished this work faster and asked her out later on.

An hour later, I closed my computer and arranged the files on the side of my desk. Finally, I managed to complete it. I took my bag and walked to her room. “Hey, Im Choding!” I shouted at her. We’ve been much closer than before and I’m really comfortable joking around with her. I was amused with myself too. It wasn’t easy for me to open up myself to someone new easily. But, she was one of the exceptions.

“Yah! Didn’t you learn to knock the door first? I might die of heart attack you know!!” Her hand was on her chest. I bet I really did surprise her just now.

“Hehehe..” I stucked my tongue out. “It’s your fault. Who told you to focus too much on your work? Do you know what time it is right now? “

She looked at her watched. “ 11.30?? “

“ Yup! “ I nodded my head. I walked towards her and helped her cleaned her desk. “Now, give me those documents and turn off your computer. You worked more than enough today.”

“But-“

“No but. NOW.” I gave her a glared and smiled triumphantly when I saw her avoid my gaze and nodded her head.

“Not fair. Your icy glare is too much to handle.” I heard she mumbled frustrately.

“What did you said?”

“Oh! Nothing! I’m hungry!” She grinned at me.

Aigoo.. she’s such a cute person.

“Let’s go for dinner then.”

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

“Yah! Are sure you can finish all of this?” I was shocked with the amount of food in front of me. There were a lot of side dishes that she ordered.

She grinned. “Hehe...Prepare yourself to be amazed by the Shikshin Im Yoona.”

“How could you be that skinny when you eat like an elephant?” I said slowly.

“ I heard that!”

I giggled. She sure ate a lot.



“Today, I’m feeling really flatter to be interviewing one Korea’s best singer, Kim Taeyeon. Hi, Miss Kim. How are you? It’s been awh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter