Chapter 45 : Weak

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



“WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME! WEL—“

“Uncle, stop it. You’re embarrassing me.” Yoona said sternly.

Uncle Chun Hee pouted.

“And stop doing that. Ugh! Auntie Yejin, look at Uncle. He’s acting like a kid again!!” Yoona complained.

“Oh, come on Yoong. It’s not like we are not used to it. We got it a lot from you too.” Sooyoung said while bowing to Yoona’s uncle and auntie. Yoona pouted.

“Awww… she’s so cute…” Sunny said as tried to hold the little girl. To her surprise Yoonhee was really happy when she held her in her arms.

“Wow Sunny. Seems like you have such a very good relation with kids.”

Sunny blushed at the comment made by Auntie Yejin. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Jessica were having a little tough time in getting friendly with Yoonhee. Both of the girls seemed awkward, especially Tiffany.

“Are you scared of them?”

Sooyoung questioned them curiously. Tiffany nodded eagerly while Jessica just stood still, expressionless.

“Well, you two gonna have tough time here. Same goes to you two.” She added while looking at their respective girlfriends. Taeyeon and Seohyun could just nodded and sighing away.


+++++


Sunny was given the responsibility of taking care Yoonhee with the help from Seohyun. Tiffany and Jessica weren’t really helpful with the cooking stuffs, thus they were told to stay with Sunny. However, it didn’t seem they were any used for Sunny too.

“I think she needs to change her diaper.”

Sunny said as she try to console the crying little girl while Seohyun was looking for a new diaper.

“Yah, aren’t your eyes feels tired or hurt from all the crying?”

Tiffany asked Yoonhee while Sunny looked at her incredulously. How could you expect a girl who was not even a year yet, to understand such question?

“Maybe baby’s eyes are used to it. They don’t feel anything I guess.”

Jessica tried to come up with some better explanation which Sunny could just shook her head. This two girls really need to learn on how to take care of kids.


+++++


“WOW! FOOD~~ Uncle Chun Hee...You’re the best!!”

Sooyoung was drooling when she looked at the table of foods in front of her. The meat was the meat was the main course and obviously it looked really good.

“Yoong...could you please help me with this?”

Yoona quickly went to Yuri who was having difficulties in holding the trays. She took the trays from her and brought it to the table. Then, both of them arranged all the dishes together.

“Yoong, put it over there. It’s too crowded here.”

Uncle Chun Hee who was watching the two girls, slowly nudged Sooyoung who was standing next to him.

“They look really cute together. Yoona listen to Yuri really well.”

Sooyoung nodded her head
.
“Uncle, I think those two do have something but your niece is too dumb and slow to make the move.”

Aunt Yejin shook her head as she watched Sooyoung and her husband gossiping. Her husband could really act like a little kid sometime. Then she turned to face her niece who was helping Yuri. She smiled as she realised that what they were gossiping about was true. Yoona and Yuri did look like a lovely couple. It has been awhile since she saw Yoona being too fond with someone. She really hopes that these two would end up together.


+++++


The BBQ night was a success especially for Sooyoung and Yoona who kept on filling in their tummy.

“Sunny, you didn’t eat much. It’s okay, I can take care of Yoonhee. Go, enjoy yourself.” Aunty Yejin said.

“Nah...I’m full already Aunty. Plus, I’m having fun playing with Yoonhee. She is such a fun girl!”

“Of course! She got an awesome cousin here!”

Yoona bragged about herself. She called Yoonhee to come to her. Yuri who sat beside her also joined her. Both of them tried to attract the little girl. Hence, Yoonhee ran happily passed them and went towards Sunny.

“O’oh...someone just got dumped! Hahahaha... too bad Yoong. She didn’t even look at you!”

Yoona turned to face Yuri and pouted. Same goes to Yuri. They were upset with the little girl’s action. How could she ignore them? Previously, they were really close and having so much fun together. And now, she seemed to be forgetting about them and busy playing with the others.

“You...you broke my heart, Yoonhee...”

“Me too.” Yuri added.

Yoona and Yuri pretended to be crying while Yoonhee just stared at them for awhile before continue playing with Sunny.

“Yah! What have you done to my little cousin??”

“Hhahaha...I’m sorry Yoona. She finds me more awesome than you, I guess.”

“Well, Sunny I bet you will be such a good mother one day.”

Sunny looked at Aunt Yejin. She was surprised with her comment. She does want her own baby one day. But, right now, between her and Sooyoung, they never discuss about it yet. She knew Sooyoung might not be ready to have a family yet. Thus, she just kept that dream to herself and waited for Sooyoung to make the first move.

Yoona looked at Sunny sudden changed of expression. Then, she turned to Sooyoung who seemed to be avoiding her gaze. Yoona sighed. She knew that her friend hasn’t thought about taking her relationship to the next level. And she knew that Sunny was just being patient with Sooyoung’s decision although she knew that Sooyoung might take forever to finally propose her.


+++++


“Girls!! Campfire time!!!”

Sooyoung shouted to the others while she settled down in front it. Sunny came to her and sat down beside her as she wrapped her hands around Sunny. Soon, all the girls were sitting around the campfire. Jessica was snuggling closer to Taeyeon while Tiffany had her head rest on Seohyun’s shoulder. Yuri who was sitting alone next to Jessica felt a bit upset. She wished she could have someone to hold like the others. She looked around trying to find a certain doe eye girl who seemed missing.

“Where’s Yoona?”

Jessica asked Sooyoung as she could see Yuri’s anxiety.

“Oh, she’s on the phone just now. She’ll join us soon.”

“Hm... too bad Hyoyeon can’t join us. You know how much she loves to have a campfire like this.” Sunny suddenly said to them.

Tiffany suddenly burst into a laughter. Everyone looked at her confusedly.

“Hahaha..Do—do you still remember the last time we had this? Hyoyeon was too excited, that she just shout, GIRLS LET’S HAVE A CAMPFIGHTER!! Haha...”

All the girls joined the laugh as they remember that event. Hyoyeon always messed up her words when she was nervous or too excited. She always got teased by them because of her clumsiness.

“Hey Tae! Sing something. You’re the singer.”

Jessica turned to face her girlfriend. She nodded as agreeing to Sooyoung’s idea. Taeyeon smiled as she took the guitar from Uncle Chun Hee and started to sing for them.

“For you baby...” She said as she pecked Jessica’s lips gently before strumming the guitar.



Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day



Jessica blushed as she saw Taeyeon winking at her. She remember how Taeyeon kept on telling her how beautiful she was for every single day.



Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look ok, I say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are(yeah)

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me
Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so y
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Oh, you know, you know, you know, I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same
So, don't even bother asking if you look ok
You know I'll say



This time the whole group sing along with Taeyeon. Each of them looked at their partner while singing it. They really meant every single word they said.



When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are
The way you are, the way you are
Girl you're amazing, just the way you are

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are. Yeah.....


As soon as she finished the song, she leaned towards Jessica and kissed her once again.

“Oh come on, too much of PDA girls!!!” Yoona whined as she joined the group. She took a seat next to Sooyoung.

“You’re just jealous.” Jessica said and stuck her tongue out at her. Yoona just smiled as she watched her sister snuggled closer to the midget.

“Where did you go? You miss the song babe!” Tiffany asked.

“Sorry. Just got something to settle. But, hey I’m here now. So, who’s next??”

“You.” Sunny said while passing the guitar to Yoona.

“What?! No. No.. It has been awhile and I don’t think I know how to play it.”

“Oh Yoona. We used to play it together. I know how good you are and I know that you can still play it again. Ah, come on. Don’t ruin the mood.”

“Come on, Yoong. I would love to hear it too.” Yuri said slowly as she smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter