Chapter 33 : The night

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was her off day. Thus, Hye Sun decided to cook lunch for both of the girls.

“Hey, unnie.” Yoona pulled out the chair and sat on it.

“Hey.” She glanced at the clock on the wall. “Hm, you wake up pretty late today. Did you work late last night?”

“Huh? Nope. I’m on holidays actually.” She said before munching the biscuits.

Hye Sun scrunched her eye brows while looking at her.

“Holidays?”

“Yup!”

“Since when?”

“Few days ago.”

“Why?”

“Just for fun. Plus, you are the one who said I need to have some rest.”

“Yes. I did say that. But, since when do you listen to me?”

“Heheh... since the last few days ago.” She grinned like a kid.

Hye Sun checked her dish before turning off the stove. Then, she approached the girl and sat opposite her.

“Now. Spill it.” She said while staring deeply at the younger girl.

“What?”

“It’s really hard for me to make you ditch you work, but now you’re telling me that you’re on leave for few days already. Who is this girl??”

Yoona was shocked. She didn’t expect her unnie to catch her easily.

“Wha—what girl?”

“The girl that you’ve been seeing.”

“What? No. How? You—“

“IM YOONA.” She said sternly.

Yoona sighed heavily. She knew she couldn’t hide it from her unnie. She knew her well enough.

“Fine. Her name is Yuri. She’s the girl that I met and help at the Monet. We’ve been going out for awhile. I just showing her around here. That’s all.”

“That’s all?” Hye Sun eyed her suspiciously.

“Er—yeah..” She tried to avoid her gazed.

“REEAALLY??”

“Well, I don’t know unnie.”

“Is she someone special?”

“She is! Er—NO! Ughh.. I don’t know how to say it. I mean, the first time I saw her at the garden, I felt something for her. But I try to ignore the feeling and just let it go. But, by coincidence I met her again and help her. After that, she managed to contact me and since then we’ve been hanging out and become much closer.”

She stared into the older’s eyes.

“Unnie. You know about my past. How I’ve been broken. It hurt so much, unnie. And I don’t want to experience it again. But, with Yuri...I—I don’t know...”

Hye Sun saw the frustration in her eyes. She held her hand firmly. She knew what the girl have been through. Yoona have put up a wall around her since then. She always declined whenever she or Hyun Joo wanted to set up her with someone. And now, this Yuri girl, managed to break her defence. It must be hard for Yoona to deal with this thing.

“This Yuri must be an amazing girl hm?”

Yoona smiled upon hearing the name Yuri. She nodded her head. “Yes, she is, unnie. She is. ”

“Then, don’t have to hold your heart. Would you rather seat here and talk to me about what could possibly happen and wondering about it or you take the chance and see it yourself? “

She fell to silent, trying to process what the older girl said.

“I know you’re scared. Scared of getting hurt again. But, by being scared, you might miss something important, something that could turn your life better. Even if you failed again, it doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world. Life must go on. Don’t stop and stare at your past for your entire life.”

“Unnie..”

“Plus, you always have me and Hyun Joo unnie to support you. Never scared of being alone, Yoona-yah. Cause we always be here for you.”

Yoona wiped her tears and hugged the older girl. She was really thankful to have her unnies right when she needed them.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


“Unnie...”

“Yes, dear?”

“Do you think that...they would accept me back?”

“Huh?” Hyun Joo frowned. She didn’t understand what Yoona meant by “they”.

“They.” She repeated it again while looking at her.

“Oh...they.” 

Hyun Joo was quite surprised with the sudden question by Yoona. All this while, Yoona has been avoiding this topic. She didn’t want to talk about it. But now, she suddenly mentioned about it.

“It’s quite awhile. I’m pretty sure that they already forget about me. Or even if they haven’t, they must be hating me so much.” 

“Hey...” Hyun Joo reached out for her hand. “ That’s not true. I’m really sure that they are still missing you a lot. Even if they hate you for leaving, they would still love to have you back in their live.”

“You think so?”

She nodded. “I know so.”



“Baby? What are you thinking about?” Hyun Joo took a seat beside her.

“Nothing much. I was just thinking about—“

“Yoona.” She was well aware of the thing that has been bothering her girlfriend.

Hye Sun sighed and slowly placing her head on Hyun Joo’s shoulder.

“Where is she?” She asked while Hye Sun’s hair.

“Out. With that Yuri girl.”

“Oh...well, something must be going on between those two. Yoona has been spending lot of time with her.”

Hye Sun slowly nodded.

“Ya. Yoona did tell me about the girl.”

“And that’s the thing that make you sad?”

“No.”

“Then?”

“I’m just worried about Yoona. I’m worried that she would get hurt again.”

“I don’t think Yuri would hurt our Yoona.”

Hye Sun lifted her head and stared at her. “What make you think like that?”

“Cause the last time I talk with Yoona, she mentioned about her friends and family.”

Hye Sun gasped, surprised but the information from her. While Hyun Joo just smiled and pulled her back into her arms.

“She talked about them to you?”

“Yes. And she even consider of going back.”

Hye Sun fell to silent.

“And I don’t know what Yuri has said or done. But I’m pretty sure that she has knocked some sense out of her. From what I’ve heard from Yoona, Yuri sounds like a really nice person.”

“I really hope so...”


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


“AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~”

Screaming was heard all over the theme park. Yuri was watching the people who were on the rollercoaster ride pass through them. It was so fast!

“Are—are we going to ride th—that?” She was stuttering. Her finger was pointing at the rollercoaster shakily.

Yoona chuckled. She already thought that Yuri would be nervous and scared to ride those things. Yet, she still dragged the girl to the rides.

“Yup! Me and YOU are going to ride that.”

Yuri was dumbfounded. Her face was expressionless.

“Can—can we play other games. There are a lot of—“

Yoona didn’t wait for the girl to finish her words. She hooked her arm and walked towards the queue. Yuri followed with a heavy heart.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

“Is—is this safe?” She asked while checking her seat.

“Stop stuttering! Hahahah... you’ll be fine! You’re worried too much!”

Yuri snapped her head toward Yoona.

“My life depend on this thing!” She said seriously.

“Hahahah...my life too! Hey, look at the kids. Can you just relax and enjoy yourself like them?” She pointed to the kids who were sitting in front of them. They were looking at Yuri and giggling among themselves. They must have heard what Yuri said.

Yuri sighed heavily. She never rode anything like this since she was afraid of height. Thus, rollercoaster was obviously in her not to do list.

“Hey.”

Yuri turned to face the girl beside her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter