Chapter 54 : Epilogue

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

-click here-

Seuchyeo ganayo… uriui sarangeun
Did it pass by...Our love
Kaseum apeun chuoekingayo
Is it just a heart-breaking memory..
Doraseoneyo..keudaeui maeumeun...nunmullodo jabeulsun obnayo...
It's turning around...Your heart...Can't I catch it with my tears...

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo..keudae deutgo ittnayo...
My love I love you, I love you..Are you listening...
My Love ijimarayo...jiuji marayo...uriui sarangeul..
My love...Don't forget...Don't erase...Our love..

Naui nunmuri keudaen boinayo haruharu keuriwohabnida...
Can you see my tears. I long for you all day
Kaseum ddeollideon keudae ibmachumdo ijeneun chuoeki dwoettnabwayo...
My heart beat when we kissed but now it's all a memory

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo keudae deutgo ittnyayo
My love I love you, I love you...Are you listening
My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo... uriui sarangeul..
My love Don't forget Don't erase... our love..

Maeil nan keuriumsoge harureul beotineunde keudaen eodittnayo...
Every day I long for you. That's how my day goes by. Where are you...
Naega mianhaeyo mianhaeyo keudae iji mothaeseo
I'm sorry I'm sorry that I can't forget you...

My Love dorawajwoyo.. ddeonaji marayo naegyeoteseo jebal
My love come back to me.. Don't leave my side, please...




As the song end, a loud clap was heard. Everyone turned to look at the shorter.

"Perfect! Excellent! Breathtaking! Awe-- OUch! Yah, Choi Sooyoung!!" She rubbed his head which just got hit by a paper ball.

"Stop bragging about yourself." She replied nonchalantly as she took the bag from Sunny.

"Well, why not? It's not easy to win the awards for "Best song of the year" and "Best vocal". And who knows what more is coming for me." She grinned.

"Ya right...Lucky you." Hyoyeon said while passing by her.

"Luck...Ya,you're right. I was lucky enough to get the song from Yoona. She's such a talented girl. I don't know why she chose to be an engineer instead of musician. All of the song that she wrote—ouff~!!" Taeyeon didn’t get to complete her words as was already cupped by her wife.

"Could you please not talk about my sis in front of her...?” Jessica warned the girl as she pointed at Yuri who was staring at them.

"Don't worry. I'm fine." She assured them by giving a warm smile.



Although she did say that she was okay, deep inside of her heart, she was having a hard time. Somehow, the song reminded her of Yoona. She knew about the song. And she knew that Yoona wrote the song for her. It showed how Yoona felt about their relationship. How much she cherished their relationship and how much she was longing for Yuri when they were apart. Yet, it saddened Yuri to hear the confession when Yoona wasn't around her.

Sooyoung quickly interrupted, to break the awkward moment.

"Well okay then. Hm, I'll devide the room now. Obviously the married couples are going to get their own private room." She giggled as she turned to face Sunny and gave a kiss on her lips. Since she was in charge of organizing the holidays, she had been in the island a day earlier. Obviously, she already had fun with her bunny. "So, Tiffany and Seohyun, you're in one room. Hyo and Eunhyuk, a room for you and oh please behave yourself. And as for the others who still not here yet, Leeteuk and Sora as well as Heechul and Sohee, I will give the key to them later."

Yuri stood still and looked at Sooyoung questioningly. She didn't hear her name being called. Plus, as far as she could remember she was the only single lady in the group.

"Oh! Yuri. Hehe…sorry. Well, Uncle Chun Hee said that you will be staying with his family. Yoonhee is missing you. But, I guess they are still not here yet...Hm, nevermind. I'll go and get the rooom's key for you first."

"Okay, thanks Soo."

She took her bag as she walked towards the villa. She didn't mind to stay with the Im's. She was missing the little girl too. Suddenly her feet stopped as her eyes were fixed on the view in front of her. She smiled as she looked at the wide open beach. Bora Bora Island was surely magnificent.

"You would really love this place, Yoong..." She said slowly.


+++++




Bora Bora Island is possibly the single most famous island in the entire world. The legends, mysteries, and romance associated with the words "Bora Bora" brought an almost mystical presence to the island. Under a one hour flight from the island of Tahiti or Moorea, the island of Bora Bora, with a lagoon resembling an artist's palette of blues and greens, was a love at first sight. Romantics from around the world have laid claim to this island where the castle-like Mount Otemanu pierces the sky. Lush tropical slopes and valleys blossom with hibiscus, while palm-covered motu circle the illuminated lagoon like a delicate necklace. Perfect white-sand beaches giave way to emerald waters where colored fish animate the coral gardens as they greet the giant manta rays. This could be easily be described as the center of the romantic universe, where luxury resorts and spas dot the island with overwater bungalows, thatched roof villas, and fabled ambience.

This was one of the reasons why they chose to be at the island. It was actually a wedding gift to Sooyoung and Sunny who just got married 5 months ago. Since both of them were too busy with their works, they decided to postpone their honeymoon. And now, after having completed their projects, they decided to have their honeymoon. Yet, they felt that it was better for them to actually have a vacation with their friends.

Yuri walked towards her villa as she looked at her surroundings. It was really beautiful. She didn’t know whose idea it was but they surely made the right choice by staying at the Four Seasons Resort. Wrapped by majestic views, the resort was surrounded by sand-fringed islets on an outer coral reef that encloses a turquoise lagoon. The resort was fairly isolated, which was perfect to unwind from the stresses of daily life.

“Which one is mine…217…” she said to herself as she looked at the door number. “Here it is!”

As she stepped into the room, she was a bit taken back at the view which was just too surreal for her, that she had to blink a few times. The bungalow was an over water type which boast the views of the majestic Mount Otemanu. The living room was spacious enough that had a dining area and opens onto a large deck which had a ladder for access to the lagoon. The bedroom has access to a private plunge pool. It had glass panels, including one looking down into the lagoon, allow natural light to flood the room. She walked into the bathroom where there was a King bed and the bathroom was stunning with glass panel around it. She could bathe herself in sunshine by day and stargaze at night.

“Wow…amazing.” She slowly said.

But after awhile, she felt a bit disappointed at the thougt of enjoying it alone. Since the Im’s family was not going to be here till tomorrow, Yuri will be staying by herself.

"You always said that you want to bring me here. Well, here I am. And you were right. I'm totally in love with this place. But, all of this felt like nothing without you by my side..."




"One day, I'll bring you back to where you truly came from..."

"Huh? Ilsan? " Yuri looked confusedly at Yoona

"Nope. Tahiti."

"What??"

"It has Bora Bora Island. One of the majestic place in the world."

"But what does it have to do with where I came from?"

Yoona smiled at her girl. "Cause that is the place where the finest and first black pearl was originally found." 

"Ughh..Yoong. Stop being too cheesy!"

"Hahaha... sorry baby. But seriously, I would love to bring you there. I'm sure you will love it..."



Her body was really tired due to the long trip to get here. She lied down on the bed as she tried to close her eyes but failed. Something felt wrong. Her heart felt empty. She rose up and took her phone from the bad before lying back down onto the bed. Her fingers skillfully touched the screen as she looked through the folders, finding a certain files.



"Shhh....today I would reveal to you something that would shock the whole world. The X-file of Kwon Yuri...Shh..."

Slowlly the doe eyes girl approached the sleeping girl on the bed. Then, she quitely climbed up on the bed and turned the phone, recording the sleeping figure under the blanket.

"Prepare yourself..." She whispered as she slowly pulled the blanket off, revealing a sleeping beauty who was in a deep sleep with her....tongue stucking out??

Giggles could be heard from the background before the phone was turned back to Yoona who was trying hard to keep down her laughed.
"See! I told you. Shocking right?" She turned the phone back to Yuri before focusing back to herself. "Yes. That is indeed Kwon Yuri, the heiress of Kown Inc, sleeping with her tongue out.That's her habit...but..." She stared at the girl awhile before looking back to the phone. "She still looks beautiful and CUTE! That's my Kwon Yuri..."

"Ughh...Yoong...?" Yoona was surprised when Yuri called her. 

"What are you doing?" She rubbed her eyes as she tried to see what Yoona was doing. "Yah! Are you filming me sleeping?!!" She rose up from the bed and tried to pry her phone away from Yoona.

"Hahahah...no! I did not! Well I was about to, but you woke up already…" She lied as she struggled to keep the phone away from Yuri.

"IM YOONA!!!"



The rest of the video was blurry due to the movement before it went off. Yuri chuckled as she watched the video. She remembered that incident. Both of them were running around the house before ending up at the couch on the living room. She didn't get to check or deleted the video since Yoona already knew her weakness too well. They both end up cuddling each other.

There were a lot of time were the choding would secretely took photos or videos of her by using her phone. Sometimes she would complain to her, since her memory storage was mostly occupied by it. But, the latter would just ignore and kept doing it especially when she caught Yuri at her embrassing moment.

“Stop filming me Yoong! I look weird!”

“Hahaha…you never know when this will come in handy one day. It might be one of the thing that could actually brighten up your day…”


And how true it was cause here she was, playing the same old video just to ease her life. "It Was You" She said slowly said as she read the title of the video before playing it.


The background was a bit dark, as Yoona was at the balcony sitting alone with her guitar on her lap. Although she didn't turn on the lamp, she was already seemed shining under the bright monnlight. She hummed some melody while strumming the guitar. Then, she turned to face the phone which was situated somewhere beside her.

"Hey, Yul..." She smiled as if she was actually talking to her. "Sorry, for leaving you alone on the bed. You seem pretty tired that I don't have the heart to wake you up." She turned to look forward before took the phone and turned it around. "The moon is so bright. Lovely, isn't it?" Her voice heard at the background. Few second later, Yoona face was back on to the display as she put it back on the side table. She back to strum her guitar.

"Taeyeon and Tiffany said that I should be a musician, a songwriter. Sooyoung thinks like that too. I don't know when they listened to my songs. But I'm glad that they like it. And I know you like it too. Right? Hehehe...I've always love music. It calms me. And you know how bad I am in showing my true feelings. But I manage to let it out through the songs that I've wrote. And you, you Kwon Yuri." She said while pointing to the phone."Since you came into my life, you are my ultimate inspiration...yeah, that's how much you've affected my life."


Slowly, she started to play a song especially for her one and only Kwon Yuri.

-click here-

There's a song that's inside of my soul
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold
But You sing to me over and over again

So I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now You're my only hope

Sing to me of the song of the stars
Of Your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that 
You have for me over again

And I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now You're my only hope

I give You my apathy
I'm giving You all of me
I want Your symphony
Singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs I'm giving it back

And I lay my head back down
And I lift my hands
And pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I pray to be only Yours
I know now You're my only hope



Yuri slowly closed her eyes, letting down the tears run down her cheek as she held the 'Y' pendant on her neck. Slowly, she drifted to sleep as her mind was full of thought. Thought of Yoona.

Everytime she had a trouble, she would always view back the videos. No matter how many times she had played it, she never got tired of it. In fact, it made her want to see itmore. This was how she lives without the presence of her beloved one.


+++++


-Diner-


”How’s your room?"

"Ohh...great!” Yuri replied back to Sooyoung. “But…it felt a bit sad since I’m just by myself there.”

"We can accompany you!!" Suddenly Jessica volunteered.

Yuri nervously shook her head. "No..no..don't need to. I'll be fine on my own."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter