Chpater 13 : The closure

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



“ So there are few methods that we can use in order for us to find the state feedback gain matrix K for this state space model of a regulator system. In today class, I would let you familiar with two methods which are by using program which is MATLAB and by manually calculated using the Ackermann’s formula. So let start with…” Mr. Yunho was giving his lecture to his student. All of his students were paying attention except for a girl who was lost in her own world.
 


“ Ugh.. what’s this? Ah, I really don’t know how you can understand all of this number and equations.” the eye smile girl shrugged when she saw her girlfriend’s doing her homework. 

Her doe eye girlfriend just shook her head and smiled. 

“ It’s not that bad you know. Hm, here… let’s try this.”

“ Huh? You’re asking me to do this? Baby, you know that numbers and I, are not an item? “ 

“ Ah come on. Just try it. I’m really sure you can do it. It’s not that hard.” She tried to persuade her.

“ Fine.You owe me.” She finally gave in. 

The doe eye girl just staring at her girlfriend who was trying her best to solve the problem that she just gave her. Somehow, she love seeing the focus and determined look on her face. 

“ You’re so cute.” She silently said it to herself.

“ Hm.. let see.. 9x-7i > 3(3x-7u). So I just need to find the i, right baby? “ the latter nodded her head.

“ Okay.. so first I think I should just expand. So, 9x-7i > 9x – 21u. Now what?” she pouted. “Oh! Oh! I can kill these x! ahaha.. now it’s -7i > -21u. Ha! I almost there! Divide it by -7. Oh, I’m so genius! Baby, I got it. i < 3u! “ she was clapping her hand excitedly.

“ Look carefully. Does it seems familiar? “ the doe eye girl said.

“ Huh? It’s i < 3u. Hm.. Oh! .... Baby…” She was really flattered when she realised what her girlfriend was trying to do.

The latter smiled lovingly at her. “ Wow, look. You managed to solve the equation of my heart… You’re genius Fany…” she might not be the kind of person who could say those 3 words all the time, but she surely would try to express her feeling in any other way that she could think of. 

The next thing she realised was Tiffany lips was on her, and this time she try to express her feeling through her kiss which long for awhile.


“ Okay, that’s for today. Remember to submit your assignment within this week and please prepare yourself for the upcoming final exam. It’s just few months from now.” Mr. Yunho ended his class.

“ Yah..Yoona. Class is finish already. What are you thinking about? “ her classmate, Sunye nudged her. She was a bit startled.

“ Oh.. nothing. Hm, I should get going now. See you tomorrow. “ she gathered her stuffs and walked out of the class. She know that for the past 3 hours, she never actually focus on the lessons. She sighed heavily.


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


All of them except for Yoona would have to pass their assignment tomorrow. So, they decided to do it at the library. Yoona insisted of joining them and do her own revision. She slowly began to get over of her break up with the help of her friends. But, there were time where suddenly the memories striked her back and it somehow affected her. She tried her best to be strong.

“Bunny… how am I supposed to solve this case? “ Sooyoung was asking her girlfriend’s help.

“ Oh… this one. Hm, it the same like this example…” Sunny tried her best to help her.

Yoona smiled looking at both of her best friend. She was really glad to know that Sunny confessed to Sooyoung. It would take forever for Sooyoung to confess, luckily that shorty was brave enough to do that first. They complete each other. And Yoona know, there was no else perfect for her Sooyoung.

“ Thanks bunny!” Sooyoung said happily and rewarded her girlfriend with a kiss on her cheek. Sunny was blushing away.

Somehow, those actions reminded Yoona of something that happened before. She smiled bitterly.



” Help me! I don’t know what to do now. I can’t memorise all of this clauses. “ Tiffany whined.

Tiffany was trying to revise for her upcoming midterm test. All of her housemates were not at home. Luckily, Yoona volunteer herself to accompany her study.

“ Hm.. let me see. “ Yoona pull another chair and sat beside her.

“There are too many clauses… My brain can’t accept it anymore”

“ Well… how about if you try to memorise it like this. You don’t have to memorise it perfectly. Just take the main point. Okay, let me help you with this.”

After awhile, they managed to complete two chapters and it was all thanked to Yoona who keep on supporting her.

“ Okay… we are almost done here. My last question for you, give me 3 types of intellectual property.”

“ Aww.. I’m tired already. Can we stop here..”

“ Oh come on.. just this one. Okay, one kiss for each correct answer.” She grinned cheekily. 

“ Really? “ Tiffany was motivated by the offer. Yoona nodded.

“ First, copyright. “ She said while pointed to her lip. Yoona smiled. She pulled Tiffany’s chair towards her and leaned forward. She kissed her lip slowly.

“ Next? “

“ Trademark.” She was smiling confidently while waiting for her next rewards. Yoona leaned again and pressed her lip against her for the second time. Before she could pull back, Tiffany cupped her face and whispered, “ Third is patent. And now, I like to make you my own personal property.” She continued by deepening the kiss. And just like that, they ended their revision.


*Yoona POV

“ Yoona. Hey, kid... your phone is vibrating. “ Hyoyeon said.

“ Huh? Oh…” I was lost in my though again. I noticed how the others were staring at me. I guess they know what I was thinking about. I smiled, assuring them that I’m fine. Then, I took my phone and checked for the incoming text.


<< Hi, Yoona unnie, can we meet up at the music room at 5 pm? There’s something that I need to tell you. >>


I stared at the text. It was from Seohyun. I haven’t been in contact with her since the break up. Why would she want to meet me? What’s the thing that she want to tell me? It must be something related to Tiffany. Should I met her? A lot of question came into my mind. I don’t know what to reply.

“ Hey, are you okay Yoong? “ Sooyoung asked concernedly. I nodded.

I looked at my watch. It was 4.35 pm. I got around 25 minutes to decide and reply to her text. I tried to process my thoughts before making a decision.

‘What should i do?’


- Music classroom-

After excusing myself from them I made my way to the music room. It wasn’t easy for me to give reasons to them, especially Sooyoung. She knew me well enough to notice that I was hiding something from them. I had to thank Sunny later for helping me out just now.



“ Baby, just let her have some of her time. She must be tired will all the studies. Plus, she won’t be long, right Yoona? “

“ Err... I’ll text you later.”

“ CALL. No text. “ Sooyoung said sternly. I know she was serious about it. So, I nodded eagerly.


I sighed. She have been so protective over me since the incident. She would always accompany me to wherever I went. Even if she couldn’t, she will always texted and called me. Well, I couldn’t blame her for doing that. It was my fault. If I didn’t get myself hurt, she wouldn’t be so worried and protective like this. Hm, I’m just worried that Sunnt might felt left out. Luckily, she was so understanding and I did promised her that I will take care of myself better so that Sooyoung would focus more on her. I just need some time for that.

I stopped in front of the room.

‘Is she here already? ‘

My mind suddenly stopped thinking when I heard a beautiful melody from inside the room. Someone was playing the piano. I know this song. It was the famous, Beethoven’s “ Moonlight Sonata”. It wasn’t an easy note to play, but this person played it so well that I was drawn into it.

I slowly opened the door. I was surprised to see the girl tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter