Chapter 18 : The family is here

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



*Sooyoung POV

“ Where are you? Don’t tell me that you’re still at your office. Did your boss tell you to stay late again?”

“Hahahah... don’t worry Soo. Yes, I am still at the office. But, Sica is with me also. There’s something we need to do.” Yoona replied.

“Huh? Sica?”

“My boss.”

“Wow, you two are calling nicknames now?”

“Haha.. ya. Remember last time I told you that I was feeling sick and I took a leave? Ya, she’s the one who told me to stay and rest at home. I was even surprised when she came to my apartment to pay me a visit. Since then, we were getting closer. So we decided to drop the formalities.”

“ That’s new. Anyway,she sure is a very caring person. She stayed with you.”

“She sure is.”

“Hehehe... I smell something fishy here..” I .

“Hahahaha.. stop is Soo. Don’t even try to think about it.”

“ Oh, come on! I know you too well Yoong. The way you talk about her, is different. Hehe, is my Yoongie falling for someone..”

“Hey, she’s my boss okay!”

“So what? Doesn’t mean you can’t make a move on her.”

“You think so?” She said slowly.

“Hah! Gotcha!! Haha.. so you do have something for her...”

“Ah, damn! You tricked me.”

I laughed. It was really easy to trick her. Maybe because I know her well enough that I barely let anything about her went past through me.

“But.. Soo. I’m not sure of my feeling. I don’t know whether it’s love or just a crush or .. nothing. There’s something about her that’s attracts me. It’s different from what I’ve felt before for Tiffany. I can’t describe it to you. But, it’s different. “She explained.

“Hm, it does sound complicated you know.”

“And another thing. She was having a hard time actually. Her girlfriend left her.”

“HAH? Not another one, Yoong..” I was shocked and worried at the same time. This reminded me of the past.

“I know Soo. Hm, I don’t know. Why do I always meet with someone who just got broken? Should I consider that as a good or a bad luck?”

“You’re just too nice, Yoong. People seek comfort from you. Hm, just be careful this time okay. I don’t want you to get hurt anymore. “

“Ya, I will. Hey, I got to go now. She’s waiting for me. We are going out for dinner.”

“Okay Yoong. Take care.”

I hang up the phone. It felt really good after talking with my bestfriend. We hardly met these days, but we never forget to call or text each other.

“How is she?” Sunny came and sat beside me.

“She’s fine. She’s going for dinner with Sica.”

I noticed the questioning look on my girlfriend’s face. She must be wondering who was Sica.

“It’s her new boss. They get along pretty well.”

“Oh really? That’s a good news.It’s time for her to have someone by her side, right?”

I sighed.

“Why baby? What’s bothering you?”

“Remember the thing that happens to Tiffany and her?” She nodded.

“I’m afraid that it would happen again.”

“Huh? Why are you talking like that?”

“The girl just got left by her girlfriend.”

“Oh...” Sunny finally understand what I’m worried about.

“Don’t worry baby. I’m sure Yoona will be careful this time.”

“I hope so dear. I hope.”

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


*Tiffany POV


I got off from work earlier today. I decided to cook something for both of us. I went to the supermarket. Suddenly, I saw a familiar face, who I’ve not seen for years, at the cashier’s counter. I slowly walked towards her. I was few steps away from her when she turn around. I gasped.

“Taeyeon..”
                   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter