Chapter 52 : The beginning of the end (a)

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 53: The beginning of the end (a)



BEEP!
<< Morning! You’re up yet? >>

BEEP!
<< The skies looks so nice! Perfect for picnic. Wish you were here.. >>

BEEP!
<< I’m going out with Gyuri and Seungyeon. Huh, they are acting all lovey dovey in front of me. I hate them! X( >>

BEEP!
<< I.M.Y ! >>

BEEP!
<< Lunch time! Don’t forget to take you pills after your lunch dear… Love you. >>


Kwon Yuri was totally stuck to Im Yoona. A day without her has already made her life miserable. She missed her deer a lot.

+++++


Yoona just had lunch and was about to go to the living room when her phone beep for the n-th time today. She smiled as she knew who the sender was even before she took the phone from the table.


<< I want ice cream! But Gyuri didnt get me one! >>


She chuckled lightly as she read the text. Her girlfriend was whining at her about Gyuri. Since they got together, Yuri started to show another side of her to Yoona. And Yoona was really glad that she decided to be honest with Yuri, or else she won’t be having this chance to see how adorable Yuri was.


<< Tell Gyuri that I said thanks. You shouldn’t be eating ice cream now. You’re having a sore throat, remember? >>


She sent it and she was sure that Yuri was going to pout when she read it.

BEEP! 

As she sat on the sofa, another text came in.


<< FINE.>>


“Aigoo…she’s sulking now? Hahaha… cute..”

She quickly dialed the familiar number.

“Hey, baby…” Yoona said as soon as her call was answered.

“………”

Yoona chuckled when she didn’t get any response from the other girl.

“Upset with me?”

Still no answer but she knew that the girl was nodding her head.

“Sorry… But it’s for your own good.”

“But it’s Jaws Bars~~”

Finally the girl spoke which caused Yoona to laugh hard.

“Yah! Yuri-yah… I though I’m the childish one. But now, I think you are the one.” She teased.

“Hmmpphh!!”

Noticing that the girl was getting more upset, Yoona quickly apologize again.

“Okay, okay…I’m sorry. Forgive me please?”

“…hm, ya. Okay…”

She smiled. Yuri wasn’t the type of person who gets mad for too long.

“Are you going to the dinner tonight?”

“Of course I will.”

“I’ll pick you up.”

“No. It’s okay.”

“Then?”

Yoona smirked as she thought of something.

“I got my own car. I can driv—“

“Don’t you dare to do that IM YOONA!”

Yoona burst into laughs as she heard the deadly serious tone from Yuri. She knew that Yuri would never agree with that. Since she got out from the hospital 2 days ago, Yuri already told her to ask for Jessica’s help if she ever want to go anywhere. Yuri even offered herself to be her driver despite her busy works at the office.

“I’m serious here, Yoong. Don’t even think about driving again. The last time you drive, I almost lost you. And I won’t let it happen again…”

Yoona came to halt as she heard the sad tone from Yuri. She smiled as she realized how much the girl care about her.

“I’m just joking Yul…Hey, don’t worry. I won’t do that. Not till I get the approval from you first. I’ll come with Sica and Taeyeon.”

Yuri nodded her head. She forgot that Yoona was staying at the Jung’s place now. Of course she will come with her sister.

“Yuri!! Let’s go!” Yoona heard Gyuri’s voice over the phone.

“You got to go?”

“Hm… Ya. They’re done with their shopping I guess.”

“Okay, then. Enjoy your day with them.”

“How can I enjoy it when you’re not with me…” She mumbled slowly but Yoona managed to catch that. She knew that Yuri was having a hard time being away from her. And honestly, she was feeling the same way too. She was missing her black pearl too.

“See you tonight?”

“Ya. Erm…” Yuri seemed a bit hesitated to hang up.

“I miss you..” Yoona finally said it.

Yuri who was having a quite bad day smiled brightly as she heard Yoona’s words. It felt really nice to know that the person that you were missing, felt the same way too.

“Hihihi…I miss you so much too. I better go now. Love you.”

Yoona’s face seemed glowing after she hang up the phone. Talking with Yuri surely made her day brighter. Although they just got together for few days, she could already felt the differennces in her life.

“Someone seems really happy.”

Yoona was a bit startled as she snapped her head towards the voice.

“Was it Yuri?” Mrs. Jung asked as she sat next to Yoona who was nodding shyly.

“How is it going between you two?”

Yoona took a deep breath.

“Amazingly well, mom. But…” She was a bit hesitated in continuing her words.

“But what dear?” She took Yoona’s hand and bring it to her lap.

“Mom… Do you think I made the right decision by having her by myside?”

Mrs Jung smiled as she the girl’s hair. She knew what her daughter meant.

“Yoongie-ah… No one can tell about the future. We could only predict them but that doesn’t guarantee anything. I can see how much Yuri loves you. When you were in coma, she was always there beside you. Lot of tears had been out from her eyes. And even though she knows that you might leave her forever, she still decides to be with you. She still believes and hopeful with the tiny little chance that you have.”

Mrs Jung cupped her face as she looked at the round doe eyes.

“And you, my lovely daughter…should be doing the same thing too. Don’t let this be a wall that separates you from your true love.Never let go of something worth holding on to. What matter is now, the present. Use the time that we have now instead of keeps worrying too much about the future.”

Yoona sighed as she placed her head on her mom’s shoulder.

“ I wish that this is just a dream. There are so many things that I wanna do. I still haven’t got enough time to be with you too, mom…”

Mrs. Jung eyes got teary as she heard the innocent words from Yoona. Inside her heart, she was praying hard that Yoona would be able to be with them for a long time. She didn’t want to lose her daughter for the second time. She wrapped her hands around her and kissed her head.

“Me too dear…Me too…”


~~~~~


“ I’m homee~~ Yoonaaa-yahhh~~ Whe—“ Jessica quickly cupped as she saw her mom sitting alone at the living room. She slowly walked towards her.

“Mom? Wha—“

Mrs. Jung quickly signaled her to quite. Jessica nodded her head and soon she smiled as she realized what the reason was. Slowly she went down on her knees and crouched beside the sofa as she stared at the younger girl who was napping on her mom’s lap. She brushed away few strands of hair off Yoona’s face.

“She looks like an angel…”She said softly.

“She is.” Her mom replied.

Jessica looked at her mom and noticed how puffy her eyes were.

“Are you okay mom?”

She slowly nodded her head as she the sleeping girls’s hair gently.

“Why are you crying then?”

Mrs Jung let out a heavy sighed as she remembered the conversation she had with Yoona before the latter slept.


“Mom…I’m sorry for being a bad daughter…”Yoona who was resting her head on her mom’s lap suddenly spoke.

Mrs Jung frowned at Yoona’s proclamation. She shook her head vigorously.

“How can you say that?”

“I’m sorry for treating you badly mom. I know I hurt your feeling when I left you last time. I’m really sorry for acting like that.”

Mrs. Jung held Yoona shoulder as Yoona turned to face her.

“I never blame you for that. I know that you were having such a hard time. Yoona-ah…stop thinking about this. It’s all in the past now. I’m just glad that you’ve accept me back in your life.” She said as she leaned down and gave a soft peck on her daughter forehead.

“Thank you, mom. I love you.” She said as she turned and face away from her. She didn’t want her mom to see the tears that has started to well up in her eyes.

“I love you too, Yoongie…”

Mrs Jung tried her best to be strong in front of Yoona. But, inside, she felt as if her heart was twisted and stabbed whenever she thought about her daughter condition. The thought of Yoona leaving her, forever, was killing her. Why did this happen to Yoona, when she just have her daughter back? 



The silence and the pain that Jessica could see in her eyes were already enough to answer her question. She knew that her mom was having a hard time in dealing with Yoona’s condition. In fact, she was feeling the same way too. Although, she was not related to Yoona by blood, she still treated her as her own sister. She loved her as much as she loved Krystal. Plus, Yoona had done so much for her during her hard days. She was the one who pulled her back onto her feet. Jessica owed her life to Yoona.

“Yoona will make this through mom. She will.” She said as she leaned and kissed her sister’s forehead lovingly.

Mrs. Jung smiled and nodded her head. Both of them stayed silence as they watched the deer sleeping serenely.


+++++


-SooSun apartment-

“Choi Sooyoung! Get the hell out of here!!”

“Why? What did I do wrong?”

“You keep on munching and tasting everything. Not to mention you PDA with your bunny here. Stop distracting her or else the dinner would never be done. GET OUT NOW!”

Sooyoung pouted as she looked at her lover, trying to seek for support. Unfortunately, the bunny just shoved her away.

“How could you take her side!”

“She’s right baby. Go have fun with the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter