Chapter 34 : Leaving with a broken heart

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Yuri stared at the girl who was sleeping soundly besides her.

How can someone looks so beautiful even when she’s sleeping? 

She pushed away few strands of hair off Yoona’s face just to reveal the face that she loved to see every single moment in her life. She caresses her face, her eyebrows, her eyes, her nose and down to her lovely lips. She stared at the lips as she remember back how soft it was and how sweet it taste.

“Perfect.” She whispered.

Yoona always compliment her, how beautiful she was. But, the doe eyes girl didn’t realised that herself was indeed a goddess too. No one could ever denied that.

Yoona stirred which cause Yuri to shut her eyes quickly. She was still nervous about the thing that had happened last night. Soon, she felt a pair of hands was wrapping her tighter and pulling her closer. Yoona snuggled against her neck. Yuri gulped. She tried to act as if she was sleeping. But, the deer was well aware of it.

“You’re really bad at acting.” She slowly whispered against her ears which cause Yuri to shiver.

Yuri quickly turned around and pulled the blanket over her face. She knew she was caught red handed by Yoona.

Shocked by the sudden act by her, Yoona quickly apologised. “I—I’m sorry. I know you must be mad at me, that you didn’t even wanna look at me. I’m really sorry, I shouldn’t—“

Her words were cut by Yuri who tuned around swiftly and silenced her by pressing their lips together. They kissed until they were short of breath. They seemed couldn’t get enough of it.

“Wow...” Yoona slowly said.

Yuri gently cupped her face. “Don’t. Don’t you ever say sorry for the things that had happen.”

“But—“

“Just don’t. There is nothing for you to be sorry about. I’m a part of it too and I would never blame you for anything.”

“Why?”

Yuri stared at those pair of doe eyes in front of her. Maybe it’s time for her to tell the girl about her feeling. She didn’t want the girl to start thinking wrongly about her. Obviously, she didn’t want Yoona to think that she such a cheap kind of girl who could just slept with anyone. She took a deep breath.

“I—I know that this could be too sudden for you...but, I can’t fool myself anymore.”

“What are you talking about?”

Yuri slowly caresses her cheek lovingly while staring into her eyes.

“Yoona-yah...”

Yoona waited nervously. Her heart was beating hard.

“ I think, no, I’m sure...Yes. I’m sure that I’m falling for you...”

Yoona eyes went wide. She couldn’t believe what she just heard. The girl that she has been admiring was confessing to her.

“I—I—I don’t—“ She was stuttering, not knowing what to say to her.

Yuri put her finger on Yoona’s lips.

“Shh..it’s okay. You don’t have to say anything right now. I’m not forcing you or even putting any pressure on you. I know you’ve been through a lot of pain before and this could be hard for you. Even if you can’t return my feeling, I would never regret or blaming you for anything. Meeting you was the best thing that I ever had and I wouldn’t want to trade it with anything. And I just want you to know that.”

She leaned closer to her. “Let’s just cherish this moment that we had.”

With that she closed the gap between them, again.


                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~


Ritz Hotel –Yuri & Gyuri Suite –


“Hello?”

“Yah PARK GYURI!”

Gyuri pulled her phone away from her ears or else she could be deaf by now.

“YAH!! I’M NOT DEAF YET BUT I COULD BE ONE IF YOU KEEP SHOUTING!” She shouted.

The girl on the phone, giggled. Gyuri slowly put the phone nearer.

“Hahahaha...I’m so sorry! I’m just so excited to talk to you. Do you know how many times have I tried to reach you girls, especially that Kwon which by the way, where is she? She’s been ditching my calls a lot! The last time I talked to her was before the fashion show. Since then, she has been gone. Is everything okay there? ” the girl complained.

Gyuri chuckled upon hearing the long complaints made by her best friend. She has been used to that.

“Everything is okay here.”

“So, where is she?”

“Out.” She replied short.

“Out? Huh...please don’t tell me that the Kwon is out flirting with some random guys or girls at some bar, oh please don’t.”

“Okay, then I have to tell you.”

“Huh? Tell me what?” The girl was surprised with Gyuri’s reply.

“That she’s not out with some random guys or girl at some random bar.”

“WHATTTTTT??????? YOU MEAN SHE HAS FOUND SOMEONE ALREADY??? AWWWWWWWWW TELL ME! TELL ME!! ” the high pitching voice strikes back.
For the second time, Gyuri pulled away the phone. After the girl has calm down, she slowly put it back.

“If you scream one more time, I swear I’ll hang up.”

“Hehhee.. sorry. But, come on. I’m so excited to know that Yuri has someone right now. Who is this person. Do you know her? How she look? Oh never mind how she look, how is she? Nice? Does she seems like a really nice person? What—“

“Shut up. Ugh, you sure are different from the way you look. No one will ever believe me if I told them that you’re such a talkative person. And I know you’re doing your pouting now. So stop doing it. You know it will never work on me or Yuri. Only that midget can melt for that.”

The girl groaned. “Huh! Fine. Anyway, tell me about Yuri’s new friend.”

“Hm, actually I don’t know much about the new girl. I only heard it from Yuri herself. From her side of story, the new girl seems really nice. But, one thing for sure is that, Yuri is not the same Yuri we know before. She changed. “

“Oh really?”

Gyuri nodded as if her friend could see her. “Ya. She is. She’s been texting and calling a lot with the girl. She always lost in her own thought and had that stupid goofy grin on her face whenever she mention about the girl. And! What makes me impress the most is that she didn’t pay a visit even a single second at any bar here. Not to mention about the guys and girls that she have been rejecting. I’m quite amaze by that.”

“Wow! She sure is changed. Ah, Can’t wait to talk to her. Anyway, when are you girls coming back?”

“Hm...I’m not so sure yet. The work is almost done here. I’m just waiting for Yuri to decide.”

“Well, based on your story, I don’t think she would want to come back any sooner. Obviously she wants to spend time with the girl. Ehehhe...pity you. Seems like Seungyeon have to wait for you longer.”

“YAH! Don’t say like that. I’m missing my baby so much...” She said it slowly.

“Hhahahaha. Don’t worry Gyuri-ah. She’s doing fine here.”

“Thanks for looking aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter