Chapter 36 : Are you ready?

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



-Clover’s café-


“WHAT?? Nicole and Sulli are engaged?!” Sooyoung was surprised when Hyoyeon told her about the happy news.

“Yup! Nicole text me this morning.”

“Awwww so sweet~” Sunny was really happy for her dongsaeng.

Hyoyeon looked at the surprised giant.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?”

“Huh? Oh…well, I’m just surprised that Nicole could propose Sulli. I mean…come on they are our little sister.”

“Well, she has more guts than you for sure.” Hyoyeon teased the taller girl.

“YAH!!”

Before Sooyoung could attacked the girl, Taeyeon came to their table.

“Hey girls. What’s up with all the noise? I could hear you from outside.” She said as she sat beside Hyoyeon.

“Oh. Nothing much. It just this shikshin just got beat by a younger girl and she felt threaten.” She said as she stuck her tongue out to Sooyoung.

“I’m so gonna kill you.”

“Ohhhh… I’m scared~~”

“Ah, just stop it you two. Seriously, you girls are acting so immature.” Sunny finally decided to put a stop to their fight. Sooyoung pouted while Hyoyeon grinning victoriously.

Taeyeon shook her head upon seeing them.

“Where’s Jessica?” Sunny suddenly asked as she didn’t see the girl around.

“At her home, spending time with her family “

“ Yuri?”

Jessica and Taeyeon had been introducing Yuri to the group. They thought that Yuri need to mingle around with some friends in order for her to forget her problem. And among all of the friends they had, they knew that this group of friend were the best the ever had. They hope that Sooyoung and the others could help Yuri too.

“ Work.”

Taeyeon sighed at the thought of her friend. She hardly seen her lately.

“ Still casting herself away huh?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah. Pretty much.”

“Hey, how about you bring her to the meeting?” Hyoyeon suddenly suggested.

“What meeting?”

“Huh? Oh, forgot to tell you. Nicole had proposed Sulli. They are engaged now. So, they wanna celebrate it. Just a small one, with their family and friend. She invited us too.”

“Oh really? Wow, I’m impressed with her. “

“So? Bring Jessica and your friends too. Especially Yuri. Who knows, she might found someone there.”

“Hm…sounds like a good idea.”


                                                                                                                                          ~~~~~xxxxx~~~~~


Yuri was doing her work when suddenly she stopped and leaned her back towards the chair. She closed her eyes for awhile as she relax her tired mind. However, it didn't help her as the memory of a certain girl came back into her mind. 



“Where did this kid go?” Yuri muttered while looking around. She just went to the toilet and when she came back, Yoona was not at the place.

“Hey.”

As she turned to her left, she was greeted by a cute Mickey Mouse face in front of her. She was a bit surprised yet, she formed a wide smile as she looked at the person who was holding the soft toy.

“Here, for you.” Yoona said as she handed the toy to her.

Yuri took it and hugged it tightly. “Thanks...” 

“Huh, such a kid.” She as she stood beside the tanned girl.

“Yah! Well, look who’s talking? You’ve been acting like a kid all the time. Playing all the games.” She retorted back as she played with her new doll. Suddenly, her eyes stopped and stared at the dangling thing around Mickey’s neck. She turned to face the smiling deer beside her.

“Wha—what’s this?” She stuttered while her finger traced the ‘Y’ pendant.

“Oh, it’s a package. You buy the doll, you got the necklace. I have no choice.” Yoona answered nonchalantly.

Yuri frowned and stared at the girl. She knew that the necklace cost a lot more and it would be impossible for it to be a side gift of the doll. 

Unable to take the glare anymore, Yoona put her hands up, surrendered. 

“Okay..okay. It’s not. Aish.. stop glaring me like that.” She said as she slowly unhooked the necklace from Mickey. “I just wanna see whether it looks weird if Mickey wears a necklace. Hm, it looks pretty good actually.But—” 

She turned to face Yuri who was still looking at her, confusedly. 

“But I think it will look much better on you. Do you mind?“ She asked as she held the necklace in front of her.

Yuri was bewildered with Yoona’s surprises. She could only shook her head slowly as Yoona slowly put the necklace around her neck. She could feel her slender and soft fingers against her skin as she clasped the necklace. Yuri felt her body frozen as she felt her hot breath against her neck. It sent shivers to her whole body.

“Perfect. Told you it would look better.” She winked.

Yuri was still speechless. She slowly held the necklace and looked at her. Tears were b in her eyes. Yoona never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter