Chapter 23 : The lost deer

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

<< S.O.S Yoona >>

Heechul just finished his recording at the MBC. He was driving his way back to his home when she received a text from Sooyoung. He parked his car and quickly called her. A S.O.S text was like a secret codes to them which always meant bad things had happened.

“Sooyoung, what had happened to her? “

He didn’t give any chance for Sooyoung to even say hello first. He directly asked her about the text content. Whenever it come to Yoona, everyone was really worried. It was because she was not a type of person who caused trouble and she always kept her problem to herself. So, when he received the text, he knew directly that something really bad must have happened.

He could hear Sooyoung’s heavy sighed through the line.

“Actually, I don’t know what exactly had happened, Heechul.”

“Tell me whatever the things that you know, now.” He demanded.

“Few days ago, I received a call from Jessica who was her boss and also her new close friend. The one that she introduced to us during the dinner that we had last month. You remember right? Well, she called me and asking me about Yoona’s whereabouts. She said that she can’t get in touch with her for days. I was kind of shocked when she told me that cause I thought Yoona was with her all this time, working on their project. So, obviously I also didn’t know where she is. But then, after the call, I tried to contact with Yoona. But, failed.”

“Have you tried her grandma’s place? Maybe she’s there.” Heechul tried to guess.

“Well, I’ve tried that too. I’ve called Uncle Chun Hee and he said Yoona haven’t gone home or even call them for awhile now. He was a bit worried when I told him about her. He said he will let us know if he manages to contact Yoona. But, he asked us to keep it from Grandma. She was already not feeling well and has been asking about Yoona a lot lately.”

“Aigoo.. where could this kid go? Have you asked the others? “

“Ya. Sunny and Hyoyeon are also trying to find her. I’ve asked Leeteuk too. He’s also have no idea where she is. He’s deadly worried about her now.”

“Hm.. I’ll try to find her at our usual hang out place. Maybe she’s there. Hey, don’t worry too much. I’m sure she will be fine. Maybe she just got too caught up with her work, which made her want to have some fresh air, away from those entire things.”

“Well, I thought of the same thing too. But, Jessica’s latest update made me worried even more...”

“What did she said?” Heechul was getting really curious.

“ Yoona quit her job.”

“WHAT??”

“Yes. Jessica received Yoona’s resignation letter on her desk this morning.”

“Oh my God.” Heechul could only mutter that. His mind was blank due to the shocking news that he just heard. He knew how much Yoona love her job. She was really serious and passionate about her work. If not, they wouldn’t be calling her a dorky workaholic who always spent her most of her time doing her works. And now that she decided to quit her job, made things really complicated. There must be something vital that caused her to do that.

“This is not a joke anymore Heechul. Yoona won’t do any of this. Something bad had happened. I’m really worry about her.”

“I know. I’ll try my best to locate her, Sooyoung. You and the others should keep trying too. And let’s update each other okay.”


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


“Did she contact you yet, Yejin-ah?”

Yejin looked at Chun Hee with a worried expression. She didn’t know what excuse she should give to her today. Chun Heen nodded his head, knowing what was in her mind.

“Mom. She’s busy with her works now. I’ve called the office and they told me that she’s having an overseas job trip . I bet she will be rushing home once she landed.” He lied. He hate to lie to his mother. But he had no other options. Yejin and him had been trying to get in touch with her, but failed. Even her close friend didn’t know where she is.

“Hm... she never go anywhere without tell me first. Chun Hee, are you lying to me? “ Grandma Im asked him.

Chun Hee was caught off guard. Luckily, Yejin was fast enough to cover him up. “Mom, don’t worry. She’s fine. You know how obsess she is with her works. I’m sure she’s trying her best to finish it as fast as she can so that she can come home and spent time with you.”

Grandma Im nodded and continued to stare at her little garden which reminded her lot about her only granddaughter. She wondered whether Na Young had met her yet. How well did Yoona gonna take this? That’s the question that kept on running through her mind.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-

It was 10 pm. It was late but there were still few staffs who decide to stay and complete their works before heading home.

Jessica switched off her computer and took her bag before walking out of her office. She walked past a certain room which belong to a girl who she never thought was her step sister. It’s been almost a week since she received the resignation letter. But she never approved it. She still kept it in her desk’s drawer.

“Where are you, Yoona?” She whispered.


“She’s your sister, Sica. My daughter!” Mrs. Jung was crying hard. Jessica just stared at her mom, disbelief with what her mom just said.

Mr Jung came to the living room after hearing the commotion downstair. He was shocked to see his wife was crying hysterically while her daughter just sat on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter