Chapter 41 : Shocking encounter

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 42: Shocking encounter.


Yoona was sitting by herself at the beach. She missed the view, the salty scent, she missed everything about the beach. Somehow, it brought back the memories that she shared with her friends.

“Hey, here.”

Yoona looked up and she took the can as the taller girl sat beside her. She opened the can, and took a sip. Then, she put down her drink beside her and stared at the beach.

“I miss this.” She slowly said.

Sooyoung faced her beloved friend. She could see the sadness and regret written all over her face. There were few times, when she saw Yoona was being alone by herself, lost in her own thought. Whenever they asked her, she would just smile and shrugged it off by saying how much she missed them. Somehow, it saddened Sooyoung to see her like that. Although it has been awhile since they have made up, Yoona was still feeling guilty. Everyone of them has already forgiven Yoona. There was no point for her to keep on blaming herself.

“Yoong…”

“Hm?”

“Are you regretting of coming back?”

“Wha—NO! Of course not. Why did you say that?” Yoona was shocked with Sooyoung question. Her return was one of the best decision she ever made and she would never doubt it.

“Then, why are you acting like this? I can feel that you’re kinda distance from us. And what’s with this face?” Sooyoung cupped her face.

Yoona smile widely as Sooyoung shrugged it off.

“No matter how wide you’re smile is, you can never fool me, Yoong.”

Yoona exhaled.

“Soo…”

“Yes?”

“Did you really hate me?”

Sooyoung kept mum for awhile as she stared at the beautiful beach in front of them. She still remembered the two events where she said those words. First was at the day Yoona left and the second was at Nicole’s party where she gave her an extra memorable gift on her cheek.

“Yoong, you know that I care so much about you. I can never hate you. But, those times where I said it, I was purely out of control. I was too disappointed with you. I didn’t literally mean that. I love you Yoong.”

Yoona put her bright smile back on to her face.

“Thanks Soo.”

“Just promise me one thing, that you would never ever put that kind of act once again. Whatever problems you’re facing, share it with us. All this while, you’ve always been there for us so this time please let us be a part of your life too. Let us help you. We are always here for you Yoong.”

She took hold of Yoona’s hand and stared at her.

“Don’t leave us anymore. Don’t leave me.”

Yoona didn’t know what else to say. Instead, she pulled Sooyoung into her hug.

I really don’t wanna leave anyone, Soo. I really don’t. 




                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


*Jessica POV

It was such a tough day at work. We have been getting a new project and so far, the team that I have didn’t performed as good as I wanted. They seemed lack of new ideas and passions. Sometimes, they really got on my nerves. Few times I’ve actually let out my frustration on them. At time like this, my mind always drifted to a certain girl who used to be my best staff. She was the best asset that this company has ever had. Everything went smoothly under her eyes.

“Hmm.. Im Yoona. I wonder how are you doing right now?”


BEEP! BEEP!


The sound of my phone interrupted my zoning mode.


<< My baby ice! I’m already here. Come down quickly! I miss you  >>


I looked at my watch. It was almost 9PM. I didn’t realize that I’ve been staying in the office this late. I quickly gather my things and went down. I shouldn’t let my midget waiting for me for too long. Well, not because I worried that she was going to upset, but I know that the midget would actually be stalking the receptionist. Ya, I know, I have such a ert girlfriend.



                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


“Why are you being extra loving tonight?”

I eyed her curiously. After the dinner, Taeyeon decided to have a walk at the park. Although, my body was tired, her sweet smile seemed to push all the tiredness away.

“Why? You don’t like it?” She pouted.

I giggled at the cute pouting girl beside me. I slowly caress her cheek and pulled her in for a light kiss.

“I love it.”

The pout quickly turned into a dorky grinned. I let go of her hand and wrapped my hands around her waist. While she put her hand around my shoulder and pulled me closer towards her. I really loved her warmth around me. We walked together as we enjoy the silent around us.

Suddenly, Taeyeon came to halt. I looked up to her. She smiled at me before looking away towards someone. I followed her gaze and my eyes went wide open. My heart was beating faster as my hands and legs felt weak. I quickly turned towards Taeyeon. She held my arms and stared at me.

“It’s time to put an end to this. Go. Talk to her.”

“But—“

“She’s the one who arrange this meeting. She wants to meet you.”

I turned to face the girl who was sitting alone on the bench, still oblivious of our presence. She looked pretty nervous as she kept on playing with her fingers.

“Baby, go, meet your sister. I’ll be around here. Okay?” She said as she kiss my forehead softly before giving me a light pushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter