Chapter 21 : Shocking encounter

Perhaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Taeyeon POV

I looked at the address that Hara gave to me. “This should be it. Hm... Kim Taeyeon. This is it. Time to fix all the mess that you have caused.” I said to myself. I took a deep breath before walking towards the gate. Suddenly, a car passed me and parked in front of the house. I stopped walking. A girl came out from the driver seat and went to the other side. She opened the door for the passenger and smiled to her. I gasped upon seeing her face.

“Je-Jessica..”

I stood away from them and watched they talked. Suddenly, Jessica approached the girl and gave her a hug and kissed her cheek. I clenched my fist, trying to hold the anger and pain that my filling my heart. I felt like my heart was being stabbed. After the girl drove away, I walked slowly towards her. She turned around. I could see how shocked she was.

“Tae...”

“ Hi, Sica.” I tried to be calm despite the thing that I just saw. This was not the time for me to be emotional about it. I came here to fix the problem between us, not causing anymore trouble.

“Wh-what are you doing here?” She was stuttering.

“You. I came to see you.” I was finally standing in front of her. I could see how much she have changed but she is still the same beautiful lady that I fell in love with.

“After almost 2 years?” Her coldness strike back.

“Yes, I was too dumb and slow to finally realise how much I need you in my life. Without you I’m nothing, I feel empty. I admit it, Sica-ah. I was an idiot.” I tried to reach for her hand but she quickly shoved my hand away. I was taken back by her action.

“Too late.”

“Sica..”

“I’m tired. You better go.” With that she just walked away and left me alone.

I stood there for almost an hour. I kept on staring at the house with a hope that she will come out and hug me. But, it didn’t actually happened.



Am I really too late, Sica? 

My cheeks were already wet by my on tears.

You have already move on?

My mind came to think about the girl that she’s with just now.

Maybe I am too late.



I took out my phone and text the only friend that I have right now.

                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


*Tiffany POV


We were having dinner with Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny. I looked at Ju Hyun who was sitting beside me. She was talking to Sunny. I was glad that the fight that we had was over. I still didn’t have the chance to meet and thank Yoona for her help. I don’t know what did that kid told her, but I’m really grateful with her help.

“Uh, unnie, your phone is blinking.” Seohyun nudge me and pointed at the phone.

I read the text. I was feeling a bit nervous when I saw the sender ID. Seohyun leaned closer to me and looked at it. I was worried and prepared myself for her reaction.

“Who is it Fany?” Sooyoung asked.

“Taeyeon unnie.” Seohyun answered it for me.

All eyes were on me. The girls know that Taeyeon has comeback. They also know that I had a fight with Seohyun because of her.

“What did she want?” Sunny asked curiously.

“She wants to meet me. I guess something happened to her and her ex.” I said slowly. I took a glance at Seohyun who was sitting quietly beside me. “Ju Hyun-ah..”

“ I think you should meet her unnie.”

We were all surprised with her sudden reply. I didn’t expect her to say this.

“Well, she just come back here. She doesn’t have any friends or relatives that she close with other than you. Obviously, she’s having a tough time right now. So, I don’t see any problem for you to be there for her. After all, you were her ex before. You understand her the most.” She said calmly.

“Wow! Our little Seohyun is so mature now~”

She chuckled softly. “Well, I learned it from someone.”

I nodded. I know exactly who that someone is.

Yoona, I really owe you a lot.


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


I walked to the park where Taeyeon was waiting for me. Seohyun offered to accompany me but I declined.


“You sure you don’t want me to accompany you, unnie?”

“Yes. I think it’s better for me to go alone.”

“Hm, if you said so. Call me if you need anything okay?” She pulled me into her embrace. “Don’t worry unnie. I love you so much that my doubt is never an issue anymore. I trust you.” She whispered.

I smiled hearing her words. “ Thank you baby. I love you.” I gave a peck on her lips.

“Okay,okay.. enough of drama! Come on, Seohyun. I’ll drop you at your apartment. Fany, take care, anything, let us know okay.” Sooyoung said.


I stopped walking when I saw a lady sitting alone on the bench while cupping her face.

“Taeyeon?”


                                                                                                                                                      -xxxxxxxxx-


“It’s over Fany-ah. She’s moving on with someone new.” She said while staring into the sky.

“Did you ask her about the girl?”

“Why would I? It’s her personal life. Plus, all I want to do that time was holding her, saying how sorry I am and how much I love her. But, she didn’t gave me the chance to do any of that. She hates me a lot, Fany.”

I don’t know how to comfort her. It was obviously her fault for leaving a girl who loves her with all her heart. I know how it felt to be left. In fact, I’m one the girl that she had done that. Lucky, for me, I’ve Seohyun now. Maybe that girl was experiencing the same thing that I’ve gone through.

“Taeyeon?”

“Hm..”

“Remember the friend that I told you before? The one that helped me to go through my hard moment?”

“Yes.”

“She teaches me a lot of things about life, about love. Once, she told me that love is not about possession but it’s about how pure your love is. Sometime, the person we love was never meant for us. Thus, instead of keeping them and forcing them to love us, we should let them go and be with the person that they are happy with. Why would make them suffered when all we have to do is letting them be with their true love. That’s what we called as love. Making the person we love happy even if it’s not with us. ” I turned to face Taeyeon. “That’s exactly what she did for me.”

Taeyeon stared at me.

“I know I’m not good with words but did you get what I mean, Taeyeon?”

She slowly nodded her head.

I put m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter