Hot, Flying and Golden ~ ♥

At least I have you ~ ♥

 

Hi :D welcome to the second chapter. Actually it should be uploaded yesterday, but I didn't find the time, I'm sooo sorry... T__T 

I'm a little bit disappointed. All these comments and even the two upvotes seemed so good.. And now for the first chapter.. Well I admit, I really like comments... I really like reading your opinion about my story/chapter. Hope, it'll be better at this chapter. 

I hope you'll all help me :D Now enjoy...

PS: Next chapter... Will be really...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 “Just shut up, you little brat! No buts, no arguments anymore! You'll come with me and this is my last word.” Jokwon Hung shouted from behind the bathroom door, while the shower was running. 

 

I sighed exasperatedly and turned the page of the book, I had found on his desk. It was one of my favourite books and I couldn't help but to read it again and again. Even though it was a love story. Even though Bella was a dumb in my opinion. 

 

But now, let's get back to the main topic. 

 

The reason why I was here at Jokwon’s house was because he had called me and had told me with a trembling voice to come to his house immediately. The idiot, who I am, I rushed there like a crazy person, worried about what maybe had happened to him…

 

Omg… Sometimes I could smack my head against a wall…

 

And now he forced me to accompany him to a party. 

 

“But Hyung! I'm still a little bit ill! And I've got a bad headache. You can't take me to such a place with loud music.” I shouted back.

 

Of course this wasn't a lie… I'd never dare to lie to my beloved Hyung… I only didn't tell him, that after two days being knocked out I felt much better now. And when I thought about party, drunken people and all this crap, it really caused me a headache.

 

It wasn't like I didn't want to be with Jokwon Hyung… But I didn't feel like going to a place with music, which destroys your ears for the whole night, I didn't feel like spending my whole money for nothing, I felt more like staying in his soft king sized bed and reading about the love story between a vampire and a human.

 

Suddenly the door banged against the wall, and Jokwon Hyung stood there like queen, towel around his waist, y face.

I almost fell from the bed.  Man, this guy sometimes was too creepy with his strength…

 

“Yah! You little punk! You've promised to spend time with me so don't you dare to reject this today!” 

 

He walked across the room and opened the door to his wardrobe. 

Yeah… His wardrobe was so big, you could walk in, and every possible place was filled with expensive clothes.

 

“Yeah, I did. But I didn't promise you going to a party. I'd rather watch a drama with you. Why don't we go to the park tomorrow?”

 

“This isn't the same! Jinyoung, you're almost 20, so I'll have to party with you once. At least at your first time.  Then I'll leave you little piece and we won't see each other for at least a half year.” 

 

Oh, I almost forgot… He would leave me here alone, with all this rich punks from my school, and go to America…

 

And… Yeah…It would be my first party. I admit, I’ve never been drunken…I'm totally innocent.

In my opinion this was senseless. 

 

Jokwon stepped out of his wardrobe, fully clothed in white jeans and a pink shirt, and stared at me madly. 

 

I had to convince him…

Next try. 

 

“But Hyung… I would need a shower and I don't have any clothes that would suit. “ 

 

In the next moment something landed on my face. 

 

“I’ve prepared something.” 

 

I groaned and wiped the things away. 

Failed… 

Next try. 

 

“But Hyung… I have to read this book! I have to write an essay! Mr Jung…~” 

 

He interrupted me. “Don't you remember we have the same lecturer? And I'm sure, Mr Jung doesn't want to read an essay about the love triangle between Edward, Bella and Jacob.” 

 

. Fail. Again.

I didn't know what to do anymore. 

 

“But Hyung…” 

 

“Park Jinyoung! Move your to the bathroom and take a shower. I give you twenty minutes. If not, I won't allow you to go to my library anymore. My last word.” 

 

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped down.

 

“Hyung… You can't do this to me!” I shouted horrified.

 

 Jokwon has a library in his residence, smaller than the university library of course, but he always has the latest books. If I didn't spend time doing my studies, or hanging out with Jokwon, or staying in the JYP library, I’m always there. It's my second home…

 

“Hurry! Your time is running now.”

 

Yes… You can't believe it, but I really ran into the shower. Why? 

This bastard… He knew exactly that I couldn't live without his little library…

 

“Ah, yeah, and Jinyoung, take the shower crème in the blue bottle!” 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The skinny black jeans were too skinny. I wondered if I would be able to come out again…When I walked back into his room, I felt weird. 

 

The V-neck of this white t-shirt was too low cut… You could almost see my whole chest… And I felt like it was glued on my torso…

 

I sat there with a pout, while Jokwon Hyung was doing my hair.

 

I've never worn such clothes. They were disgusting and inappropriate. But Jokwon said, that young people like me should wear such clothes.

But since when was showing as much skin as you can something stylish? And emphasizing the something good?  And why were holes in the jeans cool?! 

 

The only comfortable thing was the shower with this blue liquid from the blue bottle. Now I smelled like blueberries. 

 

Sometimes I really wondered, if this was a girl’s or boy’s shower.

 

Hyung behind me was cursing about my hair, complaining about the hair cut (sorry but I didn't have money to go to a thousand-dollar-hairstylist like he has) and put gel or something sticky on my hair. I'm sure I will have problems to wash this crap out of my hair tomorrow…

 

“How about we going to my hair stylists tomorrow? Then I can leave with a good feeling, knowing that you have an appropriate haircut. Did you cut it yourself with a kitchen scissor?!”

 

I growled and answered “I did, problems?”

 

When he was finished, he sprinkled some perfume and I coughed. “Hyung! This smells like bull! And now the blueberries are away…”

 

“Omona! Shut up you brat! You look too good, I have to enjoy this! Omona! I'm such a genius! Omo, I knew I could do something with you!  “, he squeaked and jump in front of me like a flappy bird. “Of course, tonight I'll pay everything for this good looking guy! Tonight you can enjoy every drink, and every lady, they will fall for you immediately!” 

 

My stomach made noises again, louder than ever before, and I felt sick. I was so hungry… 

 

“Hyung… I think we need to eat something at first… Or I won't manage to get to this party!”

 

He laughed at me. “Okay! So let's go to a restaurant first!” 

 

 

 

He called a cab and we drove to a city part of Seoul that was near our university.

 

 Gangnam was shining bright with its tower buildings and the sight you could get from the restaurant where we were eating was great. 

 

It was a very expensive restaurant, and I tried to ignore the fact, that I was totally out of this place. 

The people, who we're eating here, wore elegant clothes and I know they were at least very very rich. 

Even Jokwon, who wore a party outfit suddenly seemed to be elegant. 

Of course Hyung would pay… I wouldn't have enough money for one meal in even two years saving my whole money.

 

 “Just eat and don't care about anything. I will treat you as a thank for today, my lovely dongsaeng.” 

I tried not to look at the price of each meal. I'm sure, then my eyes would pop out.

 

While we were eating, I told him about this incident in the library today. He seemed to be excited. 

“Was he good looking?” 

 

“Yeah… I think so… Milky skin… Baby face but somehow y. And his red hair suits him. “  

 

The image of the rude boy appeared in my mind again. I sighed inside. He was really really good looking. 

 

Jokwon giggled. “Wow! How amazing! But what a pity, you don't give a on knowing the people at our university. Everybody there is well known, so you would know your angel’s name at least. I hope you'll meet him again! “ 

 

“I…hope not. Uhm, Hyung. What party are we going tonight? “

 

I changed the topic, because, if he talked more, I really would have started to regret, that I didn't know anybody's name or status at our university. And I would blush as well, because a voice in my head was whispering “He’s good looking, y, a total …”, when I started to think about him. And I'm sure, I'm straight.

 

“Ah yeah, I almost forgot. Do you know our university’s hot flying golden boy, Mark Tuan Yien?” He bit in his strawberry cake. 

 

I shook my head while I was taking a sip of my coke. 

 

Hot and flying and golden… I've never heard of him, but he seemed to be y (hot?), rich (golden?), but I didn't know what flying meant. 

 

“Yeah, he is the host. It isn't really a party. It's more like…a normal Friday night. But this night is special, because mostly our students are invited. We all want to celebrate the end of the exams. Once a month there's a party in his hotel near this restaurant. “

 

“Oh… Okay… And what do people do there then? “ 

 

Maybe I should know how to act at this event to prevent to make a fool of myself. And I wanted to know a little bit more about the people there because usually I don't get in contact with them a lot. 

 

“They drink alcohol. Sometimes they take drugs as well. Don't you dare to ever take some? But at Mark’s parties there haven't been any drugs yet. But let's get back. They dance. But you can't really call it dancing, it's more like rubbing their bodies together. And they will make out everywhere. And yeah… Well… I'll give you an advice…Mark’s parties are…well known for… People, people, who are looking for a one night stand. And Mark Tuan himself is a well-known Playboy. If he has found somebody, he won't let go of him. And you can't resist him, his face, his voice, and his words.” 

 

My eyes widened in shock and I in this moment I asked myself whether it was a mistake to agree to this thing. 

 

“Hyung… I hope tonight you'll stay with me…” I mumbled while I was worrying about myself. 

He giggled. “Of course, dongsaeng! What are you frowning about?” 

 

“Well…” Should I asked him? I should be tactful… “Did you have something with him?”

Well, Jokwon was gay, so I just wondered. And he knew a lot about this Mark Guy. 

 

Now he laughed at me. 

 

“Omona! Of course no… I don't like such players, and such half portions. I like real beasts!” 

 

I blushed at this words, and he laughed louder, while pinching my cheek. 

 

“My sweet innocent brat. Just joking. But no. You know everything about this guys through rumours. And nobody has never said something about a boy in Mark’s bed.” 

 

I nodded. 

 

So… Now I knew something about my university mates. And nothing really good. Sounded like a typical rich guy. I bet he spent all his money for alcohol, needless cars, and too expensive clothes. And he was a player. He used other people. Jokwon said, ‘girls’ …

 

“Jinyoung-Ah… Don’t think too much! Let's go! I have to steal their es the spotlight…” 

 

I nodded. ~