What happened until now ...~

At least I have you ~ ♥

Hi, this is your bad and worse and damned author-nim ~

Here I'm again, after... too much time. I'm really sorry, but in the past month I was so busy, with the last weeks of school, my currently messed up life and a way how to remove this blockade in my head, which prevented my head from writing on the next chapter. 

I know I'm a really bad author-nim, even today, because this is not an update but more a summary of the story until now. I think it's neccessary, because I'm such a bad author... Noot even deserve the 'nim' anymore... 

However, I'm so thanakful, that there are still people reading, subscribing, commenting and upvoting this story. I'd be more than happy, if you continue to support this story. Thank you and I lovee you ♥

I'll give my best to write on the next chapi ^_^

 

 

 

What happened until now…

 

“This isn't the same! Jinyoung, you're almost 20, so I'll have to party with you once. At least at your first time.  Then I'll leave you little piece and we won't see each other for at least a half year.” 

 

 

“Ah yeah, I almost forgot. Do you know our university’s hot flying golden boy, Mark Tuan Yien?”

 

~

 

“Hi cute boy, why are you alone here?” 

“I’m Mark. And you?”

 

~

 

"Can...Jinnie...can you call me by my name...? Only once...?"

"Mark...Mark...“

 

~

 

"And what happened then, after you went to the bar? I doubt, you tripped... One... Three... Six times and fell on your neck to get this marks..."

 

"Then... Thenwehad."

OMG, PARK JINYOUNG, DON’T TELL ME YOU SLEPT WITH MARK YIEN TUAN?!

 

"Hyung... I feel so...dirty and so embarrassed... I mean... I slept with him, with a well-known playboy. I lost my first kiss and my ity to him, and I even enjoyed it. But..."

 

~

 

“JACKSON WANG! SHUT UP AND PUT ME DOWN!” 

 

“Oh my cute little baby…”

“You naughty cutie… what did you do to me? What just happened to me? I missed you so much, I missed your warmth, your adorable smile and your lips on mine…”

 

“Don’t worry about the exams… I’ll help you as much as I can and I’m sure you’ll pass them.”

“And I hope I’ll be the one to stop you from doing all this useless stuff…”

 

~

 

 “You won’t believe it! Hickeys! And they were fresh, still red! And also purple ones… I think the red ones are from today!”

“But I’m sure it wasn’t Hyeri!”

“You won’t believe it, really! I couldn’t believe it at first either! But Mark Tuan really slept with a guy! A man damn it!”

 

 

“Take your arms away from me.”

“Don’t touch me ever again. Don’t call me ever again. Don’t look at me ever again. I hate you and I don't want to have something to do with you anymore, you filthy bastard. We don’t know each other. Nothing has  ever happened between us. “

 

"Buddy... You're my best friend... And I know you for my whole life now, but this time I have to judge you because you're really down-and-dirty. I don't know how you feel about Jinyoung, but I'm sure you feel something for him... And I'm sure, you don't want to lose him. But it seems like you will lose him."

~

 

“Miss you I really miss you

Geuraedo simsimhaji anke nae norael bulleojulge

Turn the radio on

Turn the radio on“

 

~

 

“Jinyoung… Listen… I think you have misunderstood everything…”

 

 

“I’m still amazed by your knowledge and your ability. That’s why I’ve called you today. This time Jokwon isn’t my problem student, but our lovely Mark Tuan is.”

I wanted to ask you whether you could be Mark’s tutor. I believe in your talent to teach someone, even though it’s this pumpkin head next to you.”

“Of course you’ll get a payment! You can be paid through money, or anything else you want, right Mark? Tuan Cooperation will give you a new scholarship, an even better one than now.”

“I’m sorry Mr Park. But this time I’ll refuse. I think…To be honest with you. There are insoluble problems between Mark and me. I don’t want to work together with him.”

 

 

~

 

 

"I've really tried it in a nice way Park Jinyoung..."

“I can't do something against you, because you own nothing that is worth enough for me. And to be honest, I don't want to ruin my baby. I will ruin the people around you. That's much more fun, don’t you think so?”

“You really want to be my personal slave, doing everything what I tell you to do, only to save him? Are you still sure?"

"Yes. If you let Jokwon in peace, I will do it." 

 

 

“Grandma… I… slept with him… And I fell in love with him…”

“But I know I can’t trust him… He is a player… He uses girls without caring about their feelings. And when he slept with me, he even had girlfriend… I was so hurt afterwards, grandma… I felt like used, like a dirty person… But with me he seemed to be another person… I know I shouldn’t have fallen for this trap… But I always do if he touches me… And now… I’m here because he forced me to go… He would have ruined Jokwon’s life, if I hadn’t agree…to be his personal slave… And now I even seem to be his as well…I’m so dirty… I don’t know what I can do anymore…”

 

~

 

“Listen well! Because of you, Mark just cut an important contract between my company and another one. Do you know how much money it would have brought me?! And everything because of you!”

 “You in moron, why are you crying right now?!”

“You really want to be a , don’t you?” 

 

 

 

"Okay, Jackson, stay calm now, okay...? The thing is... I got a video from Taecyeon, who is in the same sports club with Taehyun... From whom he got the video...”

 

 

“Youngjae told me Jinnie was calling you in his dreams. He needs you right now. Don’t go anywhere, don’t do something stupid now, just take care of him, this is maybe your last chance to get his heart back." 

"I will… And I will take him to my apartment, I’ll call out personal doctor to take care of him. I’ll do the best. Thank you Youngjae and Cassandra for taking care of him.”

 

~

 

 

"You. Won't. Take. Him. Anywhere."

"You don't have any right to tell me what I will do and what not. Jinyoung belongs to me.”

"You don't have any rights more than ever, Mark. You took him with you to Busan, without thinking that somebody might find out. And then you sent him back by his own, let him walk alone into such a in . I really thought you like him, you would protect him. I should have known... While you were amusing yourself with some sort of a in Busan, Jinyoung was beaten up and lied in the hospital. This is how you show affection to someone...?”

 

 

“Jinyoung, please… I know, words aren’t enough, but I’m sorry. I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you. Just forget this deal between us and stay here so I can take care of you.”

“You don’t have to be sorry. And you don’t have to care. I’m just here because I need to fulfil this deal, being your slave, and making sure that you’ll pass you exams, so I’ll be free, and I’ll never have to see your face anymore.”

 

 

 

“You’re just doing it because you feel bad for me! Because I was beaten up because of you! You're only doing this to feel better! "

“Bull! I have always cared about you, since we have met each other! I don’t care for you because I feel bad, but because I… I ...~”

“Did you care about me, about my feelings, when you slept with me, although you had a girlfriend? Did you care about my feelings when you threatened me? Did you care about me when you took me to Busan, slept with me again, and then sent me back, as if I was something you could push away whenever you don’t need it, like a ? Do you care about my feelings now? No, you’re going around, telling people to get their hands dirty with torturing others! If you call this caring, then please stop now!”

“Stop it… Stop it… Why can’t you just stop with…”

“I’m sorry Jinyoung. I… didn’t know. I didn’t mean to hurt you, I swear. It’s just, I wanted to be with you… I always wanted to be with you. From the first moment I saw you, here in the library. The first time when you smiled at me in this incredible way I will never forget. Since this moment I wanted to be with you... I didn’t want you to leave… So I forced you to this deal… This was the only way how I could keep you with me... It was more than wrong. But I didn’t want to give you the feeling of being a . Never. I've never wanted to just sleep with you… using you. I wanted to make love to you… But it was a mistake… Maybe I seem like a player to you… But the only person I want is you, Jinyoung…”

“I’m sorry.I know I was selfish, but I will show you that I can be different. I won’t let you g, no matter how much effort I have to spend to make you forgive me for all my mistakes. I will keep you with me, I’ll always care for you. Because I like you, Park Jinyoung… Because I fell for you at the first sight…”

 

~

 

“Jinyoung… I’ve told you to forget about our deal. You don’t need to help me anymore.”

“Don’t worry, I want to do it. Now, that I don’t work for the next month, I don’t know what else I can do except from sitting at home.”

“But with one condition! Stay here with me, in my apartment. For the days you’re helping me.”

 

~

 

“I’m really fine Jack. Mark and I had a clarifying talk with each other, just the next day after I left. This deal is blown up. And I’m staying with him right now to help him with his studies. And because I… like him.”

 

“I… Jinyoung, although we don’t know each other for so long, but I really like you, and you became a really important person for me. Same goes for Cassandra and Youngjae. We just don’t want you to be hurt and Mark to do anything bad. Please don’t be mad if we seem too overprotective.”

 

~

 

“Come here, you big pouting puppy…”

“You were really bad to me Nyong…”

 

~

 

Are you okay? Here you are. And I am the one to be sorry, I actually had my attention fully on the way.”

 

“Wow, really great Mark! You’ve got such a talented boyfriend!”

 

~

 

“Let’s have a date tomorrow!

 

~

 

“I also came to Korea approximately 2 years ago. My dad sent me here to study in a normal university, and he chose JYP University, because Mr Park is a good friend of my dad, and my grandfather saw a chance to test me on my abilities by letting me lead these hotels here, which are actually in my dad’s hand.”

 

“Before I met you, I was a .”

 

~

 

“I’ve told you I need more time! … I can’t, there’s still a lot of work I have to do here! … Give me ten days, okay? Ten days! ... Of course I remember this deal, but as I’ve told you I’ve got work to do here! I just can’t leave it like that! … Yes… Yes… I understand… See you soon.”

 

“How about a holiday trip? To Vietnam, Nha Trang. I haven’t been there for a year now, and I need to check on my bungalows too. Do you wanna join Jinyoung and me?”

 

 

~

 

“Yien… You don't know how grateful I am… You're taking me to such places I would never see without you. And I don't know how I can ever repa…~”

 

 

“Jinyoung… I… I have to go… Joey was sent by my family. My grandfather is in such a bad condition that he decided he wants to turn off …he wants to die. But… not before he has seen me.”

 

 

“You're giving me more than I ever had in my whole ed up life. You're giving me happiness and a reason to wake up in the morning and to fall asleep with a smile on my face in the night. Don't you know that you were the one to save me from falling down…? I was on the verge of giving up, go away, but then you came in my life all of the sudden. And within a short time you changed everything, turned my dark world into a bright one like yours. Every second you're with me, you're giving me a life, something beyond the things I'm giving you.”

 

 

“Jinyoung… I love you… I love you very much.”

“Yien, I love you. I love you so damn much…” 

 

 

“Jinyoung! Joey called me. He invited us to their grandfather’s funeral…”

 

~