[ONESHOT] The reason why everybody wants a piece of Jr ~ ♥

At least I have you ~ ♥

One shot, doesn't have something to do with the main story. 

For the winners of my own little contest :D

 Awwwww like I said with this little one shot I want to thank all of you for supporting my story. I hope you'll keep supporting me. Q____Q

And now, we come to the contest.  >_

1. trinhnguyeno_o 

2. monhae15

3. nomnomato 

4. babogal

5. markjin 

TTATT thank you for paying so much attention to my FF, and for joining the contest,  this chapter is dedicated to you !! *lots of hugs and kisses* 

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

I got a little bit of this idea from another fanfiction in AFF, I think it was a FF about Mark. The story was great but this time I'm writing about Jinyoung kkkk ~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


Girls, girls, girls they love me ~
Or ... More...

Yugyeom,Youngjae,BamBam, Jaebum, Jackson and Mark, they love me ~

Park Jinyoung, JR of JJ Project, and now JR of GOT7, lead dancer, (Main/Lead?) Vocalist and even Rapper, and on top of that the well known Busan Umma of the group.


Every member wants a piece of Jinyoung.
But the question is, why does everybody want a piece of Jinyoung?
Jinyoung Jinyoung Jinyoung...

 

It's a quite normal day for GOT7, they have to wake up, eat and then they have schedule over the whole day.
At first let's have a look at the morning in the GOT7 dorm, and there I can answer you the question, why the maknae line always wants a piece of Jinyoung.


Yesterday was a really exhausting day for all the GOT7 members, mostly for the three youngest of the group, BamBam, Yugyeom and Youngjae.

After their usual dance and vocal lessons, the three of them had to attend extra lessons, because JYP wanted them to improve more in singing, rapping and dancing, while the others, Jaebum, Jackson, Mark and Jinyoung had to meet Mr Park personal.

In the afternoon - they hadn't gotten a proper lunch - there was a photoshooting for a well known ice cream brand, and although they had fun eating ice cream, they wanted to go home, because their bodies were aching.

At last they had to visit a talk show until night, 1 am, and Yugyeom, BamBam and Youngjae could barely opened their eyes anymore when they sat in the car.

When GOT7 came home finally, the three of them slumped down on their beds and instantly fell asleep. Jinyoung didn't even scold them for not washing up. The umma felt bad for his three babies, because they didn't even have dinner.

The next day they didn't have to get up this earlier, and the schedule wasn't that tight like the day before,so everybody slept as long as possible.

But of course Jaebum, the leader and the appa (or more the grandpa because of his sometimes strange attitude and his grey hair kkk) had to get up earlier and had to do the worst work of the day.

To wake everybody up. It was 9 am and in more than two hours they had to go to training.

To wake up the oldest member and his roommate wasn't that difficult.

Mark sat up in his bed immediately, eyes still closed and groaned "I'm awake, I'm awake, I'm awake." The fact, that Mark was talking in English , when he wasn't in his right mind, was always funny.

To wake up Jackson didn't take long, you only had to pull away his blanket, and then the soft gangster from Hong Kong would jerk up and run into the shower immediately to keep the warmth in his body. Of course he would whine, but he spoke so fast, so that Mark would be the only one who understood what Jackson had said.

But... There was still this trio of stone sleeper...the not-the-morning-people.

Jaebum took a deep breath and stepped into the first room. It was dark. Very dark. Almost black.

"Yugyeom? It's time to wake up!", he called out softly into the darkness, but there was no reaction. "Yugyeom? Yugyeom-Ah! Wake up! We will be late !"

A growl. Then a husky voice. "Hyung... Go away..."

Jaebum sighed and wanted to take a step in, but in the next moment he cried out loud and really slipped out of the room.

"!", he shouted.

He had stepped on a little sharp wooden cube, one of the playing dice of the game maybe, Yugyeom and BamBam had played some time. His foot hurt like hell.

He sat there for some seconds and shook his head in disbelief ( how does it come, that. Jinyoung hasn't shouted at them for their messy room yet...?) , but then he stood up again and hobbled to the next room.

This room wasn't that dark, but Jaebum groaned at the though of waking up Youngjae.

Jaebum called him a stone sleeper. A real stone sleeper. Yeah... A stone sleeper... Because he always sleeps so deep, like a stone.

The gray haired stepped to bed and saw the young vocal almost fully hidden under the blankets, only his eyes and his hair could be seen.
"Youngjae-Ah!" This time his call was louder than the call in Yugyeom's room.

No reaction.... Of course. Jaebum grabbed his shoulders and shook them .

"Youngjae-Ah! Youngjae ! Get your out of the bed ! Youngjae-Ah! Your mom is here! Youngjae! CHOI YOUNGJAE!" His voice got louder and louder, but there was still no reaction (Even when he mentioned his mum. Youngjae had told them once, that his mum would always take a broom to wake him up) . He took a deep breath and stood up.

While he went to the last room, he sighed heavily, because he had failed to wake up two of three members...

Jaebum was the leader, but in the morning no one was listening to him... Or more, Yugyeom didn't want to and Youngjae maybe didn't even notice something in dreamland. And he knew, he would fail with BamBam as well...

BamBam's room was the brightest, the sun was shining into the whole room, except from one spot, his bed.

"BamBam...? Hey... Little aegyo, you have to wake up! It's late ! We have schedule today. " He grabbed the Thai boy's arm. "BamBam, we...~"

In the next moment a pillow slammed into his face and stopped him from finishing the sentence. Jaebum was lucky, it wasn't the hard pillow with the big Rilakkhuma.

"Hyung! Go away! I don't want to wake up! I want Jinyoung Hyung !", the little boy whined and snuggled deeper into the blanket.

They really had a baby in this group... ( Maybe BamBam faked his ID, and in reality he was 8). Jaebum snorted and stood up. Yeah... It was time to get the best weapon against bad little kids.

Jinyoung was standing at the basin in front of his bathroom mirror and looked up, when he heard the door was opened noisily. The younger lifted up his head, the tooth brush still in his mouth.

"Yah... Jinyoung-Ah... I... Give up... It's your turn... Please take care of waking up the maknaes. ", he growled and started to make his way to the kitchen. The leader needed his coffee right after this unsuccessful waking up session, or he would ripped out his hair.

Jinyoung finished washing up and sighed, before he took his way to the room, where Jaebum also started at first.

Although the room was still dark, Jinyoung walked in confidently and didn't even stepped on one thing, like Jaebum did.

Yugyeom was still in his bed, and lifted his head, when he heard the familiar footsteps.

Jinyoung sat himself on the edge of the bed and started to caressed Yugyeom's cheek. ( Jinyoung was even able to caressed the cheek, no the nose or anything else, it was really dark...)

"Yugyeomie... What's the matter ? Why don't you listen to Jaebum Hyung? Did you have a bad dream last night again?", Jinyoung asked softly.

The umma of the group knew, that Yugyeom would only refuse to listen to his Hyungs, when he was scared or really angry. And he knew, the maknae often had nightmares, mostly on very exhausting days.

The younger under the blankets nodded weakly.

"Yeah... Very bad dream... This time it was about you... You were suddenly away... And we couldn't find you... And Jaebum Hyung and Jackson Hyung suddenly started a fight with Mark Hyung... It was...so...terrible..."

Jinyoung's eyes widened in surprise.

He knew the maknae was really sensitive. And since the day of the episode with the hidden camera poor Yugyeomie was always scared, when there was any little argument between the members, or when one member went away longer than two hours.

Jinyoung lifted the blanket and lay himself next Yugyeom, then he wrapped his arms around the even bigger body than his own.

"Everything is alright, Yugyeom... Hyung is here, and Hyung will never go away... And Jaebum Hyung would never pick a fight, he is a timid. And Jackson? I think he would make everybody laugh, and they wouldn't come to a fight. And Mark Hyung... He's too gentle..."

Jinyoung sighed at the though of Mark.

"Are you sure Hyung?", the scared boy asked and buried his face deeper into the older's warm chest.

"Yeah... Yugyeomie, I'm very sure... Because we are GOT7. And I'm also sure, that if you don't get up, BamBam will take the bathroom for hours... So hurry, my little kid!"

The umma stood up, and this time Yugeom got out of the bed as well. He hugged his Hyung once again, then he ran into the bathroom.

Jinyoung sighed happily and started his way to the next room, Youngjae's room.

The said boy was still lying in his bed, like Jaebum had left him, and snorred. Jinyoung stepped to the bed and sat himself on the edge again.

"Youngjae-Ah...?"

Youngjae started to move when he heard the familiar voice of the umma. Jinyoung laughed, because his younger vocal looked like a lost puppy, his eyes still closed. In his opinion Youngjae was one of the cutest sleeper.

Jinyoung knew, how to wake up the stone sleeper the best. He pulled the blanket down to his waist, grabbed his shoulders and got him into a sitting position. It was somehow funny, Youngjae reminded him of a zombie. He patted his shoulders, than his back, softly, and whispered into his ear. "Youngjae-Ah... If you wake up now, Hyung will make you your favorite pancakes,okay? I know you're good boy, so wake up. Come on."

Youngjae's eyelids fluttered, he opened his eyes at the word 'favorite pancakes of Jinyoung' .

The older one smiled triumphantly and thanked god for the idea, that came up in his mind, while he had been going to Youngjae's room. The youngest vocal was always so hungry, and he had to be even hungrier, because they hadn't had dinner last night.

Youngjae rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Pan cakes... Jinyoung Hyung... pan cakes..." Fangirls would die right now, because this sight was just too cute, he looked cuter than a little puppy.

"Yeah, yeah, Youngjae. I'll give you five minutes to be fully awaken and to get to the kitchen, or I'll give the pancakes to Jackson, and you know, he doesn't share."

With this words he left the still half asleep boy in his bed and headed to BamBam's room. He was sure, Youngjae wouldn't fall asleep again. (It had happened once already, Youngjae showed up half an hour later and Jackson had eaten all his pancakes)

The little Thai boy was also lying in his bed, his favorite Rilakkhuma plush in a tight embrace, and a pout on his face.

Jinyoung sat himself on the end of the bed and couldn't stop squealing at the sight of the second maknae.

"BamBam, why don't you want to get out of the bed? And you even threw a pillow at Jaebum Hyung! I saw his messy hair. You're a very bad boy! " , he said with a strict voice, but everybody knew, the umma didn't mean it.

"Hyung... I don't want to get up... The day will be as awful as yesterday... And I think I'm getting sick.", the rapper whined and buried his face into his plush's face.

Jinyoung giggled at first, but then he placed a hand on BamBam's forehead worriedly. He was really a little bit warmer than usual...

"Hmm... Maybe... But I'll make you my super extra vitamin slush drink! And then you'll get better soon! Come on, or I'll be mad at you. "

BamBam laughed at Jinyoung's wannabe narrowed-eyebrows-pout face and nodded.

"But I want morning kisses at first! " Now the younger pouted again.

Two pouting people can really kill fangirls... Bless their hearts...

"Oh my dear, our maknae is such a baby. And you wanted me to ask Fei Noona for her number...", Jinyoung laughed and BamBam blushed.

"But that's something totally different. Hyung! Everyone needs umma's morning kisses, even our oldest member!"

Jinyoung blushed at the mention of Mark, and was glad, that BamBam still had his face in his teddy. He tried to calm himself down, before he cupped the younger one's face and kissed the forehead and both cheeks.

"One kiss for the morning, one kiss for the noon, and one kiss for the night, are you happy?"

The Thai nodded excitedly and jumped up, then he was away into the bathroom.

They both hadn't noticed the boy at the almost closed door, who was standing there and shot laser glances at the two at the bed, and hid himself when BamBam had gotten up. 

In the next moment you could hear a "Eww! Yugyeom in the bathroom. " and a cry.

"Yah! Kids, one of you can use my bathroom!", he shouted and went to the kitchen.

Mark was standing in the living room now, messy hair and squinted eyes. He stared at Jinyoung, who was passing him with a cold gaze....

"Yah,Jinyoung-Ah! Why is zombie Youngjae sitting here and mumbling pancakes, and why are the two maknaes walking without clothes through the whole dorm?!", a confused Jaebum shouted from the kitchen...

 


Before GOT7 there was JJ Project, with only JB and JR. Of course they knew each other for an amount of time now. They were trained together, they debuted together earlier than GOT7, sang and danced together on stage, and of course shared a lot of memories behind the camera. You can say they are best friend, like brothers...right...Mark?

"Eww... I'm so done...", BamBam groaned and lay himself next to Yugyeom on the floor.

Their training session had ended, and everybody was tired.

Well... Not everybody... There were this two boys, they still seemed to be full of energy, and everybody in the room wondered, if they had taken extra coffee to be so energetic, like crazy bunnies.

Everybody, and especially Mark, was watching , how JJ looked together into an old magazine, they had found in one of the hidden edge of the room. They giggled, and when Jaebum turned the page, Jinyoung burst into a loud laugher and held his stomach, while Jaebum was laughing too and leaned himself against Jinyoung.

"What's the matter, Hyungs?" BamBam asked curiously, and Mark was glad, that BamBam had the guts to ask them, Mark almost died out of curiosity, what HIS Jinyoung was laughing so hard about.

Jaebum threw the magazine through the room to the sofa, where the other boys were, and BamBam opened the marked page. Everybody now bent down and looked over his shoulder to take a glance at the picture.

Picture of the Magazine

Everybody started to laughed - except Mark,again.

"What is this? That was at bounce era right?", Jackson giggled and took a photo of the picture with his mobile phone.

Jaebum nodded excitedly.

"Hyung!", Jinyoung called out and Mark was pouting in the dark edge of the couch, because he wanted Jinyoung to call him that happy again. "Let's dance again! I feel like shacking my body to Bounce!"

The leader nodded, they both were as excited as drunken chickens, and he connected his mobile phone with the loud speakers. In the next moment the song blasted through the whole room, and JR and JB started to dance, like on one of the live stages, Mark had watched.

Yeah... Mark had taken one day, when he had vacation in California, to watch all the live stages of JJ Project and even the MTV diary.... Very sad...

It didn't take long, then everybody had started to dance too, the maknae line in a triangle in front of the mirror, Jackson in front of the JJ duo, and of course the JJ duo themselves. And it really annoyed the sulking Mark, who was still sitting on the couch and didn't make any movements.

When the song ended, Jinyoung fell into Jaebum's arms, and the leader hugged his dongsaeng tightly. They both panted and laughed.

"Aiiish...Jinjja... I love the time with GOT7, but I also miss the time in JJ Project, only with my Jinyoung...", the grey haired sighed and pecked the cheek of the boy, who was still hugging him.

Jinyoung nodded. "Yeah... It was a somehow nice time, not that stressful... And we had much more food, right, Jaebum Hyung?"

The umma laughed, when he saw the huffy faces of Yugyeom and Youngjae, the pout on BamBam's pinky lips, with an 'Eww', and the troll face of Jackson ( Everybody knew, they were only teasing their brothers).

The only face he didn't see was Mark his. And this was good, because Mark looked like he would kill somebody in the next moment.

"Yah, JB, forget it! Now Jinyoung belongs to me as well!", Jackson stood up and started to make different fencing poses.

They all laughed -except Mark with his killer mode of course - , while he came closer to JJ Project. But before Jackson could get hold of Jinyoung, Jaebum had grabbed the Busan boy and had thrown him over his shoulder. Jinyoung squeaked and wrapped his arms around his Hyung's neck.

"Let's go, we should have a shower ! Then I'll treat you lunch!" Loud shouting filled the room, everybody started to made his way to the shower, leaded by the leader appa and his umma, with their 5 children, one with a very grumpy face.

 


Ah.... Yeah... I forgot to mention... There was one person except the GOT7 members who always wants a piece of Jinyoung as well... And who could resist this guy, when he uses aegyo...?


"Jinyoungie!!!", a loud and high pitched voice stopped GOT7 from stepping out of the JYP building.

Jinyoung turned around to the familiar voice and a very bright smile, the smile with the crinkles around his eyes, appeared on his face.

"Kwonie-Hyung!!!" Jinyoung ran into Jokwon's opened arms and hugged him tightly. Jokwon wrapped his arms around the younger's body and patted his head.

"Oh my, my lovely dongsaeng, handsome as always!", he giggled and Jinyoung snuggled deeper into the 2AM leader's embrace, while the said one turned his attention to the other boys, who were looking at them with a soft smile.

"Hey guys! Nice to see you all healthy and happy again!" He tried to hug the other GOT7 members with one arm, while Jinyoung refused to let go of his Hyung.

"What are you doing?", the oldest asked and Jaebum answered politely: "We were planning to go out for lunch. And what about you?"

"Oh, I wanted to look for Jinyoung, to take him with me for lunch. I missed my little monkey while staying in the USA. Can I take him with me?"

Jinyoung looked up, amazed by the suggestion of his good friend. Then he nodded excitedly.

"Hyung, Hyung,Jaebum Hyung! Can I , can I? Please!! " Jinyoung showed him his puppy eyes, still his arms around Jokwon's torso, while the member with the red hair in the background growled.

"Say no, say no, say no.", Mark though to himself, he tried to convince Jaebum through his thoughts.

Jaebum laughed at the childish and happy Jinyoung, and nodded -who on earth could resist this cute aegyo? - and Mark facepalmed.

"Yeah, you can go. We don't have schedule today anymore."

The umma let out a happy 'yay', and wanted to drag Jokwon to the exit on the other side of the building, when somebody grabbed him by the hem of his shirt.

"And don't come back too late, Jinyoung! Remember, today is Tuesday and it's Jackson-Jinyoung English lesson day!", Jackson warned him and wiggled with his eyebrows.

Jinyoung laughed at Jackson's face and nodded. "Ne, Hyung, I won't come back late."

And then the only thing you could see were two person, one excited like a puppy.

 

While Jinyoung was enjoying his lunch with his favorite Hyung Jokwon in one of the traditional korean food restaurants, GOT6 was sitting in the pizzeria and was chatting while eating their pizzas excitedly.

Everybody was enjoying the free time and the delicious food, except of one person, of course Mark, again.

He was sitting in the very back of the lounge and bit halfheartedly into the warm cheese.

Yeah, Mark was sulking and mad. He wanted to share his pizza with Jinyoung today, like usual. It was almost a tradition for the two of them to order a big special pizza, and then they both would feed each other.

Mark was so happy, when Jaebum suggested to go eating pizza, but then...this Jokwon Hyung had come... Now the food didn't even taste good...

"Hey Mark! Give me something of your pizza! I think you won't manage to eat everything without Jinyoung! " , Jackson shouted and wanted to grab one piece, the piece with the most olives, that Jinyoyng usually eats first, but Mark slapped his hand away threw a killing stare to Jackson.

 

 

Now, let's get to the last member of GOT7, who wants always wants a piece of Jinyoung. Sorry, not last member... There is still one... But... At first let's see, why the Hong Kong fencer wants a piece of the group's umma.

"Jackson Wang.... Sometimes I asked myself, how old you are...", Jaebum mumbled, when he saw the said boy with Jinyoung in the kitchen.

While the vocal was sitting on the counter, he fed Jackson with apple pies, which looked like bunnies.

"Hey, I'm just enjoying the time with MY Jinyoung. You're just jealous, because you don't get bunny apples anymore!", Jackson stuck his tongue out and Jinyoung giggled at the childish act of the older one.

From all GOT7 members, the only members, who ate apples, were Jackson, Jaebum and Youngjae. And usually they all ate apples, when Jinyoung made them, but Youngjae was outside with Yugyeom to buy something,and Jaebum couldn't eat apples anymore, because after eating apples, there was always this scratchy feeling in his throat, and he didn't want to risk anything, if it came to his voice.

Jaebum snorted and went out with a pout.

Jackson opened his mouth again and waited for the airplane apple pie, which was leaded by Jinyoung.

He liked to eat apple made by Jinyoung, and liked to be fed by Jinyoung, he felt like he would turn into his younger one again. With Jinyoung, Jackson could always act childish, without being judge, like with Jaebum for example, and Jinyoung... Somehow... Made the fencer feel very comfortable.

"Jinyoung Ah... Spending time with you really makes me miss my mum even more... I really want to see her again...", Jackson sighed and place his head on Jinyoung's shoulders.

And of course there was another side of Jackson Wang, a side, that only a few people were able to see. And Jinyoung was one of these persons. Jackson Wang could be serious and quiet as well. Of course he liked to be the happy one, the one, who makes everybody laugh, the wild and y one. But Jackson was a normal young man as well... And he though a lot about things like his life, his future or his family. And JR seemed to prevent him from getting depressed at this thoughts.

The younger one patted Jackson's hair and also sighed.

"Yeah... I know how you feel... I hope you can see her soon... I want to meet her as well... But as long as you can't see her, GOT7's Busan umma is here! And then we also have an appa slash grandpa slash your personal devil. And then we have your brothers... And you know, if somebody feels lonely, he can always come to me."

It wasn't the first time, that Jackson was talking about his mother with Jinyoung, and Jinyoung knew, that the mention of GOT7 would always cheer the Hong Kong boy a little bit up, and Jackson liked be patted on his head.

"Jinyoung-Ah...? Can you do me a favor...?"

"What favor Jackson...?"

It was always dangerous, if Jackson asked for a favor...

"Can you please massage my shoulders and my back? They are hurting like hell from the martial arts training..." Jinyoung laughed. "Okay...but only because you miss your mom..."

 

 

Now we will come to the end of the list. There was the really last member of GOT7, who always wants a piece of Jinyoung too, even the biggest piece of Jinyoung, because in his opinion, Jinyoung liked him the most, and Jinyoung was his, and only HIS. Mark was gentle, and he wasn't selfish, but he didn't like to share HIS umma with the other members...


When Jinyoung came into his room, he almost got a heart attack, because damn, how could he expect to meet a mad Mark sitting on his bed, even in the darkness.

While Jinyoung was standing in front of the mirror and dried his hair, he looked at Mark through the mirror.

Well... Maybe some of you noticed, that Jinyoung was mad at Mark, and Mark was sulking, because the whole day he never got a piece of Jinyoung.

The oldest member was mad, because his (sorry but true) favorite dongsaeng had showered the maknaes with umma love, it was almost creepy, because Jinyoung wasn't their real mothers. Then he was reminded again, that Jinyoung and Jaebum had history together, and Jinyoung knew, that Mark didn't like it. Theeen Jinyoung forgot their tradition of sharing a pizza completely and went eating with Jokwon. At last Jackson and him had been sitting in the kitchen for almost two hours, Jinyoung had fed Jackson although Jackson had very good working hands. And Jinyoung hadn't even asked Mark if he wanted to eat bunny apples. Yeah... Mark hates apples, but he likes Jinyoung's bunny apples, and he really wanted to eat some... Jackson had moaned, how delicious they would have been... And on top of that, they had serious conversation, and that showed Mark, how deep their friendship was...

"You're still mad at me..."

Mark didn't want to look up, because he knew, he couldn't look into Jinyoung's eyes right now.

The look the younger one had given him, and was still giving him now, was washing Mark's courage away.

This evening the red head had decided to talk to the younger and to apologized for acting like a jealous boyfriend although he didn't have the right to act like that... Because Mark wasn't Jinyoung's boyfriend... Not yet...and maybe never...

Jinyoung turned around to the sitting boy and nodded.

"Yeah... I'm still very mad of you... Of course I'm sorry for dumping you that day... I know, we had planned it, but Youngjae needed my help, and you acted like a selfish little kid."

 

 

The evening of the day before yesterday Mark and Jinyoung had something like a date (of course both wouldn't admit and would called it a 'normal dinner between friends'). Mark had saved the money he had worked for and wanted to invite Jinyoung to a dinner in the expensive restaurant in the big hotel in the middle of Gangnam, but then, when they were on their way out of the JYP building, they found Youngjae sitting alone in one of the training rooms and crying, because he couldn't manage to get the notes for one song.And the caring mother Jinyoung was, he had offered his help immediately, without thinking of their date. Mark was so mad, he had pulled Jinyoung into the toilet to talk to Jinyoung alone.

"I can't believe it! We were on the way and now?!"

"I'm sorry Mark Hyung... But you see,I can't let Youngjae alone like this... I mean he needs my help, and if we go now, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the meal either... Let's do it tomorrow..."

"Tomorrow? Did you forget that tomorrow we'll have an interview until night?"

"Oh... I .. Forgot... Hyung... I'm sorry... I know, it's really pissing, but Youngjae..."

"Stop it, Jinyoung... You know what! Go back to him and help him! Just forget that you have promised me this evening! Just say it out loud, if you don't want to go with me! Just... off..." And then Mark had stomped away.

 

 

"Yeah...Jinyoung...But I was so disappointed... We had plans...and..." Mark stopped in the middle of the sentence, he really didn't have the strength to argue anymore.

He was tired of the day, he missed the younger one and his smile badly, it was just like a drug, that help him to breath properly.

Well, it sounds awful, like Jinyoung went away, but he had just ignored the oldest member, and this was terrible enough for Mark. It was more than horrible to be ignored by the umma. You feel like a little piece of for making him being upset about you. Jinyoung was a calm person, it was very rare to see him angry because of another member. There must have been happened something really bad then... Yesterday wasn't that bad, because their schedule was very tight, and there wasn't even time to sit down.

But today they had too much time, and Mark was usually spending all his free time with Jinyoung.

"Hyung, I'm sorry, really... I hope you'll forgive me... But can't you understand...? It's my duty to help all the members, mostly the maknae line..."

His voice sounded pleading, and his eyes were teary.

In this moment Mark forgot his whole anger, and he regretted immediately, how he had acted, and had caused his lovely Jinyoung an extra hard time.

Jinyoung wasn't the one, who cried often, like Youngjae or Yugyeom, so it shocked and hurt Mark even more to see his dongsaeng like that. And it was all his fault...

He hugged the younger boy and pulled him down next to him on the bed. His arms wrapped around the latter's waist.

"I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry Jinyoung..." He placed kisses on the sobbing boy's forehead. "I'm so sorry... I... Jinyoung please forgive me... I don't want you to be mad at me anymore... I know I was wrong... I know it was unfair towards Youngjae and you to act like this... Jinyoung... Please... I miss you...", he mumbled and hugged Jinyoung tighter.

The feeling of having Jinyoung in his arms was just too good, the warmth of the younger's body let him feel like lying in heaven, and the scent of the younger boy drove him crazy.

"Hyung... Hyung, please don't be mad at me anymore... I really wanted to go with you... I was so happy, when you invited me... But then... This evening you were so mad... I was so scared because you have never shouted at me before... And at the same time I was so disappointed, because I though, you would help me with Youngjae..."

Mark bit his lip at the younger's word.

"I'm sorry,Jinyoung... I'm so sorry..."

While Jinyoung was sobbing into his Hyung's neck, the latter drew circles on the younger's back.

When Jinyoung calmed down, Mark leaned down and kissed him on his plumb lips. The kiss was short, but soft, and it so full of love. Mark was so relieved that the younger hadn't pushed him away.

"Jinyoung...? Let's have a date another time, okay...?", he whispered into his ear. Jinyoung nodded. "And next time I'll call Jaebum for help..."

 

 

Meanwhile there were five other people in the dorm, who were standing in front of Jinyoung's door.

Yugyeom with the best sense of hearing had pressed his ear against the door, while BamBam with the best eyes had looked through the little hole in the door.

"And...? Tell us, what are they doing?!", Jackson hissed and tapped with his foot like a mad puppy.

Youngjae was pouting, he felt bad for being the reason for the love birds' fight, and Jaebum was patting his shoulder (Yeah, they were standing there for the whole time now...).

"I think, they lay down on the bed together...", BamBam mumbled, and also pouted, because he wanted to sleep with the umma this night.

"And I think, they're whispering now... I can't hear anything...", Yuyeom mumbled and his eyes widened. Did they do something...? Did they whisper words nobody should know...? The youngest blushed at this thoughts.

"Aiiish... I wanted to sneak into his room and bring him into my bed, while he was sleeping... But this will be impossible, Mark is like a crazy dog, when he sleeps next Jinyoung..." Jackson was also disappointed, but different to BamBam he wanted kidnap Jinyoung in his sleep. He loved to sleep next to the umma as well, because Jinyoung would always embrace him while he was sleeping.

Suddenly a voice could be heard through the door, and they startled, when there names were called.

"Jackson, BamBam and Yugyeom! Go away from the door! It's time to sleep, for all of you. And Jaebum Hyung, take Youngjae to bed, tomorrow you'll have to wake him up.", Jinyoung shouted from inside the room, and Mark giggled.

The Busan umma always knows exactly, what his kids are doing.

GOT5 walked away, pouting or laughing, while GOT2 in the other room was giggling, cuddling and kissing each other. Later, when the whole dorm was quiet, and everybody was sleeping, except Jaebum, who was reading a book, the two love birds also fell asleep in each other's warm embrace...

 

Are they dating now? We don't know... But we all know, that it's something special between them... Jinyoung is the playground for Mark, and Mark is the person, listen carefully, Jinyoung likes the most. ~  

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I hope you liked this one shot... Q.Q it's my first time writing an one shot... And thank you again... For everything *bows down* Hope there weren't so much mistakes... 

Love you all XOXO