Just one day ~ ♥

At least I have you ~ ♥

At first a big Hi and a big Sorry as always :D v___v it's always the same, I know... The upload came too late... But as some of you maybe know... I was totally busy with my exams... And ...well... I screwed them up... But never mind... The most important thing now is my lovely markjin story... 

First thing : OMG OMG OMG OMG DID YOU SEE IT ?!!! MARK KISSED JINYOUNG OMG MARK KISSED JINYOUNG!!! OMG OUR PUMPKIN MARK KISSED OUR UMMA!!! 

Second thing: This will be the first chapter of my double update :D Tomorrow in ... 24 h ? the next chapter will come ~ I want to wait until some of you have read this chapter so ... ~

Third thing: There's a PersonOfView Change in this chapter, and I think I'll do it more often now kkk Hope you won't be confused ...

Fourth thing: TTATT I love you all so much ~ You guys are really the best ... Although I haven't upload for so long the story still reached over 120 Suscriber... Thank you !!! >___< please don't stop supporting my story and reading and writing comments and all this things... ♥♥♥ *hugs and kisses and markjin love* 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s POV

 

“It’s really sunny today, although it’s winter… Let’s have a hot ice chocolate later, okay Jinyoung?”

“No, let’s have a serious talk right now.”

“What’s the matter? Your voice sounds so upset. Is something wrong?”

“Yeah, of course there’s something wrong! Do you know, what you’re doing right now?”

“Yes, I know.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m taking you somewhere right now Jinyoung.”

“Right! And how do you take me there?!”

“I don’t get what you mean…”

“Are you…?! Who do you think you are? How dare you throwing me over your shoulder and now carrying me around like your personal bag?! I can’t believe it, I’ve never been threatened like that! Couldn’t you just ask me to follow you instead of doing such a moronic thing?”

“Ooooh, okay ! Haha, come on, I think it’s funny! Plus, because I had to leave earlier this morning, I couldn’t do my daily training session at home, so I have to do it now. And with this weight…”

“Sorry for being fat. Can you please put me down then?!  And I don’t think it’s funny! The people around are looking at us like we are some sort of mad people, who escaped from a madhouse! Damn, it’s embarrassing! I know you’re foreigner, but I’m sure, it’s inappropriate at every airport to carry somebody around like that.”

“Bull! Have you ever been to California yet?”

“No. Put me down! I have to catch the bus back to Gangnam! I’m already late for first lesson.”

“I can’t believe it, you’re going to lessons in winter vacation… That’s just too ridiculous… I mean, when do you have free time then? And you’re even wearing the university’s uniform… But it looks so cute on you! You know, why they all are looking at us? It’s because I have such a cute school boy on my shoulder! Right, Jinnie?”

“Don’t you dare calling me like this…”

“Why? I think this name is cute and suits you. Jinnie, Jinnie, Jinnie…~ “

“JACKSON WANG! SHUT UP AND PUT ME DOWN!” Jinyoung’s voice echoed over the whole hall and the people around them startled and looked at the two students weirdly. But at this moment Jinyoung didn’t care because Jackson was annoying him to death.

“Wow! Dangerous tiger! I didn’t know you could raise your voice like that…I wonder who was louder that night… I know Mark has got a loud voice, but you too…”, Jackson laughed.

The younger one blushed and fell silent immediately at the mention of HIM, but in the inside of the boy a fight started, like always, when there was something about Mark.

That’s the reason why Jokwon didn’t dare to ask Jinyoung more about Mark the few days they spent together. Although the boy, who was sitting in the plane that heads to the United States, almost went crazy out of curiosity. Naturally, whose Hyung wouldn’t be, if his innocent and sweet dongsaeng lost his ity at his first party night and to the most popular guy at their university... 

And it annoyed Jinyoung of course, that this good looking and y and cute and somehow soft and caring disgusting person had such a strong effect on him.

Suddenly he could hear the name ‘Mark’ everywhere, for example when Jokwon and he went to the hair stylist, where the styling noonas talked about HIS red hair, or at the shopping mall, where somebody really said he would buy this shirt only because ‘Mark Oppa’ has such a shirt.

In this case his body wasn’t loyal, as usual…His heartbeat would raise up at the thought of his Mark, Mark Yi-En Tuan, with his red messy hair - really red like a flame – from this wonderful morning, his pale sickly looking face, his cheeky cocky grin, and…

He felt betrayed, really. The only part of him, which didn’t abandon him, was this little part in his head – you could imagine a little Jinyoung completely in a black suit and black hair - ,which told him not to fall for this tricky guy and always remembered him that Mark was a player. But even this strong part got smaller and smaller…from day to day, and he didn’teven know why.

“Jackson…? Can you please put me down? I don’t feel good…”, he mumbled and Jackson obeyed immediately upon hearing this broken voice.

Jinyoung stumbled a little bit, when Jackson put him down on his feet, but then he got himself together again.

“Anyway, Jackson, you didn’t tell me, where we’re going!”

“Right, I almost forgot. I want to take you to the private arrival gate as fast as possible. An impatient Mark is waiting there for us, or more, for you. He just landed some minutes ago, and called me immediately to whine into my ear. I swear, he has never been that cheesy before…”

The speed of his heartbeat doubled.

 “What?!” Jinyoung’s eyes widened as big as saucers and twitched around to search for the said boy.

“Oh my god! Stop it! Your big eyes are scaring the living out of me! Just relax! ”

Jackson’s eyes also widened at the younger’s scared face, but then he giggled.

“Oh, you can’t wait to see your lover again, right? Let’s hurry!”

 

 

Jinyoung POV

 

“PARK JINYOUNG!” A loud voice boomed near the spot where I was standing. I flinched and tried to press myself closer to the post, behind which I was hiding.

I can’t believe it… It hadn’t been more than 15 minutes I guess, since Jokwon has been away, and I was in trouble already. I’m sure, he was sitting in the first class seat and was reading the latest Vogue (Damn it, I want too!) and was sipping champagne while I was running like crazy through the whole airport.

Why I even ran? Because a boy named Jackson was chasing after me like a dog, who was looking for his living bone.

Why chasing?

Because Jackson wanted to take me to Mark, who was waiting for us, or more for me, somewhere at this crowded place, maybe not far away from me.

And no, I didn’t want to see him at this moment, and for sure ever again. I didn’t want to welcome him back, like I had imagined to do, when I had been sitting at the breakfast table, after he had left for the business trip…

I had imagined, how I would wait at the gate (like a loving wife *puke*), and when he appeared in front of me, I would throw myself into his arms. We would hug each other tightly, and then he would kiss me with his sweet lips, and I would melt… Well, I could really puke right now… Really…

How could I be so naïve?! To think, that suddenly I would meet the perfect guy… Yeah… I’ve imagined a lot of cheesy things…Before I found out who this rascal really is…

 “Hey Mark…” A familiar booming voice caught my attention again and I peeked around the corner to see, that Jackson had his mobile phone in his hand, and was talking with Mark apparently. I noticed, that he was talking in English again.

“Yo, bro, I’m sorry, but he’s away… Well, I don’t know why, but suddenly he ran away, like a drunken chicken. I’m sure he doesn’t know the way out… I still have got his bag in my hand and he needs it back for sure… Good idea, look for him at the arrival area, I saw him running there, and tell your bodyguards to position themselves at all the exits. I’ll look around here… Yeah, see ya!”

I cursed about the whole situation. At this point I really didn’t know what do anymore…

 Two men were searching for me in the airport, and I couldn’t get outside because some bodyguards – I’m sure they all look like Donkey Kong Siwon from the club at Mark’s hotel – were waiting for me at the exit. And well, Jackson was right, I didn’t even know, how to get to one of these exits because I wasn’t at the airport really often… And when I followed the signs, it was always wrong. And on top of that my bag with all my important books for university, my beloved lunchbox and my mobile phone were in the hands of my enemy…

Jackson turned his head around and I jerked back, my heart almost jumped out of my chest.

Did he see me?!

A relieved sight escaped my lips when I heard the running footsteps far away from me, and I headed to the toilet to wash my hands. They were full of dust after crawling around on the floor of the Candy Shop.

Guess what I did, when I was standing in there and saw Jackson also entering the store… It was really embarrassing, because everybody was looking at me. But fortunately neither the people around me nor the shop assistant told Jackson, that I was there, when he asked them whether they had seen a boy in a school uniform somewhere.

While the water was running down my hands and washed away the white soap, I thought about a plan.

It was useless to hurry, because I would still miss the first and probably the second lesson as well. And how could I get to the exit, and then unnoticed out of this building…? And the bus would come every half an hour and it would take almost two hours to get back to Gangnam… I would miss classes today… And then I would have to hurry to Jokwon’s house to borrow his old books.

Yeah, it was decided. I wouldn’t’ get my things back. I would avoid these two till the end of my life. I’m sure I would never meet them somewhere on the campus, they assuredly attend Mr JYP’s lessons. And he taught at another part of the university, far away from mine. At home and at work it would also be impossible, the restaurant where I worked at was so big, it had three floors. And my small apartment was in the city part, where they wouldn’t even passed by with their expensive cars. I should only watch out, if I went to the library… After all I had met Mark there… But what should I do because of my mobile phone, which was still in the bag…?

Damn it… Damn this ing night…

I looked up and almost got a heart attack, when I saw the reflection of a person behind me in the mirror.

Time stopped.

My mouth became dry, my heartbeat stopped for a painful moment, then it started to race like a machine, and my mind went totally blank.

I turned around and stared at the person in front of me. 

Unbelievable. Unbelievable. Unbelievable.

That’s… impossible. Totally impossible. He couldn’t have seen me, he couldn’t have found me.

But there he was, not more than 9 feet away from me, in a black suit and with a little shopping bag in one of his hands. His hair was messy, in such a y way, how normal hair usually couldn’t be. His face was pale, even paler, than last time when I had seen him, and he had dark circles around his eyes – didn’t he sleep all the time?! - , but they were still shining.

My eyes keep going to that white face. Why don't I even get sick of you?
When you slightly smile at me, I really go crazy. How can you be so pretty baby? How can I explain this feeling? When I see you, my heart becomes numb and sore

He took a step forward, and lifted his hand up, like a saint.
Without realizing what I was doing right now, I also took a step forward. It seemed like something was pulling me toward him, an invisible power.

Everything around me disappeared. There was only him… Mark…

Oh, with what word can I explain you? All the words of the world are probably not enough.

I forgot everything… I forgot, that he was a damn player… I forgot, that I hated him… I forgot, that I was running away from him…

My only though in this moment was Mark… Mark…

Mark, who was coming closer. Mark, whose scent drowned me, like a drug. Mark, whose warmth hit me like a wave…

"Such a naughty boy...Jinyoung..."

With those legs that are so pretty by just standing still, you walk toward me and you hug me.

He wrapped his arms around me and pressed our bodies together. I took a deep breath of his scent and sighed in relief. It seemed like a missing piece was completing the puzzle again.

I want to hide myself in your embrace. And I want to look only at you.         

“Oh my cute little baby…”

Where was this part in my brain, which was supposed to tell me to push him away, to shout at him, to call him names…? The one, which remembered me, what for a monster he was. The monster, who just used me as a cheap toy, and would throw me away, when he was bored of me… Where was this Jinyoung in black, which would save me from my own blindness?

I buried my face into the crook of his neck, which was still full of purple marks. My lips pressed against his soft skin and filled the purple spot there perfectly.

My body as fully under his control, only a very small part told me to push him away, because this marks could also be from somebody else…

“You naughty cutie… what did you do to me? What just happened to me? I missed you so much, I missed your warmth, your adorable smile and your lips on mine…”, he mumbled into my ear and I nodded. It was like he was reading my mind.

“Did you miss me too?”

I blushed and tried to hide my face more in his neck.

What should I do…? How could I answer him…?

No, actually not. I was hating you like hell, cursed about you, because you caused me two sleepless nights. And of course I was hating you again, because I felt betrayed, felt like a man because of you, regretted this night, took a shower twice one day, when I remembered your fingers on me…

Mark loosed his arms around me and suddenly I felt cold, although I wore a pullover.

I wanted his body back, wanted his arms safely around my torso and his nose in my hair.

But when he cupped my face and smiled at me with this softness everything was okay again, because I knew, what he wanted to do.

“My little baby… Don’t pout or I’ll eat you up right now. ”

I was too impatient to wait until he would stop teasing me, so I came up on my tiptoes and crashed our lips together. To prevent myself from melting away, I circled my arms around his neck and grabbed with one hand into his fluffy hair.

His hands slipped down to my waist to pull me closer to him, while he was kissing me back. His tongue parted my lips and entered my mouth. I sighed, when I tasted this familiar sweet taste, this time with a hint of caramel and coffee.

How ironical… My favourite coffee was caramel macchiato…

 

My heart keeps going to you. I'm really going crazy…

 

“Hey Mark, your bodyguards tol…~ Oh , sorry…”

My eyes opened widely at the loud voice, but this time I didn’t have to turn my head to know, who was disturbing this little intimate moment, again. And I couldn’t believe, it was always him… I’m sure, he didn’t do it on purpose (or maybe he did, whatever), but why?!

I let go of Mark’s hair and buried my face into his neck again to hide the blush. It happened again, damn it! He saw us making out again…

 

God, it's your punishment, right…? Because I kissed him although I hated him…? Because I deny my feelings towards him…?

God, think about it! That’s not fair! At first you didn’t help me to die… And now you punish me for something you’re actually responsible for… I mean, if you had sent a thunder down to me to kill me, then this would have never happened.

 

“Jackson… Jackson, how does it come, that you’re always disturbing us…? Do you want me to kill you…?” , Mark growled and pulled me closer to him.

Jackson laughed and played around with my poor schoolbag. He was surely embarrassed.

“Hey, I’m really sorry, bro. You didn’t tell me, you have found him already. Whatever… I think you both should hurry. Jinyoung wanted to go classes today, and you know you also have to attend classes since today, for the re-exams.”

Mark groaned.

Oh yeah… Jackson was right… There was something with classes and university… And then…something with work…

“Yeah, okay, I got it… Thanks for taking Jinyoung with you, Jackson. I think I’ll attend the second lesson this day with Jinyoung. I have to take him somewhere at first.”

Jackson smirked. Seemed like he knew, where Mark wanted to go. But I didn't care either… I just wanted to stay with him…

“No problem. I’ll go get the maknae trio now. We’ll see each other later at university.”

Jackson gave him my bag and went into the opposite direction.

When he was away, I dared to talk.

“You…You don’t have to carry my bag. I can do it by myself.”

“I’ll do, come on!” He took my hand.

“You don’t have to! And where’s your luggage? And you’re already carrying…~”

He shut me up with a kiss before pulling me out of the toilet and through the airport.

 

 

His car was a monster, really. It wasn’t the car I had expected outside at the car park.

 I though his butlers had brought a Limousine or something small and elegant, but what waited outside was a Jeep, with wheels as high as my waist, but still elegant and sporty.

I didn’t know, where he was heading to, there were some road signs, which showed me, that we were still in Seoul, but I this area wasn’t familiar to me. Honestly I didn’t pay attention to the street, only to the person next to me, who had intertwined our fingers together, eyes concentrated on the street, and sometimes placed a kiss on my knuckles.

The ride was quiet, only the sound of the motor could be heard, but it was somehow comfortable.

The place, where he had taken me, was wonderful. It was a sunny day, and although it was winter, it was somehow warm.  Around us nature, trees, and even without leaves they were beautiful. After  he helped me up to sit on the roof of the car, I saw a breath taking view of Seoul in the winter sun.

It was just too perfect right now…

I snuggled deeper into his arms and he pulled the blanket closer around us.

“Do you like it Jinnie? I always go this place, when I need to think about something.”, he mumbled and kissed my cheek.

“Yes… I really like it… It’s so beautiful here…”, I sighed and looked into his eyes. Then I remembered again, what I wanted to ask him.

I caressed his cheek and my thumb ran over his eye bags.

“Are you okay…? I mean, how was the business trip? You look so tired…”

As an answer he kissed me and pushed me so laid on my back. I tried to push him away softly, but he pressed his lips desperately on mine, and then I knew what the matter was.  

“Jinyoung…”

His lips wandered down my neck and bit into the sensitive spot near my Adam’s apple. I moaned and grabbed his shoulder. His hand slipped into my thick pullover and my warm skin.

I shivered from his cold touch.

“Jinyoung…Call my name…Please…”

His hand tried to get into my jeans and I choked, because, damn it, I felt how I got harder, but at the same time I knew, it was more than… inappropriate to do something about it here and now.

Everybody could see us (there’s nobody around…) , and it was already embarrassing enough if somebody saw us making out again.

And really, although my body wanted him now, something was wrong with him, and I’m sure he needed help… Not a guy…

I slapped his hand away, then I cupped his face and looked into his eyes deeply.

“Stop it. Stop it right now.”, I said with a firm voice and kissed his red lips.

“Yi-en… Just stop it… Look into my eyes Yi-en and tell me what happened. Please…”

I didn’t know, why I suddenly used his other name… But it had a very strong effect on him. He stopped immediately and looked at me with big eyes, like a puppy.

Some minutes passed, while I was waiting.

“It’s… Jinyoung… I saw him there… If there hadn’t  been any movement at his chest, you could think he was… He was so weak, he couldn’t do anything without grandma’s help... The doctor said he is in a bad condition…”

He put his head on the left side of my chest and intertwined our fingers again. I gulped and squeezed his hand.

It was his grandfather he was talking about. The reason why he went on this business trip.

 “And… It’s the first time I had to take care of his business… I swear, I’ve never been this doubtful before… The workers looked at me like I was a kid… I know they don’t take me seriously… They think I won’t be able to take over his business and do it as well as him. And they’re totally right… The work was so hard, and it was totally different from what I usually do in Korea… Jinyoung… I’ll have to take care of more than five hundred workers… What, if I won’t be able to do it right…?”

I took a deep breath and though about the right answer…

“Yesterday grandpa woke up and saw me there. He got upset, because I wasn’t in Korea to take care of my studies… He sent me back… Jinyoung… It’s all my fault… What would happen if he knows that I mess up with my studies, going to parties and all this ? I would be the one to kill him…”

I twirled our bodies around so that he was lying under me and rested my elbows next to his head, while I bent down to peck his lips.

“Don’t worry about the exams… I’ll help you as much as I can and I’m sure you’ll pass them.”

One more peck.

“And I hope I’ll be the one to stop you from doing all this useless stuff…”

I didn’t know, where I take the courage to say those words with such a big meaning…

“I don’t know, whether your grandfather will get well… But I hope so. I believe today’s medicine will help. Keep your faith Yi-En… And I’m sure nobody expects you to be like your grandfather at work… The people there just don’t know, that you’ll be able to lead the company as good as your grandfather. I think they are all worried about him and they are afraid of changes and the future.”

I kissed his forehead and smiled.

“I have promised you already, I’ll be the one to be there if you need a warm embrace.”, I giggled and was glad when I saw his smile.

He pulled me down for a deep kiss.

Our sweet moment was interrupted again, but this time not from a Jackson, but from the growling of Mark’s stomach.

I laughed when I saw him blushing.

“Can you get my bag please? I think you really need something to eat.”

It was wonderful, just wonderful…

Although Jokwon Hyung had left today, and I would miss this brat to death… Although Jackson had embarrassed me and chased me around…

Sitting here with Mark, in his arms, while feeding him with the things I had cooked by myself, seeing how he enjoyed the food, being fed by him too, laughing and kissing away the smudge from his lips, it was more, than I’ve ever expected.

I had read a lot of books from very impressive authors, but experiencing it all on my own was something totally different, even better.

I wished this day would never end…

“I think we have to go back to university… Or else Mr Park will kill me for missing his lessons…”, he sighed and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I nodded and pulled his arms tighter around me to huddle more against his strong chest, while pouting.

“Yeah…five minutes more please…”

“As you wish my baby…”

Yeah… As I wish…

And if God had told me what would still happen this day, I wouldn’t have just asked for five more minutes, but for more than just one day… 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: There are some lines from the song Peach from IU ♥♥