Kabedon ~ ♥

At least I have you ~ ♥

OMO ! OMO ! I'M SORRY BUT I'M STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF ADMIRING THIS KABEDON PICTURE OMG WHAT THE ARE THOSE IDIOTS DOING ?! DO THEY WANT TO RUIN MY LIFE EVERYTIME ?! 

*takes a deep breath* 

omg... actually i've seen this already, but every time i see it again my heart ... 

Hi :D This time not sorry, because it only took 3 days for me to upload... would be a little bit strange if not... i don't have school, sitting like a person without friends at home and doinf nothing but to read or write... 

Okay, back to this picture... 

OMG DO YOU ALL SEE THIS ?! OMG I'M DYING !!!!! 

Okay, back to my story... This chapter is a longer than the chap before kkk But i had to cut it again, or else it would have been too long... kkk 

Hope you guys enjoy this ~ Thank you as always for your support Q_Q Love you... ♥♥♥

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

D-1/10 (9 days before the re-exams)

 

It was a nice feeling to wake up in his arms.

I opened my eyes when the first rays of sunshine came through the curtains, and I knew this would be a great day.

Mark was still fast asleep, and I was glad he didn’t wake up first and saw my face in the morning. Though… He had seen it already, the last days, in Busan. But… That was something totally different!

I couldn’t stop admiring the beauty of his face. Even in the morning, when it seemed like no person could be perfect. Except from Mark… He looked so peaceful while sleeping, without any sorrows, and his pouty lips were formed into a little smile.

 

I hoped he had slept well after all.

Last night I suddenly had woken up upon hearing sounds from beside me. Mark had been talking in his sleep, had rolled around. I had pressed his face against my chest and had his hair while I had been humming the song which Jackson’s had sung to me before. It had been a relief to see how he had relaxed and had stopped mumbling. After some minutes his breath had steadied, and with a sight his body had gone numb. 

 

 

When I came out of the shower he was awake already and was rubbing his eyes with his fist, just like a child.

How could a man, y and handsome and beautiful, older than 20, be as cute as a puppy?! This wasn’t fair to be everything you could be in one person. He should be arrested for being like that, mostly in the morning…

 

I think he noticed my stare, because now he looked up, and his eyes also widened.

We both had something like a staring competition, for a minute, and I was wondering how his fire red hair could be so perfectly styled, even in the morning…

 

 

“Jinyoungie… If you stay there any longer you’ll have to take care of my morning problem…” he mumbled and looked away.

 

I blushed when his words got through my foggy mind, and realized that I was standing there, just with a towel around my waist.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

 

After the breakfast we drove with Mark’s car to the university.

Just like yesterday they stared at us, but this time I didn’t feel uncomfortable with his arm around my waist, to protect me from bumping into other students.

Mr Jung was pretty surprised to see Mark coming into class with me, not to mention all the other students in the room. With big eyes they watched us sitting down on the place where I usually sat.

 

“Mark Tuan? Is this really you?”

 

Mark smiled sheepishly and nodded.

“Nice to meet you, Mr Jung. It’s been a while…”

 

“Yes. Two years? And again with a bruised face. Seems like you didn’t change, or am I not right? Should I think that Jinyoung could change your mind? Jinyoung, why are you blushing?” he laughed, and I buried my face into my arms.

 

The first lesson went over quickly.

As I watched him, I realized, Mark actually wasn’t a complicated student, like I had thought. He listened to what Mr Jung said carefully and took important notes.

When the bell signalled the break, we stood up to go to the cafeteria. We were in the middle of eating, when suddenly Mr Park Jinyoung came to us, with a big smile. Or more, a smirk.

 

“Omo! So Mr Jung didn’t mess around with me, you two are really here!” he cheered and sat himself next to Mark.

 

“Jinyoung, I’m so glad you change your mind! I knew you could get that lazy next to me to vacation class, though it’s a little bit late. But whatever, better than never.”

 

I wanted to interrupt him, to tell him that this had nothing to do with the deal he had offered me, but Mark took my hand from under the table and gave it a light squeeze.

 

 

“Uhm….Yeah…Mr Park… About your books I got from you last…~”

 

“Good, you’ve mentioned it, or else I’d have forget it! This is actually the reason why I wanted to meet you! A Mr Lee, your boss, called me and told me he has got my books, from you. He couldn’t get in contact with you, that’s why he asked me to get the books. “

 

I nodded.

 

 

“Thank you Mr Park, and I’m sorry that I bothered you so much.”

 

 

“Oh no! Don’t think like that! But…”

His smiled faded, and his expression became serious.

“About… This incident where you have been injured like that. We will talk about this after the re-exams. Because I still have to think about the right punishment.”

 

I wanted to open my mouth, but no words came out, Mark was squeezing my hand under the table again.

 

 

“So… But now I’ll have to go, have a nice meal you two.”

 

With a smile he walked away, and I stared after the blonde man, until he disappeared at the next corner.

 

 

“Why did you stop me from saying something Mark?”

 

“Because I still want to talk with you about the scholarship. And because we aren’t allowed to interfere into how Mr Park does his work as a principal. Okay, Jinnie?”

 

I sighed, but he was right, at least about the last thing.

 

 

The next lesson went over smoothly, and when university was finally over, Mark drove me into the city, to get the books for his study.

 

“Where is it?”

 

“There! This building! You see this restaurant with the golden sign?”

 

“Ah, yes…”

 

“Wait here, I’ll get the books and come out immediately.”

 

 

Well, not immediately. But it wasn’t my fault. When I came into the restaurant, there were just the workers and my boss. They ran up to me, asked about my condition, who it was, and whatever. I tried to avoid answering their questions.

When I came out with my hands full of books, I saw that he has fallen asleep.

 

“I’m sorry Markie, but I have to wake you up…”

 

 

Mark drove me back to the apartment, and in the car it was quiet for a while.

 

“Uhm… When will you come back?”

“Approximately at six o’clock. I will hurry.”

 

He bent over to kiss my cheek lightly. I blushed and got out of the car, as fast as possible.

 

 

At the entrance of Mark’s hotel Mr Jonghyun was waiting already.

 

“Master Jinyoung, we have to hurry a little bit. Some ambassadors from the USA will come in some minutes, and then there will be chaos at the elevator.”

 

“Really? Ambassadors from the USA? Here? Awesome!”

 

“Yes, Master. They come here every year, around this time, because of political issues. But not only from the USA, but from all over the world. You know, not only tourists, but also people in very high positions come here to stay at our hotel.”

 

“Wow! I didn’t know!”

 

 

Mr Jonghyun was the only one at home, the maids had their day off today.

Although the apartment was clean, it seemed like he always found something to do, unlike me, who was lying on the sofa and did nothing but to stare at the ceiling.

The scrip for Mark was done, and I have even cleaned the bedroom and the kitchen.

 

 

“Master Jinyoung, I’m going to the supermarket now. Do you need anything?”

 

An idea popped up in my mind.

 

“Yes! Can you please buy me some cabbage? And some chilli? And… some meat? I want to cook today!”

 

“Of course.”

 

 

I was so excited, and couldn’t wait until Mr Jonghyun would come home. And because I couldn’t remain still, I started to cut the fruits for the dessert.

Mr Jonghyun came back just after I was finished with cutting.

 

“Oh, you’re back Mr Jonghyun! That was fast!”

 

“Yes, Master. On my way down I met the head cook of this hotel. He just received the daily delivery of fresh ingredients. And because the entrance was blocked by a crowd of reporters, I asked him for the things I needed.”

 

He opened the basket and my eyes widened in disbelief.

 

“What is this?”

 

“This is a Napa cabbage. I thought you’d make kimchi.”

 

“But…But...But why is it so… big?!”

That was understated. This thing was for sure bigger than my head…

 

“You think so? I think this is the normal size! Let me help you, Master!”

He rolled up his sleeved and looked at me with a bright smile.

 

“What are you going to cook?”

 

 

 

I was glad Mr Jonghyun was there, or else I wouldn’t have finished the dinner for sure. 

The awkwardness vanished with this hour of cooking together.

He reminded me of my dad somehow, when he was in the age around 30, like Mr Jonghyun. His smile was comforting, and when he laughed he sounded so cheerful that you just had to laugh with him.

 

I was in the middle of setting the table, when two arms were wrapped around my waist and pulled me against a cold body.

 

“It smells so good! Did you and Mr Jonghyun had fun today?”

 

I turned around and beamed at him.

 

“Yeah, a lot! Come, go and make yourself fresh, and then let’s have dinner together with Mr Jonghyun! Afterwards we have a lot to do…”

 

 

 

 

D-2/10

 

When I woke up this morning I was confused at first because I didn’t see Mark next to me, although I could feel his arms around my waist.

It took me some minutes to wake up properly and to notice the ball under the blanket.

I lifted up the cover, just to see a red haired puppy, face squeezed against my not broken side. And the question was now, how he got under the covers in the night.

 

 

“Mark… It’s time to wake up…” I mumbled and his hair.

 

“Five more minutes Jinnie…” he pouted and buried his face deeper into my shirt.

 

It took us more than 15 minutes before we left the bed.

 

 

“No! NO! Stop it!” I cried and tried to free myself, but it wasn’t that easy with a broken rip. I couldn’t stop him from carrying me into the bathroom.

 

“But we will save a lot of time and water! And I can help you afterwards with you bandages! And…”

He came closer with his face and smirked.

“Baby… I think we’ve seen each other a few times already… And your body is more than beautiful, so don’t worry.”

 

“That’s something totally different!”

 

But then he had pulled us with our clothes into the shower already.

You could say our morning was a total mess.

But it somehow remembered me of our first morning, after this party in the hotel lounge. After our first night…

 

“What are you smiling at baby?” he asked and cupped my face.

 

Water was running down his head, some red hair strands had fallen into his face, and his cheeks were red from the warmth. On his lips there was a breathe-taking smile. I returned his smile, wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down.

 

 

“Can you call my name Mark?”

 

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

 

“Jinyoung… My Jinyoung…”

 

 

D-3/10

 

The breakfast Mark had prepared for me the next morning made my jaw dropped to the ground, with eyes as big as saucers.

I was looking at the table with the most beautiful food I’ve ever seen in my life, really. I wasn’t exaggerating. I’ve been at many noble restaurants – Jokwon had forced me into many extravagant and very expensive restaurants and cafés – so I was somehow experienced.

 

“Baby, what’s the matter?” Mark asked and took my hand.

 

“You made this?”

 

“Yes. Uhm… It’s not perfect. But I hope you still like it.”

 

 

I touched the piece of apple, cut like a rose, carefully, then the strawberries, which were cut like a tulip. These fruits framed the French toast made in heart shape, decorated with maple and chocolate syrup. Next to the plates of food there was – I guess it was mango – a cup of smoothie with mango stripes and cereals.

But what amazed me the most were the cups of cappuccino next to the smoothies. On the surface you could see a beautiful heart.

 

“It’s amazing! And it looks so delicious! I didn’t know you can cook like that!”

 

We sat down and I just had to try the cappuccino at first.

It was still hot, but enjoyable, and it tasted great. The coffee wasn’t too strong and he had put the perfect amount of sugar into it. Sure, we both drank coffee in the same way.

 

“Well, as a hotel manager I must be able to work in every department of the hotel, whether it’s cooking in the kitchen, or cleaning the room and preparing it for the guests.”

 

I nodded understandingly.

 

“Wow… I didn’t know, to be honest. But how did you learn all these things? I mean, you’re … Jackson told me, you’re three years older than me… Which means, you’re 22. But how could you learn so much stuff in such a … short amount of time…?”

 

“My grandfather…”

 

I could see pain at the mention of his grandfather, and his voice broke. I took his hand over the table and smiled reassuring.

 

“Is… everything okay so far? With your studies, I mean. I’m sure we will get through the whole term topics without any problems.”

 

“Yes, everything is good so far. Thanks to you baby…”

 

We ate quietly, and I didn’t let go of his hand.

 

“When will you come home today?”

 

“Earlier than usual. We will have more time!”

 

“Very good!”

 

 

D-4/10

 

 

“Mark? Mark wake up, or else we will be late for the first lesson…” I mumbled and tried to sat up, bus his arms around me were as tight as steel.

 

“I’m so done… Feels like I was crashed by a truck last night… I don’t know whether I can wake up or not…”

 

I caressed his cheek and nodded silently.

Actually we needed every lesson, but yesterday night had been a rough night.

It was around ten o’clock, and we were in the middle of doing the last exercises, when suddenly Mark’s secretary had called him.

Special and very important guests from England had just come, and wanted to talk to the hotel manager and the owner. And because Mark was both, he had had to prepare himself within half an hour, and I had tried to help him and to comfort him. He had been cursing the whole time.

 

“These punks!”

“Here’s your suit. I think for this time it should be okay without tie.”

“Couldn’t they call at first?”

“Here. Wash your face. Your secretary wrote that they just had just been in Japan, and because their business partner had talked about you, they decided to fly to Korea for some days.”

“Are they really business men? Without manners… To expect me at such a late time…”

“They are very well known business men from Europe, who invest a lot into rising companies, and also have many projects with a lot of hotels. Wait, brush your hair. Come on Mark, I’ll be waiting for you.”

 

 

He came home around 3 o’clock in the night, totally exhausted, and not as sober as he had been when he had gone to the meeting. But it had been worth somehow.

While I had helped him out of the suit he had told me about this meeting.

“They want to know more about our hotels here in Korea because they’re looking for an international business partner. They see Tuan Cooperation as a potential partner for their new project.”

 

 

 

“Mark, how is the plan for today? Do you have to meet those men?”

 

He shook his head tiredly.

 

“My secretary will take care of them today. They’re flying to Busan right now, to get a little insight of the resorts and the main hotel there. And I hope they will lose their interest in us…”

 

“Mark! Don’t… Whatever… that’s good. Just stay here and sleep a little bit more. I’ll go to the first lesson for you, and if you feel okay later, then just come to the university for the second lesson, okay?”

 

He nodded and I wanted to stand up, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

 

“Jinyoungie…” he pouted and looked at me with the cutest and most pleading eyes.

 

With a smile I bent down and kissed him.

 

“Sleep tight Markie…”

 

 

 

I came to the university earlier than usual, because I had skipped breakfast, so the cafeteria was almost empty. Mr Jonghyun seemed to know I wouldn’t eat something at home, so he had prepared a lunch box for me.

 

I was eating and went through some papers for the next script, when a person suddenly sat himself next to me.

 

“Jackson Hyung…”

 

It was quiet for a while.

To be honest, I hadn’t think about him a lot since I have left his house, and now I felt bad. And I hadn’t expected him to be here, at least not today, just some days after this incident with Mark. He knew for sure that Mark and I went to university together, for sure from some SNS pages.

 

“Uhm… How are you Jinnie?” He tried a careful smile and I returned it.

 

“I’m fine Jack, don’t worry about me. And what about you?”

 

Suddenly he pouted and now I could see the old Jackson again.

 

“Hurt… You didn’t even called once…”

 

“Omo, I’m so sorry Jack… The last days I somehow was… busy and… I’m sorry.”

 

His face became stern again and his lips curled into a tight line.

 

“I’ve seen some… news online… That Mark and you made up somehow. And I wanted to make sure that you’re okay, and you’re not forced by him somehow.”

 

I sighed, turned my body to him and took his hand.

 

“I’m really fine Jack. Mark and I had a clarifying talk with each other, just the next day after I left. This deal is blown up. And I’m staying with him right now to help him with his studies. And because I… like him.”

 

Now he was the one to sight. He bit his lip, seemed to look for the right words.

 

“I… Jinyoung, although we don’t know each other for so long, but I really like you, and you became a really important person for me. Same goes for Cassandra and Youngjae. We just don’t want you to be hurt and Mark to do anything bad. Please don’t be mad if we seem to overprotective.”

 

I nodded and squeezed his hand.

 

“Of course not Jack. I’m so glad to have such friend as you, Cassandra Noona, or Youngjae. I’m very thankful that you care for me so much.”

 

He smiled, at first softly, but then his usual goofy smile, and stood up.

 

“But now I have to go now. Have to catch my flight to Hong Kong. I will be back in some days.”

 

“Stay safe Jackson Hyung. By the way, where are Cassandra Noona and Youngjae?”

 

“Youngjae took Cassandra to Jeju, or else she would have gone to Mark’s apartment and would have beaten the living out of this brat. She had done this once, and she would have done it again. I think they will come back in four days. She tried to call you, but your mobile phone is damaged.”

 

 

 

After Jackson went away, I started eating again and tried to concentrate on the information sheets, but I always had to giggle when I thought about Cassie, and some students were looking at me weirdly already.

 

The first lesson was boring, and I really wanted Mark to be here, although we usually didn’t talk in lesson either. But even his presence, his warmth and his little touches were enough.

How would I ever be able to go to lesson without Mark then?! I mean, this was just for a short amount of time. After these days he would study in Mr Park’s lessons again, and I would stay here with Mr Jung.

I was very glad when somebody wrapped his arms around me in the break, when I was sitting in the cafeteria and was watching, lost in thought, a group of girls squealing around while looking into their mobile phones.  

 

“Missed me a lot?”

“Not a little bit…” I whispered with a blush on my cheeks, a little bit too fast, without turning around to him.

 

“Liar. I missed you a lot. And now let’s go. On my way I remembered that I still have to ask Mr Jung about something.”

 

 

The day went on with the second lesson, me writing a scrip, cleaning the apartment and cooking, while Mark was doing his work.

He came home earlier than ever, and so we were able to start with the studies earlier. Today we got through a lot of topics, and I was really glad and confident about the exams now.

 

 

“Okay, that’s the reason why you have to calculate it like that, without including these kind of taxes. And then you’ll get to the resu…~ Mark! Stop kissing me, it tickling!”

I tried to hide me giggling, but it just escaped my lips when he placed his soft lips on the sensitive skin of my neck again.

“Mark! Mark! MARK! Stop it hahaha! Please! “

 

He stopped immediately, but now he pushed me on the sofa, and hovered over me.

 

“Tell me… I’ve heard from someone that… Jackson came to university today. And you two looked very close….”

 

I sighed when I saw his pout.

“Markie…”

 

“It’s… You know… I don’t have any rights to say something about Jackson’s and your friendship… I mean, he was the one to be there for you when you were hurt. But it… I don’t feel well when I hear something like that… That you two looked like a couple while talking and that… Jackson is looking at you in a very special way…”

 

It was too cute to see him so insecure, biting his lips while looking at me with his puppy eyes.

I cupped his cheek and smiled lightly.

 

“Markie… Jackson and me are just very good friends, no more no less. I don’t think he looks at me in a different way than he looks at BamBam for example. People might think more behind our relationship, but there is, was and will be nothing. You know why…? Because…. Because I have someone already. And I’m totally satisfied and happy with this idiot, okay?”

I didn’t know where I suddenly had the guts to say something like that… That was almost a confession, oh my god! That was bad, really bad!

 When dark Jinyoung had been still inside of me, he had stopped me from doing such embarrassing things. But now there was another Jinyoung inside of me… A very… confident and lovestruck Jinyoung.

This Jinyoung now moved one of my hands downwards, to touch Mark’s strong chest. The confident Jinyoung placed my other hand on Mark’s neck now and pulled him closer.

The confident Jinyoung formed words in my mind which slipped out of my mouth in the next moment.  

 

“Am I not the luckiest person to have such a perfect idiot? A boy with the ability to let my heart beating faster than usual, a boy which touches drive me crazy and a boy who can cook and clean.”

 

Something indefinable flamed up in his eyes, and before I could say anything more he had pressed his lips against mine already.

“You’re driving me crazy!” he hissed before his tongue darted out and parted my mouth.

 

He kissed me roughly and I returned his kiss with the same roughness, and without hesitation. It was like my body had been waiting for this moment, when he would stop being careful, and I had to admit that this was really , even with the pain in my rip.

He nibbled at my lower lip once again, but then his mouth moved downwards, to my jaw, and then my neck.

A whiny moan escaped my lips, because I wanted him to kiss me again. With my hands I grabbed into his soft hair and wanted to pull him up, but he bit into my neck and I let go immediately to moan again, this time louder and full of surprise.

 

“Yien…”

 

While I was panting hard I could feel how he over the bit spot and I got goose bumps.

 

“Yien… We…have to…”

 

We had to stop, or else this night would end up sleepless for sure, and tomorrow we needed energy to wake up.

But instead of stopping he went even farther and pushed his leg between mine. I bit my lip to stop this loud sound from coming out when his leg rubbed against my already hard member.

My breath was going fast and I couldn’t think properly. I could just feel him, feel his lips on my collarbones, where they were again, and his fingers, which were caressing the already heated up skin under my t-shirt.

And I could feel that I wasn’t the only one with a certain problem under the jeans.

 

“Let’s move to another room…” he whispers, almost inaudible.

 

He grabbed my and lifted up my hip so I could circle my legs around him easily. With this movement our problems met, and I buried my face into his neck to take a deep and sharp breath, while he pressed me against him even tighter.

 

 

Suddenly a loud sound blasted out through the whole room and we both froze, as if we had done something illegal just some seconds ago.

My eyes widened and my breath hitched.

 

“ it…” Mark cursed and wanted to lift me up, but I pushed us back on the sofa and got down from him.

 

“Take the call. It could be important when somebody is calling you at this time.” I mumbled with hoarse voice and turned my eyes to the fireplace, so I wouldn’t stare at the bulge just some inches away from my hand on his leg.

 

He growled and took a deep breath before he answered the call.

 

“Mark Tuan… What?” He didn’t even try to hide his anger.

“Yes, you have interrupted me… Just tell me what the matter is! … Yes… Yes… Ah, it, yeah I got it, I will be there tomorrow… Call my dad, he has to come to Korea for some days… Yes… Bye…”

 

He threw the phone on the table and snorted, before he looked at me with a frown. I came closer and buried my face into his neck. My hand on his leg started moved up and started to caress his neck.

 

“Who was it? And what did he want?”

“My secretary. These guys from yesterday night just came back… I will have a lot to do tomorrow…”

He gritted his teeth and I tried to calm him down by kissing his neck lightly.

Every time we are in the middle of doing something, then there’s an idiot who’s interrupting us…” he mumbled in English and sighed.

I chuckled softly, then I lifted myself up to sit on his lap. With a deep kiss I drowned our moans, which were caused by… yeah…

 

Interrupting doesn’t mean ending Yien. So let’s go on…” I answered back in English and smirked.

 

Yeah… Let’s go on…

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

PS: Not well edited ~ D: too lazy gonna read a new book...