Bad behaviour ~

At least I have you ~ ♥

Hello, so this is the bad author again v___v Yeah, I'm sorry as always, because yeah, actually this chapter should have come much earlier, but then suddenly there sooo many short tests in school. Preparing for my a levely now, so a lot of stress, i hope you guys can forgive me. And mostly my reader-nim, whom i've promised a one shot months ago, as a present for her good working at school. Now I've got one week free, and I'll try to write your YoonMin story and th next chapters... Because after this one week break I'll have no time for sure, to write the chapters... Q___Q I'm sorry my lovely reader-nims.... I'm such a bad author, but i can't...

With every chapter i have to thank you all, all the readers of this story, for every comment, for every new subscriber, for every new upvote. You don't how happy I am, for having you. Without your support i wouldn't be able to write this story. Thank you and i love ♥ I hope you won't stop supporting me and my story, although i'm such a bad author i'll try to be better ~ but now... please... enjoy this chapter somehw... It's bad written, i don't know why, and TYPOS.... sorry.. V_V

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

My stomach was still hurting when I crawled around and tried to gather the books together that had fallen into the snow when I had received my first punch, just some inches above my belt.

 

The guys around me laughed and one of them kicked at my side, whereupon I hissed and fell on the ground again.

 

 

 

“What now, you little ? Do you really want to pretend to be a strong man?”

 

 

 

I ignored Lee Minhyuk, who seemed to be the leader of this three-head-group, and concentrated on saving the books from the wetness, instead the pain.

 

 

I couldn’t ask anyone for help, the place where we were right now, was a dark edge, far away from the streets and the people, and my mobile phone had been just destroyed by this jerk with his expensive looking boots.

 

 

How did I even get into such a situation? I mean, what had I done to them before? Or, had Mark done something to Lee Minhyuk, after he had saved me from this beating session in the cafeteria of the university? 

 

What had Mark done then? Or was the real reason really just, because I had stepped on his shoes, and then he had gotten in trouble with Mr Park?

 

Everything sounded too ridiculous…

 

 

Minhyuk grabbed me by my collar and my cheek scratched over the ice on the floor, when he pulled me up.

 

 

 

“Don’t you dare ignoring me, you ing piece. Listen well! Because of you, Mark just cut an important contract between my company and another one. Do you know how much money it would have brought me?! And everything because of you!”

 

 

 

I noticed that Minhyuk always talked about how much something was worth… Funny…

 

 

He slapped me across the face so hard that I saw stars for a moment.

I could feel a burning pain in my cheek instantly. It felt like he had slapped out my jawbone. And it really had to be the cheek, which had been grazed already…

 

 

So Mark really did something…To Lee Minhyuk… But it was all my fault… This situation happened because I had done wrong…

 

 

God was punishing me right now… He was punishing me for breaking my promises towards Mark…

Yes, that’s it…

Grandma and Mum had always told me not be dishonest, or else God wouldn’t protect me.

So now he was punishing me somehow, for being too stubborn, for having too much pride to like someone, who had hundreds of other people before me, for being jealous although I didn’t have the right, because I had rejected him already…

He was punishing me for not being honest with him, with everybody around us, but mostly with myself, about my true feelings.

I’ve never admitted that I couldn’t hate Mark, because deep down I liked him, although he was threatening me.

 

 

Tears flowed down my cheek, when I realized how dumb I had been. How hard I had made my life to bear by fleeing him.

 

 

What if I would have just told him that he should have asked me for my help without treating me like someone he could buy, could use his money and power on…? What if we hadn’t fought in the hotel room last night, because I hadn’t had the guts to tell him that I wanted him to hug me, to whisper soothing words into my ear…? Or let’s just start at our beginning… What if I wouldn’t have overreacted after I had found out about his girlfriend, but had talked to him…?

 

 

 

“Mark…” I whispered softly.

 

 

 

 

“You in moron, why are you crying right now?!” Minhyuk screamed at me and his fist landed in my face again.

 

 

 

I hiccupped out of shock, and with a loud ‘dump’ my body landed in the snow again.

 

A fluid ran out from my mouth and into the snow, and through the jacket I could feel how the coldness bit into my skin.

My body started to shiver.

 

 

 

“How dare you crying right now?! Spare me with this bull! It’s your fault at all!”

 

 

 

He was right… It was my fault… It was all my fault… If I had acted differently, he wouldn’t have lost his contract…

 

 

I tried to sit up and opened my mouth to apologize, but the next fist came, this time from the boy with the blue hair next to Minhyuk, and I fell back again. My head banged against the floor, and for a moment there was just darkness. The metallic taste in my mouth became stronger, and it was disgusting because I couldn’t spit out.

My eye and my cheek, where he had hit me, seemed to pound out of the pain.

 

 

With blurry sight I tried to stand up, but the dizziness was too strong. I couldn’t open one eye, and the other eye seemed to be frozen because of the tears.

 

 

 

“I’m…” I stuttered, but it ended up in a high pitched scream, when the knee of the tallest boy kicked me into my side again, and seemed to sink my ribs into my lung sharply.

 

 

 

This time it took longer to get conscious again, the unbearable pain almost knocked me down, and I panted.

More tears welled up, my breath came out in small and heavy bursts of air.

With my hand I tried to cover the burning spot at my rip.

 

 

 

“You what? You cheap little , do you know what you did to Hyeri?! Because of you, every in student is talking about her, laughing at her, for letting somebody like you, a nobody, stealing away her boyfriend.”

 

 

 

I rolled on the other side early enough to prevent the next kick on my hurt rip cage, so his foot ended up in my back.

I didn’t know whether I should be happy or not that the pain wasn’t as bad as where I think the broken rip was. I just hoped that the melted snow, which now seeped through my clothes, could ease the pain a little bit.

 

 

A foot rolled me back on my back and someone stepped on my hand with his full weight.

I choked, but I couldn’t even make a noise anymore.

 

 

 

“Wanna run away? To Markie maybe?”

 

 

 

Lee Minhyuk laughed mockingly.

 

  

 

“Too late.”

 

 

 

He bent down and ripped away my collar, then he laughed.

 

My shiver became stronger.

 

 

 

“Look guys, a fresh red mark. Seems like it is true, he really was with Mark in Busan. And he really is Mark’s new toy.”

 

 

 

The other boy joined Minhyuk’s laugh, while the blue haired one seemed to get even angrier.

 

 

He grabbed my ripped collar and stared at me with dark eyes, before he hit me twice, and ended his solo beating session with a kick in my stomach.

I coughed and blood dripped on the white snow.

 

 

 

“You really want to be a , don’t you?” he mumbled, and I almost couldn’t hear it because of the loud laugher of the other.

 

A dangerous smile crept up on his face.

 

 

 

I was too dazed to think about what he was planning to do… I could just lay there and watch him, while he was unbuckling his belt.

 

 

It took me a while, only when he bent down to open my trousers I understood what he was going to do with me.

 

My heartbeat fastened, I shivered even more, but not because of the coldness. Fear numbed my body, and I could just stare at him…

 

 

 

“Jason… I think we have played enough with him...” a female voice cut the air, and everybody stopped in their movements.

 

 

 

It was quiet for a while, just light footsteps on the snow.

 

I turned my head and saw a girl with long brown hair and a white coat approaching us.

 

When she was close enough, I could see her face clearly, and my eyes widened in disbelief.

 

 

This couldn’t happen for real… No…

 

The same heart-shaped face, the same big eyes, the same cute little snob nose and the same pouty lips.

Even with the thick eyeliner and the red lipstick I could recognize her.

 

I hadn’t thought it would be THIS Lee Hyeri…

 

 

 

“Hyeri…” I croaked and tried to smile, but my face was hurting.

 

 

 

She turned her head around and stared at me. Her eyes roamed over me.

 

 

 

“Park Jinyoung…”

 

 

 

I could see how she bit her lip. I knew she was confused, and was thinking about something. I wanted to get up, but in this moment Jason pushed me back and took Hyeri’s hand.

 

 

 

“Let’s go… I think our work is done.”

 

 

 

Everybody nodded and started to walk away. Hyeri turned around and took a short glance of me, before she disappeared.

 

 

 

And then… I finally fell unconscious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV 

 

 

 

Her eyes were swollen and red, when he came into the room. 

 

But his face didn't look good either.

He looked tired, but at the same time his lips were pressed into a tight line, like he had to hold back a lot of feelings.

 His facial expression was as dark as the sky outside now. 

 

 

 

"You should go home Cassandra... It's late, I'll take care of everything here. ", Jackson said and put a hand on her shoulder.

 

 

 

"No... I'll stay here with you. I won't be able to do anything, if I'm not with him right now..." 

 

 

 

Jackson knew he couldn't force her to go. And to be honest, he didn't want her to go.

 

If she hadn't been here, he would have gone crazy already.

 

His feelings almost overwhelmed him. Angriness.... Worry... And sadness... 

 

 

 

"Is he away, Jackson?"

 

 

 

"Yeah, he is. We had to talk about the issue with the police. I could convince him, that it's better if we wait until Jinyoung will be awaken. And then we will talk with him, whether we should report to the police or not."

 

 

 

"Who is he, by the way?" 

 

 

 

"Mr Lee, the owner of the restaurant, where Jinyoung works. He was the one who found him outside, in the back of his restaurant. He told me, that he had also found books, and had told his workers to collect them and to dry them. I think they're the one Jinyoung had talked about today." 

 

 

 

"Oh..." 

 

 

 

It was quiet for a while, they both were in their own thoughts. 

 

 

 

"Have you called Mark already?" 

 

 

 

Jackson shook his head, and his face became even darker. 

 

 

 

"This jerk had turned off his phone. I've even called his butler, but he doesn't know where he could be." 

 

 

 

"Maybe this is better... I think he is in a business meeting, and if he finds out he will turn mad..."

 

 

 

Cassandra leaned her head against Jackson's shoulder, and the latter wiped away her tears. 

 

 

 

"Cassie... Calm down... Jinyoung is safe..." 

 

 

 

A sob escape her lips and she wrapped her arms around him. 

 

 

 

"Jack... It's all my fault... It's my fault that he is lying here right now... I had a bad feeling this morning, but I still let him go... I should have keep him with me..."

 

 

 

He draw soothing circles on her back and kissed her forehead gently. 

 

 

 

"It's not your fault... It's really not your fault... It's nobody's fault. We all didn't know that Hyeri would be this bad... The only thing we should do now is, to take care of Jinyoung."

 

 

 

They were both starring at the boy, who was lying in the hospital bed right now. 

 

Jinyoung's face was as pale as the bandage on his head, the only colour were his black eyes, the red marks on his cheeks, and the bloody lips. 

 

Fortunately his torso was covered by the blankets, or else Cassandra would have broken into tears again. But you could still see his bruised hand, which was bandaged as well.

 

 

Jackson's blood started to boil again upon thinking how this bastards had injured Jinyoung, had almost broken his rip, and his hand, how they had battered and bruised his whole body. 

 

 

Of course they knew, who had beaten up Jinyoung... Even if he hadn't seen the post on SNS of Lee Minhyuk, Lee Jason and Kang Taehyun. 

 

 

 

And there was another problem...  

 

Jokwon... 

 

There were two option. 

 

The first one.

Jokwon hadn’t looked into his SNS, and hadn’t seen the news from the squad and idiot Minhyuk.

And Jokwon would never find out, because Jinyoung for sure wouldn't tell his Hyung.

And Jackson wasn't planning to tell him either.

 

 

The second one. Jokwon had seen it already, and now was on his way back to Korea.

But that somehow wouldn't make sense, wouldn't Jokwon have called him then? 

 

 

 

"Why doesn't he wake up?" Jackson starred at. Jinyoung's closed eyes. 

 

 

 

He had slept for four hours already.

 

 

 

Cassandra bit her lip. 

 

 

 

"He has a high fever. And pain all over his body. When Youngjae and his uncle had taken care of his wounds, he had cried in pain. So they gave him a strong pain killer. He will for sure sleep through the whole night."

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"You're still here... The time for visitors is over since five hours...“ Youngjae mumbled, when he came into Jinyoung's room and saw Jackson and Cassandra still sitting next to his bed. 

 

 

 

It was three o' clock, and Youngjae had been worried about Jinyoung, so he had driven back to the hospital, where he had been the whole afternoon and the night for him. 

 

 

The youngest one stepped next to the bed and placed a clinical thermometers on the sleeping boy's forehead. 

 

 

 

"102 °F. It's getting better, somehow. But it's still high..." 

 

 

 

He then checked the IV. The needle was still in his hand, and the bag with the clear fluid was half empty. 

 

 

 

"How about you two going home?" 

 

 

 

Jackson and Cassandra shook their heads at the same time.

 

 

 

"We will stay here. “ Cassie mumbled and leaned her head tiredly against the Hong Kong native's shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Yeah Youngjae... Please let us stay here... We want to wait until he wakes up... We won't be able to do anything but to worry about him. “Jackson pleaded with sad eyes. 

 

 

 

The youngest sighted and shook his head.

 

 

 

"As if I could get you out of this hospital... If you need something, then just tell me." 

 

 

 

Jackson could have kissed and hugged Youngjae.

He loved his dongsaeng so much right now. Without him they would have never known that Jinyoung was in the hospital, and without him Jinyoung wouldn't have gotten the best medical care the hospital has. 

 

 

Youngjae himself was glad too that he found Jinyoung in time, actually by coincidence.

Although he knew Jinyoung just for one day, he liked the older one, and cared a lot about him. 

 

 

 

...

 

 

It was one hour later, when Jinyoung woke up. 

 

 

Jackson and Cassandra had fallen asleep, both leaning against the window, where they had sat the last hour. 

 

 

Youngjae, who had also fallen asleep, was startled by a movement on his hair.

He had put his head on the blanket, next to Jinyoung's hand, and the latter was patting the younger's head now. 

 

He looked up and saw Jinyoung with open eyes. 

 

 

 

"Hyung, it's me, Youngjae. Do you need something?" 

 

 

 

He bent down to him and caressed his cheek, which was still flushed and too warm.

 

 

 

"Water...“he croaked and over his dry lips.

 

 

 

Youngjae took the glass of water on the table next to the bed and put the drinking straw between Jinyoung's lips. 

 

His gulps were slow and dry, and Youngjae saw, that he was in pain. Youngjae was sure that he had a sore throat, and the rip still seemed to be painful as .

 

After he had emptied the glass, Youngjae took a shot out of his medical bag and injected it into the IV fluid. 

 

Of course he was prepared for tonight, he had all kinds of medicine and equipment in this bag. 

 

 

 

"Hyung, I'll give you some more pain killer. Please sleep, it's the best medicine now."

 

 

 

Before Jinyoung closed his eyes, Youngjae could hear how the older one muttered something. 

 

 

 

"Take me away from here..." 

 

 

 

The younger was confused and wanted to ask, why, but his eyes were closed already. 

 

 

He was staring at the sick boy, and almost got a heart attack, when he suddenly heard Jackson's hoarse voice. 

 

 

 

 

"What did he just say? “, the older asked and sat up, one arm still wrapped around the sleeping girl next to him.

 

 

 

"I'm not sure... I think he has said something like taking him away from here... But he has to stay here until his fever is gone..." 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

In the next morning it was clear as daylight that Jinyoung wouldn't stay here at the hospital... 

 

 

Cassie didn't want it... Jackson didn't want it either.... But mostly Youngjae didn't want it... 

 

But they couldn't keep Jinyoung there, or else he would suffer even more. 

 

When Jinyoung had woken up today morning, he had asked the three of them to take him home, and Youngjae had tried to explain to him that it was indeed necessary to stay at the hospital to take care of him and his weak body. 

 

But when the doctor, Youngjae's uncle, had come in to check on Jinyoung, the latter had refused to talk the friendly man, and had even refused water or food. 

And it was more than bad, Jinyoung needed all this to gain some energy, and to get healthy again.

 

The group talked with his uncle for one hour then, and in the end Youngjae convinced him that Jinyoung could go home. 

 

But of course only with some conditions. 

 

First, Youngjae would come with Jinyoung, and would take care of him for the next days. 

 

Second, Jinyoung would have to come back after three days, on Tuesday, to do a check-up, mostly because of his rip bone. 

 

The third condition was from Jackson.

Jinyoung would stay at Jackson's house, at least until Mark would come back. 

 

The injured boy wasn't very happy about these conditions, but it was better to agree to them than staying here any longer. 

 

But he stayed quiet the whole time. 

 

 

...

 

 

 

While Cassie and Youngjae were taking Jinyoung home, Jackson drove to Mark's loft to get some clothes. 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"Jinyoung...? “ Cassie asked worriedly, a bowl with porridge - which she had just made - in her hand. 

 

 

 

"You haven't eaten something since yesterday... You need energy, so your body can heal... Please, eat something..." 

 

 

 

Nobody could describe how worried she was.

She had never faced such a situation, and the fact that they couldn't get in contact with Mark made it somehow even worse. 

 

 

It broke her heart, when he turned away. 

 

 

Tears started to flow down her face, and when Jinyoung heard his noona's sobs, he turned around and took her hand, his eyes also teary. 

 

 

 

"Please eat something... Jinyoung please... I beg you...“she cried and wrapped her arms around him carefully. 

 

 

 

He hugged her back, he couldn't hold back his tears either. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry... I'm such a burden to you all... I don't know how I can repay it..." 

 

 

"Jinyoung... I've told you... We are friends... And friends care about each other... Don't think about such things... Please just let me take care of you..." 

 

 

The younger one felt so bad, that's why he ate the whole bowl, and drank some of the bitter herb medicine Cassie gave him, although he didn’t feel like he could do anything else except from sleeping and dreaming about HIM.

 

 

The Chinese girl knew that it wasn't the right time to ask him about this incident with Hyeri and the others, so she just left the room and let Youngjae do his work. 

 

 

 

After Cassandra had left, Youngjae helped the injured boy to get out of the hospital clothes and took off his old bandage. 

He then wiped off the sweat from the older one's body carefully, and bandaged his body again.

 

Jinyoung hissed in pain, when the younger one touched his rip. 

 

 

 

"Does it hurt a lot?" 

 

 

 

"Yes..." 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"Thank you...“ Jackson mumbled and left Mark's apartment on top of his hotel. 

 

 

 

The maids had just given him the bag, which Jinyoung had brought there yesterday, and was waiting for the elevator, when suddenly his phone rang. 

 

While he stepped into the elevator, he took the call, it was Wooyoung Hyung. 

 

 

 

"Okay, Jackson, stay calm now, okay...? I've asked some people... And it really was the group around Hyeri, Jason Lee, Kang Taehyun, and Lee Minhyuk also started to hang around with them... Minhyuk lost an important deal between his company and the company, which was saved by Tuan CC. And there's a rumour that Hyeri was bullied yesterday, they ripped the new bought clothes in the shopping centre and something like that. And you know, Jason is in love with her since three years, he would do everything to protect her and to make her happy, perhaps this grew on him. Don't know, why Taehyun could be there... He doesn’t care a lot about Hyeri, nor is he really close to Minhyuk, whatever... The thing is... I got a video from Taecyeon, who is in the same sports club with Taehyun... From whom he got the video..." 

 

 

 

"Send it to me...“ Jackson growled, he knew exactly what he would see in this video, Wooyoung Hyung didn't have to say more. 

 

 

"Are you sure...?" 

 

 

Wooyoung just hoped Jackson wouldn’t flip out. 

 

 

 

"Yes... I am. And yeah, Hyung, do you know Jokwon?" 

 

 

 

"Yeah, a good friend of mine. What about him?" 

 

 

 

"Just make sure that he won't find out anything about Jinyoung and this incident. Can you do me this favour? And BamBam. He's calling me every hour since yesterday, but he can't find out about Jinyoung's current state, or else I'll have to take care of the next patient..." 

 

 

"Of course. Maybe I’ll take BamBam to a little trip to New York with me…"

 

 

"Thank you, Hyung. “ 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Youngjae closed the door behind him and went to the living room, where he saw Cassandra sitting in front of the fireplace, staring into the flames. 

 

 

He didn't need a look to know that her eyes were red and swollen again, the tissues around her and her heavy breath told him everything.

He wrapped his arms her and pulled her against his chest. 

 

 

 

"Noona... Don't worry... Everything is okay now. He ate and took his medicine. “, he whispered into her ear and caressed her back. 

 

 

Cassandra turned around to him and looked at him with big eyes. 

 

 

 

"Really?" 

 

 

 

"Yeah. He is sleeping right now. And I think you need to sleep as well. To be honest, you look awful with these dark circles."

 

 

 

She laughed and hit his chest lightly. 

 

 

 

"The gentleman as always, my little Youngjae... I'm wondering when you'll get yourself a girlfriend..." 

 

 

 

He smiled and caressed her cheek. 

 

 

 

"Never ever. You'll be my only girl." He whispered and their faces came closer, but then Cassandra put her index finger on his lips and pushed him back. 

 

 

 

"I'll tell your mom that you have forgotten her already." 

 

 

 

It was the first time since yesterday that Cassie could feel something else besides from sadness and worry. 

 

 

But suddenly Youngjae stopped laughing, and Cassie looked up in confusion.

He bit his lip, as if he couldn’t find the right words. 

 

 

 

"Uhm... After he had fallen asleep I stayed there for some minutes, to prepare the IV. And suddenly I heard how he mumbled Mark Hyung's name... But not just Mark... Even his Chinese name, Yien... And his voice became even louder, he rolled around and even some tears dropped on his pillow." 

 

 

 

Cassie took a deep breath, and Youngjae wasn't sure whether she her shoulder was trembling because she would cry in the next moment, or burst out of anger. 

 

 

"This...“she hissed and took her phone out of her pocket. 

 

 

Youngjae was worried that her phone would break upon seeing how hard she pressed something on her phone. Then she put it next to her ear. 

 

 

For a moment she was shocked that the sound was different to yesterday, what means Mark had his phone again. 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

 

"Where are you right now?" 

 

 

"Gimpo airport, just arrived in Seoul. I can't call Jinyoung, is he with you right now?" 

 

 

 

"If you're not here in one hour, I swear, I'll cut your balls." 

 

 

She put her phone down, her cheeks red in angriness.

Even Youngjae was scared, when she was in this mode.

 

 

“Uhm… Did you have to sound this…?”

 

 

Her grip on his shirt tightened.

 

 

“Jinyoung needs him right now, so Mark has to be here, and I wouldn’t even care, if he was in Africa.”

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

Jackson stopped the video in the middle, he couldn't watch it anymore.

 

He was boiling inside, his feelings seemed to overwhelm him and he was gripping his phone so hard that his knuckles turned white. 

 

 

 

"These bastards... I'll kill them...“, he hissed.

 

 

Jackson would never get this pictures out of his head anymore. How they have tortured him, one boy against three other.

Why the hell?! Jinyoung hadn’t done anything to them, but these s had beaten him up, an innocent boy, who had met Mark in the wrong time.

 

And they hadn’t stopped beating him, although Jinyoung hadn’t fought back, nothing.

 

Just lying on the dirty and cold floor, receiving the punches and kicks from them, and crying.

 

 

Jackson saw red in this moment. He bumped his fist into the wall and a loud scream escaped his lips.

 

It was good that nobody was in the hallway of Mark's hotel, where he was standing right now. 

 

 

He would kill them. He would break every bone of them, every single bone. He would pull them through the worst pain they would ever get to know in their life.

And of course the best would come at the end. Hyeri would get the best punishment.

 

 

 

But at first he had to find them. 

 

 

The easiest things. 

 

Taehyun and Minhyuk were some idiots, who would post everything into social network, what they were doing, where they were. 

 

He would take care of them one by one.

 

 

With a devilish smile he scrolled down the post of SNS, pictures of people, who were in holidays now. Not important. 

 

 

He stopped in his movements, his eyes stared at a post from Park Jimin, a selfie of her in front of the London eye. 

 

 

But this post wasn't what had caught his attention. 

 

 

With slow motions he scrolled up, back to the post from today, ten o'clock. 

 

A picture. 

 

 

In the next moment his mobile phone was thrown against the wall, and it smashed into hundreds of pieces. 

 

 

...

 

 

Youngjae had decided that the other man should sit down on the couch, or else he would faint in the next moment.

His face was pale, his body had suddenly started to shiver.

And this was too the reason, why Cassandra had stopped to scream and to curse at him. 

 

It was quiet for a while, just the heavy breath of him could be heard in the whole room, the rustling of his clothes, when he shook his head in disbelief.

 

And then Youngjae had told him about yesterday again (He wasn’t sure whether the other had understood something in what Cassandra had shouted after Mark had come into the room), and had explained Jinyoung's injuries to him.

He had stopped talking after the broken rip, it wouldn't be good to tell him about the pain and the high fever, for sure. 

 

He wasn’t even sure, whether was Mark had been still listening after the sentence “Jinyoung had been beaten up yesterday.”

 

 

 

"The three of us have tried to call you since yesterday. “ Cassie mumbled and leaned against Youngjae for supporting.

 

 

Seeing her friend like that made her feel bad, and of course she hadn't forgotten how much Mark liked Jinyoung. 

 

 

 

“I just hoped you would come back as fast as possible, I was so worried.”

 

 

 

"Where is he...? I ... I need to see him right now...“ Mark whispered with hoarse voice.

 

 

 

Youngjae didn’t know his eyes could get this big, and with blank face he starred at the fire. His hands were pressed together, like he was praying for something.

 

 

 

"Don't worry, he is okay. He's sleeping in Jackson's room right now. You can see him later." Youngjae patted his hand. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, Mark. Youngjae told me Jinnie was calling you in his dreams. He needs you right now. Don’t go anywhere, don’t do something stupid now, just take care of him, this is maybe your last chance to get his heart back." 

 

 

 

"I will… And I will take him to my apartment, I’ll call out personal doctor to take care of him. I’ll do the best. Thank you Youngjae and Cassandra for taking care of him. Youngjae, you should go home, you need sleep. Cassandra as well.”

 

 

"Mark, it's no problem, I can..." 

 

 

 

Youngjae was interrupted by stomping footsteps.

Then, suddenly Jackson appeared at the door. 

 

 

 

"Jackson, where have you been the last hours? “ Cassandra asked and they all stood up. 

 

 

 

He approached the little group at the table. 

 

 

Cassandra and Youngjae sensed the tense atmosphere. Jackson looked like someone, who was going to kill them right now, his one hand holding his IPad, like a weapon, and the other hand clenched.

 

There was something wrong with Jackson, something must have happened, and Cassandra was sure, that’s one of the reasons, why he came back so late.

 

With slow steps he walked across the room.

 

 

The only one who didn't seem to notice something was Mark, who came around the table. 

 

 

 

"Jack... I'm so..." 

 

 

 

Mark couldn't finish his sentence before a fist landed in his face. 

 

 

...