Shy ~ ♥

At least I have you ~ ♥

Sooo... Hello everyone! It's been a while, right? As always I'm sorry for this too late update... But the last weeks were horror... Exam exam exam... But now I'm free... at least for the next two weeks... So i had the time to write on my poor story... As some of you may know I had planned to write some Christmas one shot, that's why the next chapter took so long... But nobody seemed to be interested in these one shots... TT__TT so i just stopped this project.. And now I'll concentrate more on my main story... Because this really needs to go on... Or else i won't find any peace in my sleep.. New ideas are haunting me... even in my dreams... 

 

I hope you had a nice Christmas with your family and your beloved, or you just spend the last days in joy. New year is coming soon...

Wish you all a very late Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance kkk 

This will be a short chapter.... Because i've cut a part away... To upload it in the next chapter ~ Pls forgive me! Q_Q 

Did you notice? MarkJin is killing me more and more... Because my phone is damaged i can't be active on tumblr to see the latest MarkJin actions, but thanks to a lovely reader-nim i still get some news from this idiot couple... kkk thank you very much ♥  But now let's get started...

 

Thanks to all the lovely reader-nims, who still support this story with subscribing, commenting and upvotes Q_Q I love u ♥ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

“Do you feel better now?” I asked worriedly as I his hair.

 

We were both lying on his bed – cuddled into thick cashmere blankets – and his head was resting on my stomach.

 

It had been an exhausting day, not just for me, but also for Mark, who had come back home two hours ago, with a blue eye, a bleeding eyebrow and lip, and a bruised hand.

Mr Jonghyun had been right with his feeling. Nothing good had happened after Mark had made this call.

At first Mr Jonghyun and I had driven after Mark through the whole city, following the GPS signal of the car he had been driving. But then suddenly we had gotten stuck in a traffic jam. At first I had wanted to walk, but the butler had suggested to wait, and it hadn’t taken more than half an hour (The traffic on the streets around this hour was just nerve wrecking!), then Mark’s car had been driving in direction of his hotel. Advantageous for us, because we’d been near the hotel, so we had just needed to drive back home.

I think the ten minutes we had been waiting for Mark had been the longest in my life. When he had stepped into the apartment I had been shocked at first. His sight had let my blood freeze, and I hadn’t been sure whether to be angry or upset and worried.

Mr Jonghyun had told him to take a shower immediately, but he himself hadn’t seemed as shocked as I’d been. Maybe it wasn’t the first time he had seen Mark like that.

After Mark had come out of the bathroom Mr Jonghyun and I had given him a telling off alternately. When I hadn’t been able to speak because I had had to concentrate on cleaning or sticking small patches on the cuts, Mr Jonghyun had complained about how irresponsible this act had been, or how he was supposed to explain to his parents about this incident.

I had been really mad at Mark, but seeing his guilty face with these puppy eyes, I couldn’t stay mad so long.

 

He just pulled me into his bed and ask me to lie down with him a little bit.

 

 

Now he was burying his face deeper into my tummy and hummed something like “Don’t worry…I’m okay.”

 

It was quiet for a while, just some muffled sounds from the living room, where the maids were still cleaning. After yesterday night it looked much better now. The broken glass was thrown away and I was amazed by how fast they could get the exact same table, and the TV in just one day again.

 

I looked down at the red head and my fingers moved from his hair downwards, to his cheek, which was also bruised. I caressed the smooth skin carefully and he looked up.

Our eyes met for some seconds, then I looked away, because I could feel how a blush crept up my face.

 

“Thank you Jinnie, for taking care of me…” he mumbled and came closer. I could see it from the corner of my eyes.

 

He took my chin and turned my face. With a serious expression he looked at me.

And again I lost myself in this mysterious eyes and this beautiful smile.

He came even closer, and now his lips were just some inches away from mine. His breath brushed over my cheek, and now his scent was overwhelming.

I hope he couldn’t feel my rushing heartbeat through our t-shirts.

Closer…Closer…Even closer…

 

“Stop! Wait! We need to talk about something!” I squealed and sat up immediately.

 

Confusion was written on his face when he also sat up and tilted his head.

 

“We need to make a plan Mark. Don’t forget, in fewer than two weeks you’ll have your re-exams. And you need to pass, or else you’ll have to do this year again. We need to plan how you’ll study.”

 

“Jinyoung… I’ve told you to forget about our deal. You don’t need to help me anymore.”. His voice sounded upset and he furrowed his eyebrows.

 

I cupped his face and looked into his eyes deeply.

 

“But I want to help you! It isn’t because of the deal but because I’ve promised you, and I want you to pass the exams. Think about your parents, and mostly your grandfather. Don’t reject me Mark.”

 

He sighed and placed his hands on mine.

 

“I really don’t want to force you Jinyoung…”

 

“Don’t worry, I want to do it. Now, that I don’t work for the next month, I don’t know what else I can do except from sitting at home.”

 

“But with one condition!”

 

Now I was the one to tilt my head. With a raised eyebrow I asked “What condition?”

 

“Stay here with me, in my apartment. For the days you’re helping me.”

 

“But…”

 

“Please… I’m sure it would be easier for you and me.” Puppy eyes. Pout.

 

I sighed.

To be honest, I didn’t want to go either. Not, because it was warmer at his apartment and because of his maids. There was one thing… Even when I thought about it, I started to blush…

I got used to sleep next him… In the nights in Busan I had always felt his arms around me, and although things hadn’t been okay between us at this time, I had still felt warmer and safer in his embrace.

 

“I’ll stay with you then… So… I have thought about a plan for you already. You have to go to the vacation lessons in the morning. They’ll help you a lot with the studies. And they are just until noon, which means you can work in the company or anywhere else. While you’re working I’m preparing a script of the day for you, like I did today in the library. And then in the evening we can go through it together and you do some exercises, already written exams or quizzes I’ve got from a book. Does it sound okay for you?”

 

He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

“Yes, sounds very good. Thank you…”

 

I leaned my head against his shoulder and sighted.

 

“You troublemaker… I hope we will manage to get through every topic… It’ll be an amount of work. And we actually need more time.”

 

“I’m sure I will pass the exams with your help. Or maybe I’m just too dumb to go to university.”

 

“Bull! You’re leading the company of your family in Korea. I think the problem is just that you don’t concentrate enough on studying… But more on things like getting into a fight with Jason and the other idiots. What the hell happened?! Can you tell me now please?”

 

Now that I saw his swollen lip and eye, I remembered I still had to ask him about this fight.

 

He pulled me back into a lying position, but now my head was resting on his chest, and he had embraced me carefully, aware of my injured rip.

 

“Jason had called me to talk, and we agreed to meet at the Han River, where JYP University usually has their Christmas party. I was there earlier than arranged. Then suddenly Minhyuk and Taehyun appeared and I… yeah… You know… When I saw them I remembered the video where you… And I was so angry… But I wasn’t the first one to start! You know, this girl whom you have met today in the toilet when… this thing with Hyeri happened… She’s Taehyun’s girlfriend.”

 

“Oh, really…? She seems to obey you very diligently, but they suit together. Go on…”

 

“Looks like you scared the living out of her today, I’m really amazed. Whatever… He seemed to be mad at me, so he started to punch me at first. It was okay, I had everything under control, until Taehyun came too. Then it was a little bit more difficult, and you see… I got some punches. But then Jason came and stopped the whole fight. I was in the middle of giving lessons to this little bastard of Minhyuk…”

 

“Mark!”

 

“Yeah… Jason came. The reason why he had wanted to meet me wasn’t to fight. He wanted to apologize for beating you up and everything. And he wanted me to pass a “Thank you for helping Hyeri today” to you.”

 

My jaw dropped upon hearing what he was telling me right now.

 

Jason, the guy who had just beaten me up and had wanted to me, thanked me? Impossible… Actually.

 

“Wow… This is really…”

 

“You know… I can’t take his words seriously… To be honest, I would have preferred to beat the living out of this punk… I will never forget what they have done for you… I would…”

 

I looked up and pressed my lips against his, to shut him down for some seconds.

 

“Don’t think like that Yien… What was done, is done, and we can’t change it. Of course it wasn’t… okay what they have done. But I don’t want you to do anything, okay? No ruining of their companies or something like that.”

 

He sighed and kissed me, before he answered.

 

“I will think about it… But I can’t promise anything…”

 

“Yien!”

“Jinyoung!”

 

He kissed me again, but this time deeper, while he was caressing my waist with one hand. With his tongue he parted my lips and explored every spot. A moan escaped my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck when he was hovering over me.

His hand was in the middle of pulling up my shirt, when somebody cleared his throat.

We both froze on spot, when we heard Mr Jonghyun’s voice.

 

“I’m sorry for interrupting the both of you. But as I can remember Master Jinyoung hasn’t eaten something the whole day, so I allowed myself to prepare some snacks before you go to sleep.”

 

At the same moment my stomach growled and Mark laughed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

PS: Not edited properly, as always D: 

Do you see this pic up there? I had to go through a lot of and a lot of markjin YT videos to find it... it's soooo cute Q_Q