My sunshine ~ ❤️

At least I have you ~ ♥

Sooo... Hello everyone again ^0^ this time hehe i don't have to be sorry, the chapter just came in time! Yay!

Omo, at first I want to thank all you all for commenting and upvoting and subscribing QAQ your comments always cheer me up... I love you and thank you for the support you keep showing me...

XDD and for the next... well... Some of you misunderstood this thing with Park Jimin... I hope after reading this chapter it will get clarified ...

well... I've got nothing to say anymore I think... D: Ah yeah... This chapter is really bad written... And I'm sure there will be a lot of typos because my iPad has a very bad editor...

 

Hope you'll enjoy it, it's almost as long as chapter 'hush whatever'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Jackson!", Cassandra screamed and wanted to shield Mark, but Youngjae caught her wrist and held her back.

 

 

"You. Won't. Take. Him. Anywhere.", Jackson pressed out between clenched teeth, every word heavy and strong.

 

 

With piercing eyes he fixed Mark on the floor, and his look didn't allow any contradiction.

 

Youngjae needed some time to understand, Jackson had started to talk in English.

 

The situation was dangerous, Jackson was still breathing heavily and his hand was still formed into a fist, like he was going to punch the older one again.

Everybody noticed the dangerous mood in the room, except from Mark, who stood up angrily.

 

 

"You don't have any right to tell me what I will do and what not. Jinyoung belongs to me. And why the hell did you hit me?!"

 

 

Jackson laughed mockingly, went to the table and put his IPad on it so hard, that Cassandra thought it might break.

 

 

 

"You don't have any rights more than ever, Mark. This fist is just a foretaste of what Jinyoung had to go through."

 

 

He slid his finger on his IPad and suddenly the TV was .

 

They could see how a video started.

 

 

The three them were staring at the screen in shock, eyes big, mouths opened.

 

 

“How dare you crying right now?! Spare me with this bull! It’s your fault at all!” Lee Minhyuk's voice sounded too loud in this deathly silence.

 

 

It just started some seconds ago, but Cassandra couldn't watch it anymor. She turned her head away and buried her face in the crook of Youngjae's neck, who was standing next to her, and gripped the table to prevent himself from fainting.

 

 

Mark was watching the tape with blank expression, his face was even paler than before, and the blood was dripping from his lip, but he didn't wipe it off.

He couldn't tear his eyes from the scene in front of him, but in the same time he wanted to run away.

It felt like he was the one who was beaten up, who was pulled over a board with razor blades.

 

The only one, who had no emotions right now, and whose lips were pressed into a tight line, was Jackson. There was just anger and disappointment inside of him.

 

 

Mark closed his eyes, Jinyoung's scream echoed in his ears, when Taehyun kicked him.

He leaned his head back and bit his lip so hard, that even more blood dripped over his chin.

 

 

"Wanna run away? To Markie maybe? Too late."

 

 

"Stop it.", the red head gasped.

 

"Yeah, Jackson Hyung. Please stop it, Cassie is crying..."

 

"I'm sorry Noona. But I want to let Mark watch this video until the end."

 

 

The next 90 seconds were torture, mostly for Mark.

 

 

Cassie had even covered her ears, and Youngjae distracted himself by comforting her.

 

 

But Mark was watching how Jinyoung's blood dripped on the floor, how they still kicked him although he wasn't moving anymore. He watched with burning eyes, how Jason opened his pants and touched Jinyoung somewhere, where only Mark was allowed to touch him.

 

 

The video ended, when he could hear a familiar voice.

 

 

Jackson hit his hand on the table and spilled the glass of water.

 

 

"I've told you to take care of Hyeri. You even know by yourself that she is dangerous, when she is jealous, but you didn't do anything. You took him with you to Busan, without thinking that somebody might find out. And then you sent him back by his own, let him walk alone into such a in .I really thought you like him, you would protect him. I should have known..."

 

 

Something changed on the TV screen, and then the SNS page appeared in front of them.

 

Jackson stopped at the post of Park Jimin in front of the London eye. But this wasn't what Jackson was looking for.

He scrolled up, to the previous post from yesterday night.

 

 

 

Kang Soyu :

 

"After a nice afternoon. All day and the whole night, the princess, the devil and the beast - with Mark Tuan and Park Chanyeol."

 

 

The picture was taken in a club, a round table with a bottle of vodka.

 

In the middle, a girl with light brown hair and a black mini skirt. On her right side a tall guy with black short hair. And on the left side Mark, in one hand a cocktail.

 

 

"While you were amusing yourself with some sort of a in Busan, Jinyoung was beaten up and lied in the hospital. This is how you show affection to someone...?", Jackson hissed.

 

 

Cassandra and Youngjae looked at the picture in disbelief.

 

Mostly Cassandra couldn't...

It was Mark on the picture, and he wore the same clothes like yesterday morning, when she had met him the last time.

 

She had believed Mark, she had believed in his feelings. She had believed he would change, he would really care for him. Time away from Jinyoung, to clear his mind, that's what he had said, and Cassie had believed him. She had even defended him when she had talked to Jinyoung about him.

It was a mistake.

 

 

"Listen Jackson. I can explain. It's the daughter of this well-known lawyer, and she made me drunk and...", Mark stuttered.

 

 

She freed her wrist out of Youngjae's grip and wanted to go to Mark. Her hand was raised already, but then she froze at the spot.

Everybody froze when, they heard a hoarse voice at the living room door.

 

 

"Spare us with your explanation."

 

 

They all turned their heads slowly and saw Jinyoung stumbling into the room, rolling the stick with the IV in front of him.

 

 

"Jinyoung... You're awaken?!"

 

Cassandra wanted to go to him, but when he looked up she stopped in her movements.

His expression was indescribable.

 

 

"Jinyoung...", Mark whispered and looked at him, as if he was seeing a saint in front of him, after doing something bad.

 

 

Jinyoung walked across the room and looked at the picture of Mark from yesterday.

It was quiet, while his eyes were on the screen.

Everybody was holding their breaths and waited for his reaction.

 

 

"Jinyoung... I can explain... I can..."

 

 

"Youngjae... Can you please help me, to get the things to Mark 's apartment?", Jinyoung mumbled toneless and turned his head.

 

His eyes were teary.

 

 

Jackson's eyes widened.

How did Jinyoung know about it? Had he been there the whole time now? Why hadn'd Jackson see him?

 

 

"Jinyoung, dear, you don't have to follow Mark anymore. Don't worry about this deal!", Cassie said upset and ran to Jinyoung.

 

 

She hugged him, but he didn't do anything but to stare at the ground.

 

 

"What ...deal...?", Jackson asked before Youngjae could even open his mouth.

 

The two of them didn't know about this deal, and now it was time for Cassandra to reveal the whole story.

 

 

"Jinyoung... Went to Busan because Mark had forced him. Mark threatened him, and Jinyoung has to do everything, or else he would do something against his best friends compa...~"

 

 

"Noona... Please stop... I'm tired and I want to go back with Mark. I will explain to Jackson Hyung and Youngjae, when I'm finished."

 

 

...

 

 

“Hyung…”

 

Youngjae walked across the living room and joined Mark on the couch in front of the fireplace.

 

The oldest had buried his face into his palms, his shoulders were trembling, as if he was about to cry.

 

 

“Hyung… I don’t know, what happened between Jinyoung Hyung and you, and I don’t know as much as Jackson Hyung or Cassie Noona… But I just hope that everything will be fine.”

 

Mark looked up and stared at Youngjae, like he was about to die right now, his eyes were full of pain, and tears were welling up.

 

“Youngjae, how will everything be fine?! Did you see his face, how he looked at the picture, and then at me…? How can he forgive me, when I can’t even forgive myself? He was beaten up because of me! He saw, how I was in the club with Soyu.”

 

 

“So forgive you for what?”

 

 

Mark groaned and ruffled his hair in anger.

 

 

“I don’t know…”

 

 

It was quiet for a while.

 

 

“Hyung… Please… try to make up with Jinyoung Hyung… It’s your last chance now. Please don’t disappoint me, I still believe in your feelings about him, although Jackson and Cassie don’t do. Please show them that you can care about someone you like.”

 

 

Youngjae stood up and gave the older one’s shoulder a squeeze.

 

 

“I’ll come back tomorrow to check on him. His temperature became higher and he needs to rest.”

 

 

Then he left Mark’s apartment.

 

 

The latter stood up and went into his room, which was dark, except from the light on the nightstand.

 

Jinyoung, who had faced the ceiling, now turned away to the glass wall, when Mark came closer to the bed. When he sat down and touched the younger one’s arm, the Chinese could feel how he tensed up under his touch, and let go immediately.

 

 

“Listen Jinyoung. Please. Yesterday I met Kang Minsoo, a well-known lawyer from Busan, about this issue with my hotel. And then his daughter invited me to have lunch with her. I didn’t think much about it, but then she said she’d like to go the club, and her father had looked at me with this stern face. I had to go. And the battery of my phone went down…”

 

Mark gulped.

 

Now this story really sounded ridiculous, when it was spoken out loudly, but it was the truth. After the second shot, Mark didn’t have control over the number of his next drinks anymore.

 

And today morning he had had this bad feeling, not because he had a hangover and wanted to puke, but because he felt like Jinyoung would need him. And that’s why he had called him the whole morning, and had decided to take the earliest plane back to Seoul.

Now he knew why he couldn’t reach Jinyoung…

 

 

“I don’t care whether you were drunk or not. It doesn’t matter anymore.”, Jinyoung mumbled and bit his lip.

 

The younger had to control his feelings, and black Jinyoung was helping him a lot.

 

 

“Jinyoung, please… I know, words aren’t enough, but I’m sorry. I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you. Just forget this deal between us and stay here so I can take care of you.”

 

Mark took his bandaged hand carefully and placed a soft kiss on his knuckles.

Jinyoung froze for a second, but then he sat up, pulled his hand away and looked at him with cold eyes.

 

“You don’t have to be sorry. And you don’t have to care. I’m just here because I need to fulfil this deal, being your slave, and making sure that you’ll pass you exams, so I’ll be free, and I’ll never have to see your face anymore.”

 

 

These were his last words before he turned back and closed his eyes.

 

 

Mark sat there and watched how his shoulder moved. He watched how his body relaxed, and then how he rolled on his back.

In his sleep Jinyoung frowned and his lips formed into a pout.

 

Mark stood up quietly and exited the room. He closed the door, and took a deep breath.

 

Then he exploded…

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung woke up in the middle of the night.

His throat was dry, and his stomach was growling, so he decided to go to the kitchen as quiet as possible, so Mark wouldn’t notice.

 

He was a little bit surprised to wake up alone, he had expected the other to sleep next to him, like he had done in Busan, and was somehow disappointed. But the he remembered what had happened and shook his head.

 

It was good that he wasn’t lying in the bed, or else Jinyoung would have kicked him out maybe.

 

His first steps were unsteady, and he had to support himself on the nightstand. His head was still throbbing, but he was sure that his fever had gone down a little bit.

 

With heavy steps he went into the kitchen was glad the IV wasn’t hanging on the metal stand anymore, now he could carry it around like a wallet.

 

 

But when he opened the door, his jaw dropped at the sight in front of him.

 

 

A mess.

The living room was a total mess.

 

 

The table in front of the television was fallen over, the glass was broken. The TV itself had a crack in its screen.

 

Pieces of porcelain was shattered all over the floor, different colours, and Jinyoung was sure they were from the four vases next to the couch.

 

And on the couch a person was lying, in one hand a bottle of Soju, the other arm was covering his eyes

 

When Jinyoung came closer, he recognized Mark and wanted to go back, but the latter was asleep, and so he didn’t have to worry.

 

 

The younger made his way to the kitchen, which luckily wasn’t destroyed, and took a cold bottle of water out of the fridge.

 

After he had gulped down half of its content, he took the apple out of the fruit basket and wanted to sneak back into the bed room – it was getting cold again – but he took a short glance at Mark.

 

He was wearing a T-Shirt, and the fire wasn’t on… And he had drunk something.

 

With a sight Jinyoung got a thick blanket out of the bedroom and put it on Mark’s body. He put away the Soju bottle and took of his shoes. Then he covered his body fully with the blanket and sat himself next to the couch, close to Mark’s head.

 

 

He watched the other in his sleep, and couldn’t stop admiring his beautiful and handsome face.

 

Although he was more than angry at Mark, although he hated Mark, he could feel a wave of affection and … something tingling overflowing him, while he was looking at him.

 

So the screams, which Jinyoung had heard in his dreams, maybe hadn’t been just something from his dreams…

 

He knew Mark was suffering too, he had seen it in his eyes, and how he had been looking at him. The way, how careful he suddenly had been and had done everything with hesitation.

But Jinyoung himself was suffering too. He was hurt too, not just outside, but also inside. He felt betrayed again, although he shouldn’t be.

 

Mark couldn’t have known about the beating gang’s plans… And Mark’s mobile had been turned off, that’s why he couldn’t know either about Jinyoung being in the hospital… That wasn’t what he was sad about. He was sad, because he had thought, that after this trip to Seoul, he could be sure that Mark really liked him… So he could confess to him too… But now he didn't know anymore.

 

 

“There’s always an obstacle between us, right, Hyung…?”, Jinyoung whispered and leaned his head next to Mark’s one, tears were flowing down his cheek.

 

“Will the day come, when we can just be together…?”

 

He leaned over and kissed Mark lightly.

 

The kiss was salty, but for Jinyoung it was something that revived him again.

 

 

“Hyung… I like you…”

 

 

Mark smiled lightly in his sleep, and a sight escaped his lips.

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung POV

 

 

It was awkward… It was more than just awkward.

 

I felt uncomfortable in this situation right now, but at the same time there was a strange tingling feeling inside of me, as if our contact would send electricity through my whole body.

As if I was touching him for the first time… Though… Wasn’t it just yesterday night, when I had kissed him…?

 

Why the hell was my body so excited then, just by holding hands…?! Maybe because of the situation…? Because we were holding hands while walking down the university halls…?

 

 

“Jinyoung… You mustn’t do it… Your body is still weak, and you need to rest.”, Mark mumbled and gave my uninjured hand a squeeze.

 

It was somehow cute to see how worried he was. How he was holding my (still uninjured!) hand, as if it was made out of glass. How he had told his butler to drive extra slow, and to take another street, so the car wouldn’t bump, for my rib. And now his butler Jonghyun and he were shielding me, so nobody could jostle me.

 

But then there was Black Jinyoung again…

 

Remember, he is just doing it because he feels bad for you. Because he thinks he needs to make something up. Jackson was totally right by hitting him.

 

Actually not…

 

And my other side, the one, who hated Mark, was the one, who was stronger again this time.

 

 

“It’s better to go to the university and doing the work I have to do while being ill, than staying your slave any longer…”, I mumbled back and wanted to pull my hand away, but his grip became tighter, and with one move he pulled me closer to him, now his arm was around my waist, and his mouth next to my ear.

 

 

The people around us stared even more.

Since we had left the car, their eyes had been on us already. Whispering everywhere. Some had shook their heads, and their jealousy had hit me like a wave.

As if it was something good, to be chained up to Mark Tuan…

 

 

“Listen well, Jinyoung… I’ve told you to forget this deal now…”

 

He seemed to be angry, now he was hissing at me, and the memory of the destroyed living room appeared in my mind again.

 

 

“Forget it Mark. I’m not in the mood, I just want to go the lesson right now, okay?”

 

 

He hissed, and suddenly pulled me into the room next to us.

It was an small and empty classroom with one big window, a black board and some chairs.

There he pressed me against the wall, and I groaned up in pain.

 

 

“You’re driving me crazy, do you know that?! Stop being like that! I’m trying to do everything to make you feel comfortable, and you…you…”, he growled and his face came dangerously closer.

 

 

Yeah you think I’m selfish,
that’s what I thought about you,
you need to get it straight.

 

I laughed up.

 

“As if. You’re doing the total opposite. And now let me go!”, I hissed and tried to free my hand, mostly the bandaged one, but as always he was stronger than me.

 

 

I didn’t want to stay here any longer, the people had seen how he had forced me into this room. I could hear the next gossip already…

 

 

“What’s you problem Jinyoung? Am I still forcing you to something? Are you feeling like a slave? You could have just said no to this deal, I wouldn’t have done something to this Jokwon anyway!”

 

His voice was getting louder and startled me. I’ve never seen him so angry…

 

I’m a victim, I regret this the more I think about it

 

“You’re liar. As if you wouldn’t have done something to Jokwon Hyung! And in this moment you’re forcing me to something right now! To listen to you!”, I screamed back and pushed him away.

 

 

He was surprised by my sudden outburst, and almost lost balance when I freed myself.

 

 

“You’re such an Mark. I hate you!”

 

 

I slammed the door and ran down the now empty hallway, almost blind because of the tears, which were flowing down my cheek…

 

 

 

 

 

“Jinyoung... Are you sure you’re okay…?”, Mr Jung asked worriedly, his eyes roamed over my whole body, my injured hand, my swollen and bruised face and the red puffy eyes.

 

 

I tried to smile while I gathered all my things together and put them into my bag.

 

“Do I look this ugly Teacher…?”

 

 

He didn’t return my smile, just looked at me, as if I was going to die in the next moment.

 

 

“Park Jinyoung… I’m serious… I … I heard about this incident… The students are talking to each other… They say you were beaten up by Hyeri, Jason and some other guys…”

 

 

I bit my lip and turned my face away, pretending to look for a pen, although I had everything already.

 

I knew this would spread out as fast as a fly was smelling dead meat… But I didn’t believed the teacher could find out too… I was prepared to answer something like “A little accident while trying to get up the stairs without seeing my own feet in front of me…”, but now Mr Jung knew it, and I wouldn’t lie to him… Just don’t tell him everything.

 

 

“Oh… Yes… I was beaten up… But not by Hyeri or anybody else at this university…”

 

 

“Are you sure…? I saw Mark and you coming to school together this morning… You know, you don’t have to be scared, you can just tell me. Although they have money, they don’t have the right to do such a thing. They would have to get the right punishment. And nothing can happen to you.”

 

 

I was touched by his words.

 

This was one reason why I liked Mr Jung so much.

Although he was from the same social class as Mark, Hyeri or the others, he didn’t decided whether something was right or wrong by looking at how wealthy a person was. He even helped people like me.

Just like Jackson, Cassie, Jokwon or the others.

 

 

“Don’t worry Teacher… It’s just a rumour among the students... I’ll take my leave now, I have to eat something.”

 

 

I bid him goodbye, and ran out of the classroom. But not to the cafeteria. I didn’t feel hungry, and I didn’t want to run the risk of meeting Mark there.

I didn’t want to see him right now, or anytime soon this day. I was still boiling because of his lie, but at the same time tears were welling up just by thinking of our… fight just some hours ago.

 

 

Actually I didn’t want to say those things to him, mostly the last thing. But... in that moment I just couldn’t control my feelings. The way how he had been looking at me had stopped me from doing any thoughts, just let me say mean things… At least the part of me, which hated Mark…

 

 

But before I could reach the place where I wanted to be now – the library was perhaps the best place to hide and to do the worksheet for Mark – I froze in the middle of the hallway, in front of the women’s restroom door.

 

 

The hallway was quiet, nobody was around.

 

But from inside the restroom you could hear women’s laugher, and screams from another.

 

 

What the hell was going on there?!

 

 

I came closer to the door and perked up my ears.

 

 

Splashing water… A scream again. More laugher… I knew this sound…

I knew this sound too good.

And one voice I could also recognize… It was the voice, which was screaming right now.

 

 

Without any other thoughts – or just hesitation because this was a women’s restroom – I pushed the door opened and was greeted by a situation I had expected already. But to see it in real was much more shocking.

 

 

A bunch of girls were in this room.

Some were standing in the edge, others next to the door. They were laughing.

 

My eyes caught something brown golden on the floor.

 

And in the spotlight there were two girls, at the basin directly in front of the mirror.

 

 

The girl with the black long hair had grabbed the other one’s head by the hair, and was now dunking the other girl’s face into the water.

The other girl was Hyeri… And this thing… which was scattered all over the floor, was her hair… Now I recognized it… The scissor was in the other hand of the black haired girl.

 

They had really cut her hair…

 

They didn’t notice me at first, and I had to watch, how she forced Hyeri’s face into the water again, how she screamed and coughed, but how the other girl didn’t stop.

 

The girls around were just standing there and laughing, as if this was comedy, not just the bullying and torturing of someone.

 

I couldn’t believe how inhuman some people could be.

 

 

“What do you think you are Hyeri? The queen of this school?!” The black haired laughed mockingly, now she was holding Hyeri’s head just some inches away from her face.

 

“You can guess what will happen to you now, right? Now you’re not Mark’s girlfriend anymo…~.”

 

“YAH!”, I shouted in this moment and stopped her from dunking Hyeri’s head again.

 

I had seen enough, this was making me sick.

 

 

 

The black haired girl froze and stared at me, as if I was an alien. The girl next to me and in the edge squealed, when they finally noticed me.

 

 

“Omo! This is Jinyoung!”, some whispered.

 

 

I stomped to the basin, slapped her hands away from Hyeri’s hair and grabbed her shoulders.

 

 

“Are you okay?!”, I asked worriedly, while I looked into her face.

 

 

Her make-up was totally messed up, her eyes red, and she was breathing heavily. Her hair and her clothes were wet and she was shivering. She was looking at me in disbelief, but at the same time relieved.

 

 

“Yah!”

 

 

I was pushed away and was now facing the other girl. With flaming eyes she was looking at me, one hand raised up, as if she would hit me in the next moment.

 

 

“How dare you interrupting me right now?! off immediately, or else you’ll get some punches too.”

 

 

From behind I could hear whispering from the other girls.

 

 

“Stop it, Naeun! This is Jinyoung! Mark’s new boyfriend!”

 

 

 

I was taking a deep breath, but my hands were trembling now, and it was the second time today that I was boiling inside. But this time it was just thousands times worse.

Her eyes widened, and her fist wanted to hit me, but I caught her hand, gripped it tightly, while I was coming closer to her.

With slow steps I pushed her to the wall.

 

“Let go of me, you punk! You’re hurting me!”

 

She tried to push me, and her hand came in touch with my rip.

 

 

I hissed, but my grip tightened just more. The pain was driving me crazy, and I felt how I lost my control over myself.

 

 

In the next moment she was pressed against the wall, my elbow against her neck, my face close to hers.

I stared in her now scared face.

 

"Hey, uhm, Jinyoung... Stop it... I'm just doing it for you... Because Mark had told me... I'm just getting revenge for you...So...", she stuttered terrified.

 

"Shut the up, ."

 

With my bandaged fist I hit into the wall, just some inches away from her faces.

It hurt... It hurt a lot... But it had the effect I wanted... She winced in fear and her eyes widened even more. was opened to a cry.

 

 

"Listen well now..." , I hissed and and pressed my elbow harder against her neck.

 

"Don't dare to ever touch Lee Hyeri again. Or else I'll shave your head in this dirty toilet, and I'll show you my revenge... Did you get it?"

 

She nodded.

 

"I couldn't hear you..."

 

"Yes, I understood."

 

 

I let go of her, then I turned around to the others, who were watching this scene with also big eyes and jaw dropped.

 

"Did you all get it too...?"

 

"Ne..."

 

" off now..."

 

 

They hurried all in getting out of this room, the still shocked black haired girl following them.

 

I turned back to Hyeri, who was now sitting on the floor, face blank and big eyes, which were now staring at me in disbelief.

I took off my blazer, kneeled down and put it on her shoulders. With a tissue I wiped away the water and tears.

 

"Hyeri... Are you okay...?"

 

I caressed her cheek carefully.

 

 

"Jinyoung Oppa... Why... Did you do that...?"

 

I smiled and looked at her lovingly.

 

Although this was actually a bad situation, I somehow felt...good. I felt like the Jinyoung from 9 years ago, when we hadn't been here in the university, but in our high school. It's not like a bullying situation was good, but I still remembered...

 

"Well, it's the duty of a big brother, right...?"

 

 

The corner of moved upwards, and although her hair was cut short, her eyeliner was running down her cheek and her lipstick smeared, she still looked beautiful, just the way she was.

It was a smile I knew for a long time now, it was a smile that had brightened up my childhood days... And somehow I had missed this smile, now that I was seeing it.

 

 

But suddenly her eyes widened again and she stood up.

 

"I'm... Sorry."

 

And then she left the room with quick steps.

 

...

 

I stopped in the middle of writing the last sentence of the first part of the worksheet, when I heard footsteps coming closer to the table, where I had been sitting for the last hour.

 

I didn't need to turn around to know that it was Mark, who was standing behind me. I could feel it somehow, like he was the only one, who could send flames into my body.

 

"Why did you do that Jinyoung...? Naeun...~"

 

I grabbed a book, stood up and turned around to him.

 

He was frowning. His lips were somehow pouting, and he was looking with big eyes at me. In this moment he reminded me of an innocent and thinking puppy. But...

 

"Sometimes I can't believe how inhuman you can be... Isn't it enough that you have ruined my life? Does it have to be Hyeri too now...?" , I said with toneless and trembling voice.

 

I passed him and went to the bookshelf, where I put the book back. Now, for some history facts of economic, I needed another book.

 

I jumped up, but it was too high to get it.

Okay, I could get another one... But this book I was trying to get now was the best book, with the best informations.

That's why I decided to step on one of the wooden board. What I didn't decide was to slip....

But before my could meet the floor, there were two arms wrapped around my waist, and pulled me against someone.

 

"Are you okay?! ", he asked worriedly.

 

I took a deep breath, then I shoved his arms away from me and faced him.

 

 

"Don't touch me. Stop pretending as if you're caring!", I shouted.

 

 

Maybe this day was just too much for me...

Just one hour ago I had to watch a bullying scene. And the worst, it was Hyeri, and it was because of me.

But also because of the fight with Mark this morning...

And now, standing here in the university library with him again, it reminded me of the last time we had been here. It had been, when I had slapped him.

I remembered why I had come here... And with this memory I could also feel the pain from this day...

I knew, I was loosing my control again...

 

 

“What are you talking about? I do not pretend to care about you!”

 

“Liar! You’re just doing it because you feel bad for me! Because I was beaten up because of you! You're only doing this to feel better! "

 

You only know yourself, you only know yourself
You only know yourself, you only think about you, boy

 

“Bull! I have always cared about you, since we have met each other! I don’t care for you because I feel bad, but because I… I ...~”

 

I backed away, tears were welling up in my eyes.

 

“You care about me? Since we have met each other?!”

 

I laughed mockingly.

Now I could feel the wetness on my cheeks and wiped it away with my fist angrily.

I didn't have to cry right now. I had to be strong.

 

“Did you care about me, about my feelings, when you slept with me, although you had a girlfriend? Did you care about my feelings when you threatened me? Did you care about me when you took me to Busan, slept with me again, and then sent me back, as if I was something you could push away whenever you don’t need it, like a ? Do you care about my feelings now? No, you’re going around, telling people to get their hands dirty with torturing others! If you call this caring now, then please stop!”

 

You only know yourself, you only know yourself
You only know yourself, stop driving me crazy

 

“Jinyoung…”

 

“Stop! Don’t come closer!”, I shouted when he made his way to me slowly.

 

I knew, this was the last chance…

This was the last chance to run away from him. After I had said all these things, now this was the last step, to get away from him.

I didn’t want to feel this pain in my heart any longer… I had enough… But I knew my body was resistant… My body wanted him so badly right now… Wanted him to hug me…

 

 

“Jinyoung…”

 

 

He embraced me and we both felt on our knees.

 

I melted in his arms. I could almost hear the relieved sight of my body.

 

“Stop it… Stop it… Why can’t you just stop with…”

 

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry Jinyoung…”

 

He kissed my forehead and wiped away the tears with his thumb.

 

“I’m sorry Jinyoung. I… didn’t know. I didn’t mean to hurt you, I swear. It’s just, I wanted to be with you… I always wanted to be with you. From the first moment I saw you, here in the library. The first time when you smiled at me in this incredible way I will never forget. Since this moment I wanted to be with you… This is the reason, why I didn’t want to tell you about Hyeri. Because I knew you would go away. But then it even became worst. And then… Suddenly you were so distant and cold. I was so desperated. I didn’t want you to leave… So I forced you to this deal… This was the only way how I could keep you with me… I’m sorry. It was more than wrong. It was also wrong to … sleep with you in Busan. But… In this hotel room… I couldn’t hold myself back anymore. I wanted you so badly… Then we fought the next day, and I just thought, you didn’t want to be with me anymore. That’s the reason why I sent you back. Actually I wanted to stay there longer with you, I had hoped I could take you out for some dates... But I didn’t want to give you the feeling of being a . Never. I've never wanted to just sleep with you… using you. I wanted to make love to you… But it was a mistake… Maybe I seem like a player to you… But the only person I want is you, Jinyoung…”

 

 

I buried my face into his chest and cried bitterly. While I was wetting his shirt with my tears, I banged my hands against him.

 

He had said it with such a devour and honesty.

I believed him. My heart believed him. He wasn't lying, and I knew it. I've never been that sure with him, like right now.

 

 

“You…You … Why didn’t you say it earlier…? Then we wouldn’t be here right now…”

 

 

He cupped my face and looked into my eyes deeply.

 

I lost myself in this dark orbs, but this time my mind wasn’t resistant anymore… With his words he had released the blockade in me, the part which hated him vanished in this moment. There was just…

 

“I’m sorry.I know I was selfish, but I will show you that I can be different. I will just stay selfish in one thing... And that is you. Because I won’t let you go now, no matter how much effort I have to spend to make you forgive me for all my mistakes. I will keep you with me, I’ll always care for you. Because I like you, Park Jinyoung… Because I fell for you at the first sight, when you knelled down and smiled at me…”

 

 

Then he bent down and … kissed me.

 

 

 

 

“We don’t have to go to the hospital.  I’m totally fine…”, I mumbled and turned my face to the other side, to the window, to hide my blush…

 

Although he was just holding my hands…

I didn’t know why the shyness suddenly came back… It’s like we were holding hands for the first time, touching each other the first time, although we had slept with each other already…

 

I couldn’t stop my heart from racing, or the butterflies in my stomach from flattering around…

 

 

“Yes, we have… One… of the girls, who were in the toilet, told me that Naeun had pushed you and hit your rip. We have to check on it. And your fever!", Mark said sternly and I pouted.

 

“There’s nothing wrong. And I still had to finish this summary for you…”

 

“I’ve told you to forget this deal already!”

 

“Yeah, but I’m not doing it because of the deal anymore. I’ve promised you to help you with your exams, right?”

 

I could hear a happy laugher, then suddenly my hand was raised and I could feel his lips on my knuckles.

I froze and turned my head to stare at him, blushing even more.

 

“Thank you… For everything… “

 

The whole drive was quiet, but this time the quietness wasn’t awkward anymore… Sometimes I could hear how he giggled, but I didn’t dare to look at him, or else he would have seen my tomato red face.

 

...

 

 

Youngjae was standing at reception of the hospital, when we arrived. When he saw us, he smiled and raised one of his brows, maybe because we were still holding hands.

 

“Mark Hyung! Jinyoung Hyung! Finally! Where have you been for so long?”

 

“Sorry Youngjae… We … had to talk about something really important…”

 

Youngjae’s eyebrow raised higher, and his grin became wider. I had the feeling that he knew about something that was really embarrassing, and hid my red face in Mark’s shoulder.

 

“I think it’s better if we check on my rip immediately…”, I mumbled, and I could hear them both laughing.

 

 

We were lead into a room where I had been before.It was the room, where they had brought me first, after Mr Lee had brought me to the hospital.

 

There my rip was x-rayed, and we had to wait until Youngjae would come back with the pictures.

 

 

“I’m feeling so ing ty… Because I wasn’t there for you when you were here…”, Mark mumbled, all the cheekiness out of his face. He bit his lip while staring at our intertwined fingers.

 

I sighed and gave his hand a squeeze.

 

“You don’t have to… It wasn’t you fault, you had turned off you mobile phone…”

 

“But…”

 

 

It was creepy, when we were suddenly interrupted by a ringing mobile phone.

It could be just his one, I had no one anymore.

 

He looked at the display, and his face darkened.

 

 

“Excuse me…” He went out into the hallway.

 

 

While I was waiting alone, I was wondering, who could have called him. At least, who called him, that his mood became so bad suddenly?

Maybe work? Or his parents? Maybe his grandfather…

When I thought about it now, I felt so selfish for forgetting his problem with his grandfather...

 

The door opened and I was expecting Mark, but it was Youngjae, who was holding some black and white transparencies in his hands.

 

“Where is Mark Hyung?”, he asked surprised, when he saw the empty seat next to me.

 

“I think he’s out to take a call. We can start without him.”

 

He nodded, a light board and put the transparencies on it. Then he took a pen and pointed on a spot, where there was a little break in my rip fracture.

 

“This is it. It isn’t really big, but it doesn’t mean it isn’t dangerous. I think this one will heal in two or three weeks. Until then you have to rest a lot Hyung! Don’t carry any heavy things, make sure that nothing will hit this spot or anything else like that. I’ll give you some pain killers, you’ll take them twice a day, after breakfast and after dinner. And wear you bandage as much as possible! They will help you. Take off your shirt, and I’ll show you, how to wrap them around your torso.”

 

After I had taken off my shirt, he removed my old bandage, and I could see a lot of bruises on my chest and my stomach. But the biggest bruise was on my side, where the broken rip was.

 

“Put on some ointment. And then wrap the bandage around like this. The best is to ask someone for help, in your case Mark Hyung probably. And make sure that your back is straight. And your fever went down, but you should rest. That's all for today."

 

I nodded.

 

“Thank you very much Youngjae-Ah… I would be screwed up without you…”

 

He smiled at me, this knowing grin again, and I blushed.

 

After I had put on my clothes again he gave me an ointment and some bandages, then I bid him goodbye and went out of the room.

 

Outside Butler Jonghyun was waiting, but Mark was no where in sight. Maybe he was still on his phone.

But then I noticed the butler’s worried face.

 

“Mr Jonghyun… May I ask where Mark is…?”

 

“Master Jinyoung, Master Mark left some minutes ago.”

 

I tilted my head in confusion.

Why did he leave like that, without telling me anything? Maybe it was an emergency? His work? Or maybe really his grandfather…?!

 

“Master Jinyoung…I heard how Master Mark talked with somebody on the phone. He seemed to argue with this someone on the phone. And then he arranged a meeting with this person. And I’m sure it has nothing to do with his work. I have a bad feeling about this and wanted to inform immediately.”

 

 

I frowned about his words, a bad feeling was now creeping up in me.

 

“Do you know where he is…?”

 

“Yes, Master.”

 

“Then let’s go quickly.”

 

 

Note: Lyrics from kpoplyrics.net - Hyorin One way love