Stubbornness ~

At least I have you ~ ♥

 

Okay... So here I'm again, one week later... Although I had to upload last week.., I'm really sorry... I'm sure you're all annoyed because I always promise to upload but then I don't do... But the last days I didn't feel very well... I caught a flu, I think, and a new idea for the story came up in my mind so I had to write a whole new chapter Stubborness, but I didn't know how to... 

So... Now...I got it... I hope you aren't mad... 

This time I want to thank trinhnguyenO_O for always asking me whether I'm okay or what's the matter with me... ~ TTATT and of course for all the subscribers and comment writer... You know, I really appreciate you for writing comments... They really make my day. 

So now... In this chapter you'll read something totally new from what I've planned...

*bows down deeply and then a lot of hugs and kisses* thank you and I love you

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’ll leave Korea tomorrow. And I’ll be away for more than seven months.”

“Why do you want me to take care of Jinyoung?”

“Well,I can’t bear the thought of letting him back here on his own. I need someone to take care of him because he is so vulnerable. He is a good person, smart and caring, careful but still naïve. But he never shows, how hurt the really is, because he doesn't want to be a burden. And now, that your best friend has his eyes on him, I feel like I have to make sure that he will be safe.”

...


“Why me?”

“Because you're different. I think I can trust you and I hope you won't disappoint me."

“I love him. He is more than just a friend. He’s my dongsaeng, he’s the family I never had, and I somehow love him like a man. He is one of the reasons why I’m still alive. He saved me from the darkness. He comforted me, when my father wanted to abandon me because I’m gay. He was the one, who made me laugh after Taecyeon broke up with me. He loves me because I’m just Kwon, not Jokwon, the heir of JJ Cooperation. I want to give him as much as possible. And because he doesn't take money I'll give him safeness and love from a Hyung."

“You’ll fall for him. Everybody, who spends time with him, will fall for him. He has such a unique affection…”

“ I think I've fallen for him a little bit already. He really has something that makes me feel comfortable around him. And I think I'm not the only one."

“I don’t trust Mark… I saw and heard too much about him.”

“He has…changed… He called me the last three nights because he wanted to make sure Jinyoung is doing well. He was worried when he heard that Jinyoung acted strange suddenly. But of course I'll have an eye on him."

“Jinyoung is so innocent… It was his first time… He never had any relationships or something like that before… Mark was the one, who stole his first kiss and his ity. And do you know how he felt when he knew, that it was Mark Tuan…?”

“… Yeah… I can imagine…”

“I’ll take care of him, I promise. Please have a safe trip and don’t worry, Hyung.”

“Thank you so much Jackson. And please don’t tell Jinyoung about what we have talked.”

“You said you’ll fly tomorrow?”

“Yeah, tomorrow at 8 am.”

“Perfect. I’ll pick him up…Don’t worry… I’ll make sure everything will go on well. And I’ll call you”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Please remember, that economic isn’t just economic. It’s more than just trading with money and things people need. It’s a complex system. It’s psychology.”

I really tried to pay attention to Mr Jung’s class, but it seemed like today my mind was somewhere else… At a certain person, more precisely…

It wasn’t like I didn’t like to go to university. It wasn’t like I didn’t like Mr Jung and his lessons. Usually I would write everything important down, and would listen with a big ear to his opinion, his history and his experiences… But the scent of the big fluffy scarf was distracting me too much right now.

This manly and unique scent…This scent which belongs to a red head with the most beautiful smile… To the guy, who didn’t want to leave me. To the guy, who I also didn’t want to leave. To the guy, who was also sitting in the university, just some hundred metres away, in Mr Park’s lesson.

While Mr Jung was talking about the economic history, I giggled and the memory of our farewell came up in my mind again. It had been so… romantic. It was like a farewell for one year, not just some hours.


“Jinyoung-Ah!”

I remembered, how his deep voice had called me back and stopped me in front of the stairs.

Then, how he had pulled out something long and white out of the shopping bag he already had at the airport, while he had been walking towards me. Oh, how his shy smile had melt my heart…

Then he had put the scarf around my neck.

“It’s my favourite scarf from my grandma… I brought it from California for you.”


We had shared one last passionate kiss before I had let go of his neck.

“Thanks Yi-En…”

Then I had rushed upstairs and through the whole campus, to prevent him from seeing my flushed face.

 

 

Nobody has ever done this for me…

Can somebody help me…?

Can somebody tell me, why Mark makes my heart beating faster than usual…? Even if I’m just thinking about him…?

Why does it feel like there is fire all over my body, when he touches me….?

Why do I crave for his smile, his hugs and his kisses…?

Why do I feel so comfortable with him…? Like lying in soft cotton…

 

 

 

I buried my nose into the scarf and sighed.

This wool was so soft, I think I’ve never had such a soft scarf before, and his scent was overwhelming.

The scent, which drove me crazy. The scent, which lulled me into a pink cloud. The scent…

 

 

“Did you hear it? Mark Tuan returned from his trip!”

A high pitched voice snatched me out of my thoughts and I looked up.

In front of me there were two girls with their smart phones. Their faces were red out of excitement and they fidgeted on their seats like crazy chickens.

I sat up and perked up my ears, like always, when there was something about Mark. I know it was wrong to eavesdrop…But everything about Mark was interesting for me, and now, it even made me more curious.

“Yeah! Omo, I saw him before lesson started. He stood in front of our classroom door! Omo, he’s so handsome!”

My lips broke up into a smile.

Handsome…? Not only handsome. Good looking, y, beautiful, sweet, indescribable…

“But guess what I also saw!”

“What, what, what, what?!”, the blonde girl asked and I tilted my head. What else did she see…?

“You won’t believe it! Hickeys! And they were fresh, still red! And also purple ones… I think the red ones are from today!”

Both of them giggled, while I was blushing hard.

They were all made by me...
I know I shouldn't had made some today when we had been sitting on his car at the hill. And why didn't he hide them?!


“But I’m sure it wasn’t Hyeri!”

My eyes widened and I choked.

Hyeri…? A girl…? Who was Hyeri…?

Did…Did they change their topic without me noticing…?

“I heard from some people that Mark went to California because of family reasons. But he didn’t tell Hyeri. She was so upset! When her friend Yura told her, she almost hit this poor girl. This girl is really scary!"


Damn it! Why should she be upset about that? I really wanted to know, who this Hyeri was…

“Yah! Park Jimin! I would also be upset, if my boyfriend didn’t tell me he is going home!”

I straightened up and looked at the two girls in front of me in disbelief.

What did they just say…? Boyfriend…?!

Yeah… Boyfriend… They really said boyfriend. She said, that Hyeri’s boyfriend had gone home… without telling her…

And before that they talked about Mark… And I’m sure I didn’t miss anything.

Hyeri… Mark was Hyeri’s boyfriend…?!

No… No, this was impossible…

First. Jackson or anybody else never mentioned something about Hyeri or another girl. Sure, Wooyoung said, that Mark is a player, but that’s something different from having a girlfriend.

Second. Jokwon Hyung has never mentioned something about a girlfriend or Hyeri. And I'm sure he would know such an important information.

Third. Mark never mentioned something about having a girlfriend. And… he wouldn’t have slept with me, if he had had girlfriend…right…?

This isn’t an argument…

No! I can’t believe it! And I won’t believe it! That’s just a joke! I’m sure, these girls in front of me are just gossip girls! And all this they were talking about were rumours… Just… ing rumours…

I trust Mark… Yeah, I trust Mark.

“Omo! I can smell the next drama already! You still remember what happened last time, when Hyeri found out that Mark cheated on her with Choi Jinri aka Sulli? Omo! She drove to SM University and almost beat the living out of her. Luckily, Sulli is good in Taek Won Do!”

 

No… This couldn’t be real… I trust Mark… He would never treat me like that, if he has a girlfriend…

 

No Jinyoung… You don’t trust Mark… You’ve never trust Mark. And I’m the proof.

I bit my lip and tried to shut down the voice inside of my head, the voice of the black Jinyoung, who suddenly started to grow…

Jinyoung, didn’t you hear it? Mark is Hyeri’s boyfriend… Mark just wanted to try it out with a boy. And because he had fun and he knows, that everybody is falling for his charm, he treated you like that. He wants to do it again. Using you like a toy.

I grabbed into my hair, closed my eyes and tried to ignore this loud voice. I didn’t want to listen to this part of my head.

I always knew he is wrong… He is just a player. He is just playing with you. He’ll throw you away, because he has the look and the money to get a new toy if he wants. He doesn't need somebody like you. You're nothing more than a student, with no money and no look. Why do you think you're special to Mark Tuan? Maybe your is something worth, nothing more. Just think about it.

I buried my face into his scarf, inhaled his scent and tried to erase everything.

No, this part of my head knew nothing… He doesn't know how Mark really is.

Watch out Jinyoung… What, if this scarf isn’t from his grandmother, like he had told you? What, if this scarf is from one of his exgirlfriend…? What, if this scarf is from this Hyeri…?

I took a deep breath and stood up.

Jinyoung… Listen carefully. You fell for a rich bastard.

Everybody watched at me, even Mr Jung, while I was packing my things together. I had to get out of this room. I needed fresh air or else I would explode right now.

“Jinyoung-Ah…? Are you okay? Your face looks pale and you’re shivering!”, Mr Jung said worriedly.

I shook my head.

“I’m…I don’t feel good Mr Jung, I’m sorry. I have to go now…”, I stuttered and staggered to the door.

“Get well soon Jinyoung!”

 

 

 

 

It was a mistake to go to the toilet.

But I had hoped, that I would be alone for a moment… I couldn’t listen to those girls anymore. I just wanted to cool myself down, I wanted to splash some cold water into my face to prevent my eyes from getting red. I just wanted to get my acts together.

But it was really a mistake to go to the toilet.

While I was standing at the basin and looked into the mirror, two boys walked in and to the toilet. While they were doing their business, they talked about a certain person, a person I didn’t want to hear anything about at this moment.

“Yah! Bro, did you hear about that thing with Mark Tuan?”

“Oh man, what happened this time? Did he have a three some again…? Or did he finally break up with Lee Hyeri? Oh man, this would be great! I think he just wants to her!”

I gulped, suddenly my throat was dry and I wanted to cover my ears. But my hands gripped the basin so hard, my knuckles already turned white.

I didn’t want to hear anything about this! Nothing about this Hyeri again! Nothing about Mark! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!

“No,no! Totally wrong! You won’t believe it, really! I couldn’t believe it at first either! But Mark Tuan really slept with a guy! A man damn it! You know, Ravi was at the party at Mark’s hotel last Friday. Hyeri was alone at the birthday party from Jin, and nobody expected Mark to be at his party. You know he was in a bad mood because he ed up with his last exams. Just look, how he beat up poor Sungjong, who didn't have any chance against him. Whatever,but then he showed up, and people saw him talking to a strange boy! And then they danced! Ravi said they were really good, and the strange boy danced as y as a snake. And then Mark grabbed the boy and kissed him in the middle of the dance floor. Shortly afterwards they both disappeared into the elevator.”

I hold my breath and stared with big eyes into the mirror.

They…They were talking about me… It was me… The boy this Ravi saw last Friday was me… Omo…The whole school seemed to know something about this night…

“What?! You’re kidding! This… Mark Tuan is… Omo… No!”

“Yes, believe me! Today the group around Sungha saw Mark on the corridor. His neck was full of marks, and Jimin told me that Mark was away this weekend, which means, it wasn’t Hyeri. I’m sure they are from this guy! I bet, this guy is something like a , whom he bought. Maybe from abroad."

“Omo… I can’t believe it! Mark Tuan slept with a boy! And…Yah… Do you really think Mark needs money to get the girls into his bed? I admit,he really is good looking. I think he only needs to smile and they will beg him to them. And now we know, that he even has the look to make boys fall for him. Whatever, who do you think was bottom?"

“Yah! Are you crazy? Of course it was this strange boy! As if Mark would let himself get ed!”

“And what about Hyeri! Does she know?!” The boy laughed like a devil.

“Yes! Today she came to university to look for Mark, and then this guy! She’s sure it’s somebody from here, because last Friday only students from JYP and girls from outside were allowed. She said she’d kill him, kill his company, and all this .”
They stepped out of the cabin.

“Move nerd!”

The taller one pushed me away and I bound against the wall but the pain didn’t reach my mind, I was too focused on their conversation.

“Do you think Hyeri will break up with him this time?”

“Yah! Don’t you think you’re dreaming too much? She loves Mark too much.”

I was glad when they went out. I didn’t want to hear anything about Mark anymore… I felt like my head would burst in the next moment.

Do you hear it, Jinyoung? The whole school is talking about you already! You know, what will happened if they find out it was you…

And now there's no Jokwon Hyung, who will save you from all those bullies.
I think now it’s proved.
This Hyeri is Mark’s girlfriend. Mark had a girlfriend when he slept with you.
You’re nothing to him. Just a toy. A , even a cheap . A man . Mindless. Nothing more. Just a boy, who dreamt he could get such a perfect boy.

Blind…Dumb...

There was a sharp pain, surprisingly close to my heart. It was a pain I’ve never ever felt before. Not, when our family lost everything and had to start from the beginning. Not, when I had to leave my family, my hometown, to go to a foreign city, where I didn’t know anybody, only to go to JYP university. Not even, when my grandmother closed her eyes and left me forever.

This pain seemed to cool down my body, and I somehow felt numb, but at the same time I felt something so painful, like somebody would rip out my heart and stomp on it, until it was more than broken.

My mind was blank, only something dark inside of me was screaming like crazy, crying.

With trembling body I went out of the toilet, suddenly the room was too small, the walls seemed to fall down on me, and the air inside was too thin and suffocating.

I didn’t know where I was heading to, I didn’t know, whether I was running or not, I didn’t know, if I bumped against someone. The crowd around me melted into one stream, which lead me somewhere.

The only thing I know was that I had to search for a safe place. A place, where I could get rid of this immense ball of feelings, bad feelings.
Sadness, bitterness, pain, disappointment...

It was dark and empty, when I came in. And it was quiet. Only me.

I ran to the further corner and slumped myself on the warm floor. I had no power to keep myself on my feet anymore.

Pain shoot through my head, because it hit against the ground, but the other pain was more hurtful. It was overwhelming. It came down on me like wave, drowned me.

Hot tears ran down my cheeks, they seemed to burn my eyes. My loud cries were earsplitting, they echoed through the whole library. It hurt in my ears and I grabbed my head.

I panted while failing to breath. My throat felt like it was drawn shut.

I tried to get out all the pain, which seemed to pin down my body, to kill me. But it was like new one would flow down on me like unstoppable running water.

I curled myself up, hugged my legs and tried to keep the last warmth in my body. But everything seemed to stream out with the tears, and only left back the black hole at the place, where my heart should be.

But it was gone… It was broken. It was ripped out and thrown away by Mark Tuan.

I was betrayed. I was used. I was deluded.

The sun was shining and tried to warm me up, birds were singing, actually it was a happy day.

But it was dark in the inside of me, almost empty, with the pain as the only feeling.

I closed my eyes.

 

~~

 

“Jinyoung-Ah…?”

A soft and deep voice was calling me, and I knew exactly, whom this voice belong to. It was the voice, which was better than music to my ears. It was the voice, which I would notice among million other voices.

Something soft kissed my temple, and then my cheek, and it reminded me of that night.

Arms were wrapped around me from behind, and pressed my back against a strong chest. I knew exactly, whom this arms belonged to. It was like his arms were the only ones to fit perfectly around me.

It was the person I was craving for, the person which hugs made me feel safe.

Was everything just a dream? Did I just fall asleep in his arms and had a nightmare…? Would I wake up, see him smiling at me? Would he tell me I’m the only one for him…?

I opened my eyes and blinked.

There were two persons in front of me, and I had to blink once again, my sight was still blurry, but then I recognized Jaebum and Jackson with worried expression.

I knew, who was behind me, embracing me, whose breath was hitting the sensitive skin on my neck.

No, it wasn’t a dream. It wasn’t a nightmare. Everything happened for real.

My eyes were swollen, my body was aching because I had laid in a uncomfortable position for hours, and my head was hurting from the hit on the floor.

When I realized, who this person was, the pain hit me again. The warmth was away, the comforting feeling, everything. Just coldness and bitterness.

“Jinyoung…Are you okay…?”

This voice. This voice I loved so much. This voice I hated so much, which brought too much pain to me. This worried hint, which would have made my heart fluttered, if it had been still there.

But he was the one who broke it, who left this dark hole.

He was the reason for everything that happened right now to me.

“Take your arms away from me.”

The eyes of the two boys in front of me widened, and the arms around me tightened.

“Jin…Jinyoung… What’s the matter?!”

I snatched his arms away and stood up with weak knees. My heartbeat raised up (although it actually wasn’t there anymore), when my gaze fell on him, while I was looking for my bag.

He looked shocked and confused. And Jaebum too. Only Jackson didn’t seem to be anything of that. I didn’t know how to interpret his expression.

But that wasn’t relevant right now.

I had to get out of here, away from him, from his eyes on me. Something inside of me was boiling up, and I really had the urge to scream right now.

“Jinyoung? Jinyoung?! Where are you going?!”

While I was trying to ignore him, I walked faster and hung the heavy bag on my shoulder.

Just. Ignore. Him.

Mark grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

“Jinyoung! What’s the matter with you?!”

I broke my hand with my whole strength away from his form grip and headed to the door.

His touch burnt the skin on my wrist, it was hurtful.

I clenched my teeth, this was ing annoying me.
What did he want from me? Why didn’t he just go to his of a girlfriend, and let me in peace?!

But in fact he was acting caring and worried, acting like he had any right to know anything about me.

“Jinyoung! Wait! Jinyou…~”

He grabbed my arm and in the next moment I swung around and my hand hit his cheek.
A loud slapping sound rang out over the whole library.

I snorted and pulled my arm back. When he turned his face to look at me with big eyes, I saw his already red cheek, as red as his hair.

I felt bad... I had hurt him... I had slapped him. But I didn't want to...

I'm proud of you Jinyoung. Show him you're not his cheap toy. Take a deep breath and tell him what you want to say.

“Don’t touch me ever again. Don’t call me ever again. Don’t look at me ever again. I hate you and I don't want to have something to do with you anymore, you filthy bastard. We don’t know each other. Nothing has I ever happened between us. “, I hissed and ran away, away from him.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Jackson and Jaebum ran to Mark, who was standing in front of the exit, still shocked.

He couldn’t believe what had happened just now. His eyes were still widened, his hand still raised, as if he was still holding Jinyoung, and his cheek red.

“Did…Did he really slap you?! “, JB asked, as shocked as Mark, because both of them hadn’t expected Jinyoung to do something like that.

The only person, who wasn’t really surprised, was Jackson.

Jackson seemed to know that something like that would happen , and he was glad, Jinyoung didn’t beat Mark up.


“What…What the just happened right now?! Why is he so angry?! What did you do?!” , the second oldest started to grill the red head.


Jaebum just came back some hours before from his trip to Ilsan, and then Jackson had called him to university immediately. While they were sitting in the lesson, he had watched, how Mark had daydreamed the whole two hours. And Jackson had told him that Mark and Jinyoung had spent time together that morning. Everything was okay, he thought.

On the other side Jackson knew what the matter was. He has already known that something was wrong, when Jinyoung asked him with tensed face to drive him to Jokwon that Saturday. He had noticed that Jinyoung had started to act strange, when Wooyoung had talked about Mark’s playboy behaviour.

And it was the same thing today, when Jackson had told him they would pick up Mark from the airport. At the mention of Mark Jinyoung’s had looked panicked. And then he had run away. Like he doesn't want to meet him.

Okay, he had been confused, when suddenly the younger had been in his friends arm, and had looked like he had felt more than comfortable.

But as Jokwon had mentioned. How Jinyoung felt…

And Jackson wasn’t as ignorant as Mark, and had heard how the students had talked about the topic with Mark, that night and Hyerin.

He came to the conclusion, that Jinyoung had heard something about it. Damn it, the whole school was talking about Mark.

And when he had found the younger today in the corner of the library, he had heard Jinyoung’s whimpering.

It hurt him, how vulnerable Jinyoung really was. How tears had rolled down his cheek, while he had been sleeping. At that moment Jackson really had had the urge to punch his best friend for being such an .

It took a while, until Mark answered Jaebum.

“I… don’t know… Really…I …”

He knelt down and ran his hand through his hair. He looked desperate and still confused.

In this moment Jackson didn’t know, whether he should shout at him or pity him.

Jackson now was sure that Mark had already fallen in love with Jinyoung. Mark has never acted like that ever before.

“You really don’t know, what the matter is Mark?"

Jaebum and Mark looked into Jackson’s stern face.

“What do you mean Jackson? Do you know something?” Mark narrowed his eyes.

"Buddy... You're my best friend... And I know you for my whole life now, but this time I have to judge you because you're really down-and-dirty. I don't know how you feel for Jinyoung, but I'm sure you feel something for him... And I'm sure, you don't want to lose him. But it seems like you will lose him."

Jackson bit his lips. He knows, it's bros before hoes, but Mark had to recognize, that he couldn't act like this all the time. And of course Jinyoung wasn't a hoe.

"Mark, do you know that the whole school knows about Friday night? And do you know how they are talking about Jinyoung right now? They call him a cheap , that Mark Tuan had bought. And they are looking forward to the next drama with your jealous girlfriend. You know that Hyeri is somewhere here right now, and is looking for you . And for Jinyoung?"

Mark's eyes widened.

"He... He doesn't have to be scared! Damn it! Hyeri can't do anything against him, I'll be there."

Jackson groaned and facepalmed, although he had to admit that it was somehow funny to see how fierce Mark was, when it came to Jinyoung. But also blind... Because he hadn't ever felt like that.

"You idiot. I'm sure Jinyoung isn't scared because of Hyeri! How would you react if you found out that the boy you had slept with has a girlfriend? Wouldn't you feel betrayed?"

Mark's eyes widened even more, and now he reminded Jackson of Jinyoung this morning at the airport.

"No... Jackson don't tell me... No..."

"The whole school is talking about it... Do you think Jinyoung is like one of those s you have already dated, the ones, who don't care about what you're doing, just about your money...?"

The red head started to hit his head with his fist and mumbled.

"You really ed up, again. I told you to clear all this problems with Hyeri before you come back to Jinyoung. And this time I hope you'll do something about it."

Jackson headed to the exit.

"Where are you going Jackson?", Jaebum asked confused.

"I have to do something for a friend."


------------------------------

 

PS: This chapter isn't edited properly... Sorry for all the mistakes TTATT