Nan nika joha ~ ♥

At least I have you ~ ♥

Soooo :D Hello guys! Today I'm uploading the last bit of MarkJin's study time kkk because i got an A in my geography exam i was so happy that i decided to write on the next chapter kkkk

But i have to tell you that I've still got three exams... A lot of work to do, hope you'll forgive if i do not upload for a certain time ~ TT__TT 

Thank you and love you for the lovely and supporting comments. And for the new upvotes. And welcome new subscribers. ! ♥ You know, i love to read comments... 

So... Yeah, that's it ... enjoy it pleasse... ♥♥

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

D-5/10

 

“Mark! Stop smiling like that, or else Mr Jonghyun will misunderstand!” I hissed and elbowed him, but this sassy grin on his face didn’t disappear. On the contrary, it even became wider, and with sparkling eyes he now looked at me.

 

 

“But I can’t baby… The memories of last night keep running through my mind, and the smile just comes.”

 

I blushed upon hearing those words and hit his chest.

 

“Nothing happened you idiot!”

 

And it was true. Last night we didn’t come to – How had Mark called it…? – making love with each other.

But my confident Jinyoung had somehow decided to a little bit more, and in his state between upset and it was just easy. Sitting on his bulge and letting my fingers wandering over it sometimes had been one thing. Kissing him passionately had been a must, and our lips were still swollen this morning. Nibbling and on his skin below his chin and at his neck had caused the two or three purple marks on the skin there, which he hadn’t covered up, like I had told him this morning. But the highlight of our little making out session, and what had seemed to turn him even more on and to make him forget about the interruption from his secretary before, had been when I had started to move my abdomen on his lap. He had grabbed my legs, slung them around him and had carried me…

 

 

“But we did have a lot of fun in the bathroom. By solving our little problems. Mostly you, right Jinyoungie? I think next time we should do it in the bathroom again. Your voice sounded much louder in there.”

 

He smirked and wiggled with his eyebrows.

 

Yes… I had a lot of fun yesterday night…

Not just by grabbing his problem and moving my hand, eliciting deep and husky moans out of him.

Also, when he had pressed me against the glass of the shower cabin, had kneeled in front of me and had….

 

My eyes widened and I put my hand on his mouth to shut him down.

 

 

“Will you stop?! Mr Jonghyun can hear us for sure!” I gritted my teeth and stared at him with the most dangerous eyes, but it didn’t seem to work because of the blush on my cheeks. He just laughed and kissed the inside of my palm.

I pulled my hand back, as if I had burnt myself, and shook my head.

 

 

“Mark, please! What’s the matter with you all of the sudden? You were much quieter in the morning than now...”

 

Finally his smile faded, but now he was looking at me with puppy eyes and a pout, and my heartbeat raised up. Damn it, dumb fluttering heart, didn’t need it right now.

 

“That’s because I thought you were still tired in the morning, so you didn’t kiss me. But even now, when you seem to be fully awaken, you don’t kiss me, although we won’t see each other almost the whole day…”

 

I sighed desperately, but in the inside my heart was jumping up and down.

 

I wasn’t sure whether it was because of his cuteness or because he reminded me about his absence today again.

Yeah, I haven’t kissed him the whole morning, and had blocked every try. For example in the shower, because I had been more than embarrassed upon remembering the past night. I hadn’t kissed him before and after breakfast, when we had dressed up for school, and not even now, when we were sitting in the car, driven by Mr Jonghyun who had thrown weird looks in our direction already.

And it was true, I wouldn’t see him almost the whole day. His schedule was full today, not even until second lesson he would stay, and for dinner he wouldn’t come home for sure.

The business men from England would present their planned project in a meeting, then it would be Mark’s turn to present his hotels and his management to them. Afterwards Mark and some stockholders would have a discussing session about this new planned collaboration. Because of all the sudden new meetings for the new project, the meeting with another business partner of Tuan Cooperation was postponed into the evening, or more, the night.

 

 

“Come here, you big pouting puppy…” I sighed and opened my arms with a little smile.

He burst into my embrace, and our faces were now very close. His nose tip was touching my cheek and his breath was brushing over my skin.

“You were really bad to me Nyong…”

 

I turned my face to him and looked at him in surprised.

 

“A new nickname? What happened to Jinnie?”

 

“Jinnie is used by Jackson and Cassandra now, I know it. And now nobody else is allowed to call you Nyong, or else one day I have to call you kitty.”

 

He laughed and then pressed his lips on mine.

 

 

 

The following hours were… I had to admit they … Really hard. But not that I would ever say it out loud.

I tried to hide my bad mood in front of Mark, and was somehow glad that he paid so much attention to Mr Jung. And the reason could be, because Mark would go away later. With my head put on the table I stared at his concentrated face, the little frown and his lip-biting.

Then, when the break started, it was time for him to leave. We were going down the hall together, when I pulled him into a dark edge, away from the piercing eyes from the other students, and into a tight hug. My arms were wrapped around his torso and my face was buried into the crook of his neck, as if I was embracing a huge teddy bear. A teddy bear with a very manly and tempting scent.

 

He chuckled softly and his chest vibrated.

 

 

“Oh my… Look, who is this big pouting puppy now?”

 

 

He placed a kiss on my temple and his hand caressed my hair.

 

“Seeing you like this, and I don’t want to leave you anymore. I’d rather throw you into a huge mountain of fluffy pillows and cuddle you to death. Let’s just hope these English business men will stuck in the elevator and can’t get out until tomorrow.  And the meeting in the night with the others will postponed because the CEO has broken his leg… Then I would have the whole day for you baby…”

 

“Mark! Don’t think like that! Your work is important and to wish them such bad things isn’t good!”

 

“Just joking of course. But how about calling Jackson, Youngjae or Cassandra over?”

“Not in the city. Jackson left for Hong Kong yesterday, and Youngjae and Cassie Noona some days ago for Jeju.”

 

“Oh, now I know why I’m still alive… What about Mr Jonghyun?”

“Has his day off… He just brought us to university today morning, then he went Incheon. Today is his mother’s birthday.”

“Uhm… I don’t think you should go out either. You were just ill some days ago, and it’s very cold today. So how about spending your time in my apartment, going through my wardrobe. Every month I get a big package of new clothes from a shopping centre, as a present. Or more, to advertise them. And at five o’clock, I will take a little break and come up to the apartment, okay?”

 

Good suggestion. Very good suggestion.

 

 

But until it was five o’clock there were still too many hours left.

Free time, in which I didn’t know what to do.

 

When I came home I made the script immediately. But it didn’t take as long as I had hoped it would. Time seemed to pass too slow, while my mind seemed to work too fast, my fingers seemed to rush over the paper.

The next thing I did was to clean up the apartment. Thank god Mr Jonghyun wasn’t here today, or else there would have been even lesser work. Though, it seemed like Mr Jonghyun had cleaned everything up before he had left. Damn it, why was he such a caring and good butler…?!

But it wasn’t bad to clean the bathroom again upon thinking what we have… done… And to do the laundry with the underwear from yesterday.

Because there was still one hour left I did, what Mark had told me to do. Trying on the clothes in his wardrobe. I found the new clothes which Mark had mentioned at first. The price tag still hung on them. And I knew these brands thanks to Jokwon. Starting by Burberry, to Armani and Hermes. I wondered which shopping centre was giving Mark such expensive clothes for free.

I was amazed by an Armani suit in dark blue, and imagined how y and handsome Mark would look in these clothes. And it would be waste not to wear it. I put the suit aside. Tomorrow Mark should wear this one.

I tried on the thick white pullover from Burberry, because it was just too soft and fluffy. It was a little bit oversized, but it suited with my blue jeans. With the pullover on I threw myself on the bed and rolled around like a burrito. I giggled, pressed my face into the pillow on the right side of the bed. It was Mark’s one, and it smelled so much like him, as if he was right beside me now.

I wondered how we came to sleep like that, I meant the side where we slept. I had always slept on the left side of the bed, to the window. Even in our first night it had been like that.

I blushed when I remembered the morning of that day again. When he had been lying on top of me, half of his face brightened up by the first sunlight of the day.

I sat up and hugged the pillow.

In Busan I slept on the same bed side. I knew it, because I still remembered the night where we had slept with each other like it had been just yesterday. Mark had been asleep, his arm around my waist he had pressed me against his body and had hugged me the whole night. I hadn’t been able to sleep at first, so I had just stared outside the glass wall.

 

 

 

“What’s going through your mind baby?” a deep voice whispered next to my ear and I almost screamed, but I recognized him immediately and turned around to throw myself on him.

 

 

“Finally! I’ve been thinking a lot of nonsense while waiting for you...” I mumbled and snuggled into his arms. “How long is the break?”

“Half an hour.”

“Good.”

“I like you wearing this pullover. You look so cute in it.”

 

We stayed just like that for some minutes, his arms wrapped around my body, his nose buried into my hair. I had put my head on his chest and was now listening to his heartbeat. I giggled about how it became faster when I ran my fingers over the exposed skin on his chest.

 

The comfortable silence was interrupted by a growling sound from Mark’s stomach, and I laughed up.

 

 

“There’s still enough time for a bowl of ramen. Come on, I will make you some.”

 

 

After eating up I helped him to tie up and to button up his shirt.

 

 

“How about you go down to the restaurant for dinner today? I’ll reserve a table for you. And here.”

He gave me a book and smiled.

“If you’re bored, then read it. I found it in my office. It’s really good.”

 

 

 

And the book was really good. It was the book that I had found in Busan, and which I hadn’t been able to buy, because I hadn’t had enough money.

What a coincidence that Mark like the same kind of books.

 

While going down to the hotel room I couldn’t stop reading.

 

“Jinyoung Park, right? Follow me please Sir, Mr Tuan wanted you to have this table.” the friendly waitress said and lead me to a table at the end of the restaurant, next to the window with a breath taking sight.

 

While eating I couldn’t decide, so I just read and looked outside of the window sometimes.

Dinner went over very fast.

 

 

I was on my way back to the apartment, eyes still glued on the book page, when I suddenly bumped into someone.

The book fell out of my hands, and my almost followed it to the floor, but then an arm was wrapped around my waist.

 

Are you okay?” a deep and dark voice asked in English, and I got goose bumps.

With big eyes I looked up to the owner of this voice and was met with a handsome and y face. Brown-golden eyes were staring at me, shiny and smooth lips were smiling. Our faces were so close that one of his brown locks was almost touching my nose.

He was definitely a foreigner, but he still looked somehow Asian…

 

“Uhm…” I stuttered breathless, but then I realized that I was still in his arms, and I freed myself as fast as possible.

 

“Uhm... I’m sor…~ I mean… I’m sorry Sir for bumping into you. And thank you for catching me up.”

I bowed down deeply and when I looked up he had picked up my book already.

 

 

Here you are. And I am the one to be sorry, I actually had my attention fully on the way.” he smiled and my breath hitched.

 

Uhm… I … I will take my leave now. Sorry and thank you Sir…”

 

I found the page I had read before immediately, but this time I watched my way at the corner of my eyes, or else an accident would happen again.

 

 

“Markie… Go to bed with me… It’s late.” I mumbled as I slung my arms around his neck and put my chin on his hair.

 

I didn’t know when I had fallen asleep, but when I had woken up I hadn’t been on the couch anymore, but Mark had carried me into the bedroom apparently. And the bedside next to me had been empty.

From outside I had heard rustling and then I had crept out of the bed and had gone to the kitchen, where Mark was sitting at the table and was doing some studies.

And it was really late. Almost 3 am.

 

“I’m sorry, did I wake you up? Go back, I still have to do some exercises, then I’ll come.”

 

He leaned his head back and put a hand on mine.

 

“Please… It’s really late. Think about your health! You haven’t slept a lot the last days, and you need energy to work.”

 

With a smile he turned around to me and lifted himself up for a peck on my lips.

I blushed and looked away.

 

 

“I only need one kiss, then I’m full of energy again baby.”

 

The next kiss was deeper and I tightened my arms around his neck.

 

 

“I will stay up with you then…”

“You don’t have to baby… I don’t know how long it’ll still take…” he mumbled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

“But I don’t want to sleep without you… I’ll make some tea and then let’s go through the things together.”

 

 

 

D-6/10

 

 

“Thank you Mr Jonghyun…” I mumbled and drank the little cup of espresso in one shot.

The hot bitter liquid ran down my throat and I almost coughed, but it was like my mind was waking up again. Good, because I had the feeling that if I blinked the next time my head would bang on the table and I would never wake up anymore. Or at least, not until next week.

 

“Master Jinyoung… May I ask you why you’re drinking so much coffee today, now, even at 6 o’clock?”

 

I sighed and put my chin on my palm.

 

“Uhm… Well, Mark came home very late yesterday. And we studied until 5 am, then we decided it was too late to sleep, so we stayed up.”, I mumbled.

 

And together we had sat on the couch and had watched the sunrise…

 

 

“Master! That’s not good for your health! You…~”

He was interrupted by his phone and took the call immediately.

 

“Yes Master? … I’m at home right now… Yes, I will. “

 

I had perked up my ears at the word Master. Now I was looking at Mr Jonghyun questioningly.

 

“Master Mark ruined his suit, and needs a new one as fast as possible, because he will have dinner with the English business men.”

 

“I will bring him a new one!”

 

I got the Armani suit from yesterday immediately and rushed down to the 7th floor, where Mark’s office was. I didn’t even wait for the elevator, although I had to pass over 15 floors.

But I hadn’t seen him since today morning, since he had brought me to university.

 

 

I hadn’t expected to sit at the dining table with Mark and his English business man half an hour later.

I also hadn’t expected the English, who had taken away my Mark for the last days, to be the guy with the golden eyes and the brown locks, the guy I’d bumped into just yesterday. Such a young business man, maybe 25 years old?  My eyes had almost popped out when I had seen him sitting in Mark’s office and smiling like a wolf.

Mark had been surprised and confused at first because we knew each other somehow, but then Jonathan, the English who was actually Asian, had told him about our first meeting.

But not before I had embarrassed myself. When Mark had come into the office I had just threw myself into his arms, totally forgotten over the stranger sitting on the couch.

 

 

 

“So Mark… This is…”

 

I blushed and glued my eyes on the plate just to avoid Jonathan’s golden eyes. There had been an awkward silence, at least for me, because it didn’t feel right to be here right now, at an actual business dinner.

 

 

“Oh, I almost forgot. This is Park Jinyoung, my boyfriend.”

 

 

I looked up at Mark’s word, my mouth slightly opened. It was the first time it was spoke out loud. And it sounded… good. Somehow…

 

 

“Your boyfriend? How lucky you are for having this cute and handsome man as your boyfriend. You look very young Jinyoung. How old are you?”

 

“Uhm… I’m 19 Sir.”

 

“Drop that Sir, Jinyoung, call me Jonathan. And wow, very young. What are you doing currently? Studying? Working?”

 

“I’m studying at the same university as Mark.”

 

“What do you study?” He took a sip of his red wine and smiled at me.

 

“I’m studying Hotel Management with specialisation of business and economy.”

 

While we were having our dinner he asked me some questions. Mark, who was sitting beside me had clenched his fist under the table, and there was a fake smile plastered on his face.

 

“I’m very amazed by your English without any accent. May you tell me how many languages you speak except Korean and English?”

 

“Thank you Jonathan. I’m also fluent in Japanese. And during the first year at university I learned some French.”

 

“Wow, really great Mark! You’ve got such a talented boyfriend!”

 

I blushed at his compliment and tried to chew down the food.

 

“Yes… I have got a very talented boyfriend…”

 

 

When we came home late night, Mark exploded, and I was glad nobody else except from me was there to listen to his curses and anything else.

 

“This ***! I’m sitting beside you and he flirts with you like a ***”

“Are his ears damaged? I said you’re MY BOYFRIEND and this *** didn’t seem to hear it!”

“Fu*** *** ruined my whole night…”

“This *** should be glad that the stockholders have agreed to his *** project, or else I would have kicked his out of this hotel already!”

“This ***!”

 

I was amazed by how many swearwords he knew, although he wasn’t Korean. Some expression even I haven’t used before…

 

“Mark…”

 

He stomped down and up in front of the wardrobe while he was undressing himself. His hair was messy from running his hands angrily through them. I’ve never seen him so mad, and it was somehow funny, because the reason was Jonathan.

 

“Mark… Are you… by the way jealous…?”

 

He turned around to me with big eyes and clenched fist.

 

“Of course I am! I’ve never seen such an ***! I shouldn’t have agreed to his invitation to take you with me! He just did it to get to know you, I should have known it. Which business partner else do something like that, except from this ***. Disgusting… Oh how I could go kicking this *** right now!”

 

I went up to him and cupped his face.

 

“Don’t worry Markie… I’ll never see him again, and you’ll never have to deal with such a situation anymore, okay?”

It was time to calm him down. He could have a bad temper. And I didn’t want the living room to be destroyed again. Or maybe even the bedroom.

 

I pulled him down for a kiss. And then another one. And again one.

At the next kiss our lips didn’t met anymore, but his were pressed against my neck, and were nibbling at the skin. I could feel how he bit into my neck and took a sharp breath.

 

“You’re mine… That’s what he should see…” Mark growled, and started to the spot.

 

I nodded and clawed my fingers on his arms.

He was about to push me on the bed, when I stopped him and shook my head lightly.

 

 

“We still have a lot to do. And I don’t think we should have another sleepless night…”

 

 

 

 

D-7/10

 

“Oh my god, Mr Jonghyun! We have to call the doctor, something is wrong with Mark!”

 

 

“Don’t worry young men. Mr Tuan just has a fever. 102°F but he won’t die. What he needs now is to rest, to drink and to take the medicine which I’ve told Mr Jonghyun to buy. For the first hours you should cool his body, but watch out, maybe he will get chills later. I know Mr Tuan very well, he’s a very strong and healthy man, and usually only gets sick when he has a lot of stress. But now I will take my leave.”

 

I bowed down deeply before shaking his hand.

“Thank you doctor for coming so fast. I’ll follow your advices.”

 

 

When I came back to the bedroom, Mark seemed to be asleep. His eyes were closed and he was breathing steadily. I sat next to him on the bed and looked at his red face. Sweat was running down the side of his face and neck and I wiped it away with the in cold water drenched clothe carefully.

 

“I’m sorry Markie…” I sighed and wanted to dunk the cloth into the bowl next to the bed again, when hot fingers wrapped around my wrist.

 

I looked up and saw that his eyes were half opened.

 

“What are you sorry for…? I should be the one to be sorry… Actually I took the whole day free to go to university with you, but now I’m lying here with a fever.” he mumbled with hoarse voice.

 

“That’s not important now! Don’t think about the studies or anything else… The first thing I need you to do now is to get well soon. Mark, I was so worried when you didn’t wake up this morning!”

Tears were welling up, but with a fast movement I run my sleeve over my eyes, and hoped he was too tired to see the redness in my eyes.

 

 

Mr Jonghyun came back with the medicine when I was in the middle of cooking chicken porridge for Mark.

 

It drove me crazy when it came to feeding Mark. He refused to eat and turned around, just like a little child. When I had told him he had to because of the medicine, he rolled to the other side of the bed, where I usually slept, even farther away.

Only when I threatened him (I would go to university and would leave him alone with Mr Jonghyun at home, who would be the one to feed Mark) he gave up and willed to eat a half of the bowl.

 

 

“Why don’t you eat the other half Mark?”

“I… just can’t eat anymore…”

“Is it because it tastes disgusting?”

“No, it tastes very good baby… But…”

“Don’t lie to me Mark! It tastes like , that’s why you don’t want to eat it anymore!”

“I will eat it!”

I smiled at him.

“Good boy!”

 

 

When we were finished, it was time for the medicine. Before he could roll away again I had grabbed the blanket.

 

“Mark… If you don’t take the medicine I will go to your secretary to ask where Jonathan is. Maybe we will have dinner together. You won’t be there, because you’re still ill, didn’t want to take your medicine.”

“Don’t you dare Park Jinyoung to meet this ***”

 

Even when he had 101°F high fever he could still curse about Jonathan, and that meant he was getting better. And Jonathan had really something good, even if it was just for making Mark taking his medicine.

 

...

 

“You know…. If I hadn’t been in this condition, freezing my balls to death, I would have taken you right away… But now I am not even able to get hard from feeling you …” he mumbled and pressed his body even closer against mine.

 

From behind me I could feel how his body was still trembling, but it was getting better from minute to minute. With a sight he tightened his arms around me and buried his face into my neck.

 

“I’m amazed by how ert you can still be, even when you’re actually sick.”

 

“Baby, not every day I can hug you while we are ….”

 

 

As the doctor had forewarned, Mark had gotten chills.

I had really tried everything. From forcing him to drink hot tea, to wiping his body with warm water. Even after wrapping his body into two thick blankets he had still been shivering. I had been so desperate, and just one idea had popped into my mind.

.

Of course I hadn’t intended to sleep with him while he was still suffering from fever. But a more turned down method was to undress and to lie beside him. My body was a living heater, and when it helped Mark I would even ignore the fact that … yeah… we were lying together, , and I could feel everything, really everything behind me.

 

 

“Mark… What are you doing…?”

“Nothing baby…”

 

With his fingers he was running down my side, and I could feel something hot and soft on the sensitive skin on my neck.

 

“Mark…”

 

“Beautiful… soft… smooth…”

He kissed my shoulder blade, then his lips wandered to my face and kissed my pink tinted cheek.

“You’re all mine…”

 

 

I turned around to him.

“Yien…”

 

Another kiss, on my forehead.

 

“All mine. Park Jinyoung is Yien Tuan his…. And Yien Tuan is Park Jinyoung his…”

 

 

 

 

D-8/10

 

 

“How are you doing? Do you need any help?” I asked Mark as I massaged his shoulders lightly.

 

With a smile he turned around and pecked my lips.

“Everything is okay. Thank you.”

 

Mark had demanded to go to university, although I didn’t want him to go outside today. His fever was gone, but I knew his body was still weak.

In my opinion he was stressing himself too much. Of course study was important right now, and he HAD to pass the re-exams, but I was very worried about his health. And he didn’t seem to take care about his own body.

But with a pout ad puppy eyes he had convinced me. And since we had come back from university he was sitting at the kitchen table and was studying like crazy.

 

 

“Okay. I will prepare dinner.”

 

 

I was in the middle of washing the rice, when somebody wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against a strong body.

 

“Don’t be upset baby…”

“I’m not…” I mumbled and dried my hands with the cloth on the counter.

He turned me around and forced me to look into his eyes by lifting up my chin.

 

“Mark… I’m just worried about you and your health…”

“I know… Thank you for caring about me baby… After the re-exams are over I promise everything will be different…”

 

 

 

D-9/10

 

“Mark… can I ask you something?”

“Yes baby?”

“Why did you bring us to the university library?”

“To study.”

“But couldn’t we just do it at home…”

 

 

He smiled as he sat closer to me and put an arm around me. With a sight he leaned his head on my shoulder.

 

“I… Yesterday I was too busy with study, that’s why I didn’t think a lot about it. But today, now that the script is done, I’ve got time to think about the afternoon which we spent together in the bed. And well… I think it would be a little bit distracting…”

 

I blushed at his words, and the images of this day came up in my mind.

 

“Oh…”

 

It was quiet for a while. While he was reading the information sheets, I tried to concentrate on the book I still had to finish, the one Mark gave me some days before. But my mind always wandered back to our body pressed together, his body extra hot because of the fever, the somehow cosy atmosphere. He had fallen asleep, his head on my chest. After I while I even had to remove the blanket, his body heated up, and I was sure we could have cooked something with the heat of our body.

 

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mark put away his paper sheets and slung his arms around me.

 

“I’m finished. So… Now, that we are in the library again, I remember. What I always wanted to ask you, how did you get into here when we met for the first time? I mean, I was sure I had closed it when I got in.”

 

“I’ve got an own key for the library. The woman who works here likes me and she trusts me, and when I explained that I don’t have the money to buy so many books, she just gave me an extra key. Why do you have a key?”

 

“I like reading books. And sometimes, when I don’t feel good, I just come here, sitting at the spot where we are sitting right now, and where you have also find me. It’s warm and from this window here I can see the sunset the best.”

 

My eyes widened at the words ‘like reading books’.

 

“Why are you looking at me like this baby?”

 

“I… I can’t believe you like reading books…”

 

“Why?”

 

“Well… Mark Yien Tuan is a playboy, who is partying hard and sleeps around a lot. His parties at the end of every exam time are known for the popular people there, who are and are looking for people to sleep with. Jokwon introduced you very well to me.”

 

Oh my Jokwon… How I missed him… and his crazy and bubbly personality.

 

“Baby!” he pouted and pulled at my shirt. “That is…I… I’ve changed since you came into my life… Really…”

 

“I’m not sure whether I am able to change a person…”

 

“Jinyoungie... look at me…”

 

I turned my head and he took my face into his hands. His smile was full of love and so incredible that my heartbeat raised. When would I stop losing my breath because of him…?

 

“I know we don’t know each other very long. I know I’ve got a bad image. But I know I have changed already, because since I met you I’ve been happy like never before. You know how happy I was when I lie with you the whole night, kissing you? Do you know that our first morning, and every morning I spend with you, are the best mornings I ever had in my whole life? It was hard at first, and I did mistakes. But I’m more than grateful now, that you’re still with me. That you didn’t give up on me, that you support me. That you’re just there for me, with me, without any bad intention. I feel like I fall with you in love more with every second I spend with you… I really like you…”

 

He showered my face with soft kisses.

 

“Baby…” It was the first time I called Mark like this. I blushed and looked down shyly.

“Let’s finish this… And let’s go home…”

 

 

D-10/10 Final day – Exam day

 

I had woken up earlier than usual, the sky was still dark, and Mark was still fast asleep, half of his body lying on me.

Actually I didn’t want to leave the bed. I didn’t want to leave the warmth and the cosiness, and mostly I didn’t want to leave Mark’s embrace, or more his occupying of my whole body.

But I wanted to do something special. I’ve thought about it before I had fallen asleep because of Mark’s lullaby.

 

I pushed him down gently and laid him back on the soft mattress. He frowned and sighed softly, one of his hands tried to grab my wrist, like he always did, when I rolled too far away from him. With a little smile I covered him up, before I tiptoed into the kitchen. But actually this was unnecessary. I knew Mark wouldn’t wake up until sunrise, even if you made loud noises next to him.

 

Coldness was waiting for me in the living room and the kitchen, and I would have rather rushed back to Mark, but I just the fireplace and started my mission: Making a super-duper lunchbox for him.

 

Mark had six hours to write the exams. This time included two 30-minutes-breaks. Every after 150 minutes.

I would make nutritious food, packed with energy. Yes. But the question was, what to do? The fridge was full of vegetables, fruits and meat. Mr Jonghyun had just bought groceries yesterday, and it was perfect for my plan. But what to cook?

I grabbed Mark’s IPad on the kitchen table and browsed the internet for ideas.

 

We would have a simple breakfast, with cereals, yogurt, eggs, pancakes and a lot of coffee.

 

I found the perfect page on the internet.

Sometimes internet wasn’t that bad...

 

10 tips for healthy food during exams.*

 

 For the first break I would plan something salty.

Baked sweet potatoes, with spinach and a piece of fried red meat. I was amazed by how fresh the food looked, and wondered where Mr Jonghyun went to buy these things.

 

I took a glance at the clock. Not even six o’clock. Perfect. After peeling the potatoes I put them into the oven. Then I cooked the spinach and the fried the meat.

Because the potatoes weren’t ready yet, I started the second dish.

Into a little box which could keep food cool I cut bananas, apples and oranges. After putting in some blueberries I closed the box and put the salty food with the hot potatoes into the warm-keeping-box.

I hurried to pack the things into a bag, because the first rays of sunlight shone through the window already.

 

 

I was in the middle of preparing the breakfast, when I heard how the door opened and Mark’s head popped out.

 

 

“Baby? Why did you wake up so earlier?”

 

“Go get a shower, and then let’s eat! We have to hurry, the exams will be at 9am.”

 

While I was listening to the sound of the shower and his deep singing voice, I made the green tea and filled it into a thermos can.

 

 

“I’m glad you came in time, Mark and Jinyoung. Now, that you’re registered as present, you can go into room 220. And I have to mention it Mark. This is your last chance to pass this semester. If you mess up, you’ll have to do this semester again. You reach at least 65 per cent, you’ll get into the next half year on trial. Reach 77 %, passing without any problems, and your failed exams will be cut out. And if you love Jinyoung, then you reach at least 85%, and you’ll be in the same courses.”

 

“JYP, Jinyoung will attend your classes next year, with or without me reaching 85%. But thank you very much for giving me a second chance.”

 

“Then I will take my leave now. Wish you the best!”

 

 

 

 

We went upstairs together, our fingers intertwined. It felt like we would make the last steps before facing the hardest mission of our life. I didn’t know why is was so excited… I’m sure I was much more excited than Mark was. He was smiling, and he didn’t seem to be nervous at all.

 

Room 220 was the biggest class room in university. A long hallway lead to this room, and it gave me more the feeling of walking into a battle hall.

 

“Jinyoungie…”

Mark turned around to me, and now I could see a hint of tension in his face. With a deep breath he took my hand and placed a kiss on my knuckle.

 

“Thank you for helping me, for studying with me the last days. I promise you I will do the best…”

 

With a last little smile he turned around and walked away, in direction of the exams. His shoulders were raised slightly, and his hands were clenched.

I wanted to do something, something to cheer him up, to show him my full support. Not to forget the backpack with the food I was wearing.

 

“Yien! Wait!”

 

I ran up to him while he had turned back and was looking at me with interrogative look.

 

When I reached him, I slung my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a short, but deep kiss. I tried to pack this touch of our lips with all my feelings for him.

 

 

“Yien… I know you’ll pass the exams. I know you will do it. I believe in you, remember it. And… Maybe it’s not the right time… But… I like you Yien… I really like you… So don’t thank me, it was a pleasure for me to help you with everything I could…”

 

 

“Jinyoung…”

 

He looked at me with big eyes, full of surprise, but at the same time I could see the brightest smile on his face, which melted my heart. And I would have melted with it, if I didn’t remember the time to go in, and the fact, that we were standing in the middle of the way.

 

“Here… I’ve prepared something for you, and I hope this will also help you, not to get hungry.”

 

I took off the bag and gave it to him.

 

“Fighting!”

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Not well edited V_V forgive me please...

 

*Website for healthy food during exams : http://startcooking.com/10-tips-for-healthy-eating-during-exams

 Because you have to watch this video: 

https://vine.co/v/OwjQiV7rgu5