Soft kisses ~ ♥

At least I have you ~ ♥

At first, a big hey. :D and then I really want to say sorry to you all for this too late chapter... But the last days I felt like I could explode in the next second... It was sooo stressful, we got new furniture , and I had to clean every thing... And then I didn't know how to go on with the story....TT^TT I'm really sorry... *bow down* but please don't stop reading,p and supporting my story...  I'll try to upload as fast as possible, but today is the last day of holidays.. *cry like a river* I'll really try everything... 

Then I want to thank you all sooooo much for the comments, and the upvotes. It really helped me and cheered me up, and it helps me to go on writing the story. *bear hug! kisses! Candy!* 

so,please enjoy this chapter

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A low moan escaped my lips when he moved his body on me. 

He was heavy, but in this moment I didn't give a , because it felt good. It was a warm and comforting feeling, a feeling, I've never experienced before, when I was with somebody. 
Something special, that I couldn't describe, something, I knew, I'd always long for since now.

While his hand was caressing the sensitive skin at my waist, his lips wandered from my collarbones, where they had for a while, to my neck, and then to my jaw. His tongue left back a wet trail.

Every inch of my skin he touched felt like it had been burnt, like yesterday night, when we first met in the club.

A light breath now tickled my cheek, then I felt his lips again, this time at my temples and my forehead, where they placed soft kisses.

At last he pecked both of my eyelids and I slowly opened them.

I gasped in awe. 

The sight, one half of his face covered with the orange pink light of the slowly rising sun, the other half pale and shining like a pearl in the shadow of the room, was breath taking.

I'd never believed such a gorgeous, beautiful and angelic person would even exist. 
But it was real. 

And this person was now laying on me, covered in a white blanket, and kissed me, like I was the most precious thing in the whole world. 

I've never felt so special before. 

He let out a soft sight and looked at me with a little smile, then he closed the gap between us slowly. 

I circled my arms around his neck and tried to pull him closer, even if it seemed to be impossible. 

I wanted to feel him like last night. I wished, he would never let me go.

Our tongues met in a sensual dance and a second moan escaped my lips, when he squeezed my waist lightly.

He tasted so sweet, so indescribable, I was sure, it was even better than taking drugs. 
He nibbled at my bottom lip and I grabbed into his fluffy hair an...~

"Hey little , it's time to...What the ?!"

My eyes opened immediately and I turned my head to the door, where a boy with black hair, baggy clothes and opened mouth was standing. His expression showed shock and surprise.

I gulped and in the next moment I had pushed him away from me and had covered myself under the blankets. 

My heart beat was rushing like I had done something illegal. 

Omona.
Omona.
Omona.
Omona.

He saw us.
He saw us. 
A strange boy saw us.

Saw... Him lying on me.
Saw...Him and me making out. 
Maybe...saw me as well.

Omg... Please...God... I've always behaved well, I always go to church on free days... please... Let this bed turn into a big black hole and then let it swallow me... please...

It was so...embarrassing. I mean...

In this moment I really had the urge to cry like a baby, to cry and yell and break something.
I had the urge to kill him for not locking the door up. Shouldn't you do it, if you know, you're doing THIS with somebody. 
I really had the urge to kill or at least break the strange boy's head to get him to forget everything what he had seen in the last 10 seconds. 

"YAH! Jackson Wang, do you want to die right now? Couldn't you at least knock at the door or make any signs that you would come in?! You bastard, you ruined the whole moment! “, he shouted with his husky voice and I flinched at the loud sound. 

A sharp pain shot through my head. 
I whined and realized at the same moment, that he had spoken English with the strange boy at the door.

Why did they speak English?
 It sounded fluently and with American accent. Maybe he was really a foreigner.

While I was curling myself into a ball under the blanket, I listened to their conversation and tried to translate as much as possible, even if my head was buzzing.

"Hey Mark, I'm sorry! I didn't expect you to be...busy. I didn't even see you at the party yesterday...Well...I think, I'll let you two alone again...And yeah, you dad called me and asked me to mention you about your flight at eleven o' clock. "

The voice of the other boy was also deep, but different to his voice, and it was trembling, like he tried not to laugh. 

I would bet my whole money and everything in my apartment, that he was smiling like an idiot while talking. 

"Yeah, I got it. Thanks... And can you please tell the maids to prepare a pancake breakfast? I want to enjoy it with my baby here. “, he sighed exasperatedly and I could feel how the mattress moved because of the weight that was placing itself next to me. 

Omona... Did he just call me baby? 
I blushed even harder.

"Yeah, I'll do Mark.  And take a shower, you look...messy buddy. And save this poor boy under the blankets from stifling himself."

I cursed, if I hadn't been , I swear, I would have killed this boy, BECAUSE HE WAS ING RIGHT! IT WAS ING HOT HERE AND I COULDN'T BREATH!

I could hear the sound of a closing door and in the next moment somebody was leaning against my body, which was still curled in a ball of embarrassment under the blankets. 

"Aww, Jinnie, come on, don't be shy, it was just my bro. Let's take a shower together and then get something to eat."

Jinnie... Seemed to be my new pet name.
Jinnie... Sounded really like a pet...

I shook my head. I didn't want to face him right now... I was sure, he would laugh at me, if he saw my tomato face.

In the next moment two hands grabbed the blanket at my waist and pulled it down.

I buried my face in the soft pillow, which smelled like him. 

He laughed - and I couldn't stop drooling inside because damn, it sounded too y - then I could feel hot breath at my ear.

"Jinnie, you're the cutest thing I've ever met...“he whispered and I got goose bumps. 

Before I could do anything, he picked me up in bridal style and went with me to the door at the end of the room.
I squealed and grabbed his shoulders.

He was strong... I knew it since yesterday night... 

While he was carrying me to the bathroom, he looked at me with a smirk and I buried my face deeper into his chest, while I was breathing in his scent. 
He really smelled good, even when he had sweated because... Yeah... 

He put me down in the shower and I took a short glance at the bathroom, 
before he closed the glass door. 

It looked extravagant... Even more than Jokwon his...although Jokwon was a goddess in things like this...

The walls of the bathroom were in a polished black, the shower, the bathtub and the bin were made out of glass. Above the bathtub there was even a TV.

Then... I saw the most impressive thing in the room.

He was standing in front of me...
...
His body...was very very impressive...
I couldn't tear my eyes from his milky skin, his neck, where purple marks were, his strong arms and his really awesome abs. 

Everything about him looked so delicious. 

Then my eyes got to the wrong spot. 
His...member...was really... Big... I couldn't believe I had such a ... In me...Last 
night... 

I blushed at this thought and turned to the wall.

Omg... I have just... Seen him...HIM. 
And...OMG I WAS ALSO !!! 

The shower was and I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. 

"Do you like what you saw? “, he whispered into my ear and turned me back to face him. 

I lowered my head, while the water was running down my body, but he lifted my face and planted a short but deep kiss on my lips.

His hair was drenched and water was running down his face. Our bodies were rubbing against each other while he pressed me against the cold shower wall.
I had to control my breath... 

 He took my hands and placed them on his chest, at the spot, where I assumed his heart is. 

I gulped and my heartbeat rose up.
I had the urge to cry again, but this time because this gesture was so... Cute... 

"I'm...sorry for kicking you out of the bed... Are...are you hurt...? “I mumbled and leaned against his chest.
My throat felt dry and croaky. [>:D I hope you guys can all imagine why...]

There was this comfortable and warm feeling again. 

I felt bad, now I remembered, that I had kicked him out of the bed, when this Jackson guy came into the room. And I was sure, it hurt a lot...

He laughed and it caused his chest to vibrate. 

"Oh no, of course not..." His thumb brushed over my lip that I was biting on.

It was quiet for a while. Only the splashing of the water could be heard, and the rising and sinking of his chest was relaxing. I almost fell asleep.

"Jinnie...? “He mumbled.  His voice sounded soft and insecure. 

I lifted my head up at his tone and saw a serious and at the same time lovingly look on his face. 

"Can...Jinnie...can you call me by my name...? Only once...?" 

I blinked. 
Why...did he want me to call him by his name...? 

He tightened his embrace around my wet body and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

At first I was also insecure. I didn't know, what to do. I didn't want to make something wrong, and I also wanted to give him a comfortable feeling, like he gives it to me.

I wrapped my arms around his broad torso and kissed his cheek.

"Mark...Mark...“ I repeated smoothly into his ear. I think, this was the only thing I could do right now. Doing as he wished.

He kissed my neck, and I sighed.

"Jinnie... I'd like to stay with you...Really... But I think... Today will be impossible...“he mumbled against my skin.

I remembered what Jackson had said and nodded

Well, we really took a shower together. Or more like, he did.

I stood there, half asleep, and he was rubbing my body and my hair gently with soap. 
The soap smelled even better than Jokwon's. 

I grabbed into his hair, when he was done soaping himself and we kissed each other while the water was washing everything away. 
I wanted to enjoy these last minutes, this last hour with him. 

After he had dried us and we had brushed our teeth, he gave me one of his boxers, a black sweater and some sweat pants.
I looked for my old clothes and saw them...Ripped...Next to the bed...
Wow...How could I get out of this skinny jeans last night?

He pecked my lips, took my hand, and led me out of his bedroom, into the living room.

His apartment was really cool. 

At one side there was a couch with a big TV and a fireplace. On the other side there was an amazing kitchen with a big table. Everything was in dark brown and white.
Around the table were two girls dressed in a maid costume, and at the table Jackson was sitting and eating while looking into the newspaper. 

The table was full of food, bacon, eggs, pancakes and cereals. It smelled awesome. There were two cans of orange juice and water. 

I gulped and suddenly, I felt hungrier than ever before.

"You're hungry after this exhausting night, right, baby? “, he whispered and I blushed while nodding.

While Jackson was watching us with a huge smile and a wink, he fed me.

At first I hesitated, but he had smiled at me gently and then it was even enjoyable. 
I felt happy, somehow... I loved to get his attention.

I was taking a sip if his sweet coffee, when the bell rang. One of the maids opened the door and let a man in black suit and a smile in.

"Mr Tuan. The car is waiting for you."

I noticed this guy was talking in English as well.
Why did they all speak English here?

He nodded and stood up.

I stood up too, because, honestly, I didn't know what to do here... I was here because of him, and now he would go, why should I be here then? 

"Jackson? Can you look after my baby and fulfil every of his wishes? Of course I'll pay. „, he asked Jackson, and the smirking boy nodded.

Then he turned his face to me and hugged me tightly.

"Jinnie...I have to go now... And I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday. You can trust Jackson, okay." 

I shook my head and grabbed the hem of his suit.

It maybe was a childish act, but I really didn't want him to go. I wanted him to stay with me, even if it was selfish and foolish, because, hell, we knew each other since yesterday night, and I was sure, his work was very important. And I didn't want to be alone with this Jackson, because he seemed like he was waiting for Mark to leave... And I wasn't sure if I could face him alone...

He giggled and kissed my forehead. 

"Don't worry, I'll be back as fast as possible."

He placed a kiss on my pouty lips.

"Don't miss me too much, baby." 

He tightened his hug and kissed me once again. I sighed and let go of him.

"Uhm...Have...Please have a nice and safe trip...Mark. “ I stuttered and blushed. 

Omg... I sounded like a worried wife...

He gave me a huge smile, than kissed me again, before he let go with a sad sight and went away with the man. 

I turned back to the table and met the creepy smile of Jackson...
I knew it... ~ 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the grammar mistakes and all the other mistakes! I really wanted to upload as fast as possible. V____V