Dazzling Boy ~ ♥

At least I have you ~ ♥

So at first a really loud HEYUUU ! ^____^  welcome to chapter 3 ! 

 

So at first I want to thank you all soo much for the comments. It really cheered me up and made me write the chapter faster so I could upload. *lots of hugs and kisses* thank you ;_____; 

 

Well, don't want to talk that much. 

 

Then I just want to say sorry for ending this chapter at the end like this...:0 

 

Yeah, enjoy it *^* 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

There was long queue in front of the big blue building, which was made out of glass.  

 

We arrived at a city part, where I've never been yet. There were big hotels, a shopping centre in a high building, an expensive looking mall and in the middle Mark Tuan’s Hotel. 

Well… I bet, they were really really rich…

 

I wanted to go to the end of the queue, but Jokwon pulled me away.

 

“Where are you going? We are students from JYP.” he laughed and dragged me directly to the entrance.  It was somehow embarrassing, because all the other boys and girls, who looked like they had been standing there for a quiet while, stared at us. 

 

At the glass door there was a tall and big built man, he looked like a wrestler, and somehow reminded me of a gorilla. 

He wore a black suit, and it looked like it would burst if he moved, and the most hilarious thing besides his earphone were the sunglasses, he was wearing at 10 pm. At night.

 

His appearance demonstrated strength and danger. 

 

Jokwon Hyung stopped in front of him, and suddenly, the lips of this man curled into a smile. I could barely hold back my laugher, because now he reminded me more of a gorilla, like Donkey Kong…

 

“Mr Jokwon, it's nice to meet you again. “  

His voice sounded so deep, I wondered, how much this guy smoked in one day to get this husky voice. 

 

Jokwon smiled back sweetly and responded with a half seducing, half cute voice “Yeah, very nice, Siwon-sshi. Can we?” 

 

Donkey Siwon took a step aside and released the entrance. 

 

I took a short glance back at the queue behind me and could hear through the whisper “This !” “I hate these kids with ing money.” 

I gulped. They now looked really pissed off.  And I somehow could understand them. 

 

Jokwon ignored these kids and pulled me into the building. 

 

The hallway looked like a long box made out of leather, there were even little diamonds in the wall. And it was bright, like you went on the red carpet. I could hear a little bit music already. 

 

On the way to the club everybody on the hallway was looking at us – I assumed because I was unknown here - and Jokwon was greeted by a lot of people heartily. They hugged each other and exchanged French kisses. 

 

There was a group of six girls, they looked all very good, pretty faces, hot bodies, and long legs. They all looked like models, and maybe they were really models. They wore very short dresses, and the high heels they went in looked so dangerous, I bet they could kill people. 

And remember we would dance here… I didn't want to dance with a girl with such shoes. I still needed my feet. 

 

Jokwon Hyung and the girls squeaked, when they saw each other. 

 

“Omona, Oppa ! How are you? I though you wouldn't come tonight!” a cute girl with short curly hair said and kissed Jokwon’s  cheek. 

 

My jaw almost dropped by this action. Did she really…? 

 

“Yeah! I though you’re in New York now.  Oppa, why didn't you tell us? Then we could have gone together. But… Who is this cute guy next to you? Is he your date?”

 

My eyes trailed from the very small girl with the colourful curly hair to the girl next to her. She was very pretty, long brown hair and a black dress. 

 I blushed about her words.

 

Jokwon laughed. “Oh let me introduce you to my beloved dongsaeng, Junior. He's my best friend. He is super cute, right?” 

 

Now they all looked at me and I felt more embarrassed. 

 

Pardon? What was Junior for a name?

 

The girl with the long brown hair, which catched my eyes, now smiled at me and placed a hand on my shoulder. 

“Hi Junior. Im Im Yoona. Nice to meet you cutie.” 

 

 Her voice was beautiful, and her smile looked perfect, like a toothpaste advertisement smile. 

 

I smiled back at her. 

 

“Hi, nice to meet you too!” 

 

They all squeaked at my voice and I blushed more. 

 

“What are your parents doing?” the girl with the short curly hair asked, and I immediately went pale. 

Oh . This was a bad question. What did my parents do? Well, my mom was a nurse and my dad an office worker. I couldn't tell them. 

 

“He's new money. His parents have a factory.” Jokwon suddenly said and beamed at them. 

Did he prepare it beforehand? 

 

I sighed inside and thanked god and Hyung for saving me. It would have been so embarrassing… 

 

“Oh, nice.  Do you want to dance? Come with me! “ 

 

Yoona wanted to pull me with her to the black double door at the end of the aisle, but in the next moment someone grabbed my wrist.

Jokwon smiled at us. If you were a person, who knows this guy for a quiet long time now, like me, you will know, that this smile was dangerous. 

 

“Sorry, my dear, but this guy is mine tonight. He promised spend this time only with me.” 

 

 I pouted, while Yoona and all the other girls nodded with a weird smile and Jokwon pulled me away to the door. 

 

“Hyung! Why did you do this?” I whispered disappointed when we were far away enough. “I think she was very nice and she is a goddess!” 

 

He patted my head like I was puppy and smiled at me. 

 

“Oh my dear Junior… It's so nice to see you having interest in other things besides books. But it was a trap. And I saved your little innocent . This girl was Im Yoona, one year older than you, student at SM University, and she's a real . Like I told you, they are all here, and Yoona is well known for looking for a one night stand at every party, where she appears at. And she's really addicted to cute little boys like you. The girls at SM are all very intelligent. At this university they raise girls and boy to pick upper, people, who seduce with one smile, or some gestures. Did you notice, how touchy she was? And this smile. I’m sure you were captivated by her.”

 

 I gulped.

He was right. He knew about this very well. And I trusted him. 

And why did he know, that I was totally flashed by her smile?! 

 

I followed him to the black door, where two other Donkey Kongs stood, while the music was getting louder and louder.

And then the door was opened and my jaw dropped down in awe. 

 

This club was amazing. It was totally different from what I though, and the hallway didn't seem to suit this area.

The room was dark, but there were blue and pink and yellow rays of light. There was a bar, and some stairs which leaded to another floor I think. 

The music now was very loud, but I liked it somehow. The beat and the flow was good, and even if I wasn't keen on parties, I really like music, especially black music and hip hop. 

 

http://eslasia.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/octagon.jpg

 

A lot of people were gathered in the centre of the room, where all lights met, and danced. Some others stood at the bar, and at the stairs I even saw two people kissing each other. 

 

We stood there at the door, and suddenly a bright light shined at us, and blinded me. 

 

Jokwon pulled me to the side of the room, to one of the leather chairs. 

 

“I see, you like it here. So let's play a game at first to loosen the mood! Jinyoung, choose a number between two and ten.”, he shouted and smirked. 

 

I was confused but did as he told me.

 

“Uhm…7.”

 

Jokwon showed with his fingers the number to a waiter next to us, and after a while he came back with seven little glasses filled up with a black liquid.

My eyes widened in surprise. 

 

“Okay, listen. We will play scissor, rock, paper and the looser will take one shot of these seven glasses. “

 

I gulped. I should have chosen two. Damn it. 

 

“But Hyung. I've never drunk before!” 

 

He ignored my whine and hold his fist above the glasses.

 

I sighed and nodded.

 

I would try to win every game, so then I wouldn't have to drink anything. This...black thing looked…somehow strange.

 

I couldn't believe I lost the first game…

 I took one of the frozen glasses and smelled at the liquid. It smelled… Bitter… And like hospital. And…

 

I took a deep breath and with one move I gulped everything down. 

 

It tasted…like . It was bitter, like it smelled, and reminded me of medicine, with a little sweet scent. But I made me coughed like crazy, and I could almost feel, how the liquid ran down my throat and burnt everything. 

 

So this was alcohol. Now I knew, why all this crap was senseless for me… It was yuck and expensive I guess and it almost killed me…

 

 

He laughed. “Gwaenchanha? Or do you want to quit now, you wimp?” 

 

He wiggled with his eyebrows and looked at me with a playful smile. Was this a challenge? 

 

The next round he lost and I could slowly feel the warmth inside of my stomach at first, then it spread to my fingers and limbs.

And…yeah… The next five rounds I lost. Unbelievable...

With every glass I felt warmer. I got used to the burning feeling, now the soft and dull feeling was overwhelming. 

 

I liked this. Really. I suddenly felt happy, confident and totally cute. Everything bad and annoying today was forgotten.

 

I giggled while taking the last shot.

 

I started to move a little bit to the music. Wow, I really really liked the music! Didn't I think it already? Never mind. I felt good and everything tonight was perfect. 

 

“Jinyoung! I…toilet… Wait…!” 

 

What did he say? I couldn’t pay attention to him… The lights were so wonderful and the music was almost the only thing I could listen to. 

 

Hyung stood up and went away.

 

I watched confusedly as he walked across the room. My sight was a little bit blurry, so I lost him in the crowd. 

 

I sat there for a little while, and stared at the people around me. 

The dancer moved around like snakes…Maybe I'd join them, if I felt more happy and confidence enough. 

 

I stood up and decided to go the bar and to get a new drink. My throat was dry like paper. 

I staggered to the bar - it felt like I was going on cotton - and smiled at the barkeeper. But... What should I say...? I didn't know any of the drinks’ name… Damn.

 

I stood there a while and moved my body a little bit to the music, while I was looking at the barkeeper, who was standing there and prepared some drinks. It was very awesome how the water splashed out of the glass! 

 

Suddenly somebody appeared next to me. I could feel his warmth and expected Jokwon to stand there. 

 

But it wasn't him… 

 

There was another boy next to me. He was a little bit taller than me, and I could see his trained arm, he was only wearing a black t-shirt and a black jeans. 

In the blue light his hair looked purple and the hair cut reminded me of a flame. 

 

I couldn't tear my eyes from his appearance, I was so amazed. It was like some invisible power kept my gaze on him. 

 

He seemed to feel my stare, because in the next moment he turned his head around and looked at me.

 

I gasped. The first thing I though was “Wow!” This boy was good looking. Very good looking. y. His skin was milky white in the dark, and his black eyes were hypnotizing. 

 

And I … Knew… This face… From somewhere…

 

While I was frowning and staring at his beautiful face, I tried to remember, where I had seen him already, but failed.

 

My head twirled around like a ferry wheel, and I couldn’t get a real though. I giggled about the imagination of a ferry wheel. 

He suddenly smiled and my breath was taken away. He was so… Hot... y… (Didn't I say it already?)  

 

“Hi cute boy, why are you alone here?” he asked and I could still hear his deep and y and husky voice through the loud music. 

I shivered. This voice was getting under my skin.

 

 And then I giggled. He called me cute. Omona… I could die right now. Such an angelic boy called me, Park Jinyoung, cute. 

 

“Dunno… Yu... Are… Alsoou c…c…cu…cyuteu… “, I babbled. I felt very confident! 

 

I wanted to touch him…His hair looked so soft and his skin doubtless was cold and smooth like marble.

 

He laughed and I thought it was the iest thing I've ever heard. I couldn't stop the squealing noise, which escaped my lips. 

 

The barkeeper placed a round glass on the counter in front of him. He nodded and gulped the black liquid down in one shot.

 

I hold my breath while I watched him drinking and ordering another drink. Since when somebody could drink so y?! 

 

While he was waiting, he looked at me again. 

 

His eyes became darker and darker, undefined lust grow up on both sides, when they looked into each other's eyes. She wanted to touch him, wanted to feel him.

 

I suddenly remembered a sentence I read in a book some time ago. It was a book about two people, about their wish to be with each other. I didn't know, why I suddenly though about this paragraph, when I looked into his eyes...

 

His catching voice brought me back to the reality, to the colourful light, to the explosive music.

 

“I’m Mark. And you?” 

 

I beamed at him.

 

Mark… What a cute name… Foreigner? 

 

I giggled. But wasn’t there something…? Didn't Jokwon…? I frowned again, and suddenly I could feel something between my eyebrows. 

 

He brushed with his thumb down my nose bridge and electricity ran down my spine. He touched my lips, than his hand wandered down to my jaw, my neck, my shoulder, and then down to my waist. Every inch of my skin, that felt his touch seemed to be burnt. 

 

His fingers dug into my skin, and now I was glad, the shirt I wore was so thin. I could feel the warmth of his fingertips. 

 

Everything around me was suddenly too hot, the air was too stifling. I just wanted to grab him and escape from here…

There was a prickling feeling inside of my stomach. 

 

This was really driving me insane.

 

I laughed again, but this time my throat felt too dry, it almost hurt. 

 

I took the glass, he was holding in his hand – another shiver was sent through my body when our skin met again- and took a sip of his brown liquid. 

 

It tasted different to Jokwon’s and my black liquid, but it helped me to talk again.

“I’m Jinyoung.”