Dangerous ~

At least I have you ~ ♥

Hello my lovely reader-nims :DD at first a big sorry, because the upload came so late again... D: 

And then .... Q__Q omo... I read in a comment that my story was recommented by someone else.... I'm soo glad, you can't believe it! Thank you, i love you so much !!! I'm always happy about support for my story. 

 

Ah yeah right ! 

 

CHANGE : Mr Park said in Chapter 10 I think, that there would be one week until the re-exams. But I have changed it to two weeks, and the winter vacation will be two months long ! :D 

Then, let's start ~ Short chapter and bad editing D: sorry, please forgive me

 

 

 

Hot air against my neck.

A heavy sight next to my ear.

 

“I’m sorry Jinyoung-Ah… I didn’t mean to…hurt you…”

 

Two strong arms were wrapped around me and pulled me against a warm body.

I buried my face deeper into his chest and hummed in satisfaction as he my hair gently.

 

“Jinyoung-Ah… Please forgive me…

Soft lips on my temple.

 

“I’m such an idiot…”

 

I really wanted to open my eyes, to make sure that this was happening for real right now, but my lids were too heavy, so I just decided to press my lips against his neck and caressed his cheek.

 

“Yi-en…”

 

 

 

 

“Jinyoung-Ah…?”

 

A soft voice, as sweet as honey, was calling me and I stirred in my light sleep.

The person, who had embraced me the whole night, was away and I felt cold lying next to the empty place.

The voice, which was waking me up, wasn’t the voice I’d expected, and wasn’t the voice I was longing for, to be honest.

I sat up and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes. When I opened them tiredly, they almost popped out upon seeing who was sitting on the edge of my bed.

 

“Ms Cassandra! What are you doing here?!”  My voice cracked and I blushed in embarrassment.

 

She chuckled and I couldn’t stop staring at her, because she was so beautiful, gorgeous.

And today, while she was sitting in the sunlight of my room, she reminded me so much of an ice princess. She looked more mature with smooth hair, but it somehow let her small face look adorable as well. The white dress she was wearing emphasized her y body, with the brown fur jacket she looked amazingly elegant.

What was the matter with me, all of the sudden…?

 

“I’m sorry for being in your room without permission and for interrupting your sweet dreams, but out flight will go in three hours. Mark has decided to send you back to Seoul today. And because I want to see Jackson and the others, I’ll accompany you.”

 

“Where’s Mark…?”, I whined while I was looking around with a pout.

 

Our suitcase was still opened on the floor, and next to the bed on the nightstand there was his watch.

 

“I’m sorry I don’t know… Today morning I saw him in front of the hotel. I’m sure he’s meeting some business partners. So I think he won’t bring us to the airport. But I’ll drive us, don’t worry!”

 

I pulled the blanket higher and sniffed.

 

“Bastard…”

 

She laughed and came closer to me.

I looked at her with big eyes when she started to pat my head.

 

“I think we all know that he is. But now hurry up and get a shower! I’ll take you out for breakfast!”

 

 

Ms Cassandra was…

Cool.

She didn’t even blush when I came out of the bathroom, with just towel around my waist. She didn’t even go out, just turned around with a smirk, when I put on my clothes.

 I don’t mind changing in front of girls, maybe because I’m used it to because of my sisters. When I change into my working clothes in the staff room for example, my co-workers, female, always run out of the room and give me the feeling that my body is so ugly that they can stand being in a room with me…

 

Ms Cassandra was…

Not arrogant. Like I thought.

She was smiling at every person, who crossed our way. She chatted with the butler, who was standing in front of the hotel room, until her car arrived. In the end she even gave the butler a generous amount of money for helping her with the suitcases.

 

Ms Cassandra was…

Clumsy. In a very cute way.

While we were walking down the street, she looked up at the sky and admired the good weather and the clear blue sky. On half of the way she tripped, although she was wearing heelless boots. And when we arrived at the restaurant, she almost bumped into a street light, still facing the sky. When I grabbed her arm and pulled her away, I could see how her cheeks reddened.

 

Ms Cassandra…

Could eat a lot… And with a lot I meant A LOT!

When we arrived at the breakfast restaurant, she ordered a table full of Japanese food.

While I was still having my miso soup, a starter, she had two bowls already, and now was starting to eat the main course. And then she was ordering some extra sushi, because she felt like eating some more fish.

 

Ms Cassandra was…

Open.

While we were having green tea and cake for dessert – she had two pieces already while I wasn’t sure whether I could even eat one piece – she told me a lot about herself.

She was Chinese, and in the same age as Mark. She was born in Hong Kong, but grew up in Japan. Then she went to Amerika with her brother, until she was 14. Then she lived in Germany, until she graduated from school there. And since then she lived in Korea.

My mouth hung open while she was telling me.

This girl was really… amazing. She could speak Korean, Cantonese and Mandarin, Japanese, English and German…

“Spanish too… I had to learn it in the middle school and at the school in Germany.”

Her parents also owned a lot of resorts all over the world. That’s the reason why she had to move a lot while she was young. Mark’s and her family are very close, and their parents had decided to send their children to Korea together.

 

“You know, it’s hard to make friends, if you have to move around the world a lot. That’s one of the reasons why my only real friends are Mark, Jackson and BamBam. And although I’m living here in Korea for five years now, I haven’t met a person I want to get to know better. People I’ve met are just interested in me because of my parents.”

 

She smiled at me, while she was munching the next piece of cake.

 

“Except from you. I’d really appreciate, if I we could be friends. I like your character, you’re a friendly and nice person Jinyoung.”

 

I nodded in agreement.

 

“Yes Cassandra! I like you too! Let’s be friends!”

 

“Cassie please.”

 

“Jinnie please!”

 

 

Cassie was really a nice person.

I felt really comfortable around her and it seemed like I could talk with her freely, chattering with her about everything that came up in our minds, even about the most senseless things.

We also shared a lot of common likes and dislikes, for example reading books, or watching Korean dramas.

We like the same food, ddeok bboki and ramhyun, just simple food.

 

“To be honest, I hate it the most to go eating with Mark… He always wants to go to these restaurants, where the food is expensive, and it feels like you just get even hungrier, because of the little dishes…”

 

I laughed heartily.

 

We both also didn’t like all these arrogant, money and look fixed people, and we didn’t like players.

 

“But Mark is arrogant. And he is a money and looked fixed. He just dates people, who are more than rich and look better than models. And he is player. And he’s your best friend!”

 

She took my hand and looked at me apologizing.

 

“Jinyoung… I know Mark is giving you a heart time… But please don’t think too badly about him. I know him since he was still ting into his pants. I can say that I know him really well, besides from Jackson. And Mark is just doing all these… things with other people… because he wants to hide his loneliness. He isn’t the person he pretends to be…”

 

He isn’t the person he pretends to be… This somehow crashed together with my thoughts of him being another man when we sometimes … spent time together … for example in bed.

 

“I don’t think so… Does threatening and betraying people help him to feel less lonely?”

 

“I know there’s a problem between the two of you…”

 

A huge problem … Not just a problem…

 

“….but I hope that things will still get smooth between the two of you. I really want him to be lucky. And I’m sure Mark can make you as happy as you make him, if you just let him do. If you just tell him, what he did wrong… Because he is really dumb… He is so dumb in love things, sometimes I could beat him up…”

 

I bit my lip as I looked at out intertwined fingers and let the things she had just said run through my mind.

 

“I don’t know…”

 

It was quiet for a while, there was only the voice from the loudspeaker, which told every passenger to get to their seats.

 

“Noona…”

 

“Yes Jinyoung?”

 

“I have to admit that I didn’t like you at first… I thought you were one of Mark’s … And now I really feel ty for thinking so bad about you…”

 

She giggled and gave my hand a squeeze.

 

“Don’t worry darling. At first I also thought you were one of his . But when you were at the restroom, he told me a little bit about you, and the way how he was talking… I knew exactly that you are somebody special to him.  And don’t think that Mark and I… We never had something, and we will never have something. Oh my god, I would give myself one last shot.”

 

 

“Jinyoung!”

 

It was a familiar voice, a familiar scream, and a familiar person, who was running across the whole hall and to the gate, where Cassie and I had just walked through. And a huge smile crept up on my face.

 

But this smile… vanished immediately when I was knocked down by a bone crushing hug.

 

“You idiot! How does it come that you disappear and don’t even tell BamBam or me about you being with Mark in Busan?!”

 

“I’m sorry! And can you please get away from me Jack? I can’t breathe…”

 

When Cassie cleared we both looked up and saw her pout.

 

“Oh okay… I won’t interrupt the both of you… Just wanted to mention that we haven’t seen each other for almost 6 months… But okay… If you want to cuddle up with Jinyoung in the middle of the airport…”

 

She wanted to go away, but Jackson had grabbed her wrist already and pulled her against his chest, while I tried to stand up.

 

“Da jie [chin. : big sister] ! You know I missed you so much and I always love you and I would never forget you… But I almost haven’t recognized you because you’re getting more beautiful from fay to day!”

 

I couldn’t stop giggling, because Jackson was such a ridiculous bluffer.

 

 

Suddenly my phone rang and I excused myself.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“You’re in Seoul already?”

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach suddenly, when I heard his voice. Stupid stomach.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Get some things and then go to my apartment. You’ll live there until our deal is over. And I know you have to go to work later, so take a short stopover at the university. Mr Park had prepared some books for my studies and you’ll get them. Perhaps I’ll get back this night or tomorrow.”

 

I bit my lip and wanted to answer back, but then I realized that it would be impossible to disagree….

 

“Why do I have to move into your apartment?”

 

“So I don’t have to go around a lot. And I can keep an eye on you. Don’t you dare telling anybody about this deal, mostly Jackson.”

 

“Yes… I understand…”

 

I cut the line and put my phone back into my pocket, when I heard footsteps behind me.

 

Jackson’s head was locked in between Cassie’s arms when they approached me.

 

“Come Jinyoung, let’s have lunch together! Cassie wants to see BamBam again, and BamBam is waiting for you at home, because he had overslept.”

 

I frowned for a moment, while I was thinking about the right excuse and then smiled apologetically.

 

“I’m sorry guys… But I don’t feel hungry… And I have to do some things…”

 

Cassie seemed to be disappointed, now she pouted again, and Jackson didn’t seem to be amused either.

 

“What do you mean Jinyoung? I want to spend time with you!”, Cassie whined and I really felt bad, and angry about Mark.

 

“I… uhm… Have to get my things, I’ll move to Mark’s apartment, to help him with his studies. And then I still have to go to the university, get some books. And then I have to go to work…”

 

I didn’t want to lie to them, it didn’t feel right… I just didn’t tell them everything… But I still felt bad.

 

“Okay… Okay…. Okaaaay… Then I think I’ll drive you…”, Jackson said confused and took the suitcase.

 

While we were walking to the car I could feel Cassie’s eyes on me. When I looked back shortly, I could see a mixture of worry and something else in it. Maybe she was upset, because I couldn’t be together with them today…

And I was sure, she knew more than she had told me…

Did she know about the deal between Mark and me…? But then he wouldn’t have forbidden me to tell anybody… That wouldn’t make sense… She couldn’t know something about it…

 

 

 

I looked at my tidy room, the untouched bed and the table, which should be cleaned soon, I could see a layer of dust on it already… I think now it’s been more than one week, since I haven’t been home.

But the question was, how? Now, I would be away for 2 more weeks… unbelievable…

Why even paying the rent for this month?

 

I grabbed a bag and shoved in everything I needed into it.

I think I wouldn’t need much clothes, I could use his one, if necessary. I had done it in Busan already. Just some underwear. And my favourite fluffy cardigan, with the long sleeves.

 

With heavy heart I looked back at my familiar small apartment room before I closed the door.

 

 

“Thank you Mr Park. I’ll take my leave now.”

 

I wanted to turn around and leave the room, but his voice called me back.

 

“Jinyoung?”

 

“Yes?

 

“I’m wondering why you change your mind all of the sudden…”

 

My heartbeat stopped for a moment.

He didn’t know about this deal either. Which means, that everything about this deal grew on Mark’s …

 

I smiled bitterly and rearranged the books carefully on my arms.

 

“Well… If you have the power to change something bad into something good, than do it. Or else there won’t be even a hint of something good anymore, and the worst will hit you like a wave and even take away the things close to you…”

 

I think I had said too much, because now he was looking at me with a frown, and Mark would kill me, if Mr Park founds out.

 

 

The streets of Gangnam were full, and I could barely walk across the streets. It seemed like thousands of people were waiting at the lights, and I had wait for almost ten minutes, until I could get to the other side of the street.

 

It was hard to go around with a heavy bag full of books on your back, and some other books in your hands, the people around me seemed to squeeze me into a little ball.

 

It was almost Asian New Year, and everybody was going shopping, or just hanging around, it was Saturday at all.

 

I crossed another street and reached the restaurant, where I was working.

 

I almost opened the front door, but then I remembered that my boss didn’t like if we workers came in from the front door.

I groaned, my back was hurting, and my arms seem to be numb from carrying around these encyclopaedia.

With heavy steps I walked around the big building and down a dark alley.

 

A bad feeling crept up in me suddenly, and I felt like someone was following me. When I wanted to open the door, I could hear a cracking sound of shoes on ice.

The sight of the people, whom I saw, when I turned around, sent a shiver down my spine.

 

Oh no.

This wouldn’t happen right now… But I could see it in their smirk, I could feel it in this dangerous atmosphere.

 

“Hello, Park Jinyoung.”