Soothing voice~ ♥

At least I have you ~ ♥

At first Hi, and then of course sorry as always... v__v" It's always the same.. you know... I upload too late, and then.. Yeah... But today... Although I have to to study for my upcoming exams, I placed my lazy on my boss seat and wrote on the nex chapter! *^* Yes! And although this chapter turned out different than i had planned, I still managed to finish it ! ♥ I'm so happy, and this is all because of you ! 

I don't know, but since last time a new big wave of suscribers came, and of course I'm so glad there are new MarkJin shippers Q__Q Let's spread MarkJin love, although this and some last chapters were more anti-MarkJin... QAQ I'm sorry... 

And I want to thank all the readers of my story... Q___Q And all the new upvotes and the comments from the last chapter! They really made my day ! You know i'm such a happy author... To read such cute comments... Q_Q I want to give the readers, who have read this story since the beginning, and writing comments for every chapter... *hugs and kisses* TT_TT thank you markjin for example for writing such a cute message to me and supporting me and my story... XDD And thanks to trinhnguyenO_O for talking so much with me about MarkJin ! And at last updatefastpls for writing such a moving comment... ♥♥♥ But of course I love all of the readers, and comment writers and upvoters, and I really appreciate you. 

*bows down* Thank you... ♥♥♥♥

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Hadn’t it been sunny today, when I had been in his arms…?

Hadn’t the day been so perfect, when I hadn’t known anything…?

 

Now the sky was dark, like the hole in my heart, and heavy rain and snow was pouring down from above. Cold wind was blowing through the street and caused my body to shiver.

 

He tightened his embrace, when my teeth started to chatter, and through our drenched clothes I could still feel his warmth. Maybe this warmth was the only thing, what kept me alive. Because in this moment I felt numb, almost dead.  Not even the coldness, my frozen limbs or the pounding in my head could get through my cloudy mind. Only the sharp pain had found a way, and was still sticking in my heart.

Maybe, if his arms weren’t around my body, if they didn’t press me against his chest, then I could have flown away, because I felt more than empty.

 

“I’m so sorry Jinyoung… I’m so sorry for not telling you…” he mumbled close to my ear, while his hand was rubbing circles on my back. His voice was almost drowned by the loud thunder, but I could still hear the worry and the softness in it.

 

I fisted his jacket harder and put my heavy head on his shoulder, while the tears mixed with the cold rain were flowing down my cheeks. It took me a while, until I got my sobbing under control.

 

“It’s okay Jackson…It’s not your fault… It’s because I’m dumb, and blind.”

 

I didn’t know whether he could hear me, my voice sounded hoarse and lifelessly, and I had no power to speak up.

 

It really wasn’t his fault. Why should it be? It was only my fault… And Mark Tuan’s fault why I felt so lost right now.

 

Actually it shouldn’t be Jackson right now, who was standing with me in the middle of the street, in the rain, embracing me and saving me from the dark …

It should have been Mark…

 Mark, who had lied to me…

 Mark, who had played with, even until today.

Maybe, if it had been Mark, who was with me right now, then I wouldn’t feel so… miserable, disappointed and sad.

 

Of course I was glad that Jackson was with me, I was more than thankful… I didn’t even expected anybody to be with me right now.  I mean, I just knew Jackson for some days, and I wasn’t that close to him, like I was with Jokwon Hyung. But he was still the one by my side. The one who was holding me right now.

 

I had just hoped, that if it had been Mark, then maybe the pain wouldn’t have grown that big. Maybe I would have even forgiven him… Maybe I would forget that he hadn’t told me about Hyeri.

But of course it wasn’t Mark.

 As if Mark Tuan would go after me…

What was I to him? His boyfriend? His friend?

Nothing. Nothing more than just a one night stand.

Mark Tuan didn’t need such a wreck like me. He has his girlfriend, he has money, and he has the look. And if he wants a boy to satisfy him again, he would look for an even better one.

He would look for a handsome boy, with money, and with knowledge, how to do it even better in bed. Not an unknowing .

 

Who am I, that I had the right to hope, that I was something special to him…?

I was nothing to him. So why should he care, what would happen with me afterwards …?

I’m sure, I wasn’t even the only person who hope to be something special to him… With how much people did he sleep? How many girls didn’t hope to get the place where this Hyeri was...?

The queue was long I guess, and unlike then, when Jokwon and me had gone to the party, I had to wait at the end this time.

Again I was naïve… To believe in such a person like Mark Tuan…

 

I was naïve… And I was really dumb…

Because I fell in love with the wrong person. Because my heart betas for a person, who maybe would forget me tomorrow, the first person, who could touch my heart in such a way.

Because I let this person steal my heart, and then I let him stomp on it, like a worthless piece of paper.

 

The heart feels the worst pain… Keep it safe and only let people have a look on it, who really deserve.

 

I didn’t know for how long we stood on this empty street, while the rain was pouring on us non-stop.

 

The only thing, which cause myself to straighten up again, was the worry, that Jackson could get ill, because he was standing in the cold with me, wearing nothing more than his sweater.

 

Jackson looked with at me with guilty eyes.

 

“Let me drive you to my home… It’s close to this place. We need to warm you up, or else you’ll catch a cold. Your lips are blue already.”

 

He lead me down to the end in the street and then to a black limousine.

 

The drive to his home was quiet, only the sound of the pelting rain could be heard. While Jackson had his eyes on the street, I looked out of the window, and sometimes back to him.

 

I felt bad. Really bad.

 

Because of me, Jackson’s clothes were all drenched, the water was dripping from his hair into his face, and he always had to wipe it off, while driving. His hand I guess was trembling from the coldness, and his lips were also blue.

I hope he won’t get ill...

 

And the second reason, why I felt guilty, was because I was totally drenched and my whole body was glued on the leather seat. His expensive car would get dirty because of me…

 

Although he had the heater, and the warm air was hitting my body, I still started to shiver even more. Now, that my mind was a little bit clearer, I could feel the pain from outside of my heart.

The cold bit through the wet university uniform into my skin, and my was hurting. I remembered, how I had fallen down on the hard ground while walking down the street, when one of the rushing people had hit me hard against the shoulder. On top of that my head was pounding even harder than before, maybe from the cold wind.

 

 

When we arrived at his mansion, he led me through the whole house. It was gigantic, and totally in black and white.

I noticed the big living room, when we passed by, but our destination was a black bathroom.

He let go of my hand and took my schoolbag, which I hope wasn’t too drenched or else my books and everything in it was ruined.

 

“You should get rid of your clothes. Just put them somewhere and later I’ll tell the maids to dry them. Take a warm bath and then wear some of my clothes. “, he said softly and went out of the room.

 

At first I didn’t move, but then I slowly grabbed my blazer and put it on the little wooden bench next to the bathtub. When I was finished with my shirt Jackson came in and put bunch of towels and clothes on the heather. He then turned the water on and poured a green liquid into it.

In the next second the room was filled with an herbal smell.

 

“Just turn the water off when it’s enough. You should wait a little bit, until you don’t feel that cold anymore, and then get in. Just take your time, okay Jinyoung? And if there’s something don’t hesitate to call me.”

I nodded and he wanted to go out, but I got hold of his wrist and he turned around with questioning eyes.

“Thank you Jackson… Thank you so much and sorry… I’m such a burden…” I mumbled and looked down on the floor.

He smiled softly and cupped my face. His hands were already warm.

“You’re not a burden Jinyoung. Don’t think such a crap. And don’t thank me for anything. We are friends now, and if one of my friend is sad, then I’ll try everything to comfort him.”

 

He leaned forward and place a gentle kiss on my forehead.

My heart beat stopped for a moment, when his soft lips were on my skin, and my eyes widened in surprise, but then they became teary.

 

He smiled at me once again, then he left the room and closed the door behind him.

 

I touched the spot where he had kissed me and a soft sob escape my lips.

 

Why was Jackson so nice to me…? And why did his kiss and his warmth remind me so much of Jokwon Hyung’s…?

Jokwon Hyung…It haven’t been one day and I was already missing him like hell… Oh, how I wished he could be here with me right now…

It was like, now that Kwon was away, he left back Jackson for me, to be the one, my friend, who I could trust.

 

Yeah, I already trusted Jackson, although we got to know each other on a very strange way.  The first time we saw each other was in Mark’s bedroom. Then he and his friend had spent time with me. And this morning I had even felt the urge to kill him. And now… He was the one, who was comforting me…  With him I felt as comfortable as with Jokwon Hyung, and I didn’t know why, because they were totally different somehow.

 

After I had turned the hot streaming water off, I sat myself into the bathtub, pulled the knees to my body and put my head on top of them.

 

The water was really hot, and seemed to wake up my numb body. It tingled a little bit, when my frozen fingers and toes warmed up, but the fresh scent of the green liquid Jackson had put in was relaxing.

It was a long time, since I had a warm bath.

 

Today was really an awful day… And now, that I was sitting in a strange bathtub, it made me realize even more, that this wasn’t just a nightmare.

 

A low sob escaped my lips again, and then I couldn’t stop it anymore, although I didn’t want Jackson to hear anything. I knew, I had cried enough today. Mark had no right to cause me so much tears.

 

Right Jinyoung… You have to be strong, you have to show them all, and mostly Mark Tuan himself, that you are something, not nothing, and nobody can make you fall down.

 

I stayed in the water until it became cold, then I dried myself and put on Jackson’s clothes. They fit perfectly, they were soft and they smelled good.

 

I took a brief view of the Jinyoung in the mirror and had to gulp hard.

I looked totally messed up. My eyes were red and puffy, my nose was also red, and my face was pale as paper.

 

Look, what this bastard is doing with you! Forget him! Just forget him! Think about Jokwon Hyung! He will find out what’s going on here and then you’ll make him worry again, or even worse, he’ll fly back.

 

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked down the halls to the living room.

 

It was dark outside, as I could see through the glass wall, and snow was falling again. When I took a short glance at the clock next to the door, I saw it was 6pm already.

In the chimney there was a fire, the only light source in the room, and Jackson was sitting in front of it, on a bunch of blankets and pillows.

 

I walked across the room and sat myself quietly next to him. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. I leaned against his chest and sighed heavily.

 

“You have to admit the trip through the airport on my shoulders was the funniest thing you’ve ever experienced!” he suddenly said into the silent and I couldn’t hold back the smile, which broke on my tight lips.

 

“Yeah, it was the funniest thing today…” I mumbled and hide face into the crook of his neck, I could feel the burning feeling in my eyes again. And I didn’t want to cry in front of Jackson again.

Today… After we had been at the airport… The trip to this hill near Seoul city… How Mark and I had sat on his car… How we had fed each other…

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYauXjWOJd4

 

“Ne nuneul cheoeum bwatdeon nal
Geu soge sumanheun byeoldeureul boasseo
Jogeumeun useupge ibeotdeon geu nal
Hapirimyeon wae geureon nare neol”

 

I looked at up into his face, when he started to hum a melody, and suddenly I noticed, that

Jackson also has a deep voice, and a very smooth one.

 

“Miss you I really miss you
Geuraedo simsimhaji anke nae norael bulleojulge
Turn the radio o-o-on
Turn the radio o-o-on”

 

I had closed my eyes and leaned myself more on Jackson, while listening to this beautiful little song I didn’t know. The melody and the lyrics seemed to burn into my mind, and although there was this horrible pain in my chest, I suddenly had the feeling, that I could bear it. When Jackson sang, suddenly I felt better… It was like a lullaby…

 

“Forever young
Neowa na idaero
Forever young
Sigani heulleogado
Forever young
Woo baby woo woo baby woo woo baby
Forever you‘re my shawty”

 

I didn’t know, when I fell asleep… But I’m sure, when I drifted into dream world, I could still hear Jackson’s soothing song.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“At least you have called me! What the hell took you so long?!” Jokwon growled and threw a death glare to Jackson through Skype.

 

The latter gave the older one a weary smile and sat himself on the counter of the kitchen, while he was holding his smartphone on the level of his face.

 

“It’s just been two hours I guess… And now, that Jinyoung is asleep, I can call you.”

 

Jokwon groaned frustrated and ruffled his hair, while his other hand with the mobile phone was shaking.

 

“How was he doing?! Did he still cry a lot? Did he say anything?! Omo, I swear tomorrow I’ll get my tickets back to Seoul and then I’ll beat the living out of this little piece of crap! How does he dare?! And I can’t believe you didn’t tell me that this punk has a girlfriend!”

 

“I’m sorry Hyung. I though he would have been able to get everything done before he would come back and meet Jinyoung… And yeah… He did cry, while taking a bath. At least I heard sobbing from inside… And you know already, what happened before that. He just came out of the bathroom and we sat together at the fireplace… And then I sang a song for him, and he fell asleep in my arms… I think he’s really exhausted from today…”

 

“My poor Jinyoung baby… I can’t stay here as long as I know he’s hurt… No…” he whined.

 

“Hyung! Stop it! Calm down and just stay in New York! If you come back, he’ll notice, that there’s something wrong, and in the end he will know, that you ask me this favour!”

 

“I know, I know, you’re right… but what are we supposed to do now? I mean, I won’t let this this bastard get into Jinyoung’s near again! What are you planning to do?”

 

“Oh well, I’ll just let Jinyoung do what he wants. And I want to see what Mark’s gonna do now…”

 

“WHAT?! I BEG YOUR PARDON?!” Jokwon screamed and his phone got so close to his face, Jackson could see the red lines in his eyes.

 

The Chinese guy backed away.

 

“Can you just repeat what you’ve just said?! Do you wanna ing kidding me? You want to see what Tuan is going to do to Jinyoung again? You want to let him hurt my dongsaeng again?! You want to see Jinyoung suffering again?!”

 

The boy, who was sitting in his New Yorker Apartment now, was close to his tears, and at the same time he was angry, more than angry at a certain Mark Tuan (He wanted to tear this boy apart, to burn him in a red flame as red as his hair, to …), and also angry at Jackson, he couldn’t believe what he had heard. Did he make the wrong decision by asking Jackson for his help?

Okay, Jinyoung trusts him, but Jackson was still Mark’s best friend…

 

“Calm down Hyung… Although you have a bad image of Mark, I’m his best friend and I know him more than I know my pocket. He will do something, because I believe he’s in love already. We should just wait what will happen. And I’m sure, Jinyoung will make him a hard time. You should have seen this look full of hate today after he had woken up in the library. And you said, Jinyoung has never hit someone ever before.”

 

Jokwon frowned and seemed to think about everything Jackson just had said, then he slowly nodded.

 

“Maybe you’re right… About the part with Jinyoung… But I’ll never trust Mark… Promise me, that you’ll keep your eyes on the whole situation, and if something happens, you’ll interfere immediately! And of course you have to call me whenever something happens!”

 

Jackson sighed again, and nodded.

 

“Yes, I’ll do Hyung… Sometimes I’m just wondering… Are you really a man…? Aren’t you Jinyoung’s mother…? Or overprotective sister?”

 

The both of them laughed, but then the elder narrowed his eyes and his face came close to the camera again.

 

“Yah! Shut up you brat and show me my Jinyoung! I want to see him!”

 

Jackson smiled and shook his head, it was really funny to watch this Hyung, who was fussing about his beloved dongsaeng.

 

He jumped of the counter and made his way to the fireplace in the living room. When he was standing next to the sleeping boy, he turned the camera from inside to outside and Jokwon sighed.

 

“My poor baby… I hope it’s warm and comfortable there…”

 

“Yes, it is! I think he’s lying on five thick wool blankets and a mountain of pillows. And later, after I’ve eaten something, I’ll sleep next to him, so don’t worry…”

 

“Did you notice that he’s sleeping in curled up position, just like a puppy, or a baby? And he’s his shirt on the right side. If he’s sleeping like this, it means, that he’s worried, or something is bothering him. I think with this sleeping position he feels safer.”

 

Now, that Jokwon mentioned it, Jackson understand, why the boy in front of him had curled up right after he had put him down on the blankets.

 

“Oh…Okay…”

 

“And Jackson, please watch out… If something is really bothering him, it will bother him for at least three days… And then he won’t eat anything… Keep an eye on him, and force him to eat… And if he still doesn’t eat, then bribe him with his favourite ice cream. Chocolate caramel chips, at the shop next to our university. I always buy the ice cream there, it’s his favourite.”

 

“Yeah, I got it. He didn’t eat something today, so I’ll make him a big breakfast tomorrow!”

 

Jackson saw the teary eyes and the pouty lips of the elder, when he took a last glance at his dongsaeng.

 

“I think you should go sleeping now Hyung… It’s 2am or something in New York I guess, and you had a long flight.”

 

“Yeah Jackson. Good night…”

 

Jackson ended the call and put his phone away, then he looked at the sleeping boy again, and couldn’t help but to caressed Jinyoung’s soft cheek.

 

 

The younger shrunk and pressed his cheek harder into the pillow.

 

“Mark…”

 

Jackson’s eyes widened, when he heard this little whining call from Jinyoung…

 

 

Meanwhile in Tuan’s apartment~

 

“Master, I’ve called at Master Jackson’s house, and the maid there told me that he’s having a friend at his house, and he’s sleeping over.”

 

The red head whirled around and shot a dead glare at the young woman at the door, who was holding a telephone in her hand.

Anger and jealousy boiled up in his inside.

 

In the next moment a vase landed on the wall next to the elevator, and the clanging sound of the expensive and now broken glass pot, and the loud scream of the boy, let the maid widening her eyes and wincing.

 

“Damn it! What am I supposed to do now?! If I don’t take action, then I’ll lose Jinyoung to my best friend.”

 

Mark walked around in his house, and the next thing which flew against the wall was the remote controller of the big TV.

 

 

While he was ruffling his hair, he tried to think about a way, how Jinyoung would forgive him, but nothing came in his mind. There was Jinyoung in his mind, and only Jinyoung, and a strange tickling feeling, but only this and Jinyoung. No idea.

When his eyes caught the sight of the table, he got even more bitter and angry because this table reminded him of the morning with Jinyoung.

He went to this table and threw it over.

 

“Master…may I …~”

 

“Don’t talk around the issue!”

 

“Master, why don’t you do it the way you always do it? With your money and your power.”

 

Mark frowned and looked at the black haired women in confusion.

 

“How am I supposed to interpret this now?”

“As I could hear out, Master Jinyoung is mad at you, or something else. Maybe you can do something with your money or your power to change his mind. You always did it like that, when for example someone was getting on your nerves or bothering you. Do you understand, what I mean? And this… thing you’re wearing around your neck…”

~~~~

 

PS: This chapter isn't edited very well, because it's night, and I'm really tired and tomorrow i have school A__A Please forgive me...~

 [UPDATED] OMO !!! JOKWON IS IN THE NEXT IGOT7 EPISODE !! *0* *jumps around like crazy*