Expectations ~

At least I have you ~ ♥

So hi everyone :D as always.... Sorry for updating so late... It has been 100 years... But yeah my laptop was broken, but is now fixed again, but I still had to write a new chapter Q.Q 

but now the new chapter is out.. And it is even longer then the old chapter 10 o.o ... So I had to cut it ... But ... Well... Mark can be a badass in two chapters I think kkk 

vacation started here, but I have to work q.q but I'll still write on the next chapter of course >_< 

 

sorry overload12397 I'm not finished with your one shot yet TTATT I'll tell you if I'm finished ~ 

 

sorry jangwooyoung0730, I couldn't give you the links for the pictures in chapter 11 ~ 

 

And thank you all for always supporting my story... Although I'm as an author ... Q.Q thank you for the lovely and really supporting comments ... For the new subscribers... For the upvotes .... I love you all... You're the best, you know that? 

❤️❤️❤️

And now... Read this chapter Q.Q hope you'll enjoy it ... It's even longer than the one shot I guess..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

About half an hour ago …

 

~~~

 

“Actually that’s impossible… We all know that Ravi knows everybody in this school, their names, where they come from and what their parents do. At least he should have recognized this boy! But he didn’t. Nobody did!”

 

“Yeah, nobody did because Mark had hidden the boy’s face so well. It was almost dark inside, when they went to the dance floor. At first nobody noticed them until they saw how the two had danced. Some of our boys even tried to get near him, but then Mark always shoved them away.”

 

“Omo… Must be really precious to Mark. Usually he doesn’t give a , if somebody stares at Hyeri, or even touches her.”

 

“Oh, damn it! I really want to know who he is! He must be a student from JYP, anything else wouldn’t make sense! Last Friday was JYPU night. That means, that nobody except students from JYP are allowed. And this time SM girls, but we know all the SM girls!”

 

“Didn’t Ravi say that this unknown boy looked a little bit feminine? Maybe he’s really from SM, like some others assume, and like Amber. Maybe he isn’t a boy, but more a girl!”

 

“Are you nuts?! Of course he is boy! He had been wearing a T-Shirt, and you could see his whole body. Only because he is a little bit smaller than Mark, and thin, it doesn’t mean he is a girl! Everyone at this party knew exactly, that he was boy! What really makes me suspicious… If he isn’t from JYP, then how did he get into this party…? I mean, we all know, Mark’s doormen are very strict, when it comes to his parties. After that incident with these boys from a lower class university and Nickkhun… No men from outside, and if any guys, then just from YG or SM sometimes…”

 

 

 

Well, seems like Ravi doesn’t know everybody from this university, or else he would have recognized me, wouldn’t he? And I could say I’m a little bit special because I was one of the only students with a scholarship, though, now, that I think about it… I think I was the only one left… There had been another student with a scholarship, but he had left because the others had bullied him.

 

And I hadn’t noticed that Mark had hidden my face from them… And had shoved them away… Maybe because I could barely remember anything from this time period…

 

And I didn’t know why… But knowing about something like JYPU night together with Mark made me sick, somehow. I’m sure these night were the nights, where Mark would look for someone, who would… spend the night with him… Disgusting.

 

And I BEG YOUR PARDON?! How can I look feminine?! I look totally manly!

 

Why I was still sitting in the library?!

 

 

“Okay, so let’s just say he’s a JYP student. Maybe he’s a transfer student, from abroad for sure, and Mark knows him and had invited him to his party, something like a welcome party. I bet, he’s from L.A., maybe even a childhood friend of Mark. Damn it, I really want to know who he is!”

 

“He is at least handsome, or even gorgeous! We all know, Mark is very picky, when it comes to his kittens. Maybe he is the heir of another big international company, or a celebrity, a model or an actor. Of course he’s more than just rich, maybe from Mark’s class, but I’m sure higher than Hyeri.”

 

I blushed at their words. If they knew…

 

“Wow… do you know how great this would be? A new celebrity at our university! The chance to get such a flower boyfriend is getting higher and higher!”

 

“Yah… Yoon Sunmi… Don’t you think you’re dreaming too much? As if we have a chance… There are still girls like Hyeri… Or Suzy… Or Min. And maybe this boy isn’t even interested in girls, just in boys. And maybe he has something with Mark, more than just a one night stand.”

 

“Yeah… Maybe you’re right… But let’s catch this boy!”

 

 

~~~~

 

“This could be really dangerous Jinyoung… Please promise me, that you’ll be careful. You know, what happened to Shin Peniel, the other student with a scholarship. He had been bullied until he almost commit suicide…”

 

I chuckled as I was leaning against the rail of the university and was listening to Jokwon Hyung’s serious voice on the phone.

 

A strong breeze was blowing up my hair and I shivered. My fingers had turned blue from the coldness already, and in this moment I really wished I’d still have the white fluffy scarf around my neck… Although it was his.

 

 

“Jinyoung… I’m so sorry... You don’t know, how sorry I am. I can’t believe how I could just leave you back in Seoul, with all these monsters… The whole situation… It’s my fault! If I hadn’t dragged you to this party, then you wouldn’t have gotten to know Mark, and then you wouldn’t be in such a trouble right now!”, he whined and I put the phone a little bit further away from my ear.

 

“But Hyung! If I didn’t know Mark, then I wouldn’t know Jackson either! He’s very nice, and I think I can trust him, although he’s Mark’s friend! He was the one who took care of me yesterday when…”

 

 

I stopped in the middle of the sentence, because honestly I didn’t want to tell Jokwon, how my condition really was. I didn’t want Jokwon to worry about me. I’m sure, he wouldn’t take the message very good, if he knew how I really felt right now.

 

“What do you mean with ‘He took care of me yesterday, when…’ Did something happen yesterday? Didn’t I just leave yesterday?!”

 

I massaged my temples and took a deep breath, before I answered him. I knew, he would be upset…

 

“Nothing Hyung… Yesterday…. I just found out that Mark has a girlfriend. This Hyeri, maybe you know her. To be honest, I was a little bit shocked, but nothing really serious.”

 

I gulped and hoped he would eat my lie. It wasn’t even a real lie either, I just didn’t tell him that I was more than just upset about it.

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH NOTHING SERIOUS?! DO YOU WANNA IN KIDDING ME?!”

He rambled something in every language he knew, I’m sure there was a ‘dickhead’ in English, and some other curses in Japanese and Chinese. But then suddenly his anger was away, and he started to whine into my poor eat again.

 

 

“Oh my god, Jinyoung, I’m so sorry for not telling you… I didn’t know either that this bastard has a girlfriend! How cruel can a human just be?!  And now you will be even more in trouble, a jealous and violent hyena of a girlfriend will chase after my poor innocent and vulnerable baby, and I won’t be there to protect you. Oh my god, I’m such a badass! I have to get back to Korea immediately! “

 

I groaned and facepalmed.

 

“Hyung, stop it! Nothing has happened yet, so don’t you dare coming back now. If you do, I swear, I will be the one to kill you before your dad does! I’m old enough and I can take care of myself. And Jackson said he would help me with Hyeri, and even with Mark, if I don’t want to face him. And BamBam also knows about everything and supports me. Ah, speaking of them. I have to hurry, they’ll pick me up in some minutes because BamBam has invited me to his house for lunch.”

 

“Good. At least something good today… But don’t you have to go to work, as usual`”

 

I turned around and looked down on the beautiful scenery.

The campus and the trees were painted in white, every inch, which was covered in snow, seemed to shine like diamonds, when the sun shone on it. The sky was almost blue, only some little white and grey clouds were flying around slowly.

 

“Actually yes. But I couldn’t go to work the last days, so I just decided to stay at home the next days, until Saturday. Then my boss needs me again, because there will be a party or something like that, and they need every waiter.”

 

“Okay. I think you should rest well… And what about eating?  Do you eat properly? Damn it, I can even sense it thousands of kilometres away, you don’t eat properly! I swear kid, I’ll kill you, if you lose any weight, got it?!”

 

I chuckled at the imagination of Jokwon Hyung standing in his new apartment in New York, mobile phone in one hand, while he was ruffling with the other hand his blond hair in worry.

 

“Actually I wanted to eat something some minutes ago… But then something happened…”

 

~~~~~~~~

 

“Does somebody know who this boy is? Did Mark say something maybe? Or did someone ask Jackson or the others?”, the boy in front of me whispered to his friend, and I rolled my eyes, as I was standing in the cafeteria queue, a tray in my hand, waiting for my food.

 

 

I rolled with my eyes.

I could barely go somewhere in this university, where nobody was talking about me… And even the boys seemed to turn into gossip girls, like the girls in the library.

 

My stomach had made weird noises, and so I had decided to grab something to eat as fast as possible. And the cafeteria was the nearest place, which came into my mind.

But it had been the wrong decision… First, the food wouldn’t be as good as in the ddeok bboki stall next to the ice cream store near the university. And second, I couldn’t even eat in peace.

 

 

“No, but don’t you know it? Hyeri is here right now. And she’s not looking for Mark. This moron isn’t even here. That means, she’s looking for HIM! Ravi and his friends have disappeared already. They don’t want to get into trouble with Mark afterwards because they had helped Hyeri.”

 

I choked and my eyes almost popped out, when I caught what they’ve just said.

 

OH MY GODDESS!!! This girl was here! And she’d kill me… I… I had get out of here, as fast as possible!

 

In shock I stumbled back and stepped on somebody’s foot. I yelped, turned around to apologize, and my eyes widened even more.

Behind me, there was a big built guy, approximately two heads taller than me, with an angry expression. He took a deep breath, like a bull, which was preparing itself for the next fight, and glared at me.

 

“You little piece of … How dare you stepping on my new shoes…?” he growled and stepped forward.

 

I backed away and lifted my hands as a conciliating gesture. My throat was tied up through fear.

 

 

“I’m…I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to do it…”

 

 

I gulped and stepped back once again.

, I was screwed up. This guy was for sure someone from the sports department, like Taecyeon, Jokwon’s ex-boyfriend. He would beat me up, I was nothing against him…

 

“Bastard… Do you know how expensive this shoes are…? They are more worth than your little !” he roared and pushed me in the next moment.

 

I stumbled and tripped over my feet. I expected the hard wooden floor to welcome my poor , but in the next moment two arms were wrapped around my waist and I was pulled up and pressed against a strong chest.

I shrieked and grabbed the arm around me, my heart stopped for a moment.

 

Suddenly the whole cafeteria was quiet, everybody seemed to hold their breath. I bet you could hear a needle dropping.

All the students in the cafeteria were staring at me with big eyes, and so did this guy, who had pushed me. But… Actually they seemed not to look at me, more at the person behind me, my rescuer.

 

 

“Don’t you dare touching him ever again… Or else, I swear, I’ll tear you into two pieces, son of a .”, a deep voice growled next to my ear and my heart skipped a beat painfully, before it started to rush and beat so hard, that I could hear it in my ear already.

 

 

This voice, this husky voice that I would remember my whole life, sounded dangerous, more than just dangerous, angry, but I didn’t know, if this was the reason, why I got goose bumps.

Without really noticing my grip at his strong arm tightened.

 

 

“I’m… I’m sorry Mark… It wasn’t my intention to push him… It’s a misunderstanding.” the boy stuttered and now he was the one, who backed away from us.

 

 

“Are you sure it’s misunderstanding…? Do you really want to provoke me piece of …?”

 

 

I could hear the other students whispering to each other, when a person stepped next to Mark, and when I turned my head and saw the man, my jaw dropped down on the floor.

 

“You. Lee Minhyuk. I’ll see you in my office, at 3 pm.”

 

I blinked and shook my head, maybe this man next to us, Mr Park Jinyoung, our principal, was just a delusion. But as the blonde man turned his head and smiled at me, I bit my tongue out of shock, and knew through the pain, that he was really next to me. My eyes widened even moref, and in this moment I was glad, that my eyes were small, or else my eyeballs would have popped out.

 

I gulped once more. Now, that I was more than sure that this situation was happening for real, I realized, who this guy behind me really was. I turned my head slowly back, still hoping it wasn’t him, and looked at a boy with pale skin and red hair.

 

His arms around me tightened, as he gave me a little smile.

 

“Hello Jinnie…”

 

~~~~

 

 

“Hyung… Are you still there?” I asked after more than a minute of silence.

 

 

“Yeah… I’m… still there… It’s just… unbelievable…Just…”

 

 

“Hyung… Are you okay…? You sound too… calm…

 

To be honest, he sounded like his soul had left his body. Did I say something wrong?

 

“Yeah… I’m okay. I’m just wondering how I will kill this of a Lee Minhyuk… But just go on… I want to know what happened afterwards.”

 

~~~

Mr Park had excused himself and had left the room to take a call, while I was sitting in his office, frozen.

 

I tried to ignore the fact that Mark was sitting next to me, too close, although there was enough space for more than five people on this sofa, and was holding my hand, as if my or his life was depending on it.

 

 

“Jinyoung-Ah…”

 

 

And yeah, I tried to ignore his husky and deep voice, which was calling me again and again.

Didn’t he get the message? I didn’t want to talk to him, neither now, nor at some other time. Never ever again.

I wanted to cover my ears, to prevent his voice to get into my mind, but I couldn’t move at all. My limbs were numb, and so I couldn’t even get my hand out of his hand.

 

 

“Jinyoung…”

 

 

He squeezed my hand and my eyes widened.

 

“Jinyoung… Listen… I think you have misunderstood everything…”

 

Misunderstanding… As if… Bastard.

 

I pulled my hand back and tried to free it from his grip, but I couldn’t untangle my hand out of our intertwined fingers.

I didn’t want to be next to him, I didn’t want to hear his voice. But mostly I didn’t want him to touch me anywhere, didn’t want his thumb to brush over the back of my hand, I didn’t want our skin to meet ever again.

It caused me pain, and I was afraid, that this pain wouldn’t go away anymore.

His skin was burning, it caused me a shiver down my spine, and butterflies in my stomach. His touch made me feel uncomfortable and nervous in a certain way. My desire to feel him, to kiss him and to hug him, grew. And that’s what I didn’t want.

I wanted to kick this out of my mind, wanted to forget, how his touch affected me.

 

I took a deep breath to steady my voice.

 

“Don’t. Touch. Me.”

 

I turned my head toward him as I heard how he chuckled and shoot a deadly glance at him.

It seemed like my hissing didn’t have the effect I wanted.

 

In the next moment he lead his hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles softly, as he had done, when he had driven me to this unknown place in Seoul… just yesterday…

 

 

~~~

 

 

“This… little… I’ll kill him for sure… I’ll send him a bomb, as a nice present… I’ll kill him… How did he dare to touch you ever again?! As if he hadn’t done enough …” Jokwon growled and I gulped once more.

 

 

Maybe I should have skipped this part… Because I wouldn’t be surprise, if he really sent Mark a bomb… Or even told somebody to poison Mark’s food or whatever.

 

 

“I know… I would have punched him… Really Hyung…” I mumbled as I stared down on my left hand, or more precisely, at the spot where he had kissed me.

 

 

A warm tingling went through my body, when I remembered his soft and warm lips on my hand. I opened and fisted my hand again and again.

 

Should I tell Jokwon about yesterday, about our … date on his car roof…?

 

No, you shouldn’t.

 

Jinyoung in black was right… Although I hated Mark and wanted to forget everything about him, I didn’t want… to lose this one precious memory… And I wanted to keep it only for myself, maybe to smile about it in future… Even though this hadn’t been something serious to Mark, for me it is, something special…

And I was sure Jokwon would turn this memory into something bad...

 

Oh my god, Jinyoung, stop this cheesiness, or else I will puke into your head…

 

“Why didn’t you punch him? A blue face would suit this bastard….”

 

“Yeah, maybe… But then Mr Park came back…”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“I’m sorry for causing you such an uncomfortable scene in front of all the other students. If somebody makes fun of you or disturbs you, just tell me please, and then I’ll take care of him or her.”

Mr Park smiled reasurringly at me as he sat himself into the leather chair in front of Mark and me.

 

 

I returned his smile and bowed down deeply in my seat.

 

 

“I’m sorry for causing you so much trouble, but thank you… and Mark-sshi for helping me out of this inappropriate situation. I promise something like that won’t happen again.”

 

 

“Oh my god, he is so cute! Mark look, how polite Jinyoung is! I wish, you could learn something from him! And Jinyoung, you don’t have to be careful around me, I’m not used to such formalities.”

 

 

I nodded and smiled.

 

 

I couldn’t believe that I was really sitting here, close to Mr Park, even talking to him, and getting praised by him… But I was wondering, why I had to come to his office. It was something important for sure.

 

Would he…kick me out of his university because he didn’t want any scholarship students here? Or because this people, who gave me this scholarship, didn’t want to pay for me anymore..?

 

I bit my lip nervously, while all kinds of possible explanations flew around in my head.

 

 

“Jinyoung? Are you okay?” JYP asked worriedly and my eyes shot back to him.

 

 

“Eh…? Yeah, Mr Park? I’m sorry, I was out of my mind. Could you please… tell me the reason why I’m here?” I stuttered and this time I was glad Mark’s hand squeezed my hand again, and calming me down somehow.

 

 

“Of course.”

 

 

He stood up and took a file from his desk, then he returned to his seat and opened it in front of us. On the black paper I could read my name in silver letters. My student’s file, I guess.

 

 

“Okay. You’re Park Jinyoung, 19 years old. You’re from Busan originally, but living in Seoul currently. You’re attending economic II classes with Mr Jung and Mr Park, and you even go to vacation classes. No unauthorisized absence, you’ve still got all university points. That means, no misbehaviour or anything else. Your grades are perfect. You’re always the best in your classes, and in the last exam, you even got 97, 5% of the total scoring. Oh my god, not even I was as good as you in university…”

 

 

I blushed and looked down on my hand. It was somehow embarrassing to listen to your results from the principal. But at the same time I felt proud…

 

 

“Did you listen carefully Mark? Can’t you be a little bit like him, just a tiny little bit? I think, you only have twenty university points left… I’m sure if you would be a little bit like Jinyoung I wouldn’t get grey hair so early…” Mr Park whined and Mark chuckled lightly.

 

 

“Sorry Mr Park. There’s always a troublemaker, where a perfect boy is. But we both match well, right? You can be sure, Jinyoung will change me, and then you can keep your black…pardon, blonde hair until death!”

 

 

I gritted my teeth. What was he talking for bull…?

Why should I be the one to change him? Is he stupid? Hadn’t I told him yesterday to stay away from me, and hadn’t I just slap him?

How cocky could a person be, for god’s sake?!

 

 

“You’re really… I’m just too good with you… I should have just told your dad, and then he would have sent you to a university in Alaska. Or even better, I would have told him to send you to Tibet, where you could study with the Shaolin Monks. I’m sure a shaven head suits you well, and then you could deal with people just by beating them up.”

 

 

I couldn’t hold back my laughter, and the both of them looked at me in surprise, but then Mr Park laughed too.

It was just too ridicioulous, how they talk to each other… It wasn’t how a principal talked to one of his students, more like a father, or a really nice and funny uncle, was talking to Mark.

 

 

“Whatever. Let’s get back to you, Jinyoung. Do you still remember how you got into this university?”

 

 

I nodded.

Of course I still knew. That’s how Jokwon and I met.

 

 

“How long has it been? Two years? At this time Jokwon was my problem student. Oh man, he had such bad grades, he hadn’t even passed the re-exams. And some day, when I was sitting with this punk in the library to study for his last try, I met you. I was so desperated, I was looking for every helpful book, and then I saw you leaning in a corner, and reading my book with shiny eyes. Since then I knew, I would like. I asked you for help, and you didn’t seem to recognize me at first, while you were going with me to Jokwon. And I still can’t believe how you could explain it to him so well, so he could understand what you were saying… And I’m a teacher….”

He laughed.

 

“It would have been a waste, if I hadn’t taken you to my university.”

 

The blonde man in front of me sighed, when he finished his story, and I looked at him in surprise. He still remembered it…

 

“I’m still amazed by your knowledge and your ability. That’s why I’ve called you today. This time Jokwon isn’t my problem student, but our lovely Mark Tuan.”

 

 

I froze immediately, when I realized, where this conversation would lead to.

 

 

“I think you also know about his bad grades. He was the one who begged me to ask you to be his tutor. This punk even called me at 2am, while I was sleeping peacefully. I’m still wondering, why you know each other… Whatever. I wanted to ask you whether you could be Mark’s tutor. I believe in your talent to teach someone, even though it’s this pumpkin head next to you. His mind seems to refuse every information I try to give him. I hope you can help him. In more than one week he has to take the re-exams, and if he doesn’t pass, he will have to do the semester again.”

 

 

It was quiet for a moment.

 

My mind was spinning, I couldn’t believe what I was asked right now, again.

But…

 

 

“Mr Park… I think… I can’t…”

 

 

“Jinyoung… This will be the last time I’m pestering you with such an issue. Please, just do me this favour once again. You know, Mark’s father and I are very good friends, and when he sent his son to Korea, I promised him I would take care of him as an uncle he never had. And… I don’t want to disappoint him, if I have the possibility not to. I know, you can help him in this few days, which are left, to pass the exams at least. Maybe Mark has told you already, but his grandfather is ill… I’ve talked to Ray, and he said his father isn’t in a good condition, and if he knows, how bad his eldest grandson is doing, it’ll kill him.”

 

 

I gulped and then took a deep breath again.

 

He had hit a weak spot… Mr Park was good. He still knew, how he had convince me last time, with Jokwon. With Jokwon, it had been his dad. And now, with Mark, it’d be his sick grandfather.

 

I couldn’t… fall for this trap. But at the same time I knew, this whole thing with Mark’s grandfather was true.

 

 

“Of course you’ll get a payment! You can be paid through money, or anything else you want, right Mark? I know how hard student life can be, every Won can be important, and I think you’d get more than enough… And you know, last time, when you helped Jokwon, you got into this university. This time, if you help Mark, you’ll get into the higher lessons, you’ll get into my lesson, and I promise you, it’ll more than helpful for you in future. So… Mark needs to reach at least 85% of the total scoring, then he will pass the semester smoothly. If he reaches this score, you’ll get into my lessons with Mark, and his friends Jackson and Jaebum. Of course Tuan Cooperation will give you a new scholarship, an even better one than now.”

 

 

It felt like somebody had slapped me, or had poured cold water over me.

 

Why had I thought they would treat me like an equal person? Why had I believed they wouldn’t look down on me, although I have another social status than them?

As if they wouldn’t try to buy me… As if they wouldn’t try to get everything they wanted with money…

Scholarship from Tuan Cooperation. Oh my god, who owns this company? Of course damn Mark Tuan and his family. A dream, to have a scholarship from these people…

Being a student from Mr Park. The best thing that would ever happen to me, of course…

 

 

I could feel their look of expectancy on me.

 

 

Seemed like they had really thought somebody like me, somebody, who actually wouldn’t even have the money to attend this university, would crave for a scholarship from Tuan Cooperation, the possibility to be taught by Mr Park, Asian Soul, and maybe a little filthy place in their high class society…

 

I felt bitterness raised up in me, and I bit my lip to hold back the bad words, that were formed in my mouth… The urge to yell at them was almost unbearable.

 

Park Jinyoung was nothing more than a cheap toy… Nothing more. For Mark Tuan he seemed to be someone, who he could buy. If Mark Tuan wants something, he will get it in every way, and of course with money.

 

But not this time.

 

 

I breathed out slowly, grabbed my bag and took the white fluffy scarf, then I stood up.

 

 

“I’m sorry Mr Park.”

 

I bowed down shortly.

 

“But this time I’ll refuse. I think…To be honest with you. There are insoluble problems between Mark and me. I don’t want to work together with him.”

 

 

Mr Park’s eyes widened and he stared at me in disbelief.

 

I turned around to Mark, whose eyes were widened. He looked shocked, and somehow like somebody has just kicked him. With one move I pulled my hand out of his loose grip and dropped his ‘present’ into his lap.

 

 

“I’m sorry Mr Tuan, but I won’t be your tutor. And I return this scarf to you because I think I don’t need it anymore.”

 

When I stepped out of the principal’s office, I knew, I had refused the chance of my life. But no. The price was too high.

 

 

~~~

 

 

It was quiet on the other side of the phone, when I finished my story, how my day had been.

 

I noticed how messy my life suddenly was… And this happen with only one incident. I had slept with Mark. Only because of one night my whole life went down.

Honestly I wanted my old life back… Really… I would do everything, even teach Mark, if I got back my old life…

 

 

“Jinyoung…”

 

 

“I know someday I’ll regret it. I know this would change my life to something, I’m aiming at. But getting it in this way, that’s something I can accept. If I do, it’ll eat me up, I know it.”

 

 

Tears welled up and cleared my throat.

 

 

“Hyung… I think I have to go now… BamBam and Jackson…”

 

“Okay… I’ll call you soon. Eat and sleep well, and if something happens, just call me.”

 

“Got it, Hyung.” I laughed softly and put my head back to look at the fully blue sky.

 

“Jinyoung… I miss you, I miss you more than the sun misses the sun… And I love you…”

 

I bit my lip as a tears escaped my eyes, and wiped it away. With a smile I took one deep breath.

 

“I miss you too Jokwon Hyung… I miss you almost as much as the chocolate chips caramel ice cream in your freezer…”

 

 

 

 

“Jinyoung Hyung? Are you okay? You look somehow depressed…” BamBam said worriedly as he was cuddling himself next to me. Jackson’s car, where we were sitting in, drove on, when the traffic light turned green, and I stopped fixing the red colour.

 

 

“I’m okay Bam. Don’t worry.”

 

 

“I’m sure something is bothering you!” the Thai boy pouted and I couldn’t stop myself smiling about his cuteness.

 

 

“Don’t worry! We will cook something very delicious, when we arrive at home, right Jackson Hyung? And then Jinyoung Hyung will see my pets! They are very cute, and they always cheer me up, when I’m sad.

 

 

“Guys… You know… I don’t want to sound rude or anything else… But… If you’re just friend with me, because Mark told you, or because you pity me…Then…”

 

 

At least I had the courage to say this, after two rice balls and one plate with rice and the best Thai curry. It had bothered me since we have arrived at BamBam’s luxury villa near Gangnam.

 

 

“Hyung! What are you talking about? I’m not friend with you because of Mark Hyung!” BamBam squealed and came around the table to give me back hug.

 

“I like you because you’re an awesome person, and because I feel comfortable with you.”

 

 

Jackson narrowed his eyebrows.

 

“Really… BamBam is right. Actually we all don’t care about Mark’s gir…Whatever. What I want to say, we all like you because you’re a trustful person, nice and we really feel comfortable around you. Don’t think such a bull. We all want to care about you.”

 

 

 

“Thanks for taking me home you two! And get home safely.

 

“No problem. See you buddy!”

 

“Bye Hyung! I’ll pick you up tomorrow again!”

 

 

I went upstairs to my apartment below the roof and sighed heavily. It was good to get home finally. After all I haven't  been at home since… Friday…

Friday I had been at … Mark’s home…

And the next days I had been at Jokwon Hyung’s house to spend the last time in Korea with him.

And yesterday I had been at Jackson’s house.

 

 

As I opened the door to my small apartment, I wondered why it wasn’t locked… I’m sure I’d done it… I always do it before I go anywhere...

 

 

The room was dark, like usual, and I switched on the lights.

 

 

Okay, maybe I had really forgotten it this time.

 

 

I went through my only room into the kitchen and put the food from today’s lunch, which BamBam had given me, into the refrigerator.

 

As I went back into my room, I took a short glance at the bed and the opened window, and got a heart attack in the next moment.

 

Really, my heart skipped more than one painful beat, as I froze and stared at my bed. My bed, where a person was sitting, and looking out of the window, to the park near this house.

 

A scream escaped my lips.

 

He turned his head and looked at me bored.

 

I was dreaming, right?! I was just dreaming! He couldn’t be here, in my apartment, on my bed! Oh my god... NO! 

 

“Where have you been?”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

PS: Not edited and tbh I don't feel like v.v lazy author mode... I'm sorry...