Date ~♥

At least I have you ~ ♥

Hello my lovely reader-nims! :DD How are you doing? How was Valentine day? XDDD No joke ~ 

TT___TT I'm sorry for this soo late update, I was busy with exams again, then i had a blockade, and didn't know what to write ~ But here I'm again. 

But I have to say this is a really short chapter... Because I still have to plan a lot, the next chapters will be really important for the second big thing in this story D: ... 

I want to say Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you reader-nims, for subscribing, reading, commenting and upvoting my story. Thank you so much, without you I wouldn't be able to go on with this story... Your comments always cheer me up Q__Q 

Lots of love ♥♥♥

And now please enjoy this little piece ~ 

Song: GOT7 She's a monster 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD71_iDCGLM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“How is grandfather, Papa?”

“Unchanged. We don’t know whether it’s good or not. And we don’t know how long…”

“So, what’s your opinion about this house? It is in one of the quieter areas of Seoul but there’s still a subway in the near. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, one big kitchen and one big living room. And because we are friends, I will sell this sweet little house below the written price, okay Mark?”

“It’s not about the price, Minho. As long as I can get it as fast as possible, I will buy it, no matter how expensive it is.”

“No problem, you transfer me half of the money today, and I will take care of all the necessary papers immediately. And in three days you’ll receive the keys.”

“Promise?”

“Buddy, big Song Mino promise. By the way, why do you need it so fast?”

“I won’t have that much time left here.”

“Okay…One more question. You’ll live with another person here I assume. Who is he? I’ve heard a lot. You broke up with Lee Hyeri, and now you’re dating someone? Something serious?”

“Yes.”

“I’m really proud of you. And to be honest, I haven’t expected you to have such good results.”

“Thank you Mr Park. But this is all because of Jinyoung. If he hadn’t helped me, I wouldn’t have passed the exams. He believed in me.”

“You know, now that you have reached 93 % of the scores, I have to fulfil my deal with him.”

“It was not because of the deal JYP. But I will still talk with him about this scholarship.”

 

“WHAT?! 93%?! Really?”

“Yes baby. 93%. I’ve passed.”

“Oh my god! Yien! I’m so happy and proud and so… Oh my god, I have to calm down, but I just can’t, I’m so happy. I knew you would do it!”

“Come here excited puppy! Everything thanks to you! Without you I would have screwed up. Thank you Park Jinyoung!”

“Nonsense! You are smart, you would have done it even without me. But I’m so happy right now!”

 

“I BEG YOUR PARDON?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! DO YOU WANNA IN KIDDING ME MARK TUAN?! YOU’RE NOT SERIOUS!”

“Calm down baby. It isn’t a big deal…”

“You call buying a house not a big deal? Are you crazy? And what does this mean ‘You’ll live here too’. Like what?! I will live here?!”

“I’ve planned everything. And your things are here already. While you were working I told Mr Jonghyun to move your whole belongings into the room upstairs. It’ll be your own room.”

“How dare you?! I will kill you Mark! I swear!”

“Calm down Nyong… You have to admit that you can’t sleep without me anymore, and why not just moving together then?”

“This isn’t…”

“Jinyoungie… JINYOUNG?! What’s the matter?! Oh my god, open your eyes!”

“Master Mark… I think Master Jinyoung fainted…”

“You’re kidding me Park Jinyoung…”

“I could say the same Mark Tuan. If you want me to stay here, you will have to agree to this, or else I will move back into my old apartment.”

“Paying rent… Having a contract… Like, am I not you boyfriend?”

“In this case it doesn’t matter for me Mark. I just don’t want to live here for free. It doesn’t feel right, but the solution isn’t that bad either, for the problem with that sleeping together. So why not just changing this into business.”

“No. I won’t take your money. Not even in hundred years.”

“Then we won’t live together in the next hundred years… Mr Jonghyun, can you please help me with packing?”

“Master Jinyoung…”

“Mr Jonghyun, where did you put all my clothes?”

“Wait! Wait! Okay, okay… Let’s talk a about a ridiculous contract…”

“Mark, how is Jinyoung doing? I haven’t seen him around here anymore…”

“He is doing fine, Jonathan… We moved together into a house now.”

“Ah, you lucky. I wish I could also have such a happiness like you.”

“Whatever. Let’s get back to business. The business trip will be…”

 

Author POV

 

When Mark opened the door to the house, he was expected by cosy warmth and a delicious smell of Korean food. After taking off his shoes and placing the little luggage at the edge of the hall, he made his way down to the kitchen, from where he could hear soft music and the sound of a knife hitting against wood.

His quiet steps fasten, in direction of the kitchen. Passing the living room, he saw that a fire was burning in the chimney. Jinyoung’s blanket was crumpled on the sofa, and the red head assumed, his boyfriend had slept on the couch the last days, while he had been away. Next to the pillow he could see one of his shirts, the blue one from Armani.

A smile crept up on his lips, when he imagined how Jinyoung had pressed his face into the blue clothe while sleeping here.

“My little puppy…” he sighed and went on.

 

Mark’s smile grew wider when his eyes found Jinyoung, who was standing in front of the sink, washing some vegetables while humming to the song ‘Sunshine’ from 3am. The latter had faced his back to the door, and his body was moving lightly to the music. Mark couldn’t stop staring at this sight, because this was something everyone wanted to see when coming back from a two day long business trip.

 

You’re so perfect even when you don’t dress up…

 

With the white Pullover he was wearing and a dark blue jeans, a frilled apron around his waist, he looked like a lovely angel.

 

There’s no other boy like you in the world…

 

Mark watched Jinyoung for some minutes - how he dried the potatoes carefully, then started to peel them - before he slowly approached him.

 

The younger turned around when he heard footsteps, eyes widened in shock, but when he saw who was coming, he smiled as bright as the sun.

Mark was taken aback for a second.

 

Your eyes when you look at me…

It’s so intense,

You’re so beautiful….

 

“Mark…” His voice was silk and soft, and the older would have fallen on his knees, if his feet hadn’t been moving. He was more than just happy to hear this voice again.

 

Just like a child Jinyoung put everything away and opened his arms, waiting for an embrace. He took a small step forward.

Mark noticed Jinyoung was paler than usual, but his lips were rosy red as well as his cheeks. His boyfriend was beautiful as always, even more beautiful with every second Mark was looking at him.

 

He’s a monster, he has everything

He lacks nothing, his whole body is full of charm

On his face, his eyes, nose, lips, his body

Oh baby, I like everything ‘bout you…

 

“Yien… Come here…” Nothing more but a breath, but it was enough to send a shiver down his spine.

 

The BPM of my heart gets faster

It pounds so much, I’m going crazy

 

Mark closed the gap between them and Jinyoung wrapped his arms around the older one’s torso, pressed his face into the jacket and inhaled the scent of his beloved one.

The red head sighed and hugged Jinyoung as tight as possible. He was completed, finally. Being with Jinyoung, and he felt completed.

 

When you’re there,

It feels like I have the whole world

Should I melt or should I evaporate?

 

“Jinyoung… I missed you so much baby… you can’t imagine how much I missed you…” Mark whispered while burying his face into the younger one’s soft hair.

 

I wanna follow you without missing a single day…

 

“I missed you too Yien… Too much…”

 

Jinyoung unwrapped his arms to cup Mark’s face, and pressed their foreheads together.

With glassy eyes and a soft smile he caressed the older one’s cheek.

 

“Too much…”

 

They were so close that Mark could feel the warmth of Jinyoung’s face already. So close that they would have shared the same air. If Mark had breathed. But he didn’t. He couldn’t.

 

He’s a monster. He gives a fatal blow

He has total control over me. I can’t move.

 

Jinyoung pulled Mark down and crashed their lips together. The touch caused an explosion of feelings in their inside.

Mark over Jinyoung’s upper lip and the younger moaned. His arms tightened around the fragile body, the red head explored Jinyoung’s mouth, tasted the sweetness of him. With his hands he wandered up and down Jinyoung’s spine, then he pulled at the ribbon and opened the apron.

 

“Yien…” Jinyoung panted as they parted because of the lack of oxygen. “Let’s have dinner at first. Then we can talk about your business trip, okay?”

 

The older one pouted and didn’t let go of Jinyoung.

 

“Having you is enough dinner for me baby…”

 

The raven haired boy chuckled and unwrapped himself.

 

“First the sweet potatoes…”

“Then sweet Jinyoungie…”

“Get a shower, Tuan!”

“So tell me Markie, how was your trip?”

“Awful. I just say, Jonathan Walker…” Mark groaned while passing the wet plate to Jinyoung, who dried with.

“Really? Don’t be so mean, I think he is really nice.”

“You think he is really nice, but I don’t think he is. He was asking me about you every second we weren’t in a business meeting. This moron…” Mark’s hand clenched and the soap was squeezed out of the sponge.

“You’re really something, Markie…”

“How were your days here? Missed me a lot?”

“Never. I was glad you were away…”

“Really? And how do you explain your blanket and my shirt on the sofa?”

“That’s… I felt like sleeping in front of the TV… And this shirt…” Jinyoung’s blush had revealed the lie already.

 

“Let’s have a date tomorrow!” Mark blurted out all of the sudden, and Jinyoung sat up from his lying positon on Mark’ chest and looked at his boyfriend in confusion.

 

“Pardon?”

“Date, baby.”

 

Jinyoung tilted his head, and Mark laughed, because the younger was so cute, looking like a little cat.

 

“The two of us. Going out, having dinner together, take a walk down the Han River. Tomorrow is your day off, and I will also take a break. How does this sound?”

“Markie, I know what a date is. But I’m wondering why you want to go on a date suddenly. I mean, I don’t want to ruin your romantic thoughts, but we even live together already. The first time we met each other properly, it ended up in . So, why…~?”

 

Before Jinyoung could finish his sentence, Mark had spun him around already and was pressing him into the fluffy bed.

 

“Be honest… Am I a bad boyfriend? I mean, of course our relationship started a little bit differently than others. I know it’s strange, because we moved in together although we’re just dating for not even one month...”

Jinyoung smiled and cupped the older one’s cheeks.

“You’re never a bad boyfriend. Never. Because with everything you do you give me so many feelings, I don’t know how describe it. Don’t force yourself to be normal, Markie. As you said, our relationship isn’t normal, that’s why we don’t not have to do all these things normal couples do. Lying here with you is as good as a date, I’m sure.” He placed a kiss on the Mark’s cheek.

“So baby, you refuse to go with me this new restaurant? And you don’t want to go to an ice cream shop afterwards?” Mark raised his eyebrow and smirked.

“Wait… Did you just say…ice cream..?” The younger one’s eyes widened.

“Yes, ice cream. You know this shop in the near of JYP university? They’ve got the best ice cream, Chocolate caramel chips, my favourite!”

Jinyoung gulped at the mention of this ice cream type, but at the same time his eyes widened.

“Chocolate caramel chips is your favourite? Unbelievable, because it’s also my favourite!”

Mark laughed and pinched the younger one’s cheek.

“We do have a lot of things in common. Our coffee, our clothes, and now even our favourite ice cream. So, Park Jinyoung, will you go out with me on a date tomorrow?”

“Yes… Yes I will, Mark Tuan.”