Flame ~ prologue ♥

At least I have you ~ ♥

 

Hi everybody: D so here's the first chapter... I'm sorry for letting you wait for so long... V___V ~~~

 

I want to thank everybody, who subscribed this story! A bear hug for the two up votes and kisses and hugs to all, who wrote a comment. Q___Q without you all I wouldn't even upload... So... Let's start 

 

—————•————————

 

 

 

I sighted in relief and closed the book, I had read the last two hours.

 

It was Friday evening and today the one-month break started for all students of JYP International University.

 

 The weather was good - the sky was clear and I could see, how the sun set down - and everybody went out to celebrate the last day of the winter exams, so I had the whole library on my own.

And now I was glad, because I had finished the new book, our principal, Park Jinyoung, had released lately. 

 

I admit, this guy makes the best books ever. His books tell you about history and topics, which may sound boring, but he isn't old fashioned and the way he represents it makes you think about everything. 

 

I wished, I could meet Park Jinyoung again.

The first and last time I met him was, when I attended this university. I’m a special student, maybe because I have the same name as him… I'm Park Jinyoung Junior, and he is the senior. Funny, isn't it? Okay, this thing with the name was a joke of course...

 

It’s not easy to get into his near. Only if something really important happens, he will come. And if you want him as your instructor you have to own at least 9 million in your bank account. And after monthly rent of my very small apartment I didn’t even know whether there was enough money for a cup of ramen… so yeah… No chance...

 

After my mind had started to run through some calculations for my money this month, my stomach made weird noises and I decided to get up and put back the book to its place.

 

I think I’ll get myself bread or something else…

 

I toddled through the aisles – I couldn’t believe I had forgotten where the book’s place was… - , when I heard a noise that came from the direction of the comic books.

 

What was this?! I thought I was alone…

The door to the university library was closed, I have got an extra key. And I remember I had locked the door, before I had started to look for my book. How could somebody come in then? 

 

I sneaked around to find the source of the sound. 

 

Then I saw him…

There was a person, a boy, who was sitting in the corner of the aisle at the big window, his knees were pulled to his body, his head, which shined like a flame in the sunlight, was buried in his arms. His body was shaking and the sound I had heard was his sob…

 He cried quietly, it sounded so desperate, and I felt somehow sad, seeing him sitting there…

 

 It reminded me of…

 

Should I help him…? I mean, this was none of my business… 

 

I hesitated for a moment, but then I walked to him and kneeled down in front of him.

 He didn't seem to notice me, so I decided to poke his shoulder gently. 

 

“Excuse me…” 

 

He instantly shot his head up and stared at me.

 

Time seemed to stop for a moment, while I stared back at him.

 

It was quiet…

 

Hana… Dul… Set … Net…

 

My heartbeat suddenly started to raise up, while I was looking into his eyes.

 

 I've never seen such a warm and beautiful brown colour, the long black lashes highlighted everything, and his eyes were indescribable, even though they were redden.

I followed the tear that was running down his milky cheek and stopped at his lips, which looked so pinky and kissable…

 

He was beautiful… Pretty… Gorgeous…

 I wasn't gay, but … I couldn't stop this thoughts… 

This sight of this crying boy in front I seemed to burn into my mind. 

 

But then I remembered again, why I went to him, and gulped dryly, before I stuttered a        

 

 “Gwaenchanha? [Are you okay?] “ 

 

I tried to smile but I think it ended up as a grimace.

 

His eyes widened in surprise.

 Did I look this creepy? I know, when I smile, there are crinkles around my eyes….

 

But suddenly his eyes narrowed and before I could have done something he pushed me so hard, so I fell on my , and stood up.

 

“Yah! You little piece of ! How dare you spy on me?!” he shouted and my eyes widened. 

 

His voice… His voice was so deep and husky… It doesn’t suit his face… His baby face…

And…. 

 

“I beg your pardon?! I just wanted to help you and now you're shouting at me?!” I shouted back.

I couldn’t believe it…

 

He turned around without any answer and ran away. 

 

I sat there, dumbfounded. 

 

What the…?! Who was this outrageous and unthankful piece…. **** 

 

This is the last time I helped a student at this university. They’re unthankful, rude and arrogant. Yes. 

I bit my lips and my mind went to the image of this boy again… Yeah… He looks good… But he's an …

 

I knew this face somewhere… Maybe a son of a rich company…?

 

I stood up and at the same moment my phone rang.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ o.o