Ch.2 - Last One On The List?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

I was staring at him like he was an alien. His mouth was moving but I didn't understand what he was saying. Funny, cause it was usually me that people don't understand. When he talked, it sounded like an alien language so I started to think about alien. I wonder what food they eat. Do wear clothes? How tall are they? Are they green or gray? I was snap out of my thought when I felt someone shaking me. I then remember that you were sitting next to me.

 

Third POV

"Always drifting into space when someone is talking to you, you haven't change at all Taehyung," Jungkook said while giggling.  

"Huh," Taehyung said, ending his thought of aliens. He looked around the classroom and saw other students leaving the classroom so he started to pack up his thing when he heard Jungkook talking again.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"S-so-sorry. I wasn't really listening," Taehyung replied nervously while scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay. At least I know now that you're the same Taehyung that I remember." Jungkook said, letting out a soft laugh. 

"You’re not the same Jungkook that I know," Taehyung whispered to himself. Luckily, it was slow low, Jungkook didn’t hear it.

"Well, since you weren’t listening to me, I bet you didn't hear what Mrs. Lee had said too," Jungkook said.

"Hehe," he said, letting out an awkward laugh. "I heard something about senior's project and partner."

Jungkook was surprise. "Ah, you did listen! Wow, you actually paid attention. You did change a bit,” Jungkook joked.

"Is there something wrong with that," Taehyung thought, while raising his eyebrow.

"Yep, you're right. She assigned partner to everyone in the class and well yeah, I got paired up with you," Jungkook clarified.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung said unconsciously.

"No, I didn't mean it like that," Junkook exclaim. "I'm happy to be your partner. It means that we can catch up on stuff. It has been a long time since we talk and hangout."

Feeling weird, not like his usually self, and not knowing what to do, Taehyung mention about the project.

"So about the project," he reminded him.

"Oh... Mrs. Lee listed down the things we could do on the board," Jungkook said, pointing to the board.

As Taehyung turn to the board, he noticed that there was nothing written on it.

"I guess she had erased it," he said.

"No worries. I copied it down," Jungkook said. He picked up his bag and took his notebook out. He flipped through it, looking for the page and when he found it, handed the notebook to Taehyung.  "These are the things that we can do."

Taehyung scan the notebook while reading it out loud.

"Find an article(s) on obesity and prepare a report

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter