Ch.18 - I'm Sorry?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't Hate Me!!!!

Taehyung POV

"Noona, what are doing here?" The person sitting next to me was my noona. Well, not really mine but Jimin and Chanyeol's noona, Park Sandara or Dara for short. Even though she old, she has skin like a baby. She could totally pass as one of us.

"I was out here jogging and I saw you. I wanted to say hi." That's explain why she here. "So why the long face?"

"Nothing really," I said, trying to play it off.

"Aww come on," she pleaded. "Tell noona what's wrong. Does it have to do with that cute little red head?" How did she know?

"What! Nooooo! It just," I said, shaking my hands.

She stops my hands and looks straight in my eyes. "Taehyung."

Knowing I can’t lie to her, I admitted. "Yes. It has to do with him."

Releasing my hands, she asks, "What's wrong?"

"Well, we are on a date right now and he left me to say hi to his friends,” I confessed, feeling lonely. “I know it's stupid but I thought he would introduce me to them. But instead, just told me he'll be right back."

"I see. Don't over think it. I'm sure he got any explanation. If he doesn’t, just don't kiss him. I'm sure he going to go crazy," she said laughing. I couldn't help but laugh along with her.

"Yeah, I shouldn't," I agreed.

"Well then, I'm going to finish my run. I'll see you later, ok," she said as she got up.

"Okay," I said, also getting up to give her a hug. "I'll see you later."

"Bye," she said before running away.

"Bye noona," I said waving at her. After she was out of my sight, I sat back down and continue to watch Jungkook.

 

Baekhyun POV

What the hell is going on? Why was Chanyeol here? Where's my secret admirer?

"What are you doing here," I asked him. "Weren't you supposed to go home?" Instead of answering, he remains silent. What was going on? He looks so nervous, why though? Was my secret admirer still here? The only person who was here with me was only Chanyeol. Does this mean he is him?

"Answer me Chanyeol! What are you doing here," I asked once again. I was starting to get irritated when he stood there and not say anything.

"I'm," he finally said, noticing how frustrated I was getting.

"You're what," I asked, raising my voice a bit.

"I am him," he whispered, face staring at the ground.

"Him as in," I asked, trying to make him clarify what he was talking about.

It felt like an hour has passed by as he stood still. Finally, he looks up off the ground and say, “Your secret admirer..." 

He's kidding right? There no way he can be him. He likes someone else, not me. "You're joking, right," I asked, not believing what he had said. When he shook his head, my temper started to boiled. "You think this was a joke? That I was a joke?"

Shaking his head, he answer, "No, never. I never thought you were a joke. I like you Baekhyun."

"Then why didn't you just tell me," I yelled at the top of my lungs. "You knew my feeling yet you acted like you didn't know. Do you know how I feel right now? Stupid, I feel stupid. Here I thought you liked someone else so I pushed my feeling away from you and put it towards this secret admirer. And now that you’re here telling me that you’re him and you like me, what am I supposed to do?"

"I'm sorry," he said, walking closer to me.

Putting my hand up to prevent him from walking closer to me, I yelled, "Sorry is not going to cut it, Chanyeol!" I look down at his hands and noticed he was holding something. "Flowers and chocolate?"

"Yeah. I bought them for you," he said, trying to hand them to me.

"I don't want it," I spat out.

"Baekhyun," he called out my name, taking another step forward. 

"Don't!" I stopped him. "Don't come any closer! I can't handle this right now," I said, turning around and ran.

"Baekhyun! Please! I'm sorry," I hear him yelled but my heart aches too much. I think it’s going to burst.

 

Jungkook POV

While walking with Taehyung, I spotted Luhan and Sehun playing basketball. Wanting to say hi to them, I told Taehyung I’ll be right back.

"Luhan! Sehun," I yelled as I got closer to the court.

"Little Kook,” I heard Sehun yelled as well, "Golden Maknae," from Luhan. Dropping their ball, they came toward me and gave me a hug.

"Eww, you guys smell," I joked.

"Too bad," Sehun said.

Pulling away, Luhan asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I was walking with my date when I spotted you guys. I came to say hi," I explained. 

"Does your date have orange hair," Luhan asked.

"Yeah, why," I asked, sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter