Ch.20 - Please?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV

"Where? Where is he," Taehyung asked as he barged in the front door of the hospital. As soon as Yoongi mention the words Chanyeol and hospital together, he went into panic mode and sprint to the hospital.

"Taehyung-ah" Dara said as she was the first one to see him.

Upon hearing his name, he turns and sees her seating in the waiting room. "Noona." There sitting beside her was Yoongi and Jimin, both having the same look as her. "Noona, what happen to Chanyeol?"

"I don't know. He wasn't eating since yesterday and looked pretty sick today so I told him to stay him,” she started to explain. “When I went to check on him, I found him on the ground."

"We still don't know what wrong with him. Let's just wait for the doctor to explain," Jimin said.

Listening to her story, something caught Taehyung attention. "Wait, you said he wasn't eating since yesterday."

"No, not really,” Dara said. “He refuses to come out of his room and wouldn't let anyone in. I was glad he didn't lock the door today."

Having an idea on the cause, Taehyung turned to Yoongi. "Does this have to do anything with Baekhyun, Yoongi?"

When he heard the name, Jimin was confused oh how Baekhyun was involved with Chanyeol being in the hospital. "Baekhyun? What about Baekhyun?"

"Who's Baekhyun," Noona asked, not knowing the person they were talking about.

"Baekhyun was Chanyeol's crush. He was supposed to confess on Saturday but I guess it didn't go as he planned. Wait Jimin, where are you going," Taehyung asked. He was confuse when he see Jimin heading towards the door.

"To find Baekhyun,” Jimin yelled. “He put Chanyeol in here so I'm going to do the same to him."

"Don't you dare Jimin," Dara said firmly. "Hurting Baekhyun won't do anything for Chanyeol. Besides, you think Chanyeol is going to forgive you if you lay a finger on him?"

"But," Jimin tried to say but was cut off.

"Chanyeol needs you here," she stated.

"Fine," he said, walking away from the door. "But when I see him, I'm going to..."

"You're going to do nothing," she said, crossing her arms.

"Whatever,” he said, sitting back down. Soon after, the doctor came out.

Rushing up to the doctor, Dara asks, "Doctor, is he ok?"

"Are you guys related to the patient," the doctor asked.

Jimin answers, "Yes, he's our brother."

"Okay, can you guys step this way for a minute?" The doctor motions them to step to the side.

 

"Taehyung, have you been crying," Yoongi asked when he noticed Taehyung's puffy red eyes.

"What,” Taehyung said. “What are you talking about?"

"Your eyes. They're red," he pointed out. "Look, Chanyeol is going to be ok..."

"I didn't cry about Chanyeol," Taehyung corrected him.

"Oh."

"Jungkook broke up with me," Taehyung continued.

"What," Yoongi yelled.

"Shhhhh! This is a hospital," one of the nurse said.

"Sorry," he apologizes to her and then turns his attention back to Taehyung. "What? Why? I though the kids was madly in love with you."

"Guess not. Look Yoongi, I don't want to talk about it." Thinking about Jungkook only makes his head hurts.

Seeing his cousin hold on to his head, Yoongi asks, "Are you ok?"

"I don't know,” Taehyung said. “I have this huge headache right now."

"Why don't we get you check out since we're here," Yoongi said, placing his hand on Taehyung’s shoulder.

"Yeah, sure," Taehyung answered.

"I'm going tell Jimin. Be right back," Yoongi said, leaving Taehyung alone. After a couple of second, Yoongi came back. "Ok, can you stand up?"

"Yeah," Taehyung said, getting up slowly. Scared that Taehyung might fall, Yoongi grab on to his shoulder.

"Just to be sure," he said with a smile before walking him to the nurse’s desk. "Excuse me, my cousin isn't feeling well. Can we get a check up on him?"

 

Jungkook POV

Taehyung didn't come to school today. I really want to apologize. I shouldn't have broken it off. I was stupid. How can I let Taehyung go like that? He was the best thing that happens in my life. I want to talk to him but he's not responding to any of my texts. Maybe I should go over and beg him to forgive me. At least I'm not the only one that's sad.

"Baekhyun!" After class had ended, I found him leaning on my locker. "What are you doing here?"

"Jungkook-ah, have you seen Chanyeol,” he asked. “I want to apologize to him."

"Apologize? Doesn't that mean you rejected him," I asked, feeling terrible.

"Well, yeah... wait. You knew he liked me and didn't tell me,” Baekhyun said. “I got mad at him, thinking he was playing with me."

"He wasn't playing with you,” I stated, facepalming myself. “It was me that told him to not tell you yet. I'm sorry."

"Yeah well, what's done is done,” Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter