Ch.12 - It Went Smoothly?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chanyeol POV (Chanyeol's House)


Today is a big day. Today is when Baekhyun is going to notice me not as the crazy guy at school. More than a student, he is going to be mine and I'm not taking no as an answer. Even if he does say no, I'm going to make him fall for me. He is going to go crazy for me, that’s the Chanyeol way.

Serious though, I don't want this to go badly. I know he think I'm crazy but I'm really not. I'm just a normal boy who do thing his way, even if people think it's scary.

After getting ready, I stood in front of my bathroom's mirror. I'd style my hair just like how the noona from the salon had taught me and shaved. Staring at myself, I look so different. I liked the way I look back then but if this is for Baekhyun, then I'm ready to risk it. Heck, if thing goes wrong, I can always go back, right? I must admit, I do look cool now. I think I can pass by as one of those ulzzang.

I left the bathroom and headed down stair to have breakfast. A couple of minute while eating, I heard my phone beep.

 

From Alien
Meet us by the school gate before class

 

Us? Him and Jungkook, maybe?

 

To Alien
Ok, C u soon

I put my dishes away and went to grab my backpack. As I was leaving, I stop by the mirror one last time.

"Yup Chanyeol, you really look good,” I said, giving myself a pep talk. “Go get him."

 

Meanwhile...

 

Taehyung POV (Taehyung's House)

Time to start Operation Get Eyeliner For Chanyeol. I hope everything goes well today.

I was eating breakfast when the doorbell rang. Wondering who is was, I got up and answered to the door. Making sure it was a stranger, I look through the peep hole and see a red hair boy. Jungkook is here?

"Hey," I said as I open the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, good morning to you, too," he said, casually walking in. "Can I walk my boyfriend to school?"

"Oh, I'm sorry,” I said, following him into the living room as I closed the door. “I'm still new to this 'boyfriend' thing."

"It's okay, baby," he said, grabbing my hand and peck my lip. God, I don't think I could get over this. His lip is so soft. "I got you something," he said once he pulled away. ping his backpack, he pulled out a shirt and hand it to me. "Do you like it?"

It is nice when I hold it up but then I notice something. Jungkook was wearing the same shirt but in a different color. Is this what they call...

"Couple shirt," I asked.

"Yup! I bought them the other day,” he said, giving me a cheeky smile. “So, come on."

"Huh," I said, confused.

"Put on the shirt," he clarified.

"You mean now," I asked, pointing down.

"Yes. I want to see how you look in it,” he said. “Plus, it will let everyone know that you're mine." His statement made my face heat up. I didn't know he was the possessive type. I guess that's a good thing, right? 

"Where are you going," he asked when I walked away.

"To change," I said, pointing to the bathroom.

"You can change here,” he stated. “We're both boys." I don’t know what but I have a weird feeling that he might do something.

"O-okay," I said, handing him back the shirt.

My shirt was halfway lifted when he said, "Wow, a six pack. I didn't know you work out. Damn, my baby is fit!" Yup, I can't do this. Dropping my shirt, and grabbing the shirt he gave me, I walked away. "Wait, where are you going? I was enjoying the show!"

"To the bathroom to change," I yelled as I closed the bathroom’s door.

"Aww!"

 

After changing, I find Jungkook on the couch watching T.V. I hope he like it.

"Okay, done," I said, opening my hand as I show him the shirt.

"Wow, you look good in it,” he said. “And with the new haircut, you really look hot."

"Jungkook," I cried.

"I'm serious," he said, getting up and walking towards me. He comb his fingers into my hair and stare into my eyes. "You really look good, so don't doubt yourself, okay?"

"Okay, but can you minimize the teasing," I asked, pouting a little.

"No can do,” he said, tapping the side of my face. “I like seeing you red and all. You look so cute."

"Jungkook, please," I said with a puppy dog face. I wonder if this will work.

"With that face, okay then," he said, giving in. Yes, it worked!

"Thank you," I said.

"I'm really glad I bought you this shirt,” he said, pulling on the hem of it. “It fit you well."

"Thanks you for the shirt," I said, wrapping my arms around him. He is so soft, I can hug him all day, but why do I feel hands on my stomach? Is he doing what I'm think he's doing? "Are you feeling me?"

"Yeah, these are hard,” he said, poking my stomach. “Man, you've been working out."

"Okay, that's it," I said, releasing him and walked to the kitchen. "Did you have breakfast yet?"

"No, I came here skipping breakfast," he said, following behind me.

"I'll make you something then. We have like..." I look at the clock, "two hour before school start. That's enough time to cook something. How about some bacons and eggs?"

"Sounds good," he said.

"Okay then,” I said, pulling out a pan from the cabinet. “You can wait in the dining room and I'll start cooking."

"Okay then,” he said. “Thanks babe!"

"No problem."

 

Third POV (On the way to school)

"Thanks once again for the breakfast,” Jungkook said as they was walking to school. “It was really good."

"It's no problem at all," Taehyung said, smiling as Jungkook interlace their hands together.

"Oh yeah, don't forgot to tell Chanyeol to meet us before class start,” Jungkook reminded him. “I want to see how he look."

"Okay, sure," Taehyung said, taking out his phone and sending a quick text  Chanyeol. 

 

To Giant

Meet us at the school gate before class

 

After a couple of second, he got a reply.

 

From Giant

Ok c u soon

 

"He said okay," he told Jungkook before closing his phone and continue his walk.

 

Upon arriving at school, they found Chanyeol standing by the gate but the thing was, he wasn’t alone. Clicking and flashing, a bunch of students were trying to take pictures with him which surprise both Taehyung and Jungkook. 

"Hey, Chanyeol," Taehyung scream, trying to catch his attention. Hearing his name being called, he turn around looking for the source. He spot them waving so he wave back.

"Sorry guys, I have to go," he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter