Ch.11 - Makeover?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

I woke up smiling because of this dream I had last night. It is the best dream that I ever had. It was a sleepover at my place and Jungkook was there. Chanyeol was there too but even in a dream he was being his annoying self. Still, I remembered we were having fun. But the most excited part of my dream was when Jungkook suggested that he and I slept in the same bed like it we used to do. Ah! I couldn't forget that part. I remembered lying on my bed with Jungkook beside me and something magical happen. He kissed me and confessed his feeling for me. I remembered not doing anything at first but when he was about leave, I pulled him back down and kissed him. 

God, that dream was amazing. I wish it could have been real. It felt so real but it couldn't, could it? Everything was so vivid. Oh well, might as well go back to sleep since it's the weekend. I wish I have that dream again.

So I was lying in bed trying to sleep when I heard someone enter my room. I was assuming it was Chanyeol, looking for an extra pillow, but when my blanket rose up and a body slide in, I knew it wasn't him. He never likes sleeping on my bed with me, that's why he sleeps outside on the couch. If we do sleep together, he would never put his arm around me and snuggle with me. So who was this person sleeping besides me? Could it be...?

"Jungkook," I whispered.

"Oh, sorry. Did I wake you," he asked. It is him, on my bed, snuggling with my arm. So does this mean my dream was real!? We actually kissed! "You know, your arm is soft. I could just snuggle with it all days long." He put more pressure on my arm with his cheek. "I met your parent on my way to the bathroom. They still looked young for their age. Both of them left to work through but your mom cooked us breakfast and ask me to wake you up but when I saw you still sleeping, I wanted to join you. Chanyeol is up and eating as we speak." I didn't respond. I just lied there thinking. What am I supposed to do? Here he was, just lying on my bed with me and snuggling with my arm. Does this mean we are in a relationship? It'll be my first time being in a relationship. Are we in a relationship? "Come on. Let's go get some breakfast," he said, letting go of my arm and getting off the bed.

"Okay," I said, throwing the blanket off of me and standing up but instead of following him, I just stood still.

"Aren't you coming," he asked at the door. I didn't answer him and remained at my spot. Should I ask him? "Is something the matter," he asked, walking towards me and I nodded. "What's wrong?" He places his palm over my forehead to check my temperature. "Are you sick?" Removing his hand, I shook my head. "Then what is it?"

"What are we," I whispered and faced the ground. I can't look directly at him. It was embarrassing asking that question. My face must have been red by now. Instead of answering me, he giggled instead. It's not funny! 

I felt him lifting my chin up with his finger so that I would be looking directly into his eyes. He was smiling and I swear I could die right now just by looking at him.

"What are we," he asked and I nodded. "Well, maybe this could answer your question." He put his arms around my neck and brought me closer. The next thing I know is my lips is moving against his. Enjoying the kiss, I unconsciously place my hands are on his waist, pulling even closer to me if that was even possible. After a while, he pulled away which made me pout. "Does that answer your question?" Kind of but a kiss doesn't really establish a status. I want him to say it, so I shook my head. "Really? Do I have to say it?" I nodded. "Okay then," he said, removing his arms and taking a step back. "Taehyung, I'm sorry for not being a good friend. I'm sorry for leaving you for my personal gain. But as I did gain popularity, I also lost something very important to me. I lost my best friend, the person I cared a lot for. I know I made a stupid mistake, but as of right now I want to fix everything." He grab my hands before saying, "I never stop thinking about you. You was always on my mind. So when Mrs. Lee partner us up, I decided that I want you back in my life. But instead of wanting to be friend, I think, no, I know I want something more." He looked directly at me. I could tell he was being sincere. "I know I had this feeling for you but didn't do anything about it. But when you kept asking about Baekhyun, it drove me crazy. I thought I lost my chance of being with you. But when you told me about your plan on getting Chanyeol and Baekhyun together, convinced me that you never liked him that way. I felt like I still have a chance. And I'm taking that chance now. So Taehyung, can you dig deep down in your heart to forgive this fool for hurting you so much and do me the honor in having me as your boyfriend?" Oh this is rich. Jungkook is apologizing and asking me to be his boyfriend. I never thought in a million of years he would be doing this. I would love to say yes but...

"I don't know. I'm kind of hungry right now so how about you ask me again after breakfast," I said, letting go of his hands and walking to the door.

"But Taehyunie," he whined. I tried not to laugh. I couldn’t look back because if I do, I would be facing a pouting Jungkook and I would melt if I see that. I'm not trying to be mean but I want my brain to soak in everything. I was close to the door but was stopped by Jungkook back hugging me. "Please? Please be my boyfriend, Commander V." Commander V? I haven't heard that nickname for a long time now. Jungkook always called me that when he is serious or want something from me. Just hearing that name bring back old memories.

"But what about your friends," I asked.

"I only need you," he said, squeezing me tighter.

"People will talk," I informed him.

"Then let them,” he said, burying his face into my back. “Someone told me that people will always have opinion about others, you just can't take it to heart."

"Chanyeol told you that," I asked, knowing very well where it came from.

"Yup," he said. 

I turned around to face him and stared directly to his eyes. "But why me,” I asked. “I'm not normal."

"That's why I like you,” he said, giving me a warm smile. “It's what makes you, you."

"Someone's a smooth talker," I pointed out.

"And someone's playing hard to get," he rebutted, causing me to laugh. Was I really? "So?"

"Hmmm,” I hummed.

"Be my boyfriend and go out with me," he asked again.

"Okay," I answered.

"Yes," he shouted, hugging me even tighter. Someone has been working out. "I swear I'll be the best boyfriend you will ever have. No scratch that, only have cause I'm never letting go of you."

"Can't you let go of me now,” I asked. “I can't breathe."

"Oh, sorry,” he said, releasing his tight grip. “Did I hurt you?"

"I think you've gave me a bruise," I joked.

"What? Where," he asked, searching my body any marks.

"I'm just kidding," I said, laughing at his attempt.

"Don't scare me like that,” he said with a pout. “I thought I really did hurt you."

"Well, you didn't. So stop worrying about it too much," I said, reaching slowly for his hand and interlock it with my mine. "So we're boyfriends now?"

"Yup," he said with a huge grin on his face.

"Well then, boyfriend. How about we go get some breakfast now,” I asked, bringing his hand to my tummy. “I’m hungry and I think Chanyeol ate most of it already."

"Okay,” he said. “It'll be our first date."

"Yeah so let’s go," I said, pulling him out of the room and headed towards the dining room.

 

~Hours later at the salon~

"Why am I cutting my hair," I asked. I am now currently sitting in a salon's chair beside Chanyeol. Jungkook suggested at breakfast that a good haircut would be nice before shopping. So after eating and getting ready, we headed to the salon. But when we got there, I was force to sit in one of those seats and get my hair cut, too! 

"Because you're supporting me,” Chanyeol said, sitting across from me. “If I'm cutting my hair you are too."

"That doesn't even make any sense,” I said, trying to comprehend his logic. “How is cutting my hair going to support you?" 

"Shut it! You know what I mean,” He yelled. “Beside, your hair is even longer than mine. You was bound to cut it one of these days."

"He's right," Jungkook said, standing behind my chair and playing with my hair. Great! You, too!

"But it's my hair," I whined. "Don't you like it long?"

"I do. I think it looks cute on you," he said, bending down and whisper to my ear, "but I think you'll look hotter with have short hair." Oh god, I can't believe he said that! My face is so red right now. I can see him smirking at me through the mirror. Bad Jungkook. You're so bad! "Will you cut it for me?"

"Fine," I said, giving up.

"Thank you baby," he said, giving me a peck on my cheek before sitting down at the waiting area. I swear today is "make Taehyung's face red day." Since th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter