Ch.3 - Cake and Manga?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

Oh my god! I'm so happy. I can't believe that Mrs. Lee actually paired me up with Taehyung. I miss him so much but it was my fault that we stop hanging out. Things are going to change, though. I want my best friend back and I'm going to get him back in my life no matter what. He even agreed to sing with me for our project. Ahh! This smile on my face wouldn’t go away. 

I was literally jumping to the mall. It's a twenty minute walk from school so I took my time. I'm not late anyways.

The weather is nice. The sun is out but it wasn't hot. There was also a light breeze which felt good. I like this kind of weather. It was fitting with my mood. 

While walking, a store caught my eyes. It was a small bakery. It has all sorts of desserts on the display window. I couldn't stop looking at the cakes. They look so delicious, I had to get one. Which I did. I went in and gazed at the menu. They were all so tempting. I couldn't decide on what type of cake to get.

After a few minute of wondering what to get, I went up and order; a slice of chocolate cake and an almond milk tea. After paying, the cashier handed me my slice of cake and told me to wait a couple of minute for my drink. I took my cake and went to a table near the window. Damn, this cake looks so good. I pick up my fork and took a piece of the cake. I stared at it for a good second before placing it in my mouth. I was in heaven. It was so good; I couldn't stop myself from taking another bite. Can things get any better? First, being partner with Taehyung and now the cake. Today is a great day. 

Realizing that I ate all the cake, I started to think about Taehyung. What he was doing now. Did he go home yet? Did he eat? Maybe I should get him a cake tomorrow? I remember that he used to like sweets. Well, he liked any foods. 

"Hehe," I laugh to myself. I was remembering the time when Taehyung eat half of the cake that I'd bought him by himself on his birthday. 

 

~Flashback~

 

I was outside of his house with a cake in my hand. I bought it when I was walking to his house. He like strawberry so I got him a vanilla cake covers with strawberries. I remembered knocking on his door, waiting for him to open it. When he did, the look in his face was priceless. I never saw him smile like that before. It was breathtaking. 

 

~End of Flashback~

 

That smile made me smile. I'll give anything to see it again. And then it hit me, I know what I must do. I want, no, I need to see that look on his face again. Seeing him happy like that make me happy. Cakes make him happy. Maybe I should get him one? It's not much but it's a working progress. Yup, that what I'm going to do. I'm going to buy him a cake tomorrow before school. I can't wait!

"Number five!"

Hearing my number being called, I answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter