Ch.25 - What's That?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jungkook announced the game, the group gathered around the round table with a bottle placed in the center. The seat arrangement followed with Taehyung at the center, then Yoongi, Chanyeol, Sehun, Jungkook, Jimin, Baekhyun, and Luhan at the last seat next to Taehyung. When Taehyung sat next to Yoongi, he noticed a bruise on his cousins neck.

"Yoongi, what's that on your neck? Did you get bit or something?" Taehyung asked innocently.

"What?!" he yelled, trying to cover the mark up.

"Yeah, it's pretty big," Taehyung stated. 

"Shh," he whispered, trying not to let the other hear him, but it was too late.

"Oh, look, Jimin has one too," Chanyeol said, pointing at Jimin's neck causing him to blush and hide his mark.

"Wow, there must a bug here somewhere," Taehyung said. "Look, their faces are red too. Are you guys sick?"

"Idiot," Sehun stated.

"What?" Taehyung asked in confusion. 

"Those aren't bug bites, they're love bites," Jungkook explained to his lover.

"Love bites?" he said, still confused. 

"They're hickies!" Sehun yelled. He couldn't handle the stupidity of them any more. 

"Ahh.." Taehyung said, finally catching on.

"Yeah, looks like somebody has been busy. Maybe that's why they took forever to come down," Baekhyun teased.

"Yeah, maybe you're right," Luhan said, agreeing with Baekhyun.

"Shut up!" Jimin yelled, "at least now everyone knows he's taken." If it was anyone else, they would have been embarassed but not Jimin. He was was proud he gave Yoongi a hickey. Everyone started to laugh at his statement but one person.

"How come I don't have one?" Taehyung asked, which cause everyone to stop laughing and look at him.

"Are you serious?" Sehun asked.

"Yes," Taehyung replied.

"Jungkook, that's your job," Luhan spoke, smiling at Jungkook. The look on his face was priceless.

"Tae, are you sure?" Jungkook asked. It wasn't a question to ask in the first place. You just simply do it.

"Yes," he hesitated to say, "by the look on your guys face, it makes it seem like a bad thing." That's when everyone cracked up.

"Babe, if you want one then I'll give you one," Jungkook said seductively. Everyone groaned after he said that.

"Ew, no! Not here," Luhan said.

"Yeah, I want to play the game," Sehun stated. "You can mark him later."

"Later then," he mouthed to Taehyung. "Ok, if we're all done here, let's start the game!"

"Yeah," the group yelled.

"Since I came up with this game, I'll get to spin the bottle first," Jungkook said. "The game is simple. The person who spins the bottle gets to ask the question, or make the dare. The person the bottle lands on has to complete the task. If not, he shall be punished."

"Oh, what kind of punishment?" Chanyeol asked.

"The punishment shall be what the group comes up with. Also, if it lands on yourself, you'll get to spin again," he answered. "Anymore questions?" He looked around, no one asked. "Let the game begin," Jungkook said, grabbing the bottle. He placed it in the middle of the ground, and spun it. As the bottle was slowing down, the group couldn't contain their excitement

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter