Ch.10 - Teasing Me?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

"Man, Taehyung! I missed eating your food. This soup is amazing," Jungkook exclaimed. After eating five bowls, one would have thought he was stop by now.

"T-thank y-you," I stuttered. He needs to stop every time he take a bite. I can't handle it. It's like he teasing me.  Then there is Chanyeol. Why is he looking like that? Having that smile on his face is creeping me out.

"Why are you stuttering," he asked, mouth curving higher.

"W-what are you talking about," I said. ! I’m stuttering. I need to stop.

"See, you're doing it again,” he pointed out. “You know, I noticed that you started stuttering whenever Jungkook is around." Did he just say that out loud. My eyes were going to pop out of my sockets. I can't believe he would say that with Jungkook here. What is he trying to do, tease me to death?

"Really, I think I'm not use to having people complementing me," I said, trying to play it off. It was a nice save, I think.

“Really now,” he asked. “I had been complementing you since forever and you never stutter like that. I guess you only stutter when it comes to Jungkook," he said with a smirk. Quick, I need to leave this table before he continues to tease me.

"Well I'm stuff," I said, grabbing my plate and standing up. I was about to leave the table but Jungkook stop me.

"Wait! Let me do the dishes," Jungkook offered, already half way up.

"I can't do that,” I said, motioning him to sit back down. “You're the guest so it's my responsible to take care of this stuff."

"Aww, please,” he whined. “How about we do the dishes together. You can wash and I'll dry."

"It's ok,” I said, but he was persistent. “You can..."

"If he wants to do it, just let him Taehyung," Chanyeol interrupted. I'm so going to kill you, Chanyeol! I swear, he likes to put me into awkward situation. I look at both of them before shaking my head. Taking a deep breath, I knew I can’t win with two people against me.

"I guess if you want to," I said, turning to the kitchen.

"There's nothing wrong with two people washing dishes," Chanyeol continue to tease me, causing me to stop walking and sending him a glare. You think you got the upper hand on me. We'll see.

"Yeah, your right. Since Jungkook is helping me, you can clear the table and wipe it down," I said while smirking.

"What," he yelled.

"Yeah. Start cleaning now," I said, throwing him a dish towel. Revenge is sweet.

 

~At the kitchen's sink~

"You know you don't have to do this," I said, trying to persuade him to stop but it was no good.

"I really don't mind. Plus, since I already started, I can't stop now," he said, showing me his hand that was covered with water. I guess he's right. I should stop fighting it.

Cleaning the plates went faster than I thought. I scrubbed the dishes, rinsed then passed it to him. He dried it and put them on the drying rack. We even talked about our project and Chanyeol’s love life. Next thing we knew it, we were done.

"That was fun," Jungkook said as he dried his hands with a towel before passing it to me.

"Yeah. Thanks for helping," I said, accepting the towel.

"No problem at all," he said, giving me a smile.

"Let go see if Chanyeol is done so we can watch a movie," I said, dropping the towel on the counter. I walked to the hallway but noticed Jungkook stand where I left him so I went back. "Are you coming?"

"I need to tell you something," he said with this serious tone making me curious.

"Sure, what's up," I said but he didn't say anything. Instead, he motions me to come closer with his hand. Oh, it's must be a secret so I follow his lead and walk closer. He lean forward, heat of his mouth was touching my ear. I waited for him to say anything but he did something else which shock me. Instead of talking, he brought his lip to my cheek. He kissed me! I froze where I was standing, trying to think why he had just kissed me. When he leaned back, I stared at him. He gave me this smile before leaving the room. I watch him as he left; touch the spot where his lip touched. I could still feel it tingle. Many things were going across my mind. Does this mean he like me? Or is he playing with me? I don’t know! I need to find out. When I came to my senses, I followed him into the living room. I wanted to ask why he did that but he was busy talking to Chanyeol. I guess I'll talk to him later. I didn't want to make this room awkward, so I tried to not let the kiss affect me that much and tried to act like myself.

"So what are we going to watch," I said as I enter the room. I need to be normal as possible. I mean normal weird as possible.

"Chanyeol wanted to watch the new Fairy Tail movie that he just bought," Jungkook said.

"You still watch anime," I asked.

"Of course I do! I love Fairy Tail,” he shouted. “You know about it right?"

"You know I do. Don't you know I'm Natsu," I asked before trying my best to impersonate him. "I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... Everyone's feelings... They support me... They are what give me the will to stand and fight!" (Natsu Dragneel to Zero in "The Power of Emotion"). After acting out that part, Jungkook and Chanyeol clapped. I bow and thank them.

"That was really good," Jungkook claimed which made me blush. I need to stop doing that whenever Jungkook complement me.

"Thank you," I said, turning to the side.

"Hey, go get some blankets," Chanyeol said, which was a nice way to kill the mood.

"Right, I'll be right back," I said before leaving the room.

 

Chanyeol POV

Now, down to serious business. Since Taehyung is out of the room, I can find out what's going on with him and Jungkook. The only way I can do that is to have a nice chitchat with him

"Jungkook," I call out his name.

"Yes," he answered.

"I only have a few minute to do this before Taehyung gets back so I'm getting right to the point,” I said. “You like Taehyung, right?"

"Of course I like him,” he stated. “I wouldn't be here if I didn't. He is my friend." Not the answer I was looking for.

"I'm serious," I said with a serious face. I guess I need to be clearer. "Do you like Taehyung more than a friend?"

"Um, I um," he stumble for words.

"Come on, he's going to come back anytime now,” I rushed him. “Is it a yes or a no?"

He debated in his mind on either telling me or not. He cover his face first and then whispered, “Yes.”

"Good," I said, getting up and went to sit next to him, patting his back. "Was that hard now?" 

He gave me this confuses look before asking, "You're ok with it?" Why wouldn't I be?

"Of course I am,” I said. “Why wouldn't I be? I could tell from the first time I met you, you was in love with Taehyung."

"W-what," he said, not believing me.

"Yeah, I saw the look in your eyes when he accepted your gift. They sparkle," I told him what I saw.

"Really," he asked, still not believing me.

"Yup," I said while laughing. His face is red now. "So, when are you going to confess?" Seriously, this two need to get together already. 

"I can't," he said, throwing his head back.

"Why not," I asked.

"I don't even know if he likes me that way," he claimed. Oh my god! Is he serious?

"You're kidding me now, right? Don't you see the way he looks at you? The way he stuttered when you complement him," I pointed out. Guess I really need to tell him so I leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear. "He told me that he likes you." That'll get him excited.

"Really," he asked, his voice higher than before. I gave him a nod but he sat still. He must still registering that Taehyung likes him. The next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter