Ch.6 - A Plan?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

Oh god, I'm so embarrass right now. He thinks I like Eyeliner. Why would I like him? That attitude of his is not too died for. Why does Chanyeol have to like him? I should have told Jungkook that Chanyeol liked Eyeliner but I don't want to ruin things. This better be worth it Chanyeol. Speaking of Chanyeol, I should let him know about his Eyeliner. I took out my phone and started to text him.

 

To CrazyGiant-

 

I got it

 

A few second later, I got a reply from him.

 

From CrazyGiant-

 

Really!? Thanks man! :D

 

To CrazyGiant-

 

Do you want to meet up?

 

From CrazyGiant-

 

Sure. Where at?

 

To CrazyGiant-

 

Did you leave yet? If not, meet me by the school's front gate

 

From CrazyGiant-

 

Ok, see you in a few =)

 

I put my phone back into my pocket and walk towards the gate. I was almost there and I could see Chanyeol from this distance. I didn't like the scene though. The other students were walking around him like he was some kind of disease. Like if they touch him, they think his craziness would rub off of him. It hurts me to see him like this. They act like we're not people with feeling. It's not our fault, we were born this way. I bet if they found out he was rich, they be all over him.

 

I shouldn't think like this. At least we have each other and that's what matter the most. Oh, he's waving at me, so I waved back.

 

"So," he said, waiting for an answer.

 

"I'm hungry," I said. He did promise me food.

 

"That not what I mean alien," he said, placing his hands on his hip.

 

"Well, let's get something to eat first giant," I said.

 

"Fine. Where do you want to go," he asked.

 

"How about the usual place, Creamy's Café," I suggested.

 

"Sure,” he said, shrugging his shoulders. “I could use some coffee right now."

 

"Why? Going to stay up all night to think of a plan to seduce Eyeliner,” I teased as we made our way to the place. He remained quiet so I continue with the teasing. "Are you going to buy him flowers and candy to win his love? Hmm Chanyeol?"

 

This is the first time he stayed quiet so I stop walking and I look at him. He was blushing. He really serious about this dude. "Chanyeol," I called his name.

 

"Yeah," he said, stopping at his spot.

 

"Do you really like him," I asked, trying to make sure if he was serious. It took a while for him to answer that question.

 

"I think so," he whispered.

 

"But he's a Kingka," I reminded him.

 

"I know," he said with a nod.

 

I was at a stump. I don't know what to do. He never acted this way before. He like a Kingka out of all the students that attended that school. I’m happy for him but I'm also scared that he might get hurt at the end.

 

"But what if he doesn’t like you," I asked but instead of frowning, he gave me his usual smile.

 

"Then I will make him fall for me," he said.

 

Damn, Chanyeol. You are serious. I guess there are no other choices. Since you're my friend. I'm going to support you until the end even if the one you like is a Kingka. 

 

"Okay," I said.

 

"Okay, what," he asked, tilting his head to the side.

 

"I'm going to help you get Eyeliner," I said, walking up to him and placing my hands on his shoulders.

 

"Are you serious!? How though," he asked with excitement.

 

"I don't know yet but we'll come up with something,” I said. Thinking of a way to get Eyeliner, my stomach started to growl. “Let’s get to the café first. I'm hungry.”

 

We finally arrive at Creamy's Cafe. Chanyeol told me to get a table while he orders our foods so I went to the table by the window. As I sat there looking out of the window, I started to think of a way to win over Eyeliner. Creating a plan to seduce one of a Kingkas is going to be hard. Not only that, I also have that duet with Jungkook. Plus, I still need to pick a song for my solo. Err, I'm going to be busy from now on, but I think I could put those things aside for now. I still have three weeks before the festival. I need to help Chanyeol first.

 

Chanyeol came back with a tray full of foods. As we sat there and eat, we started to discuss about Baekhyun, a.k.a, Eyeliner. Remembering the notes I got from Jungkook, I pull it out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter