Ch.7 - Death Of Me?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

The next day, I told Chanyeol that I was going to practice with Jungkook during lunch. I asked if he wanted to come along, but he declined. He said something about Eyeliner so I'm assuming that he going to observe him.

 

After getting my lunch, I headed towards the school's garden. To my surprise, it was empty which was weird because it is beautiful here. I looked around trying to find anyone who came in sight, well, mostly looking for Jungkook but he doesn’t seem to be here yet. I'm guessing he's still getting his lunch.

I walked around garden, just taking in the view. It was very beautiful. This is my first time coming here, I usually hangout at the library or at the classroom. I should come here again and bring Chanyeol along. He might also like it. It could be our new hangout spot since nobody actually here, only peace and quiet.

I found a spot that was nice to sit down. It was under the big oak tree near the duck's pond. I wonder who feeds them, the duck are pretty big. The spot near it has a nice shade under the tree. Barely any sunlight coming through so I felt it was a good spot to practice. I clutch on to my stomach as it started to growl. I couldn't wait any longer so I went and sat under the big oak tree and start eating. Where is Jungkook and why is taking him so long? As long as I'm waiting, I decided to practice first. I took out the lyrics from my backpack and start singing my part. 

"The first moment I saw you..." 

 

~Flashback~

Jungkook, I remember when we first met. It was first day of fifth grade. I was sitting alone watching the other kids play with each other. They didn't want to play with me because, you know, I'm weird. All I did was sat on the side line and played by myself.

That was, until you came along.

You had come out of the restroom and were walking to the other kids. I didn't know what happen, but you stop and walked towards me. The next thing I knew, you sat next to me and introducing yourself but all I did was stared at you.

"Hi! My name is Jeon Jungkook, what's your name," I remembered you asking. Instead of answering, I remained silent. "Why aren't you playing with the others?"

"Because they don't like me," I remembered saying.

"Why not," you asked.

"Because they think I'm weird,” that’s what I told you. “I don't blame them;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter