Ch.26 - You What?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun! Where did you go?!" Taehyung yelled. During their game of truth or dare, he didn't expect Sehun to get up and leave. "Where did he go?" he said to himself. This house is big, and Sehun could be anywhere. Right now, Taehyung was standing outside on the balcony, seeing if he could spot Sehun from up here.

"The weather's nice, right?"

"Hmm," Taehyung turned to his left, and there was Sehun. "Sehun?! What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking at this view," he said, "it's pretty." Even though Taehyung is seeing Sehun smiling, he can tell it's being forced.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Why are you sorry?" Sehun asked, "It's not your fault. If it was someones fault, then it would be Jungkook. They boy doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut."

"That's why I'm apologising, for him. Jungkook didn't mean any harm," Taehyung explained.

"Tae, I know. I was just kidding," Sehun said, laughing. "I knew Jungkook since sophomore year, he does stupid stuff, but he's just looking out for his friend."

"That's Jungkook for you," Taehyung said, turning ahead to look at the scenery with Sehun, "So, are you okay?"

"Me? Yeah," he said. "I already knew Luhan didn't like me like that, so there was no point in believing."

"But, having a little hope in you wouldn't hurt, right?" Taehyung asked.

"It wouldn't, but what's the point in having hope if you already know the outcome?" Sehun asked back.

"Maybe you thought of one outcome, but have you thought something else that can change it. Things change, people change," Taehyung replied. 

"Hmmm," was all Sehun could say. He didn't know what else to say, so he just stayed quite and enjoyed the view in front of him.

 

"There you guys are," someone interrupted. The two boys turned around to see Luhan standing behind them.

"Luhan? What are you doing here?" Sehun asked.

"I came to find you," he answered, walking closer to them standing on Sehun's left, "What are you doing here?"

"Getting some fresh air," he replied back.

Taehyung, feeling awkward, decided to leave the area. "I'm going to see Jungkook."

After Taehyung left, Luhan figured it was the best time to ask Sehun, "Sehun?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like me?"

"Of course I do."

"Do you like me more than a friend?" He waited for answer, but didn't get one. "Sehun? Did you hear me?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter