Ch.9 - Friends, Right?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

"What about Baekhyun," I asked. Why do he always mention about Baekhyun? I don't want it to look like I hate Baekhyun but he is kind of getting under my skin right now. I know he's not doing anything that's why I feel so bad. I really need to know why he keeps on asking about him. "Help on what? I thought you said you don't like him."

"I don't," he said but I didn’t believe him.

"Then why do you keep on asking about him,” I asked once again. “You know it's hard to believe that. Do you mind explaining why you keep mentioning about Baekhyun?"

"I'm sorry. I really don't like him like that,” he said, fidgeting where he stand. “It's just that my friend like your friend."

"Your friend," I asked, raising my eyebrow as I felt skeptical about it.

"Yeah, the tall guy that was with me yesterday,” he pointed out. “He said he like Eyeliner, I don't know why, something about being cute, but he asks me to help him out and I said ok."

"So you really don't like Baekhyun," I asked to make sure.

"I told you like three times now,” he said, voice a little higher than usual. “The answer is still no!" I smiled to myself. Taehyung all frustrated is kind of y.

"Just making sure," I said. Yes! He doesn’t like him so I still have a chance.

"So will you help me," he asked.

"I don't know," I said, shrugging my shoulders before sitting under the tree and patted the space next to me. He was hesitated at first but he still came to sit next to me.

"Please," he said.

"Like what do you want me to do," I asked, not really sure what he want. Feeling brave, I rested my head on his shoulder. I could feel him getting stiff at first but then he relaxes. His shoulder feels nice. Everything about him is nice.

"Advices, tell me facts about him, anything really," he stated.

"Ahh... ok. I'll help,” I said. Just to let you know, getting Baekhyun is going to be hard but for you, I'll help no matter what."

"T-thank you," he continue to stuttered. 

It really feels nice like this. I don't want this moment to end. Spending time with Taehyung is always worth it but because I slept late last night, I was getting sleepy.

"Taehyung," I called out.

"Y-yes," he answered.

"Can we stay like this for a moment,” I asked. “I'm kind of 'yawn' fells sleepy."

"O-okay," he said.

"Thank you," I said, as my eyes were getting heavy. I can't stop it from closing. 

"Jungkook," he called my name.

"Yeah," I answered, eyes closed.

"Are we... um are friends," he asked. Are we friends? I would like something more but being friends now is okay with me. 

"Of course we are," I said with a smile. 

Knowing I couldn't stand it any longer, I fell asleep but not without hear him say, "I'm glad then. I really missed you." I missed you a lot too. I'm really sorry for what I had done to you. If I could take everything back, I would in a heartbeat.

 

Ah, Taehyung's shoulder feels so nice. It's so soft and fluffy.  I can just sleep on it all day. Wait, it's too soft and why is it fluffy? I slowly open my eyes and noticed that Taehyung is not besides me. Where did he go? Why am I in bed? Did I dream everything? But it felt so real, though. Why did I've wake up? I moved around and now I'm lying on my back. I close my eyes and decide to go back to sleep. At least, everything was going right in my dream.

I heard the door open; it must be my mom checking up on me. I could hear her footsteps as she was walk closer to my bed. I still have my eyes closed and pretended to be asleep. I was mad that I dreamt everything about Taehyung. I want my Taehyung! I felt the bed dip. Can't she leave me alone?

"Jungkook," she said. I felt a poke on my shoulder but I ignored it. "Jungkook~ are you still sleeping?" No duh! Don't you see my eyes are closed? Get your deep voice booty out of my room.

Deep voice? My mom doesn’t have a deep voice.

"I guess you're still asleep. I'll check on you again later then." The person got off the bed and stated to walk away. Okay, I swear I know this voice but it's not my mom or my dad, because he has a deeper voice than this one. I slowly turn on my side and open my eyes. It was dark, but I could still see this person. It was a boy and he was wearing the same clothes that Taehyung had worn in my dream? Does that mean... I looked down at myself and I was wearing the same clothes I've wore in my dream. If we were wearing the same clothes, I didn't dream everything up? Is it him?

"T-Taehyung," I tried calling out.

"Oh, you're awake," he said. As he turn around, everything suddenly got bright. I guess he must have the lights. "Sorry to wake you up but, I just finished cooking dinner and I just wanted to make sure you'll eat." It really is him.

"Where are we," I asked, letting out a yawn while stretching. 

"We're at my house,” he stated. “You fell asleep and I didn't know what to do. It was getting dark so I decided to bring you to my house." So I'm at his house. I looked around the room and I could tell it was his room. I looked the same from the last time I saw it except that his manga collections has gotten bigger.

"You should call your mom to tell her where you're at," he said.

"Ah, right. I'll get on it," I said, giving him a smile.

"I'll be outside in the living room if you need," he said before leaving the room. As soon as he'd left, I lie back down and snuggle with the pillow. It had his scent on it. If I could, I would have lay in this bed all day. But I can't, or can I? I jump right out the bed and looked for my jacket. I couldn't find it so I walked outside the room to find Taehyung, which I did. He was on the couch watching T.V. 

"Taehyung, do you know where my jacket is at,” I asked. “My phone is in it."

"I left it on the dining chair. Let me go get it for you," he responded before getting up, heading towards the dining's room and coming back with my jacket.

"Here you go. I didn't want you to sleep uncomfortable so I took it off," he said while scratching your neck. He's so cute when his embarrass.

"Thank you for taking care of me,” I said. I really appreciate it."

"No problem," he replied.

"I'll go call my mom now," I said.

"Ok, but make it fast so we can eat dinner," he said.

"Ok," I said, giving him a nod. He then turn off the T.V. and went to the kitchen. I wonder where his parent were at. They must still be at work, I guess. Taking out my phone and drop my jacket on the couch. I dialed my mom's number and brought the phone to my ear. It’s ringed for a while but she picked up.

"Hello, mom," I greeted.

"Jungkook? Dear, is that you? Where are you right now,” She asked. “Don't you know what time it is?" Oh god! She rambling.

"Umma! I'm sorry but I'm okay,” I said. “I'm at Taehyung's house."

"Taehyung? I haven't heard that name for a while. How is he doing," she asked.

"He's fine, mom," I said.

"That's good to hear,” she said. So when are you coming home?" Time for my plan to start. Here goes nothing.

"Well, the thing is, I wanted to ask if I could sleep over. Since it's the weekend and there's no school tomorrow, can I stay over? It's getting dark outside too and I don't want to walk home alone," I begged over t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter