Ch.16 - A Guest or More?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV

"What the hell! I know that Chanyeol was rich but you didn't told me he was that rich," Jungkook yelled as he and Taehyung arrived at Chanyeol’s house. Standing in front of the metal gate, Jungkook peek through the hole and was amazed at the view. The yard was as big as a football's field and the house was five stories high.

"We did say he was rich,” Taehyung reminded him. “I don't know how else to tell you."

"True, but you could have told me more. Like this, look at this house. It's amazing," he said as put his face in between the bars of the gate. "So where's Chanyeol?"

"Ah, let me call him," Taehyung said, laughing at his boyfriend as he pull out his phone. "All right. He's opening the gate now." After a few second of waiting, the gate's door opens.

Thrilled to see the inside of Chanyeol’s house, Jungkook jumps up and down closer to Taehyung. "If the outside looks nice, I can't imagine what inside looks like."

"It's pretty amazing," Taehyung admitted.

"Well then." Jungkook extended his hand. "Shall we?"

Smile at the gesture, Taehyung accepted his hand and entwined it together with his. "Yeah, let's go,” he said, pulling them together into Chanyeol’s home.

 

An hour passed by since the arrival of Taehyung and Jungkook. Inside of Chanyeol’s room, Taehyung and Chanyeol was on the bed, staring directly into to each other eyes.

"Are you sure," Taehyung asked, unsure about Chanyeol decision.

"Yes," Chanyeol said, face unfazed.

Shrugging, Taehyung said, "Go ahead, then."

"I will,” Chanyeol said, giving Taehyung a smirk. “Straight flush. I win!" Dropping his hands, Chanyeol reveal his cards. Thinking he had won, he bends forward to collect the pile of chips but Taehyung halted him.

"Well, those are nice cards but... my cards are better," he said as he show his card. "Royal flush; read it and weep."

"What the hell," Chanyeol yelled, not believing his friend.

"Yup, I win," he said as he collected all the chips.

"I quit! You’re cheating," Chanyeol stated.

Smiling at Chanyeol defeat, Taehyung say, "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

"Yeah, whatever," Chanyeol said. Kicking him off the floor, Chanyeol jump on to his bed and stuff his face into his pillow. "Err,"

Feeling weird about how Chanyeol was reacting, Taehyung say, "Don't be a sore loser Chanyeol. Nobody like that."

"It's not that," Chanyeol stated. "It's just how am I going to tell Baekhyun that I'm his secret admirer?"

"Just say, hey I'm your secret admirer," Taehyung blurted out.

"God, no! He just can't outright say that. It has to be more romantic," Jungkook joined the conversation after using the bathroom, sitting next to Taehyung. "He might not believe him."

"Then how should I,” Chanyeol asked, sitting up on his bed.

"Hmm, how about you recite him your last note you wrote to him and then confess,” Jungkook said, tapping on Taehyung’s shoulder. “That's romantic, right?"

"Yeah," Taehyung answered, not really sure if it is romantic.

"But if that don't work, bring some of his favorite chocolate and flower, too," Jungkook added.

"Err," Chanyeol said, burying his face in his pillow once again.

~Oh she wants me, oh she's got me, oh she hurts me~

"Whose phone is that," Jungkook asked.

"It's mine," Chanyeol stated, lifting up his head and digging through his pocket for his phone. "Hello... door? Ok," he said before hanging up. "I'll be right back." He jumps off the bed. "Got to open door," he said before leaving the room.

Wondering who that might be, Jungkook asked, "Who could that be."

Taehyung just shrugged. "I don't know.”

"Well then," Jungkook started to say while laying his head on Taehyung's lap. "Have you picked out a song yet for your solo?"

"I have a few in minds but I haven't decided yet," he answered as he played with Jungkook's hair.

"You better hurry up and pick,” Jungkook said, poking Taehyung’s nose “I don't want you to fail."

"I know.” Watching Jungkook lay on his lap, Taehyung smile to himself. He was happy that Jungkook choose him out of everyone but he couldn’t help but wonder why so he asks, "Why do you like me?"

Turning his head to look at him, Jungkook asks, "What's not to like? I like everything about you."

"If you do... why did you leave me that time," Taehyung asked, bringing up the past.

"I don't know." Jungkook look away so Taehyung couldn’t see the tears that were form

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter