Ch.13 - We're Friends?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun POV (Cafeteria)

Man, another note today.

 

-You're so beautiful. I can't stop thinking about you-

-I wish I could reveal myself but it's not time yet. I hope you can wait-

Love C.C.

 

I want to know who you are. It's driving me crazy not knowing who you are. I couldn't stop thinking about you over the weekend, even if I don’t know how you look like. Why is it hard to find one guy!?

"Aish," I yelled, tossing the note down on the table and resting my head in my hands. This guy is giving me a headache.

"What wrong?"

"Hmmm," I murmured, raising my head up to see Chanyeol sitting in front of me. "Hey Chanyeol. Nothing's wrong," I said, resting my cheek on my palm.

"Something must be wrong if it got you screaming," he said.

"Fine. I'm frustrated, okay," I admitted, combing my hair with my hand.

"Why," he asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Because of this," I said, passing him the note. "This person is driving me crazy!"

"Aww, I think it's cute though," he said, with a smile.

"The note is but the person who left it is driving me insane." I said. I can't believe I'm going to tell a person I met only twice my problem. He seems nice though, I don't think he mind. "This is the second note I got from this person. I appreciate it and all but why does he has to hide himself from me?"

"But isn't that what secret admirers do,” he asked. “They leave notes and stuff while hiding their identity until they are ready to show themselves." Why does he have to be a smartass, a hot smartass to be precise.

"Shut up! I know that! It's just how would you feel if someone like you and you don't know who they are," I asked as I buried my face in my hand again. "And the sad thing is that I may or may not like him, too." Man, I sound so pathetic. Liking someone that I don't even know. What should I do? Maybe Chanyeol can help me. "Hey..." I stop mid-sentence. As I raised my head up, I see him having this huge grin on his face. Why is he so happy? He must be crazy for being happy because of my misery. He better not! What is it that I hear people called him. Crazy Chanyeol was it, right? I think so. He’s living up to the name right now. But he seems harmless. Maybe they are just scared of his smile, which I think it's cute.

Crazy Chanyeol. C.C. Crazy Chanyeol? C.C.? Could he be him? Nah, it couldn't be. He would call himself crazy, who would?

"Why are you smiling," I asked, cocking my eyebrow.

"Was I? I just thinking that it's cute that all," he said.

"It's not cute, it's stupid,” I corrected him. “Why can he just show himself?"

"Maybe he got his reason, you know. You are a Kingka after all,” he pointed out. “He might be scared that's it or maybe he was told not to reveal himself yet."

"Why are you defending him? What do you know, huh,” I asked. “Do you know who he is!?"

"No I don't but I will like to help you find him. I don't like seeing you sad," he said, making my face blush. Whoa, is it getting hot in here. He doesn’t like see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter