Ch.14 - A Surprise Visitor?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV (Taehyung’s Bedroom)

Oh my god! What am I supposed to do! I don't know how this dating thing works! Maybe I should ask Chanyeol but he'd never date before. Maybe I should ask my parent? No I can't ask them. I'll look pathetic then. Err! What am I going to do! I only got two more days left before it's the weekend and I have to tell Jungkook where we going tomorrow. 

~Ding dong~

Who could that be? I wasn't expecting visitors today. Lifting myself up and headed towards the door, I look through the peep hole to see who it was. I couldn't believe my eyes. The last person I would have guessed, visiting me during the school year! My awesome cousin! Unlocking and opening the door, I yelled...

 

Third POV (Baekhyun’s House)

"So… how the hunt going," Jungkook asked. Currently at Baekhyun’s house to finish some late assignment for class.

"Don't ask me," Baekhyun said, throwing his face into his pillow.

"That bad," Jungkook asked, peeking up from his book.

"Yeah! Chanyeol and I have been on stake out for the past few days and we still didn't catch him. And I don't even know how he keep putting note in,” he said, lifting up his head. “It's like he knows that we're searching for him so he went into hiding and only comes out when we leave."

"Maybe he's closer than you think," Jungkook teased, enjoying his friend torment.

"Oh my god, is it you,” Baekhyun blurted out, covering his mouth with his hand. “Jungkook, do you like me?"

"Eww," Jungkook screeched, grabbing the closes object near him which was a pillow, and toss it at Baekhyun, who happen to be sitting on the edge, causing him to fell off because of the impact of the pillow.

"What the hell, man," he said as he pull himself up with his bedsheets. "That hurt you jerk! Going to disrespect me in my own house!"

"Well, it's your fault for even suggesting that in the first,” Jungkook said, turning back to his book. “I like you but not like that. Besides, I have a boyfriend!"

"It was only a question, I couldn't help but ask." Baekhyun stated, sitting at the same spot before the fall and hugs the pillow that Jungkook had thrown at him. "I don't know what to do Jungkook."

"Well, maybe you should wait until he says he's ready to show himself. It's not going to hurt to wait," Jungkook said.

"But it does,” he said, clutching his shirt where his heart was at. "I'm dying to know who he is! I don't think I can handle waiting any longer."

"Are you serious? It only had been like five days," Jungkook asked, turning back to his friend.

"Felt like a year," he whispered. 

"Well. it's not. So wait a little longer," Jungkook said.

"Fine," Baekhyun said, stopping his whining. 

Laughing to himself, Jungkook asked, "So how's it hanging with Chanyeol?"

"He cool. At least he helps me out unlike some other friends that I have," Baekhyun said.

"Shut up. I have to practice for the festival," he defended himself.

"More like eat your man face," Baekhyun corrected. 

Blushing at the comment, he countered, "We don't do that!" It's not like they do that. Maybe a little peck here and there but they never really did make out.

"Yeah, whatever," he said, unconvinced. "While you are 'practicing' Chanyeol been there for me. He shared his lunch with me, walked me to class, listened to my problem, you know what friends do."

"You mean, like boyfriends do," he said while wiggling his eyebrows. 

"I wished. He likes someone remember!" Knowing for a fact that Jungkook know who Chanyeol likes, he tries to make him talk. "Tell me who does he likes! I know you know!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said, trying to be innocent.

"Don't play dumb with me. He has to tell you who he likes since he asked you for help so tell me," he pleaded.

"So what if I know. It's not my right to tell you,” Jungkook said. “Why don't you ask him?"

"What kind of friend are you," he said. "He won't tell me anything. Well, not now at least. He says that he will tell me later."

"Then wait," Jungkook said.

"I can't! I waiting for this guy to show up and now I have to wait to know who Chanyeol likes. It's killing me," he said, pulling his hair.

" to be you then," Jungkook laughed.

"Why am I friends with you again," Baekhyun asked.

"Because, I'm awesome."

 

(Taehyung's House)

"Yoongi, what are you doing here," Taehyung asked, making some room for his cousin to enter. He hasn’t seen Yoongi since his family moved when they were in elementary school but that didn’t stop them from contacting each other.

"Can't I make a surprise visit to my favorite cousin," he asked, walking to the living room as he rolled his luggage in. "A guy took a long trip just to surprise his favorite cousin and all he gets is what are you doing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter