Ch.22 - All For Who?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School's Hallway

"Jungkookie!"

"Hmm," Jungkook said as he closed his locker. He saw Luhan running down the hall at full speed. The next thing he knew was that he was on the ground with Luhan hovering over him. "What the hell Luhan, that hurt," he said, pushing Luhan off of him before standing up. After dusting himself off, Jungkook extended his hand towards Luhan.

"Oh, sorry," he said, accepting Jungkook's hand.

"What's going on that made you come rushing down the hall and tackle me?"

"Oh, right. I heard that you broke up with your boyfriend and I thought it was my fault. If I didn't tell you all those things, you wouldn't have broken up with him. I felt responsible for your break up."

"You should feel that way," he said, crossing his arms. "If you didn't tell me about those things, I wouldn't have done what I did on Monday."

"I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you? Should I beg him to take you back saying it was a misunderstanding? Please don't be mad a me," he said, bowing down at a forty five degree angle.

"You could treat us out to dinner today."

"Huh?" Luhan looked up to see Taehyung, his head resting on Jungkook's shoulder. "Wait," he said, standing straight now, "you guys didn't break up?"

"We did but he gave me another chance."

"Oh, but still, I'm sorry. If I didnt't open my big mouth, not as big as Baekhyun's, none of this would have happened. What can I do to make it up?"

"I did mention dinner."

"It's always food with you."

"Well, when it's free. And he did ask."

"Sure, dinner sounds good. How about we meet after school, then we can head out. I know this great place that serves awesome food."

"Sound like a plan."

"By the way, I'm Luhan and you must be Taehyung. It's nice to meet you."

"Same."

"How bout we invite Jimin and Baekhyun?"

"They're busy."

"Really?"

"Baekhyun is visiting Chanyeol at the hospital."

"Jimin is going on a date with Yoongi."

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah, my cousin."

"Oh, ok then. I'll see you later," Luhan said his goodbye, then headed to class.

"So, you'll do anything for food," Jungkook asked as he turned around, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"It depends, why," Taehyung asked, suspicious of Jungkook intention.

"Nothing..."

"If you say so..."

"I'll see you in class, ok," he said, pecking Taehyung's lips. He released his arms, and walked to class.

"What are you up to?" Taehyung said to himself.

 

"Sehunnie," Luhan yelled, as he walked to their shared desk. "Watcha doing?"

"Last minute studying. Did you know we have a quiz today," he asked while looking through his notes.

"Of course I do. I did tell you yesterday but I guess you didn't listen to me. I see video games must be more important than me."

"What!? Nooo," he said, looking away from his notes. "You know you're way more important than games."

"I'm just kidding," he said while laughing. He dug into his backpack and pulled out his notebook. "But for real, you need to stop being on your computer so much. It's not good for your health."

"I can't help it," he said, turning back to his notes. "It was my series. I need to win to be promoted."

"If you like it so much, maybe I should try it. What's it called again? Leg of Ladder?"

"League of Legend, Luhan. It's called League of Legend."

"Right, League of Legend. Can you come over and set it up for me?"

"Yeah." 

"But before that, we're going out to eat with Jungkook and his boyfriend."

"Didn't they break up?"

"They got back together."

"So why do I have to go?"

"Because I don't want to be a third wheel. It'll be awkward for me."

"Then why go?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter