Ch.17 - Secret Admirer and Who?

Was It Worth It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV

"Oh, Taehyung." Jungkook’s mother said, as she open the door. Surprise to see Taehyung standing in front of the door, holding two bouquet of flowers as she was about to leave. "Flowers?"

"Hello there Mrs. Jeon. This is for you," he said, handing her one of the bouquets. "It's an apology's flowers for not visiting you that often."

"Aww, you shouldn't have but thank you," she said, taking a sniff of it. "These smell nice. I'm assuming the other one is for Jungkook?"

"Well, yeah," he said, rubbing the back of his nape.

"That's nice, dear. Look, I'm in a hurry," she said, passing back the flowers. "Can you tell Jungkook to put this in a vase for me?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

"Mom,” she corrected him. “Call me mom."

"Okay, mom," he said, smiling at the word.

"Okay, I have to go now. Jungkook should be in there getting ready. Have fun in your date," she said as she head towards her car.

"We will," he said, waving as Mrs. Jeon's car leave the driveway. Not able to see the car any longer, Taehyung close the door as he went inside the house.

 

Taehyung didn't know what to do as he stand in the middle of the hallway. Should he go look for Jungkook or waiting in the living room? He opted towards his second choice. Taking a seat on the couch, he pull out his phone and started to play his game; flappy bird.

"Mom! Do you know where's..." a half- Jungkook walked out yelling but stop when he sees Taehyung siting on his couch. "Yaaaahhhh! What are you doing here," he screamed as he tried to cover himself up with his arm.

"I'm here to pick up my date," Taehyung said, eyeing his boyfriend’s body.

"Right... where's my mom," Jungkook asked, still trying his best to cover himself up.

"She left a couple of minutes ago. Why are you covering yourself up? We're both boys, as you once stated. There no need to be shy around me," he teased. "You've seen my body, why can't I see your?"

"Well, that's because... uh... I'll be right back," Jungkook yelled. Couldn't think of a comeback, Jungkook ran and left Taehyung by himself.

"Aww, I was enjoying the show," Taehyung yelled as he laugh. A flushed Jungkook was too adorable.

 

Fully clothed now, Jungkook made his way to the living room. Seeing Jungkook, Taehyung got off the couch and walks towards him.

Taking a good look at Jungkook, Taehyung gave him a smile. "You look great.”

"You don't look bad yourself," Jungkook complemented back.

"Ah, your mom told me to tell you to put this in a vase." He handed Jungkook the flowers.

"You got my mom flowers," he asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Yeah and I also got you one, too," Taehyung said, revealing the other bouquet of flowers in his other hand. "These are for you."

"Really? Thank you. These are beautiful," he said as he pecked Taehyung on the cheek. "I'll be back. Let me put these away and then we can go."

"Ok," Taehyung replied with a smile. In his mind, he’s thinking the date is going smoothly so far and hopes it’ll get even better.

 

Arriving at the theater, Taehyung went up and paid for their tickets. Declining Jungkook offer to pay for his half, Taehyung reminded him he wanted to make the date prefect. Even though Jungkook pouted, he let Taehyung do it his way. "Two ticket for X-Men please."

"That will be twenty two fifty," the guy in the ticket booth said.

Pulling out some bills, Taehyung handed the money over. “Here you go.”

“Enjoy the movie.” After getting his changes back, tickets and giving the man a small nod, he turns back to Jungkook.

"You got the tickets," Jungkook asked.

Showing him the tickets, Taehyung reply, "Yeah, right here."

"Cool. Since you've paid for the tickets, I'll pay for the snacks," Jungkook said, trying to pull Taehyung by the sleeve but couldn’t.

"No, no. I'll pay for the snack," Taehyung said.

"But that's not fair. You've paid for the tickets,” Jungkook said with a pout. “I want to pay for the snacks."

"No," Taehyung stated firmly. "I'll pay for the snacks. I want you to have the perfect date. You don't have to pay for anything today."

"But..." Jungkook was cutoff.

"Please,” Taehyung begged, showing his puppy dog face. “I've plan a lot for this date."

Shaking his head, Jungkook gave in. "Fine, but for the next date I'll pay."

"Sound good to me." Taehyung said, looking forward to the next date. Holding out his hand, he said, "Come on. Let's get in line."

"Okay." Taking Taehyung hand and interlocking their fingers together, they proceed to the snack's line.

 

"Next!"

"That's us," Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook to the counter. 

"Hi. May I take your order," the cashier asked.

"Hmm, they all look good," Taehyung said, glazing at the menu. "What should we get, Jungkook?"

"How about combo B,” Jungkook suggested. “Two drinks and large popcorn sounds good."

"Okay." Turning back to the clerk, he says, "Combo B, please."

"Okay. Is that all,” the clerk asked and Taehyung nodded. “That will be fifteen seventy five."

"Okay,” Taehyung said, pulling out his wallet. "Here you go."

"Thank you,” the clerk said, putting the money into the cash register. “Please wait a few seconds for me to get your stuff."

"Okay." Turning to Jungkook, Taehyung was excited. Not just because of the movie but spending the day with Jungkook was making him feel all tingly inside. "I can't wait to watch the movie. I heard it's good."

"Yeah,” Jungkook agreed. “But I'm really looking forward to seeing it with you."

"When are you going to stop being so cheesy," Taehyung asked, cheeks burning.

"Never," Jungkook continued teasing. 

As they were waiting for their snack, Taehyung heard a familiar laugh in the room.

"That laugh," Taehyung said. He looks around the room but couldn’t find the source.

"What about that laugh," Jungkook asked, puzzled.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter