ALL COUPLES - EP 1

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

♡♡♡

 

Woohyun was ready to explode. How dare they hurt Sunggyu?

"I apologize if I will be rude but I need to say this. We are afterall friends so I want to be honest. You all should know this is not easy for us. We have voiced our insecurities and I have expilicitly asked for your guidance. Despite what you think, I am not good at this either. I am just doing alright being corny. Key is my best friend so it's understandable, I would learn something from him. However, Sunggyu is completely different. It's not just the lack of experience, it's his personality, too. You know him. You know, this is not something he would enjoy and yet, here he is, doing his best to please everyone. We are under a lot of stress and pressure already. We don't need you adding to it. Especially not you. You are supposed to help us. So how can you even say it? Moreover, to his face? It's the first episode! We need more time!"

"Woohyun-ah, we didn't mean to..."

"I don't care what you meant to do. You said it. You hurt US. Are you blind? What we did today... all the games, all the skinship... that's something totally new to us. We have a different concept but we didn't complain. Actually, we had fun doing this all with you. We were so greatful you included us because this is precisely how we learn, how we can improve. But the moment the cameras are off, you go and tell us... him, he should try harder? Really?"

"Please calm down, this is just..."

"We are not together, yes. But our friendship is not any less stronger than what you guys have between each other so I can't just let this go because he won't say anything. He never does. He just bears it, keeps it all inside but I can tell. I always know, how upset he is, how much is this troubling him. So you should apologize right now and never ever do this again."

Woohyun finished, breathing hard, he was even slightly flushed. Sunggyu was starring at him as if he saw him for the first time. He was torn between hugging him and beating him for speaking like that.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..." Taemin started but Donghae jumped in.

"That was beautiful, Woohyun-ah. One would almost believe, you are actually in love with Sunggyu."

Woohyun got weak in knees and almost passed out. Holy... Did he really go overboard? Was this more than what a friend would say? Do they know? He managed to compose himself and fortunately before he could react, Donghae continued. He didn't know what to say to that anyway.

"But you are right, of course. We know, we need to guide you and we came prepared to do that. We are sorry if we made a mistake. I am sure, Taemin meant well. It's our advise for you to be conscious of each other even outside the shooting location. For the sake of this show, you need to stop thinking about yourself as friends and start thinking about yourself as a married couple. It's hard, I can imagine but you need to do it."

"Yes, we will do our best. Thank you for the advice. Woohyun is just overprotective sometimes." Sunggyu glared at Woohyun.

"I am sorry if I was rude."

"It's okay, Woohyun-ah. You heard our misunderstanding before so..."

"Yeah."

"Anyway, it was really nice of you to stand up for your leader like that."

"He would do the same."

"Are you sure?"

Woohyun was positive he heard wrong. Are they really not gonna stop? Didn't they settled it just now?

"What did you say?"

"Well... it's just, that Sunggyu appears to me more composed. Just as you said. He would probably stay quiet and just bear with it."

Sunggyu could see Woohyun was getting mad again. Should he say something? Eunhuk was probably right. He wasn't sure he could say something to defend Woohyun. Not to his sunbaes.

"Yah!"

"Look. Even know, he is not saying anything."

Woohyun froze. Eunhyuk aimed this shot well. Sunggyu was really just standing there. Ah... That hurt. That really hurt. Woohyun's lower lip trembled. Oh God... Let's not cry. This whole day was just... Too much. Woohyun's schedule was incredibly busy. He was so tired... and you are just overally sensitive if you don't get enough sleep. His emotions were on a roller coaster the whole day. He was nervous, scared, excited, happy, afraid, confused, worried, angry... He needed Sunggyu. Why wasn't he coming?

Just about when Woohyun was ready to start crying for real and Sunggyu was ready to finally say something, everyone else started to laugh. Strange music started to play, confettti flied around and the hidden camera prank was announced.

"Eunhae and 2MIN mollae camera SUCCESS!"

Wooggyu pair was slightly pissed but also felt relieved. Ah... so it was all just a prank... Thank God for that.

"This is a celebration of the first episode of We Got Married - Bromance Edition. I hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for the episode 2 which will air next Thursday!"

"Bey-bey."

Then the shooting ended for real and Sunggyu realized something.

"Yeah, if they were shooting us for the whole time then doesn't it mean your relationships will be revealed to public?"

Taemin shrugged.

"They will either edit it or play "it was all scripted" card."

"But we didn't know..."

"They will explain it somehow... like we fooled you on that one, too or something like that. And if it goes public, then whatever... At least, I won't have to lie and pretend anymore."

♡♡♡

 

a/n: okay, so the hidden camera ended :) I hope you enjoyed it. Next time we will focus more on the emotions again. (probably) so stay tuned :) ps: I am really confused with this new editor... damn it. I don't know to make the text bigger and the spaced wider between the rows... even though I changed the size, it's still the same :/ will need to figure out this one.

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you :)