EUNHAE DATE

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

 

♡♡♡

 

"Waaah. Amusement park. I am super excited." Donghae smiled.

"Uhm."

"Yah! Why aren't you happy?"

"Because we still don't know what our punishment is."

"Come on! It can't be that bad. We can still have fun there."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I haven't been in an amusement park since forever."

"Don't be dramatic."

"We can eat hot dogs and popcorn and sweets and ride the scary rides and play games and..."

"Hey! Calm down. You are acting like a kid. Oh wait. Never mind. I didn't say anything."

"Yah! I am not a kid!"

"Could have fooled me."

"You are a grumpy grandpa then. How come you are not excited at all? Are you scared?"

"Nah. Not really. I am just worried about the punishment. I have a bad feeling about it."

Donghae just rolled his eyes.

"I saw that."

"You are worrying too much. Just smile. This is a show. We are supposed to have fun and you are usually this hyperactive member who can't stay still. The fans will think you are sick if you frown like that."

"Okay okay. I am gonna be super excited once we arrive. Happy?"

"Very."

 

~ a little later ~

 

"So here we are... at the Seoul biggest amusement park. I am sure you are both very excited but before we let you go have some fun, we prepared the punishment. For your whole stay here you are gonna be chained together."

"What?!"

"You heard me. We are gonna put handcuffs on you."

"Seriously? Is SM trying to imply that the name is not actually for Soo Man but for Sadist and Masochist? They are all over the place with the ."

"Oh my God. What are you thinking? There may be KIDS watching this show!"

"Ooops. Sorry. Please edit that part out."
"Calm down. We are not making you wear a collar and we are handcuffing you together. Not one of you to the bed."

"Still. This is just wrong."

"It's a game and it will be fun."

 

~ after handcuffing ~

 

"Okay. Where do we start?" asked Donghae.

"Uf. I don't know. Let's start slowly and enjoy the slower rides first."

"Okay!"

And they left to ride the Aladin ride.

"I know you said slower but isn't this too childlish? I mean... we are on a flying blanket."

"It's nice. You can make a wish. Maybe it will come true."

"Hah. Very funny."

"I know. I was born with talent."

"Anyway... what are we gonna do? Eating would be a little difficult. I guess simple hot dog or burger would be the best choice. Rides are also slightly uncomfortable. Don't you think that the scary ones would be dangerous if we are handcuffed?"

"Don't know... let's ride the childlish ones first to get some footage and then we can ask to ride the scary ones."

"Okay."

And so they went to fairy tale castles and rode on swans, mini planes and dragons. They sailed on pretty row boats and did a little rafting. They even drow the mini cars. Hours flied by with them smiling, laughing, holding hands, hugging... of course there were some accidents like when they stumbled or had trouble entering some rides. 

However, the first awkward moment came when they had to use a toilet. The staff refused to unhandcuffed them so they had to went in together. When the fans will see this, they will surely go crazy. After that they ate hot dogs and chatted. The whole day they appeared as a perfect married couple. Being totally at ease with each other and even the handcuffs weren't much of a problem. They worked well together. They clicked and the staff was happy. This episode would be daebak. Eunhae couldn't be more real.

 

But you know danger comes without warning and even this sweet date could turn out to be dramatic.

♡♡♡
to be continued

a/n: so the first part of the eunhae date is out :) what do you think will happen? ps: I know this is a little shorter update but I am evil and I wanted to leave you hanging a little :D

 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE! AND SHARE THE LOVE WITH YOUR FRIENDS. YOU CAN ALSO GIFT ME KARMA SO I CAN PROMOTE THIS FIC HERE ON AFF :)