ALL COUPLES - EPISODE 2

We Got Married - BROMANCE EDITION - SEASON 1

♡♡♡

"Dear viewers, thank you for watching us again."

"We will try to have fun today and make this an exciting episode!"

"Since we played games indoors the last time, today we are going out!"

"Yeaaaaah" they all screamed and laughed.

"So Minho-yah, were are we going?"

"Where would you want to go?"

"Shopping!"

"Visit my family."

"Eating."

"Namsan Tower!"

"Awwww Woohyun-ah, do you hope to get romantic with Sunggyu?" Taemin provoked again and Woohyun was startled. Damn it. This show is dangerous. Should he play along? He smiled greasily.

"Of course." And put his arm around Sunggyu. Minho laughed.

"You are all wrong. We are going to the beach!"

"Woohoo!"

So they all boarded the rented coach and left. The ride itself was quiet. They were tired and the cameras were off so they only dozed off. However, as soon as they arrived, they all got excited. They were all adults but when it comes to ocean... they will always stay little kids. 

"So I, the world's most handsome anchovy, will be today's MC."

"Go Hyukjae, Go Hyukjae, Go Hyukjae!"

"Kamsamnida. Kamsamnida." Eunhyuk bowed to the excited crowd (besides the members and the crew, some fans gathered also).

"So the first game will be .... Building the sand castle!"

"What?" Sunggyu and Minho screamed at the same time.

"Now now... don't be so disappointed. This is not the regular sand castle competition but the HUMAN BODY CASTLE COMPETITION! YAY!"

"Human body?" The rest of the couples didn't understand.

"Oh my... use your brains please. What did you enjoy the most as the kid? Wasn't it when the others "burried" you in the sand? Creating various things? It doesn't have to be a castle. The only rule is, that one person from each couple has to be made into a... well.. shall we say a sand statue? Except for the head, the whole body has to be under the sand."

"Eeewwww."

"Come on! It will be fun. You will see."

"So. All couples will have 30 secs to decide the positions and then 20 minutes to complete the statue."

***

"Taemin-ah, I am going to turn you into the little mermaid!"

"Yah! Be quiet and why is it me again? And why a woman?"

"Because you are pretty and s look good on you. Plus it fits with the atmosphere. It will be perfect."

"If we don't win, I am going to kill you."

***

"Please, please let me be the creator."

"Donghae, it's not that I don't trust you, but I just don't believe we will win if you are the one pulling sand all over me."

"Oh come on! Why not?"

"So what's your plan?"

"Mermaid!"

"You heard Minho, they are already doing that one."

"But you would be a great mermaid!"

"Maybe, but not prettier than Taemin."

"Prettier to me..."

"Geez, when did you become so greesy."

"Aw, come on, you love me."

"Shut up."

"Ah! I have an idea. Oh my God. It's perfect! Trust me!"

"So what is it?"

"A surprise!"

"Donghae!"

"Really, it's awesome. Pleaaaase."

"Ah, okay. You win. But if we lose, you are the one doing the punishment, got it?"

"Yeah yeah, don't worry."

***

Woohyun was torn. What was harder? To get burried or be the one doing the burying? Considering the heat, he assumed doing the work would be harder.

"I will create something, you can just rest."

"Are you sure? It sounds like fun but I am 100% sure it will be a tough work in the end."

"It's fine, you know, I am strong." Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"You and your confidence. So what are you creating? And don't you dare say little mermaid!"

"Don't worry, I am not that greasy."

"Could have fooled me."

"I... I have something special in mind."

"What is it?"

"Don't get angry but... uhm.. I was thinking... octopus."

"Octopus?!"

"Yeah. I will just burry you - form the body and then make arms. It's easy and it will look good."

"Well... Okay."

***

"So, if you are all ready please gather here. You will all get one sand pail and one scoop so take it and find your position!"

They did as they were told and within 3 minutes, they were ready to start.

"1...2...3... Start!"

Everyone started to burry their partners with an incredible speed. Ehm. Well.. Minho and Woohyun did. Donghae kept laughing so his progress was a little slow.

 

Minho had fun. Taemin was slim so he was under the sand in no time and Minho could easily form the tail. It was not that hard. He used a wooden stick (he quickly found it near the beach) and drew the scales. Then he just placed two balls of sand, approximately in the area where the s would be and drew a navel. He was pretty much done in 15 minutes and Taemin looked really amazing. Since he had a little time to spare, he found some shells and placed them in Taemin's hair. One he put on his neck and again drew the line, so it looked like a necklace. 

 

Woohyun was sweating like crazy. Burying Sunggyu was easy enough but creating 8 arms turned out to be quite difficult. He worked really hard. Each arm was more or less the same size and lenght. He was really good with measures. They all looked like snakes. He even formed curves on them, to be more realistic. It was really a piece of art. Sunggyu couldn't see very well but he glimpsed at the arms in front of him and he was astonished. Woohyun could still suprise him. This was really a great idea. He, the genius, could not think of anything better.

 

Donghae was ... a failure. As always. He couldn't even manage to burry Eunhyuk properly because he got too little sand so it kept falling. It took him about 15 minutes to only properly cover Hyuk with sand. He tried to make him look like an anchovy with the little time left but ... well... let's just say, he managed to create a fish. Sort of.

 

One of the crew members stepped out to be a temporary MC since Eunhyuk couldn't move. 

"Time's out so now everyone please introduce your statue."

"Since we are at the beach, I thought creating something related would be good. It seems everyone thought the same. I chose octopus as I assumed it would look good. The arms make it interesting. I am pleased with my creation and I hope everyone will like it."

"Yes indeed! It looks very professional. I am amazed at how well you've done. The arms all look the same!"

"Thank you." Woohyun bowed.

"I decided to turn Taemin into a little mermaid since he fits the image very well. I am also pleased with my creation. I hope you will all support us. 2MIN Fighting!"

"Well, I am sorry to say this but Taemin is really beautiful. Seeing him like this... even my heart is wavering."

"Thank you." Minho bowed.

"Uhm... You can all look only at the face and it's clear that this is an anchovy." Everyone laughed (even Hyukkie himself chuckled).

"So there was no need for me to work hard. It's obvious. Really."

"Hah. Yes. It seems you are right, unfortunately the statue itself doesn't look that outstanding. But oh well, you never know. Now, I would kindly ask the lovely fans who gathered here to place their votes. We shall see who will win."

The voting was quick. It was done in 5 minutes and the votes were counted by the crew within the next 3.

"So here are the results!"

"Should we announce the winner or the looser first?"

"Let's start from the middle! It was a tight competition between two statues but the 2nd place goes to..... Woogyu pair! Congratulations!"

"Thank you."

"Now, shall we announce the winner? Tadaaaa... The first place goes to .... 2MIN couple!"

"Woohooo!"

"So it's clear that Eunhae lost and they will be punished in the next episode!"

 

♡♡♡

a/n: hey ya all ^_^ It's been a long time :) I had an eye surgery so I couldn't update for a while and then I was busy with my studies and work but oh well. I have good news! :) I am now a post-graduate student! woohoo! I am so happy :3 it was really hard to get accepted (only 2 people were selected) but I was! So anyway... I want to warn you that till the end of this year my schedule is full. I will try to update as much as possible but please be patient and expect some delays. I will work hard so I hope I will somehow manage to write the chappies but for the moment I can't guarantee it since really I am busy till the end of the year. It should get better in 2015 xD

 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote. Thank you :)